Project Reality Weekend

user plays:
PROJECT REALITY

THE SEQUEL

Description:
Project Reality is a long running milsim like modification for Battlefield 2 (now standalone), that while not at its peak, still has around 400-600 people playing at all times.
The game takes a nieche between full blown military simulation of the Armed Assault series and actual fucking games, with the tacticool aspects of a milsim without its simulation related clutter, and an expanded upon battlefield-style battle for objectives on XBOX FUCKING HUGE MAPS.
The most populated servers usually support up to 98 players on conventional force vs conventional force conquest-type maps, or asymmetrical warfare type maps which have an organized conventional force finding and neutralizing weapon cashes of the opposing guerilla force, consisting mostly of rag-tag teams of allahu akbars and a BR with 120 ping.
Project Reality heavily emphasizes teamplay and intra- and inter-squad cooperation. It uses an inbuilt mumble client that, depending on your position in a squad, transmits faction tied proximity chat [welcome to the jungle intensifies], squad chat, commander chat, as well as individual squad leader chats.

Important information:
Insurgents can blast nasheeds while driving a bomb-truck into an burger FOB.
You can literally gas the kikes (IDF is a conventional force) in this game.
You can literally unload a nine in the welfare line (african conventional as well as insurgent forces) in this game.
No XP, no perks, no unlocks in this game, plug and play.
This game runs on a toaster, just be sure to turn down shadows.
The launcher has an inbuilt game manual which explains game mechanics in great detail.

The caveat:
The game has rather harsh methods of punishing retards and retarded behaviour built into its mechanics, as well as hawk-eyed hotpockets watching you being a good healslut in the bushes.

TL;DR
Its free nigger, get it.

realitymod.com/

Regarding time coordination:
Standart procedure is joining the Discord server at time T which is usually between 19 and 21h UTC, at which point quite a few anons should be on the Discord playing.

Please don't advertise your discord here/XGDPpry

Should you want to play real bad at any given moment, use this realitymod.com/prspy/
its a magic device that tells you what players play on a given serber, with all possible serbers listed look for the [wwew] tags and join in.

Quick tips:

Vehicle tips:

CRITICAL NO-NO's aka THE FUN POLICE:

This weekend's event is somewhat endorsed by:
the spirit of [wwew]: haunting the salt mines since 2016

nice wordfilter
anyway
/QuEdeuA for coordination of time and serber

I hope you enjoy autism and redditors.

Its not the Holla Forums discord, its the project reality discord you cuck

same thing :^)

(^:

bump with flying mastery

I just wanted to fly.

maybe I'll give this a whirl

Delete this.

They don't appreciate the music I play for them.

been playing for 2 days already, having tons of fun WITHOUT YOU

come join us tonight faggets

RIB
Id gather by now youd get a new IP and account and shit

I've never really looked into this, is this a less autistic version of ARMA?

More or less.
The game deemphasizes personal skill and emphasizes cooperation to ensure tactical play. Basically if youre in a strategically bad position, you gon get rekt regardless of personal skill 9 times outta 10, and if youre in a good position you gon rek shit regardless of personal skill 9 times outta 10.
MLGs per second only come into play in CQB, which is like 5% of all combat as well as flying. Theres also a high skill ceiling for operating armor but thats mostly because armor are high value assets, especially tonks.
The relatively small community also takes shittery VERY seriously.

Aren't the devs real faggots and ask for a fucking ID to run a server?

Its a faggy policy but considering why they implemented it its entirely justified.

Back in beta shitloads of BR servers popped up that offered to literally buy more bullets for real money, drowning out legit serbers a dozen to one. People got so pissed that the players themselves demanded the devs do something about this shit, so they started asking for IDs. Lo and behold, theres only one of those serbs that survived the shoah, if you go in the server browser and see the BR passworded server, thats the one.

That's understandable, I suppose.
I think it's pretty faggy and asking for ID is retarded, but still, at least it's not with a lot of shitty servers.

Nice roundabout way to say you had zero fun since you have zero friends user.

Nice, I'm just installing the game now. Got the ISO and PB updated, just waiting for the actual launcher to update now.

Probably by now. Might be worth another shot. I know that some of us didn't like my music (which is fair enough as we were playing the game semi-seriously) so I'm not sure how well it will fair this time around.

Remember when we had to cross the desert because there were no transports or the fist fight for the last squad slot for a pubbie? Good times.

downloadin

I was playing this a bunch for a while, thn there was an update and I couldn't be arsed leaving it running while I shitposted/watched a 20 minute cartoon, so I never updated.

If you niggers are playing, I'll come along for a meme or two.
Where's the server we're using? I remember I had 300 ping constantly because of my Aussie connection, though I still managed to not be shit.

I'll give it a whirl, if Anons want me to record some shit I will. Glad to see other Anons doing game nights Still trying to make sure BFII is good to go before I hos tit and staving off hosting HCE again soon to keep it special

What server you fags play on?

or the one time we drove off in the middle of buttfuck nowhere just to meet a tank face to face around the bend
good times famalam

We just use whatever is populated at the moment. Usually murkan serbs. Also ping doesnt really matter unless youre flying or some shit.

Isn't this that shit game where you go fucking blind whenever a bullet lands anywhere within 5 meters of you?

This is like any tactical shooter game where your screen goes blurry and grey to simulate suppression.

GOODBYE

Should have just had a mic filthy pleb.

Who would have known.

infathomable