LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SNdrEGSVUY&feature=youtu.be&t=36m
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
platinumhearts.net/t6115-2ch-love-story-op-and-denko
prdarkfox.com/comics.htm
yuki.la/v/133469094
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great, now autists will erroneously think they're great because of this letter. they're alright

She's not autistic, she's just a nigger. And i am not the one racist here.

Mental disorders are awesome.

(checked)
Until you're left alone with no job and in country that doesn't pay you shit for that.

I really wish Blizzard didn't focus on trying to pander to diversity quotas and just tried to make a fun shooter game like TF2

Does that mean it's easier to trick her into letting me knock her up and dilute her bloodline?

I don't see anything wrong.

what is your opinion on rimjobs?

Fuck off, Shadman.

I'd much perfer rimshots.

Do your best/worst, bros. Template included.

Organic scum.

That second panel isnt necessary

My humble contribution to this thread.

It must feel embarrassing to play the game.

Aw now I'm sad.

no, she's poo in the loo

Symmetra has OCD. OCD is not part of the autism spectrum. Its a mental disorder, but its not autism.

Very true, because some autists have ocd and others do not.

You might be right about OCD not being Autism, but the official Blizzard statement is that Symmetra has autism.

IF everyone has the autism, nobody really does.

t. autist

OCD doesn't support muh diversity like autism does, so she needs to be autistic. Don't you want to play as a diverse cast of characters with 88 genders, mental disorders and skin colors?

These are the same people who made a literal 11 year old deep-jungle, sub-saharan african tribesman a robotics genius.

And Blizzard hits a new low. Thanks for giving me more reasons to laugh at you, Kikeplan.

That is correct.

If that was bait, good for you.

Blizzard is shit, and you can't stop them from being shit. That was my only point. They're going to do whatever they want regardless of if it makes the game worse, or makes sense.

That won't stop me from talking shit about them. Now fuck off with your stupid posts.

Fine, but only because of those trips

Yes that is right. Claiming The Punisher has PTSD is backed by much evidence and by the definition of the disorder itself. Claiming PooInLoo has autism is a massive leap in character since they provide no such evidence or any correlation to what their definition of autism is. Autism in itself has morphed into a beast of a category since modern medicine can't decide for a couple years what exactly it is so it very well may just be OCD. That being said, the only real "evidence" we have from her backstory and that shitty comic is that she fixed a crooked painting on a wall and was good in school, but a bit of a loner. I'm thinking way too deep into this.

TvTropes really is geared towards retards.

(checked)
Bipolar is pretty cool. Gets you comfy NEET pension bucks and the highs are awesome, but goddamn if the lows aren't longer than long cat and fucking hard to bear. I just wish I could channel it more easily and use it productively.

NOT. FUCKING. REAL.
How can a fictional character be a good representative of something? They can be realistic, but in the end they're still fucking made up. At this point I can't tell which is more autistic. The people that play this shit game or the ones that made it.

To think, they could have made a poison frog throwing, hex emailing, voodoo loli, but instead they wanted to pander to (((white))) people.

cuck

They already did that in diablo 3 though.

fucking finally
goddamn..

explain me this meme

How long before they reveal Dva has a feminine penis for the sake of tranny representation?

Swiss degenerate draws a lot of asslicking. Sometimes the anus is even pierced.

More likely one of the guys is going to have a feminine vagina. Not a masculine vagina though, that would be problematic.

It looks so fluffy and huggable..

So?

You disgust me. You may never see this, but if you do, take a look at this: So, when I was in grade four and five, I helped out this teacher. She was an LST teacher, and she was with this boy named Jack. Jack had autism. He couldn't speak, but he was surprisingly well at expressing how he feels. Like they say, actions and reactions speak a thousand words. He had barely any friends, because they'd always avoid him because of his autism. I would always help him and his LST teacher with anything I could. I would do things for the teacher like set up activities for Jack, refill his water bottle, because the teacher had to watch him, I would read to him, and try and help him in any way I could within the classroom. Despite being unable to speak, he was, like I said, the best at expressing emotions. He was in my class for my two years in grades four and five, so I was able to help as much as I could. He opened up a door I never noticed before: my understanding of other people. I used to be one of the people who avoided him, but when he was in my class, I ended up getting used to him. People picked on me for being friends with an autistic kid, but I didn't care. Jack opened up my understanding of other people and their disorders. Just because people have a certain mental disorder, like autism, ADHD, ODD or ADD, doesn't mean they can't be a good person. I hope the best for Jack, and that he can get through life in a happy, healthy way. We are one in the same. Whether someone's black or white, straight or gay, male or female, disabled or not, we are all human, and we should learn to quit putting people down just because we can. We need to respect people. How would you like it if someone was throwing racist and offensive comments at you? It's rude, right? How do you think they feel when you throw a racist comment back at them? You'll leave them feeling the same way they made you feel. Humans are a rather intelligent species, but they're always at war with each other. Whether it's full-out combat, or a random argument full of offensive comments, you have to think, 'Is this really the right thing to do?' Once you say something, it's not taken back. Same thing goes for the internet. If you type an offensive comment, and later on, delete it, Google still has it saved to their servers. You really have to think if you're doing the right thing by commenting something offensive. Put yourself in your victim's shoes. How would you like to be trampled over like a piece of trash? It doesn't feel good, right? Just to add this in: You're hearing all of this from a 12-year-old girl with ADHD. I believe world peace is possible, if we all just try and notice what we're doing to each other.

So if they put the witch doctor in overcuck you'd be bitching because self-plagiarism anyway.

HEY

LOL

That's pretty depressing mate, she probably doesn't even have tastebuds anymore, not to mention I think she can't age and would live through her husband growing old in front of her.

Truly, you are the LOL in this thread.

In my option, Nigers are;t humans: my explanation:
1) short heda;
3. they savages
4. culture of kill. Thats was my explaining as to why nigres aren't human begins, extrapolate your option.

No user I have friends who play Ovarywatch, I play something much worse, Street Fighter V

All niggers are Le-geniuses.

Fucking nigga names never stop amazing me

At least your shekels fund my MonHun :)
I can forgive that.

knife = 2 dead
6 shot revolver = 2 dead
30 round AR-15 = ∞ dead? 37?

Street fighter cost me less at launch then 5 dlc characters for KOFIV :^)

Goddam SNK you had everything go right for you and you fucking squandered it

third pic has to be an edit

And no one believed me, did I satisfy you with services as a good employee?

Actually I think just 4 characters is more than I paid

wtf, i hate wimminz now

No, I've seen the actual conversation on twitter.
I think everyone called her out and she deleted it, if my memory serves me.

Damn and blast

Where can I download Tails Gets Trolled?

They have gone even lower before, they applaud the megalia movement in south korea. Timestamps dont work with embed so watch about 2-3 minutes of this shit youtube.com/watch?v=4SNdrEGSVUY&feature=youtu.be&t=36m

I would wonder how the fuck it isn't visible through the jumpsuit?

i want to fuck widowmaker

Don't we all

wwww

The sooner the better.

I would happily pay for DLC that gives each female a giant, physics-enabled cock bulge hidden beneath their clothes.

why not just play TF2 since Overwatch is just a cheap blatant ripoff of it to start with?

autism is AWESOME guys!

Why not just play TF since TF2 is just a cheap blatant cash-grab to start with?

after all that superhero registration bullshit, literally anyone is smarter than Tony Stark these days.

someone is le asshurt

TF2 has players to play with

Does that imply 1st column is a cheap copy of 2nd column, or an improvement?

Please kill yourself.

Skyrim, Dark Souls, and Zelda are kings of shitty video game comparisons.

Damn, Gabe was really playing the long con with that one.

That picture confuses me.
BotW is much better than Skyrim
TF2 is even after all that shit still much better than Overshit

I mean, how does it confuse you? You are correct, but can you really not even grasp the idea that someone would have shit taste?

Yea it wasnt a cash grab until years after the release when they started all the bullshit.

I always think that someone couldn't have this shit taste. But then i remember preorder fags / Ideocracy and see us transforming into that.

Is it a joke or are we supposed to forgot about the fact that there would be no dead people at all without the muslim or mentally ill guy?

also
every time

haha

You forgot the Muslims.

They forgot to put Hitler on the third pic.

*unsheathes bat*
He was killed by a black muslim.
*raises eyebrow*
He sure as hell wasn't preaching peace.

Fucking hate this term because it implies that there are jews that aren't zionists.

I AM SILLY

*sling's bat over shoulder*
die CIS scum

OY VEY

Fact, Burlington, Vermont is 88.9% white, while Vermont itself is in the low 90's. Bernie bros are nothing but college town white kids.

Fucking wew. Does he not know Facebook literally takes down identical propaganda if it's anti-Palestine instead of anti-Israel?

I double fucking dare the shitlib who drew fist pic to call a bunch of Palestinians "black" to their faces.

The plan devised prior to the war gave Jews two options: voluntarily leave to Israel or get deported to Madagascar. Regardless of whether you believe in the Holocaust or not, this is undeniable truth, making it pretty fucking ironic that Latuff is telling others to educate themselves

captcha: gob Hun

Back to your Reddit shooter, normalfag. You might have had a point if they weren't false.

What'z up with the dog girl

Sounds about right

I want to fuck D.va's boypussy

Fuck, a negress is going to rape me and birth an illegimate basketball american offspring.

He's a literal cuckold. On his latest strip he drawed himself sucking his girfriend's pussy after another man came inside her.

i got the joke user
pretty good

Ignoring the fact that Carlos Latuff is a massive faggot who is a tool of the media, the horizontal setting for the fire selector on an AR-15 (also M16 and M4) is SAFE. Uncle Sam looks out for the poor. That's nice.

That's too funny for me to even process.

Under allegedly false pretenses, but that's what happens when you build a widespread belief system around the gospel. The testimony isn't that clear.
I hate shit like this though, having good intentions is automatic DINDU NUFFIN. As if none of those assassination examples are responsible for or pose a threat to anyone's livelihood. The complete lack of self awareness with
Not only does it change those popularity polls in a big fucking hurry…

What the fuck is with the gun in the third comic? This guy literally has no idea how a bolt action works, or guns in general.

Kike detected

She hides it like so.

Really sends a message

What the fuck am I looking at?

my balls hurt just by looking

cripes it has been such a long time since I saw the unedited version I forgot what it originally said on the moon.

Some sort of Metal Gear "joke"?

do you even Deus Vult?

The level of surrealism on this one always makes me chuckle. Not only
but it's also painfully unaware. Yes, creating a good art piece with lots of thought and work behind it is the best way to fight people constantly saying your work is bullshit. Next time dont label every crap you take with a deep artistic name and you wont have this problem

Also the comic is shit

trapfags are a disgrace.

Wait a second, I can get NEETbux for being Bipolar? Tell me more. I thought no one gave a shit because it's such a functional disorder (mines mostly highs).

Not to mention it looks more practical to do as a shower rather than a grower.

Bipolar disorder pension on google has plenty of positive results. I guess it depends on the country because no one told me I could apply

My doctor never mentioned it either. Maybe it's a case by case thing? Still, sounds interesting.

Generally the weapon doesn't matter if everyone is armed. if a guy takes a couple of shots in a crowd the dude who's not a pussy will pull out a gun and kill his ass, thus ending the situation before it gets crazier then it already is.

If a single patron in the orlando gaybar massacre had brought a gun with them, the shooter would have been shot dead before even 10 were killed.

But shooters don't attack areas where they're sure gun users are, they attack "no-gun zones" like schools, that gaybar, theaters and enclosed gun-banning zones like that.

Recently my state employed the actual police to protect my college, and that shit sure as fuck reduced the crime rate in the area. Before when they hired flashlight-only security guards we had a robbery at least once a week. Not anymore. And it's because the armament of the security around the college updated from flashlight to gun, not just the presence of the police.

If you have 10 men in a room, and 1 armed man wanting to kill them all, do you think the men would be safe if they were armed or unarmed?

Because no matter how you try to ban guns, criminals will work around the law and break it. This is why you need knowledge in social engineering before you can even THINK about making a law. A law is less about what's illegal in the end, but how that law makes people react to it and if the law itself is enforceable enough to actually change how people act.

High capacity clips and the shoulder thing that goes up. Also, spray fire.

When you find old MSF soldiers in MGSV, they basically act like zombies and flail around like crazy, throw flashbangs and smoke grenades, and generally they're the hardest "enemies" in the game to catch if you don't show proof that you're Big Boss by either catching them and interrogating them or by approaching them with a cardboard box on, or by playing Love Deterrence with the speakers on.

The joke isn't that it's their severe mental despair that caused them to act like this, they were just like that.

actual autism is a fucking plague that needs to be erradicated
fuck autists and autist enablers

Is this an Overmeme thread or an LOL thread

asking since there's quite a bit of stuff that belongs in the LOL thread, but people are raging over Overmeme.

also this offends me

Parents must use /r/atheism.

They are the same thing

Is there a raid going on? Just take a look at about 6 posts above your posts

One's more general vidya web comics, the other is overmeme. so no it's not.

Well to be fair, I'm just disgusted by it. I'm not demanding anything, mainly since the game is shit and I want my 40 dollars back.

Seems like it for this thread anyway

I often see this type of nonsensical shitpost on /gsg/. Do you have any clue why, greatest ally?

Because you don't report things. Report that shit.

That's great your real life brother is autistic. Our made up video game character that doesn't actually exist is autistic too! They should totally be bffs since they are both autistic!

Hey, since you're here can I ask if it's the board or botnet Chrome that won't let me post multiple images per post?

works for me

testing new embeds

>>>/n/
>>>/newsplus/

That's clearly an edit, what's the original?

I'm using chrome and it works for me. You're probably just a faggot.

GB was sad

Furfag get out

Stop attention whoring, you fat piece of shit.
Mods and owners should not be seen unless absolutely necessary.

Why does it zoom into ROB's facce like that?

i can't read

How the fuck do you show that the character has autism? Autism is, at its core, social retardation, so how does a character in a fast paced shooting game exhibit the characteristics of having autism?

By being observant of every minute detail?

make me :^)

jokes on you I was already done

WHERE IS THE LOL MARK?

We've always been able to post pdfs though

I know Satan, but the important part is that it hasn't really been utilized to its full potential, by allowing one to in effect show many (5+) images at once within a single post.

stranger things have happened at sea on the internet you know

what
in
the
actual
fuck

Marxism is a hell of a drug and it doesn't even get you high

It was fine until 2010.

god i'm glad i don't touch blizzshit anymore

is that book available anywhere? even a russian language version would be fine.

Well the author's name is in the image, so it shouldn't be to hard to find out.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html

That bee bot is somewhat cute, albeit in an absolutely shit little comic.

every time

The Megaman comic is pretty much good characters in terrible plots, including the man who saved the world and ended the second infinity crisis crossover by going back in time and shooting the villain before the story starts because he was reaching shonen ninja tiers of not dying/bullshit powers, Xander Payne.

Someone post the Kenshiro edit

Talk about disgusting

FUCKING FURRIES

Jesus CIA, learn 2 denko
platinumhearts.net/t6115-2ch-love-story-op-and-denko

now this is what I call LOL

Who knew that the CIA was a bunch of fucking newfags?

I did know we were so well acquainted for you to know exactly how I'd feel about a situation even though I expressed the exact opposite, you shit eating faggot.

Not the CIA.

L-LOL?

What a pile of try-hard nonsense, pretentious adult equivalent of 'lol so random' garbage.

Most definitely France

Lot of places speak French. Take for instance, Quebec, a fairly degenerate place as well.
What makes you certain?

FUCKING MIDDLE GROUND, WHY COULDN'T YOU DIE INSTEAD OF THE MYSTICAL FOREST ZONE?

TAILS IN DOOM WAS THE SHIT.

I second the not autistic thing

I I forgot how elite of a military the Canadians have. They're like the Ted Bundy of countries.

It's canonically correct too, not bad

prdarkfox.com/comics.htm
Nothing is truly lost forever, user. Except for certain unPC posts on the starmen.net forums by a certain "quirky" fellow. But that's a story for another day.

Jokes on you that's actually called a Shobon.
Stupid tumblrtards started calling it the denko face thing because of that one story, same as you.

That pisses me off to no end, I knew they were liberal fucks when they made Tracer a muff diver, but this is far beyond that
Of course they won't make the african character enjoy jenkem

It didn't come from tumblr. You fucking mongoloid. Did pepe come from reddit as well?

They went far beyond what liberal means now, they even expressed support for the megalia movement in south korea for fucks sake.

So in other words you have a homosexual horsefucker feminist group that supposedly has existed since 1993 and is happening near a metro in the area of a significant (although unnamed) church. Canada may have feminists and horsefuckers but they don't have many significant religious places and they most certainly don't have the obsession frogs have with subways.

That story gained popularity in tumblr and reddit tho, and the normalfags there started calling shobon denko face.

Reading comprehension. I mean "denko face" name came from tumblrtards, not shobon itself.

Not having a search for feminine penis.

Fair enough. Pardon my doubt, french user.

Honestly that's the only thing to like about canada at this point.

I'm not French, I would probably kill myself if I were

Gets me everytime

Someone write them a letter asking if some random character is otherkin.

Ask if Bastion is transexual.

It's true though.
Many jews are not zionists and some are even anti-zionists. If I recall correctly, it's got something to do with a certain prophesy not being fulfilled, so their god still forbids them from having a homeland. Plus there's the atheist jews.
That being said, these non-zionist jews cause trouble for us just like the zionists.

You have to assume every male character doesn't have a penis until you've actually seen it.

Similarly, you have to assume all females do until proven otherwise.

The thing with that is that Zionism requires the assumption that Zion is seen as a physical location in the land of Israel. In other words, it is yet another method used to try to cheat God. So no, it is not really a prophecy unfulfilled, it is a completely different interpretation of one.
That is a completely different can of worms

you know with all this talk of dick chicks I thought it might be time to post this

It's a good group.

So it's a two switch light switch?
I don't get how hardcore jews can actually believe no, it's fine the torah has this printed, it doesn't mean this verbally; especially since it is a book of metaphors and fables to teach people how to not be shit.
I can't understand how they can think they pulled one over on their God, only to arrive at him in the after life and he still not cast them out for being dicks about his rules.

That reminds me
Bullet fucking dodged.

It's right here stop yelling

I misread "fiends" as "friends" reading the first comic and it dramatically changed the meaning for me.

The funny thing about the Torah is that it is completely ignored and instead replaced with the Talmud. In fact, a significant part of the Talmud exists only to re-define what the Torah means and to cheat God the same way lawyers exploit laws

Even Jesus mentioned how jews would be pedantic about holy rules in order to lawyer their way around them.

(checked)

Zeus would just be upset Hercules didn't turn into a goose before raping her.

That's pretty good.

Yeah, that's the point. It's mocking it.

oh God I hate jewish relatives of mine

I tried

Has goodrafag gone too far?

We stray ever further from the light of god.

post the pasta

I wonder how Sugimori feels whenever he looks up a Pokemon that he's designed and gets something like this.

why tho

Story?

Shit is too huge for your computer? Install Gang Garrison 2

Who knows? They will show one of female's past by showing how it looked like before mutilating itself

Does anybody have all of these weird Goofy x Yuffie HIV comics from halfchan Holla Forums back in the day? I've been looking everywhere, and all I can find are the first 27. If somebody can find me the rest, I will suck your dick.

HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE ACTUALLY HAS SOME OF THEM

Don't talk shit about Gang Garrison nigger, it's fucking great.

This is all I could find. I love this shit. Horrible autism is my bag. I know there's more. The most I can find from a googling of combinations of "goofy", "yuffie", "aids", and "comic" is this: yuki.la/v/133469094
It's got most of it, but it's missing 37, 44, and 45.

I've been looking for days. I'm desparate for the rest.

This is the best of the rest that I've been able to organize.

These are much more interesting now that you can post five at a time instead of going one at a time with minute delays between them.

ONE
JOB

i was gonna say

That reminds me, i had this saved somewhere. Good thing VNs count as video games.

donald trump pls stay

oh hey, I remember that.

no but seriously what the fuck

I'll be honest. That first image looks kind of fun. Like one of them bouncy castles except shaped like some kind of disgusting sex object.

Matt Rat is the only furry I wouldn't set on fire

Then you will be the first to be burned.

They must all be exterminated, user. Evidence of their existence must be purged from all records. If even a single furry remains, the job is not done.

You're only dealing with a single part of the issue at hand.
A symptom, if you will.

If you truly want to get rid of this type, nuke the cities. Burn every major city to the ground. Let not a one cityfag survive. Then you'll get rid of most all the problems our civilization struggles with.

You would be surprised by how many furfags are hicks from the south

Fixed that for you.
Also, most of them are Eurocucks anyway.

Why the fuck did it take some fucking furfag to make one of the only decent web comic strips that we see in these fucking threads?

There's decent webcomics out there, we just don't post 'em here.

This is not entirely unfunny.

If you're gonna be a little bitch and worm your way through these "holy laws" then you may as well just throw the book out or just obey the laws that are practical, none of this orthodox gay shit with the dumbass hair and head covering shit.

If you seriously want to fuck with god's laws that you say are god's laws, by doing shit like this you admit that you don't believe in your god and you admit it's a sham.

Jews really need to stop using everyone outside of the religion as well, calling them derogatory terms like "goy" and such, it's fucking ridiculous and breaks the core laws of the original jewish religion.

Sorry, I judge by the content of one's character, and if there's anything I can glean from Matt Rat, he's a simple enough dude that knows how to write a comic with an acceptable punchline with comedic timing, and as such, isn't worth gassing.

The content of his character is furry. He is beyond redemption.

To be fair, that's not entirely without precedent.

Why don't they just fucking install motion sensors

Pic unrelated i assume

I spent far too much time there in my youth

Because that still counts as "turning on the light"

If they knowingly turn on the light (which in this case means that they can't know that the sensors are in place), they break the rule. If they don't, it ain't their house and it only works once.

You're not allowed to turn the light on or off during that time.

Installing sensors counts because it changes the method in which the light turns on but it still requires human input.

Even the "kosher" light switch and the clock setting still breaks the rule because you turned on the switch that operates the light at that time, which means you are still turning off the light during that shabbat shit, just not physically. If the light changes due to human input you break the jewish law if the light is changed during that time.

These fucks think they're weaseling their way through their own holy laws but the plain fact is they aren't and they're shitty hypocritical human beings who don't take their silly religion seriously because it isn't about the religion, it's about the connections with these people, which is all sorts of fucking blasphemy.

Fucking hell these stupid idiots bring their dumb to everyday life.

sage for late reply
It's "femmes en lutte" (women in struggle) and "93" is the number of the 93rd department (french states, somewhat ?), it's not a year. It's close to Paris and amusingly with a lot of muslim communities
Thus, yeah, you're definitely right, it sadly is from France, but that's weird as fuck and I doubt anyone but the person who posted that shit went anyway. Some autists confuse reality and the internet too much and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it was a poe, why would anyone use a fucking muh OC pony to try to get people interested in some demonstration, especially in CURRENT YEAR

Also, "métro basilique" is just a subway station's name, user. It has nothing to do with this shit being an organization near a church or whatever. It's probably some high schooler in the 93rd department that made this shit, either as a joke or because they've been indoctrinated in some weird ass cult.

Actually, I decided to look it up, that's a feminist organization from the 93 indeed, that poster is weird as fuck because it's… clearly not official, some weirdo must've made that OC and included it in the info for… some reason ? No idea why. Whether it's a troll or indeed an autistic high schooler.
That feminist organization barely has anyone anyway, from the site I'm reading they have a few posts, a few demonstrations, and maybe a few dozen people participating.
So that poster sincerely makes zero sense with the OC pony.

LOL

If you don't feel emotions how can you be emotionally unatable?

The author is either incredibly oblivious or taking the piss.

Brazilian prison riot.

He would be smiling because the real thing doesnt look much better.

>Iron Man
>Man

I have several questions
But I don't think I want answers

It's like with Samus Aman.

I still call her Iron Maiden.

Stop acting like a jew, archive everything

Finally, an excuse to post these.

Jesus kicked the merchants out of the house of god, their own god probably hates them, and they get kicked out of every place on earth they try to inhabit, yet the problem is anti-semitism.
You haven't even heard the most retarded of it, there's a place in jew york where they put up a "magical barrier" which is literally just a string that stretches for miles around a jewish community, while inside the magic bubble, they can break any holy law they want because the area is blessed.

Oh shit I remember this, it's fishing line that because it's wrapped around in a closed shape, it's technically inside area, so they can do things like fix their garages and shit on Sunday. Also it doesn't include some (((traditionally Jewish area))) that's nearby and there's been Jew v Jew bouts about this for at least half a century.

Isn't that the exact opposite of what you would want to do in a blessed place if you were religious?

They're jews, they make up the rules as they go along. In any other instance, if weird people were seen putting fishing line around their town so that they could create a magic bubble that let's them work on a holy day, they'd be labeled as fucking idiots and nutjobs, like scientologists.
But why should anyone question the weird little people with funny accents and big noses that make everyone pay for consumables to have kosher certification?
Go look in your kitchen right now, I guarantee it is full of products with kosher certification marks, even things that aren't food.
In other news, amazon has been pressured to start removing books that involve holocaust denial and "historical revisionism" for inciting hatred, amazon is quietly complying.

Is anyone surprised?
They also took out the confederate flag.

What are those chinks thinking about when they make these? Do you think any of them actually secretly enjoy it?