How long until Capcom realizes they fucked up?

How long until Capcom realizes they fucked up?

The sad thing is I really liked SFV, but Capcoms greed killed the whole thing. It was a bare bones rush job with way to many technical problems… then you add on top of that the ugly character models and censorship and it created the perfect storm for failure. It's a damn shame.

Haters will be left behind.

Never. All they have left is SF for tourneyfags and gambling so they'll put everything in to it and think nothing is wrong. A big chunk of them is yakuza so they may be doing stupid shit on purpose because SNK just got some authority back and they could be under control by the same group.

And it paid off.

You need to always keep a close eye on the yakuza companies because they will use these kind of tactics to switch some money or get revenge on a key person.

It's amazing because all the old competitors are now so busy with sponsorship fishing and sponsorship swapping drama to practice and new blood are starting to flood in. Plus all this fucking spectacle & wasted cash on elaborate stages, telecasts nobody watches, and other shit is hurting the game(s) to boot. Esports is killing the FGC, and they have no one to blame but themselves.

Every company in Japan is a Yakuza company.

The sad thing is you believe anything besides the gameplay itself is the reason why people hate it to this extent. Its the GAMEPLAY that is bad. Its the GAMEPLAY that means nobody wants to play it.

They already have.

Never, sadly. The only way I can see Capcom being great again is if the brainless people running the show got the boot and someone competent took over.

Speak for yourself; I hate it because of the kike DLC scheme and because they censored my waifu. Gameplay was fine until the S2 patch.

Well it was either seasonal DLC packages or arcade editions, super editions etc., this service based approach to content is getting harder to get away from.

Stfu guys that one popular player said the game is good that means it must be good.

I'm speaking for everyone that plays the game competitively, but hates the gameplay. The only reason they're playing it being because its the only way to feed their families because they have absolutely no skills for the job market since they're a bunch of degenerates.

And I'm also talking for all of those who didn't buy the game because the gameplay is ass and everyone says its ass and not even said competitive gamers defend the gameplay.

People are still clinging to this game. As bad as it is, if suckers are still going to keep playing then Capcom doesn't really need to realize and correct it's fuck ups.

OP you need to realize you've been left behind

It's true. I remember this one faggot got so angry with me criticizing the game he challenged me to a FT5, and since the whole rootkit fiasco happened, he couldn't admit that was a problem, so he just ignored it and said we could do it in Killer Instinct. Was supposed to be a Jago mirror match too and at the last second that faggot picked Shadow Jago.

im gonna do it you guys. i am going to japan and killing every single fucking yakuza on that penis shaped island.

あなたは出来ない、とても弱い人だね。

More and more pros are coming out against it, it's not as unlikely as you may think.

Never. So long as people keep sucking its dick at events like EVO, so long as there's apologists (and there always will be considering how people still defend them after the rootkit update), they can do whatever they want. It doesn't matter how many vastly superior fighting games come out, the Street Fighter label gives it instant protection, as does the Capcom logo.

And the ones who did keep on playing it. They still help fuel the shit machine that is CPT which keeps SFV FGC alive and the community watching the streams. If the people who criticized it actually stopped playing SFV that would be an entirely different story

Fucked up? Are you kidding me? Don't you wish you could sell more than 1million units of the same game every time you re-release it? They are swimming in money and they'll keep it until sale go town to the thousands.

I haven't paid attention to this fiasco because I have no interest in the genre, but I've been hearing about how bad this game is for a long time now.
Can someone summarize all the various issues?

[email protected]/* */
It's telling that simple stuff is missing like P2 character select (not joking)

They play for a living, and Capcom is throwing money at the problem, they can't afford to resist.

Of course I do. Unlike me though, Capcom has a lot of employees to pay.

So are they close to Sega tier on fucking things up?

At least sega is overtly arrogant about their shitty decisions, they're just incompetent.

I don't understand this. how can you have people who have been in this business for years but still manage to fuck up easy ways to make money?

Gonna be honest, karate is fucking shit and ballet is way better. If your son starts doing ballet and isn't gay he is gonna fuck so many chicks and have a body like a Greek god. If your daughter does karate she's just gonna stand around screaming in practice for her future as a wife so whatever.

They should just let Arika develope a Street Fighter game again

I used to dislike SF4. It's amazing how good SFV makes that mediocre game look now.

FGC is more than Street Fighter and EVO. This is only becoming more true over time because the collapse of SFV is slowly pushing people into other games.

If you think the gameplay is fine, then you're part of the group SFV was designed for. Good for you I guess.

Not kyokushin karate

ayyy mah nigga andy hug

They're even sneaking in advertising on shit that isn't even games.

Ever since Diary of a Wimpy Kid got big a bunch of books have been ripping off its cover and shove "Diary" in there somewhere.