Can someone please explain the whole League of Legends SJW thing?

Can someone please explain the whole League of Legends SJW thing?

Dunkey did a video about their female player pandering. Go watch that.

They literally made Taric way too gay for his own good to cater to sjws with his rework, completely ruining the original concepts behind Taric, while ruining other champions like Fiora with shitty reworks/designs. You also have a lot of retarded champions like a "STRONK INDYPENDANT WOMYN SQUID GRRL" no one really uses unless they're good in the meta. Word is SJWs are in Riot's company, fucking some of the developers (surprise, surprise!

Why do you think they made Taric gay as fuck now?

get out cuckchan reeeeeee

That aside, they tried to tone down as much sexual content ( flattening chests, hiding cleavage, etc.) as they could. The only characters that still retain a strong sexuality are Ahri and the pirate bitch because their base designs are meant to be somewhat sexual. I wouldn't say it's a social justice thing, but I will say that almost everyone I know that plays this game has an active Tumblr account and dyed their hair in high school.

Kill me.

It's the game that pioneered the phrase "toxic" in regardless to player behavior and probably one of the first to make bans over shit talking a regular thing, as well as probably the first to enact mob rule for its banning procedure with that tribunal system where random people get to read through the logs of matches and decide if other players should be banned. I don't know if any of that is the specific "SJW thing" you're referring to but the signs that Riot was that kind of company have been there for years.

I can't, because I haven't had any contact with that shitheap of a "game" since the single-lane map was new, and even then I still didn't even fucking play it since before draven became a forced meme.

I mained support Taric when I got into the game. I tried to like that rework but they took all of his peel and his old ult was much better. Old voice was also better. The only rework I've really liked was Sion and that's because the old sion was a fucking mess of a design.

They hired Anthony Burch a while ago IIRC

how about you link it or better yet provide a webm you faggto

What's wrong with it? It is much more popular than something like DOTA sure, but it is pretty much the same game.

full ap sion was good.

the only good thing that ever came out of LoL was Ahri fan art.

I'm kind of surprised the SJW lot never denounced LoL as a sexist game with how sexy Ahri and some of the other fem characters are designed, unless they've redesigned them to be less "sexually aggressive" or something.

Regardless, LoL is a cancer game, with an even more cancerous community, but I'll never get tired of Ahri fan art.

which video was that again? Was that his "I'm quitting LoL" video or an older one? He's done quite a few…

I see no problem with discouraging shit talking when ten players are stuck with each other for at least twenty minutes and leaving is automatically punished. Not to mention there's a fine line between banter and autistic screeching no one should be expected to tolerate.

Too bad miles before either is the line you get banned for crossing.

Nothing wrong with telling some shitters to go home and get their fucking shine boxes.

Go look at Blizzard's shit.
Tons of the characters have rocking bodies, yet women flock to their games.
Overwatch is filled with waifubait, yet women love it.
it's almost as if women want the exact opposite of what they say when it comes to sex

Listen here you little shit.
Shit talking is a necessity in any online versus multiplayer.
How else will I be able to tell you how deeply I fucked your mother last night?
I need to be able to whisper into your ear how I'll delicately slap your face with my foot long dick as I kill you from across the map while your fleeing battle trying to heal.

When you finally get flustered and reveal you're a girl, or at least a girly sounding faggot, I'll explicitly describe how I'll continue to dominate you into a power bottom role using unheard of amounts of alliteration.

Women want to look good and that also means playing as female characters that look sexy and beautiful. Sexy and beautiful characters become their avatar in the sense of fulfilling those needs but in a digital landscape. Meanwhile male players prioritize gameplay style as brought to them by certain characters over the character design itself.

And as for SJWs, SJWs just want to erase what is beautiful and sexy because of cultural marxism.

Is there any part of this that wouldn't be solved with a ten-second tutorial on how to mute players?

wouldn't be the first time women played the "opposite" game. Yeah, Overwatch has some semen demons in it too I wish they were more sexualized though tbh. For example, I wish you could see Widowmaker's cameltoe in that hyper tight-ass suit of hers, or that D.Va's nipples poked through her suit. I don't know if a T game could get away with cameltoe, but I KNOW they could get away with pokies; since Gravity Rush 2 was able to.

whoops hit enter and it submitted my post instead of line-breaking

sounds about right to me.
Yeah, SJWs want to erase anything that could be remotely perceived as a standard of beauty so that way "everyone is beautiful."

If you want to play in a safe space where no one can hurt your feelings play LoL.
If you can take and dish out trashtalk or can operate a mute button play DotA.

Unfortunately you have to git gud to enjoy DotA, unlike LoL.