How does a system deal with simple minded morons?

How does a system deal with simple minded morons?
Considering
There will always be deviants and smart people who see the brainwash it and use it as their own tool
We are selfish based on our nature, common good and other memes are just a tool to make failures with little success feel better that is why the vast majority of the people like to tell themselves they are good, since they feel better by doing nothing, while their actions usually reveal the selfishness
It is always easy to explain the world with convenient conspiracy theories that explain magically everything and make you feel in control rather than admitting our ignorance and inability to full grasp the world at its entirety. Billions of people will fall for some comfortable lie than admit the truth or admit they dont know.
People raised in a close minded world view will often call people who deviate mentally ill, degenerate, immoral etc.
everyone is hyped with the dominant ideology for many reasons such as wounded and in turn support that BUT after a few generation that changes, and teaching history doesnt brainwash that many kids to brainlessly follow your ideology and people slowly abandon it which is the logical result of a good life and since our goal is A GOOD LIFE, you cant blame that

Why does NO SYSTEM take into account those few realistic things and instead tries and fails as usual?
Is it because admitting those things could result in many simpletons with 0 self awareness go against you because they dont like what they hear, it goes against their "im a good boy" belief that keeps their self esteem alive or other similar beliefs.

Is humanity the real problem that needs to be solved? Unless people stop falling for pleasant delusions how can they have the ability to seriously discuss anything?

there is no system

Do you even think or just regurgitate shit?

hmmm ;^)

your platitudes really get my noggin joggin'!

Yes.

Yes, basically capitalism will go on until we are all swallowed into the digital singularity.

No, capitalism will go on until labor is fully automated. Then Communism will be achieved - by the capitalist class. Meanwhile, everyone else starves to death.

Is that from the Jew Yorker?

We can't
You're living proof

Basic diamat shows that communism can't possibly fail once fully implemented
Capitalism is a struggle between the workers and the owners, and struggles are eventually won by one side. Seeing as the owners need the workers but not the other way around, the workers will eventually win thus bringing communism, where no classes struggle against each other due to the lack of other classes existing, therefore making communism immortal in an ideological sense
Everyone I've met has been happy to share their shit with me so I honestly don't get this argument, the only greedy people are the upper classes from what I've experienced
that's what the barrel of the gun is used for :^)

That pictures. To my knowledge airlines are neither democratic governments, nor a body the average passenger is a citizen of.

Also, taking in to account the implied message that our elected leaders should be a properly trained individuals for the job, what counts as properly training for the job? Being a lawyer? A general? A CIA Director? An oil executive?

No shit, why do you think it was published in a mainstream magazine?
This shit doesn't hold up to 5 seconds of scrutiny.

This and the fact that the pilot and the passenger's interests are pretty much the same

Now without the ideological begging of the question, because that hasn't answered in 150 years.

please be consistent

I'm not OP, I find his question dumb and the responses given to him dumb as well. What does it mean for a "system" to fail, what does it mean for a system to succeed? These questions cannot be answered from a meta-ideology position of pure judgement.

whatever complements my ideology m8

A system fails when it stops being used
e.g. feudalism is a failed system, there's no denying it since no one uses it anymore
A Marxist would argue that capitalism will fail because class conflict will eventually lead to one class destroying the other
Asking someone to argue a hypothetical point such as "prove capitalism will fall" and then criticizing them for using hypothetical dialectics is bretty ebic too tbh

Yes. Unfortunately I can't see a way to solve it using present-day technology. We must advance our technology before we can advance ourselves.

oh please

The analogy it makes is valid. The overwhelming majority of people are not qualified to make decisions on almost any of the things governments actually deal with, including the members of most existing governments. The belief that the people know best is as stupid in government as it is on a plane.

An odd vision.

It still exists in Pakistan, and in practice, in many other parts of the world too.

This assumes that class exists as marxist imagine it to exist, with all the conclusions that are embedded into that vision. So far, all the evidence has been to the contrary, and marxist are stuck with definition logic to make up for this fact.

Just as epic as criticizing someone for using creationism when asking proof for a geological claim.

But what makes the people in government qualified?

Most people in government don't even have a degree in political science.

Eugenics and the culling of the herd.

The problem with communism is that it is completely okay with subsidizing the behavior and existence of lazy and retarded lumpenproles and assorted niggers. Why would I consider a stupid, lazy nigger who can barely read my comrade?

really? any good material to read upon?

The overwhelming majority of people in the government aren't qualified either.

All of you fucking idiots need to read the cow book.

I have pic related on the way. What should I expect?
I'm pretty excited

So that makes them selfless?

It isnt like they feel good about themselves for doing that, not a mental reward at all.

A soldier dying for his country for example in your view is selfless while in reality he has put his self esteem on the country and his belief of "self sacrificing" is so big it makes him feel euphoric when he does the "right thing".

Never had a man done something without some sort of reward, tangible or mental

Yep. I already said that. In fact, in a lot of cases the least competent people end up in government thanks to democracy.

AHAHAHAHAHAH liberals you gut me

Liberals literally believe they're non-ideological technicians
It's kinda scary