Battlestation Thread

Rate my battlestation

Robots get out.

pls let me hide there i got in sum big trouble bro

no go out the window

bumpan

bumparoo

Probably get rid of most of it before the new house.

>Fallout 4® phone case Pip-Boy

calling bullshit

I know some anons are retarded but I didn't expect them to be this retarded.

"raises hoof" umm why do you have Area 51 on one of the monitors k thnx bai :DDDDD

Oy vey.

Jesus fuck, it's like someone intentionally tried to create the most tasteless plebian games room they could think of.
All it is missing is some MLP and Doctor Who.

Looks like your collection has drug in the jealous poorfags. Keep going if you have more. Let their tears wash your carpet clean.

You're a faggot for owning pops. Get a real hobby, you cunt.

jealous af

I've seen that second picture before… I wanna say it's just been posted here before, but I feel like I remember it being posted in a youtube video. If you are that guy, props on your massive collection.

And you should totally give me your extra Steel Battalion controller because wtf you have 2 and I have 0 that ain't fair. :

manchild/10

Even when I look past all of your non-Vidya collectables, your still a pleb.

wew

This guy looks like he lives in a basement/underground. Also his kid looks like he's wearing op shop clothes someone threw out.

genuinely jealous that you found your place in the world, even if it did end up with you becoming the western version of a buyfag.
good on you, user. i hope that's your son not your little brother or you

A little messy, but pretty fuckin sweet out of te—

Your entire collection is garbage that should be burned

It's just the trash pops that offend me.

Stuff like this makes me hope disk rot is real. Imagine if you filled those cabinets with things that adults enjoy instead of playstation plastic.

So much for Harmony.
Stay triggered by fucking pictures faggots.
Your hobby is dead.

It's less about the pictures and more about your shit taste in collectables.
That's where you're right.

They're a bunch of contrarian faggots who won't even post their battlestations to be judged.

NICE DIGITS
I AM WAITING YOU MODERN CONSOLE SUIT SUCKING STEAM DRONE FAGGOTS

I didn't mind any of this shit, even the POPs.

But fucking "Duff Beer" cans? Jesus dude way to get scammed.

gee i wish my dad would post pictures of hitler on Holla Forums when hes triggered, your son is a lucky kid. i'd even buy him reddit gold on fathers day.

Your dad hates you. Get over it.

kys fam

HARMONY

What does Hitler have to do with shit?

It would be if people like you were considered acceptable.

#triggered

Irony was a mistake.

u mad?

Don't you have to wipe your wife's son's ass?

Just disappointed. I hope your child gets testicular cancer.

i'm going to put together a new battlestation and my friend has a desk i absolutely love and want to own, but i can't fucking find it anywhere and he threw out the box so i don't even know what it's called. it's exactly pic related. there are tons that are almost the same, but i need that wood frame around the glass because i have a logitech g27 and don't want to be clamping it onto bare glass at the front corner. please somebody help me, this has consumed me

Sorry user, I just spent about 20 minutes searching and couldn't find jack shit, though apparently some faggot built a desk that looked a lot like that one except it had a computer built into it, so I'm guessing that wasn't your friend

If he's familiar with your level of autism you might bug him to look at his credit card statements to look for purchases from around that time period so you might zoom in on a shop.

I didn't see anything on Crate & Barrel or IKEA, but those two are changing shit around all the time, so it might have just been an older model.

You can still get the desk of you're dreams, user. You just have to quest a little.

I have the desk of my dreams already and it's filthy and it was worth pursuing. I have little doubt this desk will last at least a decade, and I utilize it to the fullest. It's an almost over-engineered piece of furniture. Very strange thing to say.

Women the lot of you.

You're pretty much better off with a basic flat table anyway. Those keyboard drawers are too low to fit comfortably over a half-decent chair.

I really need to clean up….

rate/hate
ididnt realy clean up

This guy knows what's up.
Any blueprints for a desk with integrated monitor mounts? Also, I was thinking of making curved surface so that my elbows don't float in the air.

Gaybar battlestation coming through.

I don't even play games.

why so many laptops

Nice dildos next to the TV

>>>Holla Forums

One for work, the others are excess from work and I just use them to fuck around with different distros.

I WANT YOU TO DIE FROM A HOUSE FIRE!

Jokes on you, Holla Forums is transgender; they just haven't found a good excuse to chop it all off until they get cancer.

are you 5?

Nice plant, whats the breed

finally someone with a real cave not one of those fucking wageslave cuck condos

Holla Forums in a nutshell

I need to get some instructions from people who made KSP control panels and recreate Steel Battalion controller one day.
The worst de-motivation for me is so far is that there is not that many games to use it on PC unless I would get into flying simulators.

the neets best friend - a peace lily