I present to you: the communist's worst nightmare

I present to you: the communist's worst nightmare.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai2read.com/totsugeki_tonari_no_onii_chan/
exhentai.org/g/520922/3fbfe5b2cd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your brush is my property

Modern day liberal economics has completely associated individuality with artificially 'divergent' materials. The utility of the brush is the same down the line; in fact, the toothbrush industry is a prime example of the downfall of capitalism; do you have any idea how many pointless fucking features are tacked on to toothbrushes to extract money from lumpenproles? Do you have any idea how many lies and cronyism are associated with the simple innocuity of a statement like '8/10 doctors think this brush is the BEST', etc.

WE'RE COMING FOR THAT TOOTHBRUSH BUCKO

Perhaps this would hit closer to home for you guys.

I told you you had to leave it, mate. You can't let them in when you visited.

Buttplugs are nice tho

Why not show one attached to a cute girl?

Haram

I once brushed cum off my cock and balls with the toothbrush of one of my sister's hot friends. I still get hard thinking about it. We're coming for hot girls' toothbrushes, bucko.

you have problems

Why not do it with your sister's toothbrush?

The absolute madman

As you can clearly see from the image, these toothbrushes have been collectivized. Where once, they were horded in twos and threes by the kulak scum, they are now gathered together in a single, people's glass, ready for the entire population to use them to brush cum off their cocks and balls.

blockbuster pervert anime

We're coming for that buttplug too.

post source faggot

Get out of my fucking face pleb

It's much better when it's someone you don't know.

No, I am the danger. A hot girl uses brushes in teeth and swallows cum and you think that of me? No. I am the one who cums!

this is HOT. Where can I find more?

That was the toothbrush scene from Nisemonogatari with someone's dubbed voicess instead of the original voices

Granted the original scene was pretty bro-on-sis pervy, this guys voice acting makes the scene so much more hilarious

Here's the original version.

hentai2read.com/totsugeki_tonari_no_onii_chan/
or
exhentai.org/g/520922/3fbfe5b2cd/