Anarchist controversy:

Anarchist controversy:

Bakunin was a second rate thinker. God and the state is mostly fedora babble even taking into account that it is just a collection of unfinished notes. While I believe him correct in his assertion that society should be run by federated collectives, I'm luke warm on Labour vouchers and the invisible dictatorship thing is literally 'lol I Believe the world is secretly run by the insidious Jew so I want to secretly run the world like an insidious Jew' Sekrit Club BS

Don't get me wrong, he contributed a lot and his idea of society definitely has a lot of overlap with my own but he just doesn't have the nuance or scope or even style as Kropotkin or Proudhon does.

Also probably banged his own sister, for real

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_slurs#Christians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool, you are reasonable enough to understand that people can have both good and bad ideas and that we shouldn't turn people's ideas into orthodoxy. Gee I wonder how much that trait correlates with anarchism vs. statism.

Yeah same, I always thought he was the weaker thinker of 'the big three'. It's likely he was only remembered because he stood in direct opposition to Marx when Marx was at his most popular.

Seconded on labour vouchers, what was he smoking.

Famrade…come on. Why wasn't this obvious to you already?
Their contribution is amazing and people should read them, if not because of political reasons, just to simply expand one's general knowledge.
But we're still talking about people that lived and died a long time a go. Things changed and their inheritance to the world althought important should never be blindly followed under any circumstances because the world is completely diferent.

Ok, sure, but he's an entertaining read, nevertheless. His anger is palpable.

Fuck the bourgy fuck the christians fuck the commies fuck the muslims fuck the kikes

t. Bakunin pro

My man!

If you don't think a secret cabal of Anglo-Jewish-Germanic Masonic Bankers/Magnates/Spooks/Businessmen/Descendants of Royalty controls the world you're mentally deficient and you know absolutely nothing about how the deep state functions or came to be

get out now, you are useless

The only one of those groups you uttered a ethnic slur for was the Jews. Why is that user?

they do but the answer is not to be a secret cabal yourself the answer is to destroy the cabal system and all its productions

What is the slur for christians and muslims?

I know mudshits

christfag

mudslime

Christfag isn't a slur. People call everyone a fag here.

Yeah christfag is not edgy enough

Which its a real shame too, since many leftists first introduction to anarchism is through the relationship between Marx and Bakunin. Lets face it, were it not for the shitshow in the First International, I imagine Bakunin probably would have been a far more minor voice in the anarchist canon; unfortunately Marx's diatribes (much like he did for Stirner) solidified Bakunin's historical notability far beyond the merit of the actual work he did.

But Stirner has actual merit though

So Bakunin is like the Unruhe of Anarchism then? :^)

That's Bob Black.

Bakunin wasn't a thinker, he was a man of action who thought. He's important as an example of how fanatical a revolutionary should be. Imagine how many lives could have been saved if every German worker in the 1930's was a Bakunin!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_slurs#Christians

he was to busy fighting in 1848 f

Being an anarchist myself, even I'm not the biggest fan of Bookchin, even though he made some great observations (but even he fell victim to idpol)

I'm more of a fan of Kropotkin, Proudhon and Bookchin.

I'm assuming that first "Bookchin" was supposed to be a "Bakunin"?

Without labor vouchers, howelse do you arrange the transitional stage (the real revolution).

What does Is 14:12-17 have to do with equal rights?

barter

"Red Sea pedestrian" is quite possibly the most polite slur I've ever heard.

Energy credits