Steam Game Sales?

I mean…can't I just torrent these games? I have a paid, decent VPN and CODEX has a freaking website now.

For some reason though, these low prices compel me to purchase one of these.

Can someone explain what this feeling is?

Other urls found in this thread:

thatoneprivacysite.net/
privacytools.io/
torrentfreak.com/new-automated-dmca-notices-hit-movie-pirates-300-fines-170311/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The feeling of being plebian steamfag, who measures his game collection like the size of his dick and doesn't really play anything.

I don't have steam friends though and I usually play offline

Because you have been hypnotized to consume

Wait, can I actually play as a Nazi? Fuck yes. Praise you lord gaben!!!

People seriously use VPNs to torrent shit?

Wait, people actually PAY for VPNs to torrent shit?

Paid VPNs are the only trustworthy ones ironically. Use JustFreeVPN and tell me with a straight face you trust them more.

BtGuard for instance is based in Canada so they can't leak jack shit.

Yes. "Getting games for free" was, is, and always will be a meme.

It's fucking $4/month dude

And what if you torrent nothing during one of those months, how do you justify the cost

You can torrent anything. VPN is optional these days.

The bigger question is, are there even any torrent sites worth a shit now? Seems like KAT's takedown set us back like five years, and I really fucking hate babysitting my ratio for BC.

KAT is still up, it just moves its domain quite often

Not being monitored by my landlord or ISP always makes up the cost

Why use a VPN? I torrent every other day and have never been caught

Are you poor? Cause i work minimum wage living with parents and that's still notihng

I'm being ruses right now right?

People don't actually believe you need a VPN to torrent shit right?

People seriously don't believe that those millions of seeders on torrent websites must all have a VPN right?

The mindset of a teenager. You must be over 20 to browse this board.

I'm not surprised you're still living with your parents on minimum wage.

Oh I get it you are rusing

Carry on then

Is there a vpn able to bypass netflix geolocation block?
I want my usa library back.

Most of them now, however dont just jump on the cheapest one, most VPNs hand over user info to LEOs all the time.

thatoneprivacysite.net/

privacytools.io/

Check these sites for info regarding VPNs as well as pricing for those considered the best.

How often do DMCA or angry letters from your ISP happen over pirating anyway?

I got an angry letter once from my ISP saying I was a bad goy for not paying to watch one of the show they were promoting really hard on the tv but nothing happened ever since.

Rare, they are just threats that cannot be acted upon unless you reply, then the lawyers can go to town on you.

IF you ever get one, make sure to ruin the local managers day by going red in the face demanding information and threatening to end your contract with them.

who this? she gives me a vibe that in the head she has some similarities to me.

Also, never. And i've downloaded CP from honeypots. The police of my 3rd world shithole give 0 shits about the interwebz because you can't commit real crimes on it and they got bigger priorities, like drug cartels.

I got like 5 emails from my ISP back when I lived in cuckifornia. All that happened was the fifth time was that they turned my internet off temporarily and I had to call their number and get lectured by some guy who gave less of a shit about it than I did. Then they stopped giving a shit entirely.

qbittorrent built-in search function is pretty good.
KAT got revived by the mods, but the content is all lost. Not sure why they can't simply copy paste an old mirror, but apparently they can't.

There's still good public and private trackers. The trick is to never/rarely mention them to others so they don't get to normalfags who openly chat about it on their reddit accounts in /r/piracy.

For general shit, try Torrentz2.eu It's an aggregate search that checks a few different sites. RARBG.com and Torlock.com are good for movies/tv.
Isohunt.to is really good for finding obscure stuff at times, but then that good stuff will only have a single seeder.

Those sites aren't new by any measure and fairly well known, but I ain't telling the Feds the new ones, they can hunt for them like I did.

tfw you live in a 3rd world country that doesn't give a single shit about torrenting

That's the most autistic thing i heard all day

sounds niggerish to me.

Piratefags are like vegans at this point.

You literally don't have to give a shit if you live in America either. Americas not a police state yet Its not like China or North Korea where everything you do is monitored 24/7

Explane?

There's like 3 games there with a low price and that's still only because they were cheap to begin with

China is big on piracy. All the early releases are from there.

They're paid to stay up there. Also, that list is subjective, based on other games you've looked at/played/bought.
Another user may only show his weeb VNs as top sellers.

I sort of just get games on Steam if I really want to. If I want to pirate a game, I'll pirate it.

Sucks to be you. In Eastern Europe and in my country in particular there's thousands of different ISP's and they don't give a damn what sites you visit.

torrentfreak.com/new-automated-dmca-notices-hit-movie-pirates-300-fines-170311/

i'll probably get a vnp there then, very soon.

Sure, if being vegan was cheaper than eating meat and was actually healthy

If you pay for a good VPN, which you should, why shouldn't you use it while torrenting?

Hugely grasping at straws. These scare tactics come around every other month so retards like you can fall for it and pay for a VPN or for normalfags to keep buying movies. Nobody has the power or money to peruse every movie pirate. That just doesn't make any sense for them to do that. It would literally costs them more money to go after every person who pirates their movies then it would for them to just ignore them. What you posted is literally something that doesn't ever happen here.

mexico? colombia?
say what you want about 3rd world shitholes, at least the internet is fucking free

That's because you're a consumer whore and the Jew knows how to exploit basic human psychology.

You DO NOT save money with sales. Ever.