Why are Cuban immigrants so butthurt?

Why are Cuban immigrants so butthurt?

Because they weren't allowed to be corrupt cunts in Cuba.
Serves them well. And that last comment just shows that Fidel had every right into killing those fags.

fidel took their grandpa's tootbrushes

I told him he should've died in Cuba. Hasnt responded back yet

Well cuba is highly devoloped natiobln now…only commie to do it

The fuck?

Because their the sons of Batista

Are Cubans bootlickers?

That's the way fascists think user. It is why you are supposed to attack them on sight.

Castro was a multimillionaire who left cuba impoverished.

If his good deeds for the people redeem him, then why isn't this true for every porky that does charity?

Castro dramatically changed Cuban society. It wasn't charity. It was a revolution.

It's feudalism, that's what it is. Peasants serve king Castro with their labour, king Castro in return defends them and provides them with basic necessities.

He did, but don't deny he was a closet porky, just as the geroncratic generals that run the country also are.

Once again proving anti-communism is motivated solely by limited self-interest and any concerns about "human rights"

Because social autocracy (social democracy at the barrell of a gun) under red colored nofunism is actually surprisingly worth trading in for regular, honest neoliberal capitalism because you at least get to sperg out in public about your discontent and unfreedom.

So what about pro-Castro Western Leftists who despise what Cubans themselves call “gusanos/worms,” those Cubans who emigrated to find a better life? With all sympathy for the Cuban revolution, what right does a typical middle-class Western Leftist, like too many readers of In These Times, have to despise a Cuban who decided to leave Cuba not only because of political disenchantment but also because of poverty? In the same vein, I myself remember from the early 1990s dozens of Western Leftists who proudly threw in my face how, for them, that Yugoslavia (as imagined by Tito) still exists, and reproached me for betraying the unique chance of maintaining Yugoslavia.

I live in the USA, I feel sorry for you guys that think Capitalism is good.

Ungrateful son of bitches.

Post link please

Thats what capitalism is.

Because they were bourgeois pigs who fled the country and decided to infest ours.

What a stupid thing to say, no it isn't.

He took their "surplus value" in exchange for $25 per month.