Real talk are there any female communists on here...

real talk are there any female communists on here? why is it that in new york communist meetups there are so few female communists while in other countries like lebanon and jordan there are lots of communist women at the party.

is this the fault of western society?

Because Western women are all working hard to break the glass ceiling so they can have a female CEO instead of a male one.

I'm pretty sure women make up less than 1% of the Holla Forums population but I'm pretty sure that's a problem with this board rather than the left in general.

As for real life: I'm not very active in real life movements but in my limited experience there are plenty of women.

I find that women often receive harsher criticism for radical opinions than men do.

It seems like as a woman, you always have to get everyone to like you, you have to be mild mannered enough to be approachable, or you're labelled as a bitch.

Combine that with the countless experiences growing up and in the workplace where women are talked down to or called stupid, I'm not surprised that there are few women willing to voice their political opinions outside of feminism, let alone women who are communist.

literally never seen this happen

if anyone did they'd be disciplined/fired/expelled for sexism instantly in the modern age

I think it's more subtle than "lol stfu you retarded bitch" most of the time m8

Not a woman but I'm not gonna deny women go through this stuff either

Well, I'm a woman, and I'm just referring to my personal workplace experiences of being called stupid, dumb, "too emotional", not as capable as (male coworker), being talked over and/or not taken seriously, and lastly, my favorite, having my ideas rephrased by a man and thus instantly accepted.

Admittedly, maybe I could have been emotional or not as capable in those workplaces at times, but since the person saying it to me had previously displayed sexist behavior, the connotation was pretty obvious.

Just because you've never seen it happen doesn't mean it's nonexistent, m8.

I'm a man and this happens to me with other men. idk if it's down to sexism, maybe just human group dynamics in general

Nah totally, and women do it to men and other women too.

The difference is, when these behaviors persist with the same person every time, and they also happen to occur from a man who talks shit about every woman he knows, you start to realize it's more than group dynamics. Different vibe.

Americans are retarded.

Sorry, I couldnt resist

Seems like a personal problem to me. Be more assertive. There's plenty of times Ive had the same happen to me.

Literally didn't mention the pay gap whatsoever, thanks for your contribution to the discussion though.

Oh, also another thing men don't have to deal with as much as women in the workplace: """"friendly"""" touching, and being told to smile.

That's the problem though, ""assertive"" women are seen as bitchy or emotional, which makes them not want to take the risk of being seen that way in front of their colleagues.

I think I would take that over being 10x more likely to be killed at work.

HIT HIM IN THE FACE.

Myth. There is a big difference between being assertive and being a cunt. Same applies to men, you can be assertive and you can be a cunt. Cunts are not listened to, unless they are the boss in general, then there's nothing you can do.

You're not having more risk at the same job mate. Unless youre retarded.

True, but I don't see some huge push to get women into forestry and mining.

I've dealt with both and the latter is going to happen in almost every job because managers increasingly embrace some mysticism about positivity tbh. Bosses are shit and should be shot.

Aaah, capitalism.

This. If the employes had better sallary, i'm pretty sure it wouldn't be necessary to ask for smiling.

We never left m8. Thankfully never happened to me personally, but I've heard some things.

Also I just want to illustrate something about modern riots.

The media loves to feed off from chaos. They have an absolute raging boner for chaos.
Wheather caused by the weather or people.

its whether

I know that feel.

I think you've been on the internet a little too much my man

Why be a radical when you can just suck a rich guy's dick or something?

im a gril

iktf

can i cook my hot sausage on you?