Transformers vidya thread

What's the best Transformers game and why is it Devastation?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Transformers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's one on PS2 that's a minor opeworld 3rd person shooter where you equip 4 minicons to act as weapons on L1, L2, R1, R2 attacks or to just act as buffs.
Pisses me off google searches and most people when you bring it up think it's the awful movie license game.
I wish it didn't emulate like absolute shit so I could play it more since my PS2 died.

Looks neat, too bad about the title they chose.

a 2nd hand shop if they're selling it will have it for pennies so if you'd ever see it I'd highly recommend.

Still a pretty good game, I played it to death anyway.
Tidal Wave was the best fight.

Tidal wave when I first seen it thought they couldn't possibly expect you to be fighting this giant ass robot half the size of the stage.
I never actually followed Transformars shows at the time so I can't vouch for accuracy to the show but damn I loved this game.

As much as I love Devastation it needs slight improvements here and there. Also obligatory "Cybertron games mustard race" post.

that said I love the fuck out of TF:D especially it's combat system and yes it's just Bayonetta's gameplay design in a TF skin but I legit hope we get a sequel out of it despite how futile that is. think about it
Also the fact some part of the original band that sung the original 80's theme actually did the credits song.

Also the TF:Prime game is a stupid guilty pleasure

wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Transformers
According to this, if ran in software's it won't look like shit anymore.

It doesn't, I ran it on the newest build and it still had double vision on textures

How in the world do you manage to post here, you buzzword spouting mouth-breather?

Just played Devastation a couple days ago. It's awesome.

Devastation and MG: Rising are always installed on my PC for a reason

They're so god damn fucking fun

Who fucking cares you turbo autist, people came in and talked about Transformars game, don't need anything else then what the template was to start it.

"who fucking cares" is why board is shit now. Go hang yourself.

No you, go shit up a thread that's actually shit for reasons other then it's OP's formatting

Wasn't there a transformers moba for a little while?

There was? News to me

If the high moon games were much less scripted I'd be all over them.

Activision or Hasbro said something about a sequel being possible, and given that the new toyline is basically Headmasters again it could be interesting if they based it in a post-Rebirth story like Devastation is sort of pre-Movie. Of course, Japan's Headmasters is weird and I dunno how westaboo the team working on Devastation was. As a side note, they also got Vince DiCola, the guy who did a lot of the soundtrack of Transformers: The Movie on Devastation too.

My brother is so fucking pissed about that. Apparently it was an MMO of some sort early in development, and if it ended up more like Planetside 2 or another persistent shooter it would have ended up much better in his opinion. He keeps mentioning that Transformers has the best excuse for an eternal war type situation. He manages to be more autistic than me about Transformers, and I literally have autism. He can probably give you a universal stream designation for any given piece of Transformers fiction, with enough info on it.

If it ain't G1 or heavily G1 inspired like Fall of Cybertron then it's trash.
Soundwave best mechwarrior.

Can you even play as Decepticons in Devastation?

It was originally intended for that to be the case, which is why he transforms into a tank instead of a gun, as they didn't know how to turn the gun into a valid vehicle attack, but the idea was scrapped in the end, as he was seen too similar to Optimus.

Bump