Is being a NEET a human right?

Is being a NEET a human right?

yes

No.

Being an actual NEET is bad for your health.

Rights are spooks but I am fairly pro NEET so sure.

A weekly allowance should be maintainable for all so long as a steady stream of migration continues. Migrants will always perform menial labor and can be taxed to support current residents. Just expand on the retired pension. Progressive nationalism.

sure

Not the guy you're responding to but make an actual argument in reference to your material instead of asking someone to read an unstated portion of an authors bibliography.

NEET's aren't human

Is this the fabled National Bolshevism?

Well he didn't actually make much of an argument as to why exactly being a NEET is bad for your health but touche.

When we live in a society with greatly reduced population and full automation then sure why not.

>>>/liberalpol/

dumb socdem

How to spookpost without spookposting: the post

You're being redundant.

That is not how economics work son…

Aye

As someone who has bounced back and forth between the two, the NEET life (well, the innawoods/hobo life, because that's how I do) is infinitely more fulfilling than the wagecuck life.
Having a job means that not just the 40-50 hours a week you work are wasted, but also the 5-10 hours of travel time, and all the rest of your time is built around the next time you have to catch a bus in to work.

Unless we're in post scarcity no.

I mean seriously, what the fuck?

If communism was about everyone working as hard as needed, based on capability, I'd understand. But these threads just feel like they reconfirm the stereotype that you're lazy fucks.

If you're looking for that discipline bullshit, go hit up a Marxist-Leninist or something.

Where the fuck is your nuance, holy shit. It's called NEET for a reason, not NE.

Nope. It isn't.

Which is why we need to remove the bourg

Isn't the whole criticizing capitalists because the minority live off of the work of the majority ironic when you pretend that you leeching off of the majority is fine?

I really hate these images.

I do miss having access to the labs, and the library, and a couple of my professors, of course, but university is not the beginning and end of learning.
Most people who are not NEET are wage workers.

It should be.

Why? It's a cute anime girl.

You seem to assume that's the problem I, specifically, have with capitalism.

He's probably some spooked faggot who has a stick up his ass about "weeaboos".

it's cute