Why does Bernie keep tweeting stuff like this? He's really making us look bad

Why does Bernie keep tweeting stuff like this? He's really making us look bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397#efmAAAAB2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess libertarians expect the fuck to drive between Washington DC and Vermont and everyday.

I've already made lots of posts about this
Rightists have no problem with Bernie having 3 houses, they're just looking for ammo

He gave them easy ammo by signing an agreement to throw the debates as it showed in Wikileaks, and then getting a new vacation home after the fact.

Why do RWers and other liberals expect reformers and activists to live like fucking monks?

Shouldn't the actions of an individual reflect their inner aspirations that they confess they hold? Otherwise, an observer can draw the conclusion they are a hypocrite. If you truly believed in even distribution of wealth or whatever bullshit you want to believe wouldn't you try to make an example of it with the way you live your life? Or do you expect people to believe whatever you say at face value regardless of your own actions?

Link?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397#efmAAAAB2

Because pic related
Basically, they hold leftists to a much higher standard than is humanly possible to attain.

Don't worry, that's not possible. You Radical Leftists couldn't possibly look any worse. And get used to being called Radical Leftists since that's what President Trump calls you.

I'm not reading where it says he intentionally threw it?

You cannot embody systemic change.

This has nothing to do with whether ideas are logically sound.

It annoys the fuck out of me. They'd never do any of these things

So if you criticize capitalism when you're poor, it just means you're jealous, and if you do it while rich, it means you're a hypocrite. Makes you think, doesn't it?

THIS
I see this logic even when I'm arguing non-leftist reform policies to people (e.g. gay marriage). Some people are so enamored with the status quo that they will not accept a change that's less than perfect, including a complete lack of any pitfalls from the transition process. I was seriously getting arguments that legalizing gay marriage would mean laws would have to be changed and that's hard so it shouldn't happen.

What do I have to do with this booj swine

Why does Holla Forums care what we think about a social democrat buying a house?

I always notice the disconnect. If you are rich leftist, they will call you a hypocrite. If you are a poor one, they will call you bitter or jealous. Such ad hom is always been used to discredit leftists.

Pic related, people demand anyone doing the latter to do the former, when the latter is the only way to a more lasting change and results

you are literally deceiving. The email said nothing of sort. The leverage they have is either Brad or the reporters

guess you can't read?

As to what that agreement is, or with who is unclear. Language used means that it probably an agreement with Brad or the reporters

This is almost as bad as muh iphones. I guess no one can be a leftist because the poor are just jealous, the working class have dishwashers, and the rich are out of touch.

Dumb lifestylist.

You have to be literally jesus, or they're not satisfied.

RWers?

He should use that to attack the poor public transportation the US in general has.
Because it's true. It's awful.

Not really. Hyppocracy would be him advocating for higher taxes and then not paying taxes. Just him having money and spending it isn't hypocritical if he is genuinely working to change the system.

That isn't hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is making left-wing promises and right-wing policies.

Bernie actually has way less money than he "should" just for his salary as part of congress.

I'm relatively certain that if Jesus came back today, they would crucify him again.

How the hell does he afford 3 houses!?

Oh, for Christ's sake, user! Don't you know what that's an edit of?

Evidently not.
Muke's lewds?

This shit. It's been floating around the net forever.

It looks like we took it and made it our own, good.

KEK

Both are pretty spot-on tbh. ;^)

I don't think it's a sin to acknowledge this, or that the points are invalid by simple virtue of where they came from.
The "anti-male" thing is more colored by /idpol/ and more likely to attribute individual cognitive bias to a systematic cultural phenomenon, but many points (in themselves) are well-taken, even by someone like me, deep in the closet, hearing these things from my male friends trying to get me laid (with a woman)

This is a communist/anarchist board you know user?

So does this mean that the #NotAllMen shit is hypocritical when one merely points out that women rape men far less often than they are victims of the opposite crime?