What's the most British game ever?

What's the most British game ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooligans:_Storm_Over_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DQ8 English translation.

I guess Bioshock Infinite.

I don't know? Are there any games where you watch as mudslimes rape your daughter and get arrested if you try to defend them?

Real life.

Her Majesty's SPIFFING

Killing Floor

Giants citizen kabuto
Shame on all the anons that havent played it!

battlefield 1

Muhammad Sex Simulator

Modded Total War.

It's great, even if terribly unfinished, I played the multiplayer once with another 5 people in a LAN, fun times.

Some shitty Amiga game most likely.

Never got past saving the blue cunts

Why but of course Starcraft 2 now that Totalbiscuit voice pack for it exists!

I'm half serious

boy

I think Nick Bruty was the brit who worked on that, as Planet Moon were based in California.

The fuck is this "Citizen _" shit? First Citizen Kane, now Citizen Kabuto?

It's not really a trend if there's a 60 year gap between the two m8

GTA: London you bloody cunts.

That.

One of these two

/thread

What about the games with Lord British

BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE

Came here to post this.

Bozos Night Out

Bloodborne
Its basically what morder day london is like except less muslims

Fable games
Sherlock Holmes games

Girl games - Dentist fear

Good joke lad.
Daily reminder to save your life and bin that knife :^)

I'll have you know it's get a life, bin that knife

How did this meme even get started?
Or do you not like seeing white?

Just because those things are available doesn't mean they're used. People in Britain have historically had bad teeth. If you don't understand how a stereotype can be exaggerated to make fun of people then I don't know what you're doing here.

Probably fable

But user, people have always had historically bad teeth. Seems like something retarded that people ran with. like tumblr

Tea and coffee stain the teeth pretty badly, which Brits drink copious amounts of.

But this sexy motherfucker does all that and has good teeth? Which reminds me, when is there going to be a Brexit Simulator game?

island syndrome
there are no braces for bad genetics

I had to fix that one.

He smokes too. A truly magical fellow.

perfect

There's a lot of guns in Britain, they're just all in the hands on the state. Plot-wise, the player characters are sent by the government to mop up the Horzine outbreak, so presumably they would have access to those weapons.

Isn't that the guy from Hot Fuzz on the right?

That's definitely not Simon Pegg, but brits do have a distinctive look about them due to all of the inbreeding.

Pretty much any shit tier ZX Spectrum or Amiga game most likely, take your pick.

You had one job user

are trumpcucks really this delusional?

Thank you! I had completely forgotten the name of that movie.

Davey has a bottle of tactical hand sanitizer on his MOLLE vest

Where's that from?

Football Manager.

JoJo First season last episode.

Go riot with Dindu Lives Matter and defend the religion of peace.

This one took me by surprise, cause the first character you see doesn't have a british accent. His voice acting does sound kind of bad, though.

Then you see the elves are all brittish, and assume that's just a characteristic for the elves, but then the gnome is brittish too, and all the other characters.

Then you here the only American character again, and you realize it's a brittish guy doing that Bad attempt at an american accent they taught to Hugh Laurie and Benedict Cumberbatch.

Does the game have a PC port? Remember playing it and was amazed by the detail put into it like how health works, also the banter was top-tier

SHE ONLY DOES THE WET ONES

For shame.

If you have that kind of itch, dirty bomb has all kinds of stupid british voices

/thread

Vid related. Brits favorite past time.

dragon age 3

any game that has massive cuckoldry on it is british as tea and fish chips.

/thread

Is that game any good?

It's a shitty point and click if I'm remembering the right game here.

Unteralterbach is a quite good representation of Rottingham.

Not brown enough.

This.

u wot?

Why make a good based on that?

Don't get banned, bin that hand.

That one football hooligan sim?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooligans:_Storm_Over_Europe
This one? It's Dutch.

m8….

grab your sword and fight the horde

I afta agree with the guv ere.

Yeah I realized how dumb that was after posting, but to be fair unlike the C64 the thing bombed in the States, and most think of it is as a European computer anyway considering 90% of it's software is PAL exclusive. Besides by the time Tramiel was gone Commodore UK was run like it's own independent company and had a lot of freedom.

COR BLIMEY!

Hogs of War

SQIJ

Fuck.

Yes.

Medievil

no contest

I feel like you anons thought they were american or somthing. You have brits to thank for making the majority of games that made Western Games great. But thanks to companies like Nintendo and Ameriburgers and various other Nip companies, the majority of these companies have either been neutered or gutted.

The comrades I've lost. The developers I've lost. Won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there.

Runescape. I went back to play that new Oldschool version recently, but it's not as good as I remember it. When I was younger I was an absolute addict.

There's a ton of guns in the UK, it's just that if you want a gun you've got to have a reason to have it like hunting or culling. Apparently that translates to 'absolutely 0 guns whatsoever' for people on this site.

Also knife crime is a big problem in the UK, the 'get a life bin that knife' thing is just a poor attempt to stop young people from being killed. Roughly 250 people a week were stabbed/slashed with knives in 2014/15. There's plenty of shit wrong with the UK, I don't understand why people choose to focus on the problems that don't really exist.

Because they live over 5000 miles away in burgerland?

Because anytime we see a story not involving ridiculous police footage or rapefugees from bongland it can be translated to the government slapping hands and saying "NO YOU CAN GET HURT PUT THAT DOWN!"

Missed out:
Bizarre Creations
Criterion
Firefly Studios
Rockstar
Splash Damage
Stainless Games

Sumo Digital made Sonic All Stars Racing. I liked Sonic All Stars Racing.

i'll fockin' fite u m8

There is nothing ITT that gives that impression.
No, not really.
Funny you do the same exact thing you accuse everyone else of doing.
I'll give you a hint they aren't British

Well Rockstar technically is DMA designs, but he also forgot Bit Map Brothers and Gremlin Graphics

and Sensible Software

Wasn't there a thread a while back anyway that suggested everything wrong in vidya was down to Canadians anyway?

kek, I don't remember but it's retarded to blame the nips and burgers for ruining British game development whilst ignoring the fact that Infogrames a French company bought the largest British publisher and software house (Ocean) and ran them into the fucking ground.

Not bad.

PS. We all lose, almost every good developer is dead tbh

That and the french. The Syurpniggers are a huge problem with the US while France is a huge blemish on the EU. Both sides have their cancer, it's just a unique flavor of cancer for each side.
I will deal with commieforinas and niggers over ackbars in the EU any day. Stay safe Britshits.*

Rockstar are Technically DMA Design!

I didnt say it was Solely Americas. Its Japs too (Namely Nintendo; They killed Argonaut, Rare and DMA Design; Specifically Miyamoto).

A lot of people tend to think the ones I listed, such as DMA Design/Rare/Argonaut/Core/Free Radical Design are Americans. Morons, mind you, but people non the less.

French Canadians are the worst people period. I've met 3, and they are all the same; Self Centered cunts who are illiterate. Worst of Both worlds

Speaking of Which, Ubisoft are French-Canadian, irc. And I would say they are the worst company period (If it wasnt for goverment funding, they'd of been dead during the Ps1/Ps2 era.)

Holy fuck, Trump needs to nuke the entire EU. There is no other way.

Why haven't I seen it before?

Because these retards are full of shit that's why.

Frogs really are the most arrogant pieces of shit on the planet.
next to the yids of course.

Toss up between We Happy Few and Bozo's Night Out.

I'm sorry, I had to get that off of my chest. That shit really steamed my hams yesterday.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was something that could be these days taken as "sexist," but that's because the definition of what is sexist has been broadened so vastly because people who want their own great war are looking for their own glory call. Can't claim that there was a war that was great that they partook of, so what will they brag to their grandchildren of? When I was a young lad/lass, I used to scour the internet for sexism and fought the great misogyny!

The fact of the matter is, if you go looking for a witch, you'll find one even if it's not there.

Nah, that shit was made for kids in mind. At most they could cry "WHY ISN'T THERE A FEEMALE RINGLEADER?!". Too bad that changed during the 90s version of Bozo. I tried seeing that shit, it's real rough. It's like seeing your granddad that you love hooked up to a million machines trying to stay alive. Felt real fucking bad.
But that was during the time the FCC fucked over the show and told them they need to be educational so no more bugs bunny and rocky and bullwinkle cartoons.

I was pointing out how ridiculous they are, that they'd go seeking sexism in a children's show. Take it at face value.

But user, thanks to the FCC the show has never been better!
If I suffer so shall all of you. Hope lost at 2:40.

Daily reminder

A world without the british would be like a world without America, Canada, Australia, Scotland, Ireland… Someone to fight Germany… Japanese colonialism… India colonialism… African colonialism… I can go on…

Thank god for that weapon sweep, I would be so worried about the killer being on the loose if someone ended up killed by that bicycle wheel or lock.

Daily reminder that they were the kike base of the 19th century?
Daily reminder that the US is the kike base of the 20th century!
I wonder what the future holds~!

you say that like if fighting germany was a good thing

yeah because most of those places are going so great on their own right?

yeah car radio attacks are the worst thing

I think you missed the point. A world without the British would be a really bad world.

More like they are kikes themselves

Gott strafe England and perfidious albion

(checked)
Should add Undertale, Ponies and Transexuals to the group at the bottom.

People should have right to self determination
If they are doing terribly its their problem, let them

Once they kick out any bad goyim in power then they are ran by kikes. To outright decry a kike'd nation due to being duped is a pretty short sighted thing to do.
Though I doubt you are even from Holla Forums or at the very least a brit/pol/ shitposter.

No. Fuck self-determination, this ain't no prime directive bullshit. If you're too much of a savage to get with technology, then you need to be kicked and screamed at to come into the light.

Gene Rottenberry was an awful marxist, and fuck Star Trek.

Take your pick

The Brits are the reason there's so many white places in the world. Either it was going to be the British Empire to take over all those places, or the smelly poo-eyed Spaniard empire. Maybe France, who are whiter, but still much less white.

I'll take the world of Xenogears post EP5 over that sjwblade bullshit.

Lmaoing at your recessive genes

But that's wrong.
Rare killed themselves, they wanted Nintendo to buy the rest of the company and they didn't so they went looking for another buyer and made a deal with the devil.
As for DMA- Nintendo strung them along and fucked them over with Body Harvest for sure, but that didn't kill them. Gremlin Graphics were looking to expand and increase their output so they bought DMA and then decided to take their company public on the stock exchange and they lost a fuckton of money in doing so. Thus Gremlin ended up being bought out by Infogrames (the french) who had no interest in DMA and sold them to take-two interactive, and the rest is history.

No surprise there.

We Spainfags arent that bad :(

Enjoy looking like the other 95% of the planet.

look at this special snowflake

I'd say ZombiU is a pretty good depiction of current year London on a Friday night.

SHAUN!!

Conker's bad fur day is the only right answer.
Hopefully Yooka-laylee turns out to have just as good banter.

It was published by SCE, so no.

this game was surprisingly brilliant too

What?