There are people on here who unironically believe Islamic Terrorism is a leftist political movement

no, Jihad is far right

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DebateReligion/comments/5lmiyr/muslims_why_hasnt_islam_been_able_to_end_western/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not leftist as much as it is an example of how it's important for the left to remain politically active, because when anti-imperialism inevitably rears its head, the results might not be pretty.

It wasn't always that way though. I blame Saudi Arabia.

Fuck off alt right NazBol

I don't like NazBols either, but in this case he is correct.

of course

Even retards like nazbols can be right sometimes, and Saudi Arabia is a shitty fucking country, so I also agree with the nazbol.

Jihad only means a struggle especially faith related.

It's proof that Muslims have revolutionary potential as they're willing to fight western hegemony.

reddit.com/r/DebateReligion/comments/5lmiyr/muslims_why_hasnt_islam_been_able_to_end_western/

Do you really dispute that the Gulf Monarchies and the US haven't been backing Safalists to further imperialist goals just because a Nazbol said it?

i never understood why people solidarize themselves with the palestinians because they view israel as an imperialist influence. what exactly do you think palestinians are trying to do and who funds them

Its pretty clear that Israel propped up Hamas as a front against the PLO.

Palestinians aren't imperialists. I don't see your point.

Also the idea that Israel is some bulwark against Safalism is fucking retarded, if you actually believe as such you shouldn't be posting here.

Sadly the Palestinian movement has been taken over by spookmongers like Hamas, but back in the days of the PLO and other secular resistance movements they were based AF.

i agree with you OP but when i read stuff like that i get sick to my stomach
about the recent isis terrorist attack on a rich constantinople nightclub

The extremist religious terrorist(s) had thousands of bars, restaurants or night clubs to choose from in Istanbul. Then why Reina specifically?

Fuck off, you moron. Anons like you contribute nothing to this board except with shitty, unsubstantial posts like these.

I loved it when ISIS democratized the means of production.

Nationalism a shit, user

Not the thread topic.

THIS IS NOT TRUE CAPITALISM!

It is honestly hilarious how Islam is literally what republicans want deep inside.

Both hate minorities and deviants
Both force people in miserable roles without giving them any real choice such as gender roles
Both want religion to be strong
Both hate diversity and freedom.

Since when? Other than maybe the Iranian Revolution supported by Tankies I've never heard of any leftist supporting fundamentalist islam.

Iran is a shit, by the way.

It's definitely leftist. They believe that a black person's place is to be a "worker."

Trotskyism, not even once

Only Holla Forums infiltrators do