4 AM

Losing control?

What game do you think has the best magic system?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
soundcloud.com/user-149466781/multicultural-phrase-song
sketchtoy.com/67944098
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

no idea

There's nothing wrong with what I've done.

Morning everyone

Don't really start work for another week which is nice. Though I realized last night my first day of work is also my anniversary with the gf so that really sucks.

Someone needs to recommend me some shit to play this weekend, going crazy without games.

Ritsu is a nigger.
Water is wet.

More news at 11.

I play ECSTASY AKA DARKS IN DEFENSE MODE

AND THEN ACTIVATE THE MAGIC CARD

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Morning folks
just started a horus heresy roleplay by email thing. One dude is playing as iron hands, another is ultramarines and I'm alpha legion. They think they're against tge dm who's just playing up a looming word bearers threat. Could be neat.

Magika. I need to reinstall that game actually

Ghost Trick if you haven't yet and want a surprisingly well thought out adventure game.

Eurobeat
shit taste tbh smh bruh

NIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS

I don't like this thread tbh

I don't think water counts as wet tbh

I hate myself and I don't have the balls to commit suicide
I also hate games with magic

this is frustrating. I could sing higher last week, but now I'm having trouble with it again. Have you guys ever suffered any setbacks that make you feel like you're back at square one?

Roleplay by email? How the hell does that work?

Need something combaty. Want to smash skulls.

If you can't type up 3 sentences in the space of 3 minutes you need typing lessons user.

How goes user?

undertale 6

you can skip you know

It's really easy tbh.

That means what happens is sent to us by the gm via email, and we send him what we do back via email.

Evenin' everyone. How's everyone holding up? Playing anything fun recently?

Nice double dubs, but poo still goes in the loo, not down the shower drain

Woah nice! Congrats on getting a job man. What kinda gig you score?

Go play Odallus, it's fun. I would be starting Ys Oath in Felghana right now, but i'm downloading a bunch of Eurobeat to put on my phone, it's a pain in the ass that apple doesn't support FLAC, so you gotta convert them to ALAC.

fite me fgt

Just P3 to get ready for P5.

Just slowly kill yourself with cigarettes and buying eating really unhealthy like I do

Any clue why that happened user?

Thats so weird. How long does a game take? Do you interact with the other players at all?

Shilling merch and food to tourists over here. Hoping its pretty comfy.

Well, I hear that Xak is analogous to old school Ys, and it recently got an update to its translation patch to fix some bugs. Might be something to consider if you're in the mood for something SFC.

Alright. Started playing .hack. Been trying to work on leveling up a bit and getting used to the combat before progressing more. Though, I have to say I feel a bit confused as to how to do that anyhow. I want to say I'm supposed to follow what news crops up on the forum/emails, but I can't quite say for sure yet.

(checked)
Nice trips, Ritsu.

DON'T DO IT! MAKE AJ STYLES PROUD!

Maaaybe. Kinda burned out on older stuff lately though.

thanks you too

Missed last night. Had to go to bed early due to a dentist appointment this morning to get a temporary crown. Other than that, work was uneventful, and Shia's livestream got hijacked for a third time. God bless Holla Forums.

Idk South Park: TSoT. That's the only one I can think of right now.

Dunno. As long as it takes. And I probably will be since they don't know I'm playing and the iron fists guy likes to talk to me about games he's playing

Speaking of Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums9452179

Shame, the two kikes who made it went full NEUTRALFAGGOTRY.

Shia started another stream? Since when

Sounds comfy. Whats horus heresy? Like whats the setting?

There is literally nothing wrong with being a centrist.

Think I've heard something about it being some background subseries to Warhammer 40k. Someone in the share threads used to have the entire "Black Library" for it as a dump.

Nice nice. P3P is great.

Nice trips there
Doesn't sound like too shabby of a gig. What's the pay like?

which .hack user? GU or the first series?

he put up a HWNDU flag in the middle of nowhere and Holla Forums tracked it down like the glorious autistic bastards they are. I can't wait to see one of them replace it with an American flag

SLUT

Ahhhhh neat

Pay is 9$ an hour. So not amazing really. But its full time and I don't have to work for 3 months a year if I don't end up quitting so might be nice.

And what if that flag thing is just an ambush so they can capture us?

He started it on the 8th. Check the video.

First series at the moment. Will Play G.U. when I finish and watch Roots. Pretty neat seeing the locations and some of the characters I saw in Sign in the game.

I think it's neat how Data Drain can bug out on you, but I have a feeling it's going to be very annoying later on when it does that.

It's a major event prior to the warhammer 40k setting. It's when half of the OG space marine factions left/betrayed the imperium of man resulting in a civil war humanity never recovered from.

For the most part. Black Library is the publisher for Warhammer/40k fiction, and there's a large collection of books on the horus heresy due to how much shit went down

Thats pretty fucking crazy. What flag are they putting up on it?

Heretic can be fun

It was replaced with a maga hat and shirt

actually I didn't play as FeMC, because P3P was my first Persona game, so I played as the reg P3 protag

Damn $9 an hour just to shill touristy shit? I'd trade jobs with you in a heart beat.

Shia may be autistic, but he's not smart.

Oh i never played the first ones. And I even only played the first game and half of the second one for GU.
Oh is that an attack in the first games? I remember it was more of a story element thing in GU instead of an attack.

Don't forget the Mechanicus splitting which fucked up a lot of shit.

Was your protag cockblocked by Akihiko as much as mine?

Hows your day been user?

Fucking beautiful.

Yeah the only part that has me worried is how hot those outside stands will be during summer. I assume they got AC or at least fans inside but shit, might be a bit much.

Fuck. I guess meme magic is real.

I didn't hate Season 20, but I will admit that having the election be a major plot point kinda fucked them over.

They put up a Trump shirt and a MAGA hat. Should have made a Kekistani flag or a He Will Nut Inside Us flag or some shit.

Also, that whole HILARY IS THE LESSER EBIL bs. Just another group drinking the koolaid.

Hilldawg could have won if it wasn't for those ebil neo-nazis in the alt-right and the Bernie cucks.

Did south park really go for shillary? Thats pretty disgusting.

Did shia take the stream down already cause of this?

What does it mean when I send songs to my friends and nobody clicks them? I've sent this soundcloud.com/user-149466781/multicultural-phrase-song to about 5 of my friends and only one has acknowledged it. He said he liked it though so it made me happy.

Anyway I've been playing a few games recently:
I played the first one, can't really remember anything that happened in it though so this second game seems weird to me. I don't remember anything about no dark ones. I just shot the fuck out of it during the first encounter because aliens are scary. also wtf i love communists now

I like this game. I can't wait for the full version. When I got the uncensor stick I felt like I was cheating though.

Seems overrated. Obviously if you're incredibly skilled I'm sure you could complete it with just the tears, but for the rest of us it's just rolling the dice and hoping you get good upgrades. Stupid!

Loved it as a kid and wanted to finish it. Currently rebuilding the Desert Place. It's actually a really good game, I want the second one but there's nowhere to get it sadly.

(You)

A) Hillary ended up selling out to the Danish by handing over Randy, Dildo, and the rest of the trolls. The last few episodes of S20 really was kinda shitty now that I think about it.
2) Stream's down rn. Until further notice, I'll say yes.

Yes, because "SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOING".

How about you give this a listen.

Yeah, Data Drain is in Kite's skills that he can perform as a result of being the wielder of the Bracelet of Twilight. Doing so removes corrupted data from the enemy into Kite, allowing otherwise broken enemies to be drastically weakened, and grants items and Virus Cores. Occasionally it bugs out on use (reducing stats, etc; got one case yesterday where it said that it opened every enemy portal in the dungeon I was in), and using it always builds Kite's infection level, which apparently disperses as you beat enemies without draining them.

There's literally nothing wrong with multiculturalism.

The danish? Dildo? Trolls?

Don't you know goyim, only the elite politicians are allowed to be politicians.

You don't have a girlfriend, wake up to reality.

That's what happens when you base something on ongoing current events, act like you can see the future, and then get blown out by reality.

not really from what I remember. It's been a few years since I played though. But my first maxed out social link was Yuko (Strength). She's still one of my favorite social links too.
I liked Kazushi's (Chariot) social link too, he's a total bro

Just make sure to keep mega hydrated and I'm sure you'll do fine. Maybe even carry a gallon jug of water with you, or a half-gallon jug that you can fill up.

woah that sounds like a pretty damned neat mechanic.

like what even is real man

Also really worried they might make me shave my beard since I'm doing food sorta kinda. That would really suck.

I'm together enough to know that nobody actually likes me and just puts up with me and has the hope that I'd leave soon.

Yeah, apparently Orca was supposed to be the wielder since Aura gave him the book that spawned it (makes sense; he seems like he's max level and from what I know of the series he and Balmung were important PCs), but some horrible enemy (I know it's Skeith since I watched Sign first) crucified him or something before he could, leaving newbie Kite to carry on Aura's request. It seems that other "players" understandably don't take too kindly to hackers.

Akihiko was a great aniki but holy shit. He may be doing it for me to meet Shinji, and because he loves P3 protag as a lil bro but come on.

(you)

Aura's Theme is also quite nice.

(you) (you

(You) too user

Fair enough

Tamiki's was best imo, I got annoyed that you had to go steady to max out slinks at one point unlike friend zoning in p4 or maybe I'm just retarded. P3 had much more interesting links though

If you say any faction other than Imperial Guard is the best, I'm going to be upset.

Have to love how easily replaced that comic can be into jews jewing jews.

depends on how long/bushy it is. If you keep it trimmed I wouldn't think it a problem.

Oh I see. I don't know much about the .hack lore, but that sounds pretty interesting.

That may be a change from P3/FES to Portable, since Portable is essentially the definitive experience.

Tamiki?

Can I have some (You)s, please?

I doubt it. Since Akihiko always had to introduce me to someone or some shit.

i'm just spitballing. I never even played original P3 or FES honestly.

Denmark was trying to expose everyone's internet history after a former Danish Olympian an hero'd due to getting trolled by Randy and some other trolls from Colorado (one of which was a manlet with a neckbeard and an e-cig named Dildo Schwaggins). This was one of the subplots of S20. And only now typing it out makes me realize that S20 was kinda stupid.

Its like 4 inches long. And I suck at trimming because I always just shave it when it gets too long.

I know your game, no more freebies

That sounds completely horrible. I was tempted a while back to download it to see what they were saying about the election but now, no way.

fuck off

I like my one better

Best food maybe

Meant Kamiki

Had it been done in an earlier season, it probably would have been better.

if you're working with food, they'll either make you trim it to half that, shave it all so it isn't hanging, or just make you wear a beard net.

oh I never did his Social Link, since none of my personas were Sun.

ID: d30847
No. 12102492
No you may not have a

Disappointed since S19 was actually pretty fuckin' good.

Go ahead. It starts fine, and just kinda goes downhill.

Well I'm gonna be completely tired today, morning you faggots.

Yeah, to my knowledge the chronology is something like this:
Might be wrong, and admittedly I'm not real sure as to where the rest fit.

Hebrews are our brothers in arms!

Goobergators go back to your mother's basement.

At least you're getting rain, I suppose. It's dry out here and getting hotter. Already going to be over 90 in a few days last I checked.

oh you're gettin that big storm too? It was pretty wicked when the squall line first passed. That passed through here hours ago though.

man .hack is complex…

Never!

They mentioned a beard net, but I doubt they'd want me like selling shit to tourists in one all day so I really don't know whats going to happen.

Ahhh maybe then, don't got shit else to watch

Same thing happened to me, lightning was shaking my room like crazy.

What you doing today user?

I don't recall using any either, but I did every link just to see what they were about.

Do genestealer cults count then? They're pretty cool too

Well, it is a multimedia series, and takes place over like two or three incarnations of The World. And as far as lore goes it seems like from the start CyberConnect (the ingame universe version) don't actually know how their fucking game works to begin with, as the guy that created it seems to have vanished, leaving only some sort of memory specter that the characters in Sign come across in a dummied out, unused area.

well hey, whatever you wind up having to do, good luck nigga.

If you're looking for something to watch, have you been keeping up with Dragon Maid or Interviews with Monster Girls, i've been really into these shows recently. I started watching Samurai Jack finally too. Never seen it before now.

I probably should've done that, but I got pretty lazy. I did really like the Heirophant and Hanged Man ones too. I should've done Yukari's (Lovers) one….

hm so in a sense it's kind alike the Nier/Drakengard series in the way the canon lore is all spread out across multiple mediums. Though I doubt .hack's creator is as batshit crazy as Taro is.

Forgot to ask if anyone knew of any good spooky documentary's.

Gonna try and reclaim an old account that's apparently under my name. Apparently my god father who I've never met, made an account for me when I was born for my future. The local bank it was with got bought out by Wells Fargo years ago. So my goal is to see if I can still access it or something and get a few grand.

Haven't been getting much of it ourselves. So guess this is good, just wish it wasn't so damn loud.

Yeah shit sounded like a bomb was going off when it woke me up. Almost made me fall out of bed in panic. Haven't had a storm this George in a good while.

I'm waiting til dragon maids end til I watch it. Really loving gabriel drop out right now, might make my top 5 if it keeps getting better

Holy shit good luck on that user! How'd you find out about it?

Yeah, nearly scared the piss outta me when I heard it. The wind and rain were fucking crashing against the house, had some small pea-hail too even.

not a shabby idea. You should go give Interviews with Monster Girls a look while you wait for Dragon Maid to finish.

It got any male characters?

sketchtoy.com/67944098

Aight, i'm outta here.
Been nice talking with you all again.
Catch you guys on the flipside~

Interviews with Monster Girls? Yeah the MC, he's a 30-something Biology teacher. It's a nice change of pace from the usual whiny teenager beta faggot of a MC anime usually have nowadays. Kacchi is best girl, this is an objective fact. However I could see you really liking Hikari.

Sign in particular was pretty bizarre. It actually got the fact that MMOs are really a lot of player to player interaction, so that one was very light on the combat, given most vidya related anime, and heavy on dialogue and characterization. Tsukasa, the main character, seems to the be first person afflicted by the game bugging out, starting with a loss of memory, identity, need for sleep or food, and inability to leave The World (though Tsukasa isn't even sure if he really wants to), progressing to somehow playing the game without using an actual interface, as if his consciousness is stuck, to dying in the game and having his body painfully respawned and later getting mind raped horribly. Combine with him somehow having the ability to access places no one else can, hear voices no one else can, and being granted a monster that is apparently undefeatable and causes those killed by it to pas out in real life, and he's all messed up, ranging from merely heavily antisocial and distrusting, to power tripping, to downright catatonic. If you don't mind a series without a whole lot of combat and focused more on social interaction, the sort of characters online games attract, escapism and isolation, and anxiety, I'd highly recommend it.

Really good music as well. I'd post some, but Victor Entertainment's blocked uploads of it to jewtube and the like.

Actually, scratch that, while Kiketor Entertainment has blocked it on jewtube, we've got embeds to other places now. Apparently the rights holders don't care about fucking dailymotion in comparison, so enjoy OST 1 Track 2: theworld.

Both were good. Only link I didn't really like though was that little fat fuck.
yukari was alright. It was her reconciling with her mother

Good shit

There are some pretty good harem-esque shows this season. Kozuma and sense are a nice change
succubus is best

I can't sleep. entertain me.

I don't think I've ever played a game with a magic system more complex than: if you have enough mana/MP/whatever then you can cast it. Dragon's Dogma has the nicest looking magic IMO.

These fucking shipping fees are gonna kill me.

Eternal Darkness had a really cool magic system where you had to learn the words of the ancients and string them together to cast spells by reciting sentences.
And there's the glyph system from Lichdom Battlemage that came out last year that was OK-ish.

in other news

send help

do fursuits come tailor made with some universal standard genital hatch, or do the furries go out of their way to create one for themselves? I've always wondered about the holistics of yiffing.

they're tailor made to a point but they came about because people with skill made them for themselves but the furfags nich as it is funded them to be a sound market plan

wtf

Everytime I go to college I want to kill myself, seeing retarded propaganda everywhere on the walls doesn't help.
Yeah, I'm a foreigner, but this shit is everywhere around the world, the poster says: "Week of the Marxist Thought 2017", there were about 5 on each walls everywhere. And I never cringed so hard in my life entering this morning, at the entrance wall it says: "To end the heteropatriarchal oppression - Everyone in the street"

Please kill me.

get the fuck out of there
and don't ever post in these threads again until they are cleaned off of the cancer