Holla Forums Census

What's up everyone! I did one of these a long while ago, the results of which are here:
mega.nz/#!rxAzACRD!S4zi8wKE3hT943q15DwDF4G5wLGf1pzwnRDBpoV91bY

So now, I present to you, Holla Forums census 2.0
communismwillwin.typeform.com/to/Ot6v51
All joke/fake responses will be deleted by me, if they are obviously a joke, so if you're going to fudge data, try and be clever.

sent :^)

Done.

very disappointing questions for many reasons

you can stop samefagging

rude

done

Done.

Ass.

Is this how you bump a thread?

pig

pog

Oh, hey anfem.

ass

tits

completed

Dun

dun did it

that was a fucking retarded questionnaire "What class are you, pick one of these bullshit terms" Fuck off im working class.

It should be labelled "income bracket" rather than "class," but the information from it is still relevant.

Apparently we have a white female from Rhodesia on this board. Who knew?

fug off

Muke BTFO!

90% of the board btfo

Done

the one about books was a bit vague though

jsut did it

This question was retearded tbh. Who could remember every single book that they have read in their entire lives?

It's Satannazi or someone imitating her.

Done, famrade.

I bet most the faggots on this board can. Nobody here reads shit. Honestly don't know why I waste my time here anymore.

If you download pdfs and buy books then you have a harddrive and a bookshelf you can look at, that's what I did

bump

also sauce on that ass OP?

As well as some other dumb stuff

bumping

I remember participating on the first one. I'm not sure whether I should be sad for still lurking here or glad that my views are more static.

tfw there's so much to choose from to read and I don't know where to start outside Marx's stuff

bump

I've done it NSA. Also have some booty bumps.

So, when are we getting some results? The first one had almost daily excel files with the results on it.

name pls

Iskra Lawrence

I did it. I think you should change classes to bourgeois, petit-bourgeois, prole etc. rather than upper, middle, and lower. That class system gives more relevant information I'd say. For example I grew up upper class but my family is petit-bourgeois (small business where father and mother work alongside employees). Many of my fathers employees are also upper class in terms of income, but they do not own an MoP and simply earn high wages because of education.

You could put "upper bourg, lower bourg, upper petit-bourg, lower petit bourg, etc." but I feel that relation to production is more relevant than just income here.

also sauce on that qtp2t with the booty in the pic related?

bump for this and results

Hmm I thought she lived in NorCal?

For fucks sake OP, sauce in the ass and results.

Maybe, like I said it could be an impersonator. I highly doubt "White Interstellar Imperialism" is anyone else's actual ideology.

b u m p
u
m
p