Planetside 2: ReWWEWnion Edition

Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers are back in action!

Server: Emerald (US East)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers [wwew]

When you apply, be certain you mention being from Holla Forums, otherwise your application will be rejected.

In the news…

Physical removal soon, Tranu scum!

Other urls found in this thread:

imperium.news/planetside-2-imperium-pack/,
youtube.com/watch?v=jzmrHB2jGXU
bestoldgames.net/eng/old-games/dune-2.php
dunelegacy.sourceforge.net/website/
cncnet.org/
reddit.com/user/doodsrsly
archive.is/528Um
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Allahu Snackbar!

thank fuck
Also wwhewt are we going to play besides planetside? I know we were talking about that today

Why the fuck does farming with ANTs generate so much EXP
There's a NC outfit on Emerald that shitposts by "[SJWs]". Does anyone know how to see member descriptions and the such? I want to see if its actual SJWs or just shitposters.

Also
Can you link me to some salt? I want a explanation.

Huey and myself are looking to set up a Gmod movie night for maybe a few hours next Friday.
t. Fashy

Because they give mining cortium xp and a storing cortium xp.

Was all of this really just because of assblasted infantry

Now you know what it was like to fight VS in PS1

my name is NPCLightAssault and I shitpost supreme

That and the fact that Daybreak is fucking retarded and doesn't know how to balance.

Thermals are causing major issues with the game and clash with the vision the developers have for the game.

I was going to use a NC helmet for him, but I can't find any front/side models

Good jokes

And 12MB versions of these if I forgot to upload them

You just don't understand them.

You just triggered my NEVERSIDE autism, instead of saying fuck it and just make the entire game a Space Army Simulator like ARMA, they'd rather milk the whales instead.

They know what the game needs better than you do.

You anons are fun to play with. Have a shitdoodle from a shitty drawfag like me.

bump with update

You deserved to be bullied!

Just ask Reddit, where they totally don't get all of their balancing from, and they'll tell you that Daybreak is great.

FUCKING REDDITORS!

Reddit is a great website full of great people and you shouldn't poop on them. I hate these goobergators trying to revise history to make the site their place.

What will it take for TR to unfuck itself and stop our mutual enemy?

TR will never get unfucked.

Did I strike a nerve goobergator?

Ironic shitposting is still terrible.

I can't help it, much like the VS can't help being cancer.

Vid incoming, but I swear, the fucking salt over headlights

NC is no help, they're too busy blowing up friendly sunderers because they have headlights on

You don't want to drain the battery do you?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT? IT'S ALREADY A FUCKING SLOG

To stop people from attacking from the south. They didn't want to just put a wall there, that'd be racist.

Fuck I missed the last thread. I have to ask again: Anyone knows how to bind mouse movement controls? Planetside menu only lets me bind mouse buttons not movement

Don't know if you can. I really like this webm, can I save it?

Dunno man, wwew memes™ are serious business you'll have to ask permission to the meme department

I can only hope the brass is impressed enough with my work to let me. I actually charge MAXes with the base knife when I'm an infilshitter sometimes for fun since I'm going to die regardless. I've actually killed one once.

Dirk is that you?

Who

So if you enter PSUARMORDECAL, PSUVEHICLEDECAL, and EQNVEHICLEDECAL, in the code claim thing in the store while in game, you get 3 free decals that can be accessed by every character you have. If you enter MLGREPORT, you get armor/vehicle decals and one hour boosts to xp and nanite regen but can only work for one character. If you jump through the hoops at imperium.news/planetside-2-imperium-pack/, you get a title, banner, knife, helmet, and an xp bost. The helmet is fucking ugly though.

What attachment should I get for these?
MSW-R
T9 Carv
TMG-50
T32 Bull/T16 Rhino
T9 Carv S MAYBE
NS15M2

he's a dude who makes a lot of OC whenever Holla Forums plays something. He called himself Dirk in the wurm threads and uploaded his OC to a youtube channel with the same icon as the one here youtube.com/watch?v=jzmrHB2jGXU

Cool shit

Foregrip is top tier along with ~2x scope, but I'm not sure about the ammo types. I enjoy having the xp boosts the most, but the knife is alright looking.

How to fix the broken and bullshit vehicle on infantry combat in this game
How is this hard? This will fix the bullshit plane on infantry spawnrape and huezilians coming out with a tank raping everyone and being unkillable unless a max and 2 heavy assaults happen to attack at the same time.

Shit man, that was something I wish I recorded

Since LMG's are shit close range wouldn't a 3x or 4x make more sense?
I'm not really felling the MSW-R Something feels off about it compaired to the Carv

My BR15 cert refund didn't work, what do? I clicked on "Cert refund" and I didn't get shit.

Only works if you only bought equipment, if you bought any Certifications for your classes, well, you're fucked.

I bought a SMG I regret.

I guess we're back for real this time. Will be joining you faggots tonight to take The Crown and fuck up some trannu

I'm getting some fresh PC parts today so I'll join you glorious faggots once I get them installed.
It's also my birthday.
So I'll party with you cunts if you're online.

Happy birthday

How come?

You can easily avoid getting rammed by a lighting m8, nothing new here.

Also should I buy a Commissioner or a Blackhand to pair with my shotgun? Or am I doing something retarded here? I really like the pooch sound but shotguns can't hit for shit.

no longer highlights inf and in some cases vehicles

Don't touch that imperium shit thats sponsored by mittani and you are giving your email to goons

no.
That's too much zoom and the sights take too much screenspace. You should always be fighting in close-to-medium range where you can consistently land headshots and 2x is good enough for that.

Remember. Body shots won't get you kills, unless you're rolling with a shotgun.

That's some grand retardation.

It's clearly a VS buff since they already have a nighttime advantage.

It's not possible. Learn to fly with the keyboard.

The following applies for pretty much every gun:
Compensator
Flash Suppressor (it really does help with seeing shit and there's not much downside to it. I think I bought this for every gun you listed there except TMG-50)
(adv.) Laser sight
(adv.) Laser sight
Foregrip, Soft Point Ammunition (a must) and 1x Sight. You can fool around with the other scopes but eventually you'll chill the fuck out and use 1x

Most LMGs are going to be running:
1x, Foregrip, Flash Suppressor, SPA
Only shit like the Bull or MSW-R are going to be running laser sight. That's what I've seen. Depends on where you're fighting too, I guess.

BR15 is nothing and the cert refund is a Jew trick. I would seriously consider starting over since the amount of playtime it takes to get BR15 is less than what it takes to get the ~1600 certs from it.

It was a good move. No more airniggers trashing infantry so easily. Now they at least have to use prox radar or think about how troops are moving around. The NV scope for vehicles is a decent alternative.

The shitty part of it is people who have dropped thousands of certs on thermals for various shit getting absolutely fucked over. But they've been playing so long those certs are a drop in the pool, really.

Presumably to help comfort the people who sink a billion certs/shekels into ANTs.

Re-balance spotting on air vehicles to fuck with Liberators more and air superiority fighters less, make sure that when planes land they're easily visible by some method, and call it a day.
The main thing that bothers me is that the bomber plane is impossibly fucking tanky and outfights fighters most of the time. Even when we do get flyboys up, the difficulty level and amount of retardation the lib pilot needs to have for them to win is depressing.

where my eu NC bros at?

Commie, black hand is just a 4 shot sniper commie that doesn't even have enough killing power to kill a HA with 4 body shots if he hits his resist shield

Where is my user.ini file? all I see is a graphics.ini file, but it doesn't have any of the graphics option that I need to change to be able to play on my destop. I'm using the potato settings guide that an user posted in the last thread.

Thinking about it, I really axed myself by buying a shotgun instead of a Cyclone SMG
I had the potential.

NOT SO FAST KIKE

Which shotgun did you get?

Nerf the fuck out of the Liberator's armor or HP, buff the fuck out of the Skyguard or make it its own vehicle again, bring the Sparrow and Starfire back and un-nerf the Bursters and re-skin them to look more TR. Everyone should be sick of watching Liberators hover calmly in flak clouds while they wait on their Tankbuster to reload so they can kill that pesky Skyguard.

LA39 Bruiser, the 6 pellet one.

Oh, that's NC. When I played NC years ago I used the Claw, but as long as you use a pump action you're good. They're the best of the bunch from what I know.

will be there with you all soon wew crew

Always a prenup

Always

To wwew is to suffer sometimes.

The skyguard is plenty powerful. Stop shooting at them at max range in the middle of an open field.

I applied to WWEW, can someone accept?
t. user

cyclone got gutted though and is shit now
get the blitz

If you mentioned Holla Forums in the application you'll get accepted, just wait.

Last I checked there was only one application, which has been accepted.

Sounds great.

Playing for a bit longer, I notice that I've made a terrible mistake buying the LA Brusier anyways, it doesn't fucking work if its slightly out of its range, and its range is close enough for CQC. Or maybe my tastes have changed.
I'm going to go cry on the corner or something.

Welp, here's hoping you guys are still playing by the time I get an upgrade in RAM, at least.

How far did you reduce your render distance settings? I put mine down to 1000 since the default was 4000.

We got some bad goyim from wwew in a gmod cinema server. Let's get some more goys in here.

212.38.166.50:27251

This is all your fault.

No one likes GMod.

k

I put Render Distance down to 500.000000

Turned off all the fancy stuff like bloom and particals and its still running like shit? I used this video to get an idea on what to do.

Here are my settings, I followed an user's Toaster guide, but it didn't quite work.

Every minute spent watching shitpost videos is a minute not spent killing Trannu.
Keep that in mind. Command will, next time they're figuring out who goes to Indar and who goes to Hossin.

IT'S ABOUT TIME
to diversify my battlebarding portfolio.
Post music, I'll try to get as much as I can.
I already have 52 Eurobeat songs but more never hurts, anyone have a link to that repository of all the Initial D songs in high quality MP3?

Any common beginner mistakes I should avoid?

Game runs like shit either way, "toaster" settings don't run on toasters.

Turn down your resolution or you RenderQuality

Mistake number 1

Expecting things to go well.

dont buy a new gun for a while
at least not until you're done getting an auraxium medal on the starter one
all classes sans infiltrator on all factions have good starter weapons. don't be a dip and think buying a gun is going to make you do better. If you really must buy a weapon at least make it something useful like the anti-air rocket launcher.

be wary of upgrading nanoweave armor on classes that don't have it. The only class it might be acceptable on is medic because of the shield regen device but you shouldn't be getting it anyways because you'll have no means of self-healing until you cert medkits.

Try not to zerg surf too much. You'll just get into these shitty, low FPS battles that suck joy directly out of your soul. You'll constantly die in shitty ways. Pretty much always avoid 96+ fights after the novelty of them wears off.

Do not hop in uncerted harassers. Coffin on wheels.

This any better?

This.
Always Aurax your starter guns before buying any new ones, at least in that category. Cycler, Carv, Trac and the rest are all great guns. I'd then reccomend if you are going to pick up a DMR, SMG, sidearm or the like you go for the starter grade (325 cert ones) or mid tiers (650 certs) first. Focus on upgrading your suit and ability slots, as well as getting attachments for your main weapons.

1. Headshots deal DOUBLE DAMAGE, even on MAXes.
2. Bullets have velocity and drop (so not hitscan).
3. You'll see a red cross hit marker when you damage things. If you're shooting at something and there's no marker, it wasn't damaged and you should probably stop drawing attention to yourself while wasting ammo.

Small arms fire can damage:

You need explosive ordnance to damage:

Sometimes, base structures will not take damage because they are protected by a shield module. One would then have to go inside a base to destroy the shield module before attacking anything else.

The Kobalt and Marauder do not damage vehicles. Stop shooting at vehicles with the Kobalt. The Basilisk (default secondary vehicle gun), however, is capable of damaging everything, and works well in groups.

4. The TR stock infantry weapons do not suck, except for infil rifle. Your first purchases should be:

For light assault or engi, C4/Tank Mines are a must. For heavy assault, Grounder.

5. Getting too close to an enemy spawn room will make you take damage. This is to prevent spawncamping.
6. You are unlikely to win an encounter where the enemy gets the drop on you or you have no cover (duh). Stay close to cover. Sunderers can help you more safely traverse areas deadly to infantry.
7. Pressing Q while your crosshair is over an enemy will make a magical bright red triangle appear above their heads that is visible to everyone on your team.
8. When you throw grenades, they come out slightly to the right and above your crosshair. Knowing this is important so you don't accidentally bounce a frag grenade off a wall and into your own squad.
9. Test weapons out in VR before you purchase them.

10. There is a delay when you try to fire your weapon while you are sprinting. You can only immediately fire your weapon while you are walking or still. This is why it's not a great idea to simply rush into an enemy-controlled area.
11. The switch time to your secondary is faster than your switch time to primary. If you get caught off guard repairing/healing/firing rockets, remember that your secondary exists.

Name the parts.
T. hardware enthusiast with autism.

They're pretty good if you can aim :^)

I knew there was something that was associated were goons, but that email isn't used for much of anything anyway. The more I look at the knife the worse it gets tbh. Still is free shit though.

Here's the guide for the mic spam.

I have never crashed using this script
state=down
[toggle key]::
Send {[voip key] %state%}
if state = down
SetEnv, state, up
else if state = up
SetEnv, state, down
return

the thought of actually playing this game again disgusts me greatly, but maybe this webm will help you newfags.

mash the spacebar when doing the jumps

That's fuck all.

That was made when I was using that script. Turned out you didn't need to loop the key for it to work.

You faggots are not allowed to stop playing after one weekend.

Those who quit will be flayed.

I'll be back as soon as I redownload the game again.

Crown-chan needs to be defended.

Lassica senpai nooo ;-;

We will scrub Crown-chan all the burger grease and Trannu lube. I'll be sure to bring my trusty Valk-chan along with me.

Good.

Wewuzspaceking is kind of a dick. Turning the game into anti fun.

But you have to take it seriously or you aren't having fun in the game and aren't playing it properly. If you don't do it that way you shouldn't be in the outfit and should fuck off back to Reddit.

I hope you said that to him instead of just whining here about him

He'll see it when he shows up in the thread. It's up to him to either take it in stride or sperg out about how someone doesn't like him.

huey, it's more a matter of that poster possibly being a bitch and propagating the issue rather then being direct

Not me.
You can just add salt made by people in the outfit to the list, either for focusing on having fun and whining about not being tactical enough or people focusing on being too tactical and not allowing for fun that way though.

Will you guys be up for a race this weekend?
I've got some ideas I might want to arrange.

that should be a propaganda poster "you're here to havest salt, not produce it"

you're mini then

So long as you yourself aren't producing it, it's fine. Wrong again.

I'll most likely be up for it.

I take it back, you are huey

Huey's asleep dude. It's 5 am in Bongland.

no it's just over quarter past mate

I've never used a mic, so you're completely off. Unless you're talking about a group outside these threads.

possibly

If we're thinking of the same group, why do you jump to Huey first out of all of the shitposters on the site?

afew reasons, one I still don't entirely gets why he doesn't like me, two he's decent at astroturfing so I like to keep tabs, three he's very central in the board on the whole, that's to say if you find him you find a Holla Forums group

You were right the first time since I thought you were referencing the outfit. I don't really have strong feelings towards anyone from the 4am threads, but I just like shitposting too much which is why you saw me on /sudo/ fucking around. I'm really good at hiding it when outside the site though.

I think that, you've probably just not had the opportunity to be entirely your self irl tbh, that's the case with most people anyways

Nothing on the internet matters, so there's no reason to get upset about it. Just play your vidya and have >fun

fun this viday

bestoldgames.net/eng/old-games/dune-2.php

dunelegacy.sourceforge.net/website/

DUNE 2 IS THE PIPE STRIP OF VIDEO GAMES.

LISTEN TO THIS SOUNDTRACK AND TELL ME IT IS NOT GREAT

it's not great

It is not great

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just fucking kill me already

You tried/10

PS2 gives my 1080 terrible coil whine. It sounds like there's a miniature theremin inside my computer when I'm playing

cncnet.org/

Shouldnt have fallen for the Nvidia meme tbh fam

feels p good man

Nvidia is the way to play though.

I dont know what guide you followed but it sure wasnt mine.

Had a great night avoiding my dreadful life by verbally shitposting with wwew. Posting before I go to bed to remind somebody to get a drawfag to draw Crown-chan as as perfect Aryan princess in a TR uniform

Kill yourself for using sublime.

for the user who requested sundi-chan

Well done. Fucking saved

I have these two. Didn't the same guy draw Gal-chan?

I swear some of these mascotniggers do the shittiest designs.

Why make a convoluted mess of parts when you could just scale down and rearrange them in a way that looks at least SOMEWHAT not-retarded.

Have the same and the game runs smooth as silk

Fuck if I know.

thx lads. I referenced this character design.

define silk

I have everything on ultra except shadows which seems to tank my fps. Its a consistent 30 fps but even when i drop to low I cant get a stable 60

Turn off flora and force 2xAA through your grafix card for maximum FPS gainz.

Forgot I had one showing the entire set.

Go back

Success breeds jealousy.
I bet you wish you could make dank memes like me but all you can do is sage and report like the stupid thin skin jew you are

I have a great idea for battlebards to blast in either proximity or leader chat. I hope harsh noise causes anal pain, because otherwise I'm going to be disapointed.

You should kill yourself. I bet you're one of the second exodus faggots too.

Did they fix the memory leak issues which caused huge stuttering after 1-2 hours of gameplay?

The fix is called alt+tab.

As far as I know it's fine. Doesn't change the fact that the game falls apart the second large groups of people are attacking a base.

That is completely unrelated so I assume its fixed.

You mean crashing the game with no survivors?

a lot of reavers and scythes were decommissioned that day, untold sundie chans popped under the heavy load of the Dalton
some airchavs were made VERY salty today

Is it bad I am having so much fun with this shit game?

Just like play what you want, man.

recommendations on anti-Vehicles weapons?

Allahu ackbar with a galaxy

Depends what faction, but my favorite one is the 650 credit anti air missile launcher, it can dumbfire at vehciles as well but locks onto air.

this is the only correct way, specially if it's full of dudes who don't fly so good

The grounder seems like a safe bet.
It has lock-on on aircraft and does decent damage to vehicles.

No, it's fun. It's janky af and has a lot of terrible mechanics, but it's still a very fun shooter. There's just a few core things it does really well that no other game does (and probably never will until PS3).

Muramasa (sp?) is the new hotness IMO. Dumbfire is tricky to hit all rockets with and it seems to fire them out at a downward angle, but primary is basically a deci, and secondary is a portable engi turret. Hard to use but is the first launcher TR has gotten that can actually make mags worried.

Striker is still really solid too though. Very high damage output, good velocity, excellent anti-air.

Try not to die after a month but i'm glad you faggots are back

carv and trac are fucking dildos mate
especially the trac
if you get an armistice you can infilshit and surprise the shit out of any infilshits that try to ambush your engineer

mines
av turret
prowler
a good buddy to man the halberd the the top of your prowler
battlebard playlist full of classic metal

tips microbiology degree

here we see the results of a metastasized shittr victim complex

I've auraxed the Trac-5, and for a while it was fucking awful to use because it's nowhere nearly as good as the AMC and the Jaguar.

Vanu smalls apanu faggots.

did your shitty general on cuckchan finally die? why are you here

shit second reply meant for

Is the Jaguar that worth it for LA?

It's absurdly accurate with hipfire, and the adv laser sight cuts it down by a third so you can jetpack around without too much loss in accuracy.

Yes.

Recent update made it so that there is no loss of accuracy for LA or Engi when using carbines while jumping/jetpacking. Which makes the Jaguar even more ideal for mobile playstyles.

not sure if user has same useless degree as me or if I'm being bullied for having useless degree

are you the one whos going to fix my AC while i make prosthetic limbs

what's your guide then, buddy?

But I can't play vidya when I die. What's wrong with sublime?

Nagware if I recall correctly. I prefer using gvim or Notepad++ while on windows.

TR AT THE CROWN

WWEW LADS WE GOT THE CROWN!

It's beautiful. Congrats from an NCAnon

I'll hear you someday you autistic bastards
Someday

wait our icon got in?

Try turning it off and back on again.

It's been in for a while. It was on NC at first for whatever reason.

stop making me want to replay again fagit

try changing what output the sound comes from nerd

Come shitpost with us, it'll be fun.

It's working as intended.

that Russian who liked my voice better still be playing

god i wish we were NC. i had a great time playing with you guys but my heart belongs to the blue burgerlords

this tbh. everything about TR is so boring.
Everything NC has is more interesting in comparison. The only thing I'd actually miss from TR is the Marauder but only because it's so effective on a harasser.

gatekeeper and vulcan*

if they'd get more love from the devs instead of getting ignored in favor of the other whale factions but the point is to be the underdog I'd say

"merchant approaches you"

Even then, the Gatekeeper got so many nerfs the only reason to ever use is if you certed into it before it got slapped with nerfs.

Without the merchants, we wouldn't have an economy!

Can someone give me the quick rundown on the trooper thing?

What are you guys even on about?

hes an autistic Bernie fag that was added to the outfit a while ago without going through the normal screening (he also tries way to hard to fit in) no one really likes him and hes just kind of annoying

Shitposters shitposting and Wewuzspaceking threw a shitfit because someone couldn't hear where we were going because there were 5 people talking at once.

So, why is Huey involved?

It's an entirely different Huey. It's just a coincidence.

What Huey?

there's afew things there, just be thankful we're keeping the thread alive for you

One of the avatarfags that used to post in the 4am threads.

Try these, and the reason I have overall at -1 is so that it doesn't overrite my ini changes with the ingame pre-sets.

RenderQuality=1.410000

[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1
TextureQuality=1
ShadowQuality=0
LightingQuality=1
EffectsQuality=1
TerrainQuality=3
FloraQuality=4
ModelQuality=3
RenderDistance=1800
Gamma=0.000000
VerticalFOV=74
ParticleLOD=2
ParticleDistanceScale=0.40
FogShadowsEnable=0
VSync=0
AO=0
MaximumFPS=65
UseLod0a=1
BloomEnabled=0
MotionBlur=0
Smoothing=0

What's his in-game name?

Those settings don't seem like they're fit for a nine year old GPU.

All I did in those threads was shitposting to the point where they all hate my guts, and I was one of the main people to get the threads visible enough to be hated by everyone, so don't worry.

Flora quality 4 = Flora OFF
Flora has a pretty big impact.

Ok, I'll try them, I guess.

So it's you, who was being autistic? Then are people referring to you as autistic.

If they want to bitch about how I ruined their circlejerk they'll call me autistic, but I was too busy having fun to care. If it's the game we're talking about, I was too busy shooting people to care about what was going on.

Why are people referring to you as Huey?

Because I would say he did nothing wrong virtually every time the thread came up.

Get out, faggot.

He did nothing wrong! He's innocent!

It was all Miller's fault! He put the blame on Huey so he could externalize the fact that he ruined Motherbase!

I think it's time you stopped posting.

Huey did nothing wrong! Skullface forced him to do those things and wouldn't stop threatening him! Just kill me already.

YESSS I'm coming back just for this. Shit is going to be amazing again.

Man, I wonder if there are enough TE to save the game. Looking at their old streams made for some amazing viewing. I hope they bring back all the old guys with them so we can have some amazing fights.

We were playing with them earlier. [wwew] and [TE] Making Auraxis Great Again.

anyone got a good sight for the t-32 bull?

Auraxis will be even better than what it started as before the war.

Probably a 2x scope. A 3.4x scope might be going too far, but it depends on how well you can handle recoil.

I don't know who they are tbh

It's still slightly better than the blitz

[wwew] and [TE] alliance is gonna be glorious. Gas the Tranu, humanity vs transhumanist war now.
also I wish I had a better PC so I can get more FPS in this game.
also I wish I was American, I'd rather take 130 ping connecting to Emerald than to play with EU, fucking worst region.

Oy mate, do you have a fockin TV license for that spoon ya cunt?

Bin that knife, get a life.

sure thing buddy and you can buy it from me for $299.99 it's a good deal trust me you'd be unamerican if you don't, you love your country don't you?

Here's 7 minutes of REMOVE AIR for you guys who need some airnigger stress relief.

Fuck my wife.

Fuck you niggers had fun while I had to be in work, tell me some of you recorded this, and a BuzzCutPsycho vs Wrel showdown must happen!

who the fuck is this buzzcut semon deamon

I've noticed Biolab fights are actually fun when there's a small population doing it rather than the 96-96 fights that happen 99.999999999999999999999999999% of the time.

They're great as long as neither side is camped at a spawn.

yesterday we established a no-fly zone over an airchav dominated base and harvested enough ESF salt to last a lifetime
we need to repeat that some time

It's a shame so many biolab fights are just 'camp the spawns until they have so many people they push you out of the choke points and you lose the shield gen, then you sit and hold the SCU until they push you back to the spawn where you lose.

That isn't team-only?

Prox is team only. He has it set up where friendlies are blue rather than faction colors.

The SCU/Shield Gen situation is a great fight though. What you need in that situation is a squad leader who can put his guys in the right spot to push the enemy back out.

For example, flanking from the C building across the walkways and into the capture point behind the shield gen. Do it fast, with maxes, and you can collapse the entire push. Consider getting everyone to be a light assault and taking control of all the high ground. Or load up in a sunderer with heavies and go after the deployed sunderers to cut off some of the enemy spawn options. You could even play interference at the next base where they're running to the teleporter from.

Who's going to have tactical tactics created by tacticians tactically for operators operating operational operations when you can just be a giant zerg slapping up against another zerg until one folds?

a super cereal tryhard with more skill autism than most of us combined with a penchant for tking

Do it.

Use your mic, faggot.

primetime healslut material

The only tank I love is a Prowler, I am not a gay.

Let me guess, you're a man.

For those asking.

Indar was taken by the V*nus, who have 50% less air vehicle cost. Time to quit the game, the scythe spam will be absurd.

Get on in roughly 5 hours and it'll probably change hands or there will be enough population to make it change.

So how's the frame rate? I can't play it if it runs at 50fps on lowest settings with poor frame timings, like it used to.
Also do they finally let you disable FXAA?

Please post potato settings.

Be careful. I was spawned under the ground once and the admins deleted my account without warning.

the definition of first world problems
no, but you can force 2xAA through your grafix card

Nigger pls. The settings make it look worse than something out of 2004, except the world is emptier and sometimes there are 20 players on the screen with hundreds around. While 50fps in a perfect world means 20ms frame timings i've seen it constantly hop between 10-30~ms over the course of a second. All the while the 2 cpu cores it does use don't even reach maximum usage and neither does the graphics card.

how2deal with TR harasser with the retarded minigun shit?

You have to stop playing NC

G2G launcher, G2A&G launcher, multiple people firing rockets at it as fast as possible.

playing space fascists is the best and red is a better color than blue

NC is for tryhard goodie-two-shoe jew-controlled libertarians who unironically liked to play GDI in C&C

t. shitter

TR is for commies, VS is the way to enlightenment

I'm not letting you in the outfit, alphablaster

Not going to lie, I'm pretty jealous of those sweet sweet MAX shotguns.

I'll do what I can to find time to play this week, want to Bard so bad again. Why did I have to fall for the "Start a nice family" meme?

>We're going to genetically engineer everyone for their betterment!*

other harassers
a good aphelion user will slam a vulcan harassser.
mjolnir out damages it in ranges when the mjolnir can auto fire and land like 80% of its shots at least
as always clever halberd crews dunk on everything. even if you're in a mjolnir harasser and a vulcan gets the drop on you and it's driving towards you, if the driver reacts quickly and the terrain is right you can literally just jump out and start repairing and you'll win the engagement.

any MBT except the magrider and 1/2 MBTs with a shitty driver dunk on harassers
it would take an exceptional AP lightning to deal with it provided the harasser is decently competent

a single ESF, even a stock one can seriously fuck up a harassers day

as for infantry, 2 decimator missiles pretty much does a harasser in. most good harasser crews will dodge pretty much every mine except ones that are invisible like in hossin swamps. one missile of any other flavor should be enough to scare them off.

if you're with other people, if you just shoot at it en masse that will make it scramble quickly. the same goes for esfs. esfs would be a non issue if plebs just shot at them or spent 650 certs for the g2a launcher

everyone who hates buzz is a fucking cuck
a fucking cuck I say. The man's tactics are legendary. I was there on the beta server with him and his enclave. It was magnificent, the swarms of sunderer and steel rain jizzing victory from high

He's a real human bean

tard wrangling skill is one thing, but the man seems like a legit sperg.

You're a jew aren't you? You hate it when whites work together on a biological subconscious level it scares you. You should be scared. You should live in fear.

Only by the powers of Autism can tactical superiority reign

Seeing this makes the time I spent working on the decal worth it. Great job, lads.

Wish I could play, but the game runs like absolute ass on my laptop.

its fun when what you are doing works and is productive but i doubt its like that 100% of the time. The good times need to be better then the worst and rumors suggest some turbospergy shit about buzzcut.

Not sure what you define sperg as, tbh. If he's a sperg he's a fairly high-functioning one, whose sperginess is basically an obsession with being the Conan of PvP MMOs: crushing his enemies, seeing them driven before him, and hearing the lamentations of the beta males. As opposed to, you know, trains or something.

TE basically did the same thing all the time: use concentrated force to break the enemy's grip on a key location or else to gain a better position and then push their advantage. They loved mass drops or max crashes and they would do them rapidly and all at once. It worked because of extreme outfit discipline: everybody did exactly what buzz said exactly when he said it, and they did it fast. Helped that they were big, but they were hardly the biggest either.

Coordination gets you a long ways in the meta-game, but most outfit leads can't be arsed, or just don't have the force of personality to whip their zerglings into line.

That`s enough of a reason for me to like the guy

ambition was never a bad thing

Any chance you could post the original image here for future use?

just found out about this and wanted to share it in case no one knew
important because its directly relevant to the defense of the crown

Goddamn it, now I have to reinstall it.

Still alive and ready to die, baby.

Guys I swear, my newfound love for infiltrator isnt making me gay. I just like collecting dildos, its a perfectly normal hobby.

Yeah, we could stand to group up more sometimes. I noticed that when we get split up we tend to get picked off on the smaller bases.
Then again, those times when we do get our shit together it makes it all the sweeter.

Sure, here you go.

the people who assume the role of platoon leader isn't actually ever our leader which is our strength. When you let others decide for you what you do you weaken the whole party. When you think for others and do not let others speak for themselves you weaken them and the party as a whole.

As such we should always stick together and whenever as an individual you realize you've gone to far from the party you must return on your own fruition. This is nothing everyone here doesn't already know.

The default stance should always be to regroup at the warp gate and then to decided from there with all men in the line when and where exactly to enter a new battle. None of these alerts or land masses have ever fucking mattered. Not any battle has ever fucking mattered. The only thing that ever mattered was entering and exiting as you pleased. Picture related. Picture very related. The power of teamwork and deciding to enter and exit a battle at the best possible moment.

I'll roll with you lads one day even if my ping is shit

Obviously you should stay as far away from platoon and squad leader positions as much as possible, because that's an absolutely retarded mindset.

CONFIRMED JEW

not that user but strong leadership is essential, the ability to quickly and accurately respond to orders raises your combat capabilities significantly and when you have people disobeying it crumbles apart.

A commander can't make all the frontline decisions. But disobedience makes the platoon essentially worthless.

I speak as a commando to other commandos in a commando commando commando squadron. Non-operation level commandos would even comprehend this high level tactica doctrine. Not everyone is a super soldier and to the non-super soldiers follow orders for fuck sake.

A silent PL kinda sucks to. When I lead I try to get an idea of what fags wanna do, most of you guys are up for whatever though. I try to stay in communication and keep everyone together.
I wish there was more tactical shit you could do in this game like sabotage or something.

*wouldn't

that's the thing. Commando are self-correcting to such a high level they self correct into victory through silent and sure teamwork.

There is a bunch of tactical shit to do but non-super soldier commandos can't even mentally comprehend them. They are that subtle and extreme.

You should have just said so earlier.

Your inability to understand is very visible. You're a retard in comparison to me and my understandings and experiences.

You can get it for 400 certs as outfit decal

I can understand that, some people want a tight knit squad and some just want to have some fun, it is a game after all. Im not on too often but you guys could be more verbal about each goal youre trying to obtain, give the rest of the platoon a shoutout on platoon chat and split up into different squads instead of one conflicted mob. An outfit discord server would help compartmentalize people if you dont have one already

Super soldiers cannot and will not apologize.

I don't think we need a discord, most goals are
When we get sick of the pissing patch someone will notice that there are hives up, or will suggest building one ourselves. I don;t really have an issue with anyone one who PL's but I;m pretty easy as it is.

discord is cancer, get fucked

discord only exists as a propaganda tool to program its users by the write of the (((leader))))

Know this there is no leader not elected you should ever respect. You should always shame them for their choice to lead unelected and you should always challenge their weasel lying twisting words.

Agreed.

They pretty much just said they don't care, they're just trying to have fun. But I find it ironic that the fascist don't like coordination

Neat
I didn't know this, now I've got to burn some certs.

Please no VOIP. It's a deathknell to communities, I've seen so many collapse in on themselves.

The game has built-in voice chat. Using another program to verbally communicate is both redundant and unnecessary.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE POTATO SETTINGS

Discord is shit, go take your goon/kike shit elsewhere

can't play? wanna watch instead?
twitch / doodsrsly

Fucking kill yourself, attention whoring cancer.

Leave and never come back

reddit.com/user/doodsrsly

That's it bully this faggot.

archive.is/528Um

Y O U N E E D T O G O B A C K

This faggot and MrDaylight need to be purged from the outfit. Streamers are the piles of shit that casual normalfag flies are attracted to.

Who is Shane?

I hope someone recorded his new outburst

Make my name famous for free
Then you'll research the things I've written.
You'll know my memories and I will know eternity.

But who was Shane?

You can call my multimedia productions what you will. I'm an artist honest to God. My insults to you are my silence. You will not know the splendor of my voice or the solace of my strings of sentences. I will not weave for you a comfy sweater I will leave you to rule over the men you consider your slaves and not equals.

I know what you hate and I know what makes you cringe

I'm here to make you burn and to leave you dry

though you may cry

To be fair, you probably should have asked before streaming.

I don't need permission you fucking loser suck my dick idiot

At least you're no longer streaming under the WWEW tag.
Get fucked.

those who would shame my reddit posts have no read the words they shame. they would defend my counter arguments making them to be both foolish, retarded and worthy of anguish.

For example my last reddit post titled "The Walking Dead New Frontier is a finger soup."
To shame words is to uphold The Walking Dead New Frontier as something worth playing as something that was developed well.

You're just mine controlled fuckwads looking to bully others looking to character assassinate anyone and everyone who fits your mark. You don't minds of your own you're nothing more than the memes you spout. You're the goyim and I am the Jew. The master. The ruler as you see it. I don't see the world this way but you do and I am speaking in terms that you can understand.

This feel transcends time and space. Thank you, truly, you're a real human bean.

typos are left in place deliberately to point out to everyone that you exist. You. The faggot who is going to point out the typos and not read a single thing you were given. Your mind ultra focused onto one hair sticking out. You're the one with autism not me.

when you call others pathetic you have to clearly point out to everyone where and how this person is pathetic. You've got nothing on me you've only the stains on your own hands you would smudge onto me and it is that stain you left yourself that you call out.

and how quickly would you shame and trash talk anyone who would be brave enough to defend me when I am not around

New thread is up. Currently recording the vod. Should have the whole thing on YouTube in a few hours for ripping new OC from.

Hate and character assassinate the man who is strong enough in body in willpower in spirit in knowledge to call out cultural marxism and wrongthink on any and all cyberspace realms

It's reddit you megafaggot

Wait holy shit are you still going on about this we stopped talking about it maybe 10 minutes after you left fam

I'm sad I missed it.