Touhou thread

There were Touhou Netplay generals on this board awhile ago. I'm a person that was hosting most of the matches and I gotta ask - are people who joined in still up for this? Right now some of us are on >>>/thg/, so if this falls flat, you could join us over there any time, but I want to make generals here again and host things. We had a lot of fun playing Suku, PoFV and those stupid toohoo fangames nipnongs produced with some of you glorious faggots, but since there's not a whole lot of us on and we're not sure if those people who we were playing with are still here, I'm not sure this warrants a general anymore.

Oh, and just to clarify, generals died mostly because I stopped hosting matches. There's more free time now, so I can start doing that all over again, more frequently too, but if everybody left we'll just fuck off back to /thg/.

Ignoring all that though, 2hu thread. Post your 2hus and boast about your runs.

toewhos are cancer

this
loli moefaggotry is going the way of the dodo
just check out the next anime season

I want to lewd a cute 2hou

nigger u wot?

popular acccording to who? the japs? imageboards, which admit the fucking anime tastes are completely astroturfed?
Japs are fucked in the head. Who cares what's popular over there? The only market that ever matters is the west, and violence will continue to sell here, not your pussified moefaggotry.

moefags are practically feminists.
you want to see every MC turned into a stronk womyn too
you just think your way is more palatable, because you also live in an echo chamber and have shit taste.
fuck off.
Touhou is for fucking losers.
Genetic dead ends.
Get that shit off this board.

Anime is cancer.

Was 14 any good? I've been meaning to get around to doing it, but all I've seen are clownpiece memes so my hope isn't alive and well

Sure smells like lefty/pol/ in here.

Clownpiece is the 00/99+.
That means you'll lose against her spellcards 99+ times and capture them 0 times.
And her stage is crazy. Comfy at first, then she appears, goes "IT'S LUNATIC TIME" and the difficulty gets cranked up to 11.
Besides that, I liked it. New 2hu when?

The goon in this thread should really stop refreshing his IP.

I think touhou is wonderful. Do you want a copy of touhou gensou skydrift? You can play online with each other too.

Well this thread started off poorly. And so late into the month that the you-know-what thread is gonna get more complaints.

Antinomy of Common Flowers is on the way, but for a main game who knows?

I wish I had a run to boast about.

bump for videogames

SA is the only good game

So many goons in this thread.

Clownpiece's actually from the 15th game, but both are pretty good. Besides the MGGA memes and all she's pretty hard and smacks you with the goddamn moon.
Been a while since I've played personally, been even longer since a 1CC. Anyone ever play the PC-98 games?

The touhou fightan games are fun. Wish the netplay was better though.

Kogasa is the best 2hu.

I came for Yuuka, post Yuuka,
Nothing really happens in these threads anyway, it's usually just 4 or 5 fags who rise to the top by virtue of constantly being in these threads.

Here's your Yuuka.

the entire touhou fanbase is secondaries

Why does Yukari have the rinnegan?
I wish KKHTA had more fanart.

right 14 was DDC, sorry with all the 20 side games I get the mainline confused.

Yeah They're really easy compared to 6+. I mean regardless of them being completely different genres.

I wouldn't mind getting the Unreal editor back out.

Here ya go.

DDC is best 2hu game, prove me wrong
Also ISC is really underrated

I'm playing more old games than windows ones. They are more comfy

I want to sniff awoo grills farts

What do you all think about the new game coming out?

I think it's too easy

I would place it somewhere in the middle. Character changes much, Reimu 1 and Sakuya 1 are easy modo, while others makes it much more difficult

Are Neps touhous?

Neps are stupid moeblobs stuck in a shit game with no substance whatsoever, so no.

are you sure?

Close enough at this point, doesn't seem to be self-aware. ;^) That being said, it's still a completely different genre so you should probably leave.

Can I stay if i post Amerihu?

You'll fit right in at >>>/2hu/ tbh, it's a secondary board now. This thread is a desperate attempt to find players for reclining games.

These words hurt more than they should.

Believe me, it pains me to say this too. The last bastion of players in the west seems to be a lone IRC channel populated by elitist cuckchanners who exclusively play for score. There's never been a worse time to get into the games. I can't help feeling sorrow upon seeing these last ditch attempts at reforming the crumbling community. Never forget the rise and fall of /2hu/. That being said, I'm still willing to play if someone hosts although I'm a bit rusty because I have been playing other genres for a while.

In my opinion, an 8ch irc would work best for this kind of thing. These threads mainly attract secondaries.

Would you a zombie?

An unusual concept, but probably too niche.

no_

What are some good spin-off games?
Preferably finiahed.

I want cuckchan to leave.

I miss the netplay threads. I played Suika in minetest with you boys once and it was lots of fun.

IRC is cancer.

(Checked)
It's better than every other form of online communication outside of threads.

The netplay threads were pretty fun, all the fangames. I sucked at the fighting and rts games though.

sure

This is true but it's hardly the focus of these threads. Hardly anyone cares about the main games.

Nepgear is just purple Sanae

What touhou would Neptune be?

The focus isn't netplay and game discussion? What?
That's the point I was trying to illustrate.

How the fuck do you do clownpiss?
Fucking hell eclipse. I hate this cunt so much.

worst touhou girl is that pink haired ugly bitch everyone posts nowadays

Reimu obviously.

Who, Kasen? She's alright.

The only reason you're allowed to enjoy this feminine garbage is because people started frowning on bullying in schools.
Also most of you are non white.

Anyone want to have a go in ephemeris?

Fuck it, let's go. IP's in the lobby. If anyone else wants to join, here's the OP with download links - >>>/thg/300

fug, my client crashed

Honk hijack. Talk about how many honks can a 2hu honk if a 2hu could honk honks.

This is now Chen thread

HOLY SHIT I LOVE CHEN

Honk Chen's butt.

NO

The focus is on fangames with netplay.

As far as I know, there are only two active players on Holla Forums.

Lobby's up again, if you wanna play, join now!

Are there more games like this? I forgot that vidya can be fun and I need more now, god damn it.

And that after years to fapping on sad panda.

Alright Holla Forums. It's actually quite funny. Its all about perception, Some say 2hu, other say Touhou, hell there are even those who say Awoooooo. But the fact of the matter is those into esoteric occult memetics might say HONK HONK. One thing is for sure the MSM is out of touch. Anywho thanks for reading. That's about all. Peace out

There's a sequel to Touhouvania and there's also another game featuring Remilia going crazy on everything with tons of airdashes and bouncing bullets everywhere, but i sadly forgot the name of it.

Anyone want to play.

THE SADDEST
thread on Holla Forums

May as well post some stuff.

implying cuckchan's Holla Forums doesn't love poohoo

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I would if I could be arsed to remember how to set up the netplay

1. Port forward
2. Sokuroll
3. Host

I'll play too. RL just makes things difficult.

Is Scarlet Curiosity a alright vidya?

Reminder that Patchy is best.
Secondary reminder that busty, filled out Patchy > loli Patchy

Best 2hu.

hot mommy is the best!!

speaking of hot mommies,
would you help Junko become a mother again

Yes

But best oni debuted in the first fighter.

Anyone wanna play some videogames?

yis

Eww no that's gay.

Where do you think we are?

What host? Suku, ephemeris, AoE?

post fatty patchy

some pudgouli for you

Pudgouli is for tender bullying and rough loving.

Is that you, shitpost-senpai?

Who

STOP RIGHT THERE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

UHHHHHH

So with the new game most definitely being a fighter, any bets who's going to get in? With the whole flower imagery going on, im holding my 2 cents Yuuka is going to be added.

please

I just want Yuugi. I don't understand why she hasn't been in a fighter yet.

She's a massive powerhouse, storywise she would dominate all but I wouldn't count her out considering the whole possession thing that's been going on.

On a more game-related note, are there any more (fan)games similar to PoFV? I've already done 9x, Seihou 2, and PoDD. Twinkle Star Sprites is also on the backlog to get around to sometime.

Unless you know nip, then no. Most translated games are but a fraction of what's out there.

Use this angry momiji next time.

Also yes, but I cant right now.

I want to this ara fox

The touhou fandom is filled with brain dead secondaries that post nothing but hentai and memes. The games are shit even by bullet hell standards and the soundtrack sounds like ass. [Which is surprising for a drunkard.] The mangas are boring shit that never went anywhere and the art is amazingly bad. All it got going for it are pedophile doujin artists drawing whatever decadence they can come up with.

I hope that it will have multiplayer

I'm going to be legit surprised if Yuuka doesn't show up. Maybe Medicine Melancholy?

This time Mima will return!

Just like you're a murderer for shooting someone in an FPS :^)

Fukken saved and have an age

Serio's Castlevania Fighter?

bump

You've got to play the main games, there's no alternative

I swear to god chanta needs to stop beating around the bush and do more lewd thick ran

When will we learn more about the new game?
Flower shit makes me think Yuuka, and apparently the reisen ending of ULiL foreshadowed a horrible event.

We'll probably hear some news when we are close to Reitaisai or comitek.
As for some news about fan games, it seems nisa though it was a good idea to localize Rumia name to Lumia in Touhou Koubutou.

I need more

=YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB==

I EVEN FUCKED THE RED TEXT

What is the thing Reimu holds here called?

A gohei, I think.

Thanks

An invisible scrotum.

A 5am musing, but I dig when ZUN does the whole simultaneous dialogue thing for the final boss.

On a separate note, I pause buffered for the first time doing 5-2 on Impossible Spell Card while attempting a no item completion. I don't even feel bad. That scene felt like bullshit for some reason.

Onis are rude horrid creatures. You should all focus on hermits, like Kasen. She is so wise and graceful, unlike those oni beasts. She even appeared in best 2hu fighting game.

I whispered rabbit rabbit in a sleepy haze this morning.

Two of my seedlings sprouted.

Whoops, wrong thread.

Nothing wrong there. It's Lumia Japan mixes L and R. Given her manipulation of light/darkness Lumia makes more sense.

It'll be dumb if they skip it, I just hope they don't pull any system based dlc like they did with the ps4.

Now that would be quite a surprise.

Probably April or May when a convention comes around.

Nah it still counts.

By that logic, Cirno is actually Chillno.

well, yeah. How would チルノ even become Cirno in the first place?

It's not even Cirno. Chiruno.

Its a mystery.

Seriously can they go for one mintute without fucking things up.

bump

why

If you're going to bump at least leave the post

Friday night, I wanna play videogames with you secondaries. If anyone's up for suku or some other stuff, picrelated.

I guess i'm up for some soku?