Post only the best covers of vidya songs

post only the best covers of vidya songs

Other urls found in this thread:

filefactory.com/file/1n30vs7vsbwb/n/BLAST_FROM_THE_PAST.zip
arfm.bandcamp.com/track/church-on-the-hill-fate-stay-night-remix
arfm.bandcamp.com/track/most-epic-music-mix-vol-27-june-2016-powerful-melodies-and-wonderful-soundscapes-must-hear
caringbridge.org/visit/tombrier/journal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing personal, kid.

That's some really awful playing, OP.
Maybe you should play less Nintendo games and practice the piano more.
Or take piano lessons for a change.

not my video

This one struck me as beautiful.

I got dis.

Sorry for embed. I will learn webm one of these days.

It's actually a super simple song, all you need are two strings [guitar+bass or guitar+guitar, 2 guitars and a bass if you want it to sound really full] and a drummer

I bet I can cover all three parts and set it to some synth drums

of course not :^)

Not clicking, fuck off.

Its flattering that you think I have any musical abilities at all

she did a pretty good job considering eri itoh is out of pretty much everyones' range.

This one's done by a severely underrated band that i don't know if it's still alive or dead. Great shit though.

I win
Here's the full album for download filefactory.com/file/1n30vs7vsbwb/n/BLAST_FROM_THE_PAST.zip

Just dropped this in that shitty "game music is worse" thread

The best? Done.

I had already posted that, imbecile. Next time check the thread before posting.

Suck my cock dude

youtube is for gays

Eat shit and die.

Maybe the next time you reincarnate, you'll be a file of dog shit. That way you don't disgrace the world by uploading to filefactory instead of mega.

Get a room you faggots.

stopped watching when he skipped the most obvious trills. How can you just leave that out in your cover? Fucking cancer, people should stay true to the original work and thrive for authenticity

It has 1,300,000 views.
You aren't even allowed to joke, nigga.

This is my jam

You asked for it

Eternal Wind

Mega is awful, you absolute retard.

Zippyshare forever.

Does this count?

arfm.bandcamp.com/track/church-on-the-hill-fate-stay-night-remix
arfm.bandcamp.com/track/most-epic-music-mix-vol-27-june-2016-powerful-melodies-and-wonderful-soundscapes-must-hear

my favorite kusoge

I remember Vertexguy every now and then. Fuck, this really goes back. I remember listening to these when AVGN reviews were relevant.

More of a remix but eh
DO IT

Phantasy Star III opening as played by Japanese Slash.

The Offspring did a pretty good cover of that one Crazy Taxi song.

I think this one captures the comfy as fuck feeling of the song.

I actually liked this a lot. Thanks, user.

I'll see your Shinesparkers and raise you a Metroid Cinematica. I've actually tried porting some Sam's arrangements to pcm's for a Project Base MSU-1 run, because I think some of them fit almost too well for Super Metroid, but I hate that item fanfares reset the BGM in standard Super Metroid, especially since some of them are over 4 minutes long before I can loop them.

Get ready for the best Mega Man arrange you'll hear in a long time.

A lot of plebbery in this thread. Step it up.

You fuckers sicken me. Watch this fucking sick sightreading.

Beat this.

Embed isn't vidja, but it's still kinda cool.

He is in a coma now, poor Tom.

Yeah, got hit by a car. Fucking sucks. Of all the people who could get hit by a car and put into a coma, it has to be some middle-aged ragtime piano prodigy who occasionally does video game covers even though he doesn't play vidya.

0/10

Piano's also been allowed to dry out between tunings.
Part of the reason you see vases of flowers on pianos is because of the humidity. You can sneak a ice cream container of water tucked in hidden inside by the pedals as well.

But yeah also some fumbles and some mushy left hand work. Really if they cut the tempo down a fourth they be playing way, way better and it would sound just as good.

The legend never dies.

I almost thought that was a viola at first glance, he seems so tiny

nice

He came out of his coma. He's recovering and starting to be able to move and vocalize a few words and even play a little on a keyboard he has at the hospital. Updates are regularly posted as comments on new videos.

not entirely on topic but I'm posting it anyways

That's awesome. I wish Keeper kept a blog or something. It's really hard to find information, and I've been following Tom for years so I do care.

There's one, kinda.
caringbridge.org/visit/tombrier/journal

you did ask for the best, so here it is.

Bump

Y-you too