Tribes: Ascend: Shazbowl Anniversary

Remember Shazbowl Holla Forums? when a group of Holla Forumsirgins led by a furfag BR with 140 ping against an elite e-sports team of redditors fight it out in a 5 match game of Tribes:Ascend (RIP)?

Oh, and it's been 5 fucking years, feeling old yet?

Yes, it was okay. I miss tribes, fuck hirez

Oh, does anyone still play Starsiege Tribes or Tribes 2 online?

Maybe midair will save the genre?

No I don't.

But don't worry user! if SMITE continues to give shekels and Paladins is a success, Hi-Rez will revive Tribes again! :^)

Market is saturated, Hero-MOBA shooters are the next thing.

VGRD

GAL-O

[VFG]

VGTG

I just wonder - did Hi-Rez have a same development team what are being CORRUPTED with plebbit or they are just a shell?

MEMES SELLS!

hirezbart quit and works for google now
same with kelly
theres not really anyone decent left now

[VGTG]

I play Tribes 2 sometimes. Ascend was always shit compared to the first two games in my opinion.

I remember this game being the next big thing and now nobody plays it, what happened?

Reminder that Tribes Ascend is dead and ruined.
You'll never go fast again.All that remains, are the memories.

Hirez patched it to death. A real shame too, the game was solid before they decided they wanted more.

My brother and I occasionally shitpost at eachother with the voice command shortcuts. [VGQ] [VGS] [VGTW] [VGTG] being an example.

Tribes Voice comands are god tier.
[VGW] x 10 times as heavy class.

the amount of OC created those days was incredible, how the developers ruined something so perfect is beyond reasoning.

Has it been that long?

Of course, from what I've heard, management was pretty shitty, anyway. Some people even claim that the CEO only started the company to brag that he owns a video game studio.

jesus christ

5 years is a short amount of time.

not if you're a spider