Waifu Wednesday: Sleeping In Edition

Let's do something about that, shall we?
I LOVE JURI AND ALWAYS WILL!
How about instead of doing the whole Friday thread thing, you just tell us who your waifu is and what game(s) you've been playing?
Been playing For Honor the past couple days. Overall, I like it, but why any developer would make any multiplayer component p2p is beyond me. It's like Ubishit didn't want to throw the resources at something that wasn't AssCreed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97zXh7DBQ3A
archive.is/3QyWv
archive.is/wrEZC
youtube.com/watch?v=Vpk5BZtPPpU#t=1m24s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I LOVE EUGEN
Still playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out.
I really gotta practice on the rematch with Don and Bald Bull. Don 2 is my least favorite opponent in the game because of his taunts at 1:30, so beating him before then will feel great.

death to niggers

I LOVE TIFA!
Been playing more Total Warhammer, heavily modded of course, and I'm having a good deal of fun, I also plan on getting back in to DS3 and Bloodborne later.

Sup EugenBro, nice dubs

Peko and I reporting.
I went against my better judgement and grabbed TW Warhammer off the humble monthly. It's fun enough seeing how high I can stack the odds against myself and still win.
Other than that, I'm restarting Bayonetta 2 after realizing I'm playing on easy instead of normal. I should have known sooner what with how many gold and platinum ratings I was getting that something was wrong.

What mods are you using? I haven't delved into that yet.

Been thinking about Bob's huge long cat dong lately.

Yum

I LOVE UNDYNE

I beat Yakuza 0 recently after about 45 hours of play. It's a must play, must buy, really.

I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE ME
STEP AND GO

I LOVE AZURA
been playing final fantasy X on my current project of playing all the final fantasy games.

playing total warhammer with the radius mods have been pretty fun for me so far.

I just want the work day to be over.

Also, Whip might be DLC in KoF14 and that excites me far more than it should given how terrible I am with her.

die fishnigger

Fuck off you deluded faggots, can't you masturbate with your dakis without blogposting about it?

Well it depends; do you have any of the DLC? If so then you may have some trouble with the various overhaul mods. That being said, the current fan favorites are Steel and Faith, Lorehammer, and Radius, personally I prefer Wake's Realism; much more difficult and the Orcs may be overpowered but I fucking love how strong dragons and artillery are in it.
In terms of general mods the only true MUST HAVE I can think of is the better camera mod; the rest is pretty subjective. One final note of the modding scene for TWW; the next update is going to break damn near every mod in half so expect it to take a while for most of them to be functional again.

As a Warhammer fan I have a hard time enjoying Radius; the units they make trigger my autism.

Oh boy, is today going to be another low effort day by the shitposters?

I LOVE AGRIAS!
I'm starting a new playthrough of Alpha Protocol. No stealth this time, specializing in assault rifles and heavy armor.

Afternoon everyone. Former Jack-O user here (though if things work out with someone I met, that may change. Long story short, she's from kancolle and I haven't been able to stop thinking of her since). Hope everyone is doing well and if not i hope things get better for you soon.

Thanks for the thread Juribro! Can't sleep in though since I'm at work…. As far as what I've been playing, still playing Ni-Oh (just beat the giant toad ninja. A fun fight and level) and Kancolle

Hey Eugenbro! Checking those dubs. Godspeed on those fights.

>bloodborne
I've actually had an itch to play that one in particular. Wanna see if I'd do any better against Ludwig after all this time.

Is the total war series a good way to learn how to get better RTS games? It's been my weakest genre in gaming, and I've got shogun 2 years ago, but never had the time or good enough PC till now to play it extensively (that and other games have caught my attention since then, but I may go back to that game one day).

On a whole I would say no, TW plays very differently from other RTS games, there are more or less no other games that play like them the lack of competition is probably why the quality of the series has been on decline, I suppose it could be good for learning how to manage a army, but it doesn't reward micro skills very much.

yeah, I know the units are not the most lore friendly but I think it improves the gameplay a lot.

Total war is a bit of its own beast.

What story route are you planning on taking? I was a boy scout with minor variations every time I played.

Not really. Total War is focused on commanding large armies as opposed to individual units in more traditional games. Try Command and Conquer games if you're looking to break into RTS. Start with Red Alert 2 or Generals with the expansion.

MY HOPE AND JUSTICE CANNOT BE TAINTED, FOR I AM A BIG GUY FOR CHIAKI
youtube.com/watch?v=97zXh7DBQ3A
I've been working on Dead Rising 2 again, going for stupid playthroughs. But I should pick Yakuza 0 back up, and I just got Berserk Musou/Band of the Hawk yesterday but haven't started it.
I have a nasty habit of ignoring everything but just getting into streets fights over and over again because I love Yakuza's combat so much.

Thank you for the info and answers. Perhaps it would be good to start on a rts game on a smaller scale. Given this, I think I'll take recommendation to try out red alert 2 before tackling shogun 2. Thank you all again for the advice!

I hope so bud. Yamazaki seems like a safe guess too, at least according to what I've seen. The DLC costumes look pretty nice too; seems like SNK is out to shit on Capcom in every way. as well they should, at this point.

Disgusting.

I'm thinking of siding with G22 and Albatross this time.

No problem, and if you want to still try TW then you should be fine, the games are pretty easy thanks the AI being pretty terrible.

Now that's what I call degenerate

Did the mermaid cartoon got a game?

that is some next level ntr

I felt a hint of creativity today, but now it's too late. Maybe tomorrow.

Are you planning on doing anything in particular when you get back in to DS3?

Hello Jack-Obro how are you doing?
Thanks, Bald Bull wasn't so bad once I got the timing down for the body blows and I managed to get a decent time on him.
I got much better at Don but I still can't beat him faster than 1:30, but I can consistently beat him in round 1 now.

Mah niggah! Tell me what you think about it when you play it.

I still love Sakuya, and always will!

I just beat the storyline of Digimon World Next Order with Metal Garurumon and my boy Seraphimon. Took a look at the postgame and said fuck that, so now I'm in the post beaten game lull before I switch over to Odin Sphere.

Tomoko is still the best girl to ever get posted in these shitty threads

Currently heading home for about an hour or so.

YangFag here, making sure I'm present.

(checked)
Guten Tag EugenBro, how's it going?

Hey TifaFag.

I LOVE THARJA!!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!

1. Thank you JuriBro for shaking things up a bit with the thread questions.
2. My waifu is Tharja from Nu-Fire Emblem and the vidya I've been playing are;
Extremely fun game and can't wait to see what tecmo will do with Fire Emblem Warriors.
Major improvement over the first Uncharted and pretty great for the most part.
Very comfy game, though I like planet robobot better just because I finish that game first.

Trips checked

ID change now that I'm home

I think I will try fighting through my shit attention span and finishing it

Hey YangBro, nice dubs

Best christmas cake that stole my heart.

Fuck I forgot that was coming out. Between that, nier automata, and Yakuza 0 I'm going to be spending more than I thought I was going to this month.

Also agree with the combat of Yakuza its so satisfying, especially when you get a new heat move or weapon.

Duly noted and checked. Thanks again!

For what purpose?

Doing quite well all things considered. Almost done with work and ready to be home. Looking forward to seeing what the next levels in Ni-Oh has in store (the ninja mansion level was fun) and gonna work on building up my fleet and supplies. Got a long way to go with this. Hope you're doing good as well!

Checking those lucky trips.

Hey Yangbro. How goes your trip through Ni-Oh?

Hey Tharjabro.
Still need to beat that one, but with Berserk coming out that goal will most likely be delayed again.

>>>/a/

Hey JackOBro
Right now I made it to Yumi onna, yet I haven't reached that part yet. Yet I seen someone cheese this boss with his fists.

Right now, I'm about to head home and play some vidya.

For real though this is just attentionwhoring central at this point. I'm not sure which is more cancer 4AM or this but I'm sure you faggots go there as well for your daily hugbox smh tbh fam

Has anyone claimed Magilou yet?

Playing through this right now and holy shit, I didn't expect the characters to be as likable as they are. Especially Magilou.

I've never posted her on this thread but she's my waifu too. Great taste user.

XION BEST WAIFU

I want to go running with Emi!

no you just want the only girl that puts out anal because shes a dirty slut

XionBro… I…

I want to go boxing with Tifa!

I'm doing good myself. How are you doing?

That sounds like a good idea.
In case you don't know about the final boss yet, I would recommend not spoiling yourself. You will be in for a nice surprise.

Glad to hear you're doing well!

I love Eerie!
Have any of you ever had the wrong impression of your waifu, and you didn't realize it till later? Like a honeymoon period where you were in a such a state of deep allure that you fabricated an idealized form of them that had no drawbacks whatsoever?

My one year anniversary is in six days, and I've only just now noticed some of his less than desirable characteristics. He's a complete narcissist and he puts his life on the line to get attention.

Back home, about time.

I LOVE YANG!

Ni-Oh, and Yakuza 0

Cup noodles

Doing alright EugenBro. Me and Yang are having cup noodles for dinner, we're having a good time talking about how simple it was back then before Beacon fell.

My OldFag friend told me something interesting about Nissin noodles, that the maker saved hungry people after WW2.

My daughteru is the absolute cutest.

Lately I've been playing Arma 3 with my friends. I finally found that optimization guide, so it's a little easier on my PC. Haven't had as much time to play since I got my job, though.

Please give my waifu her sword back.

Here's some new pictures of Yang I found.

Since I already finished Yakuza 0 I'll share a few more. For some odd fucking reason the game can't let you record or take screenshots of the final bosses.

My waifu is, and always will be, Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening.

I've been playing Final Fantasy XIV, Yakuza 0 and trying out the PS4 port of Ys Origin. I'll probably slap it onto the Vita to see how it performs on there soon.

hehe gayyyy

Eyy LucinaBro how's it going?

That's horrible.

Lyn of course, who's not too bad with a bow either.
Playing Cabela's Pro Hunts. Someone recommended it in the sniper games thread and while it's a little boring, getting into position and seeing your shot track into your target never gets old.

Been busy all day, though fitting in some Masada hatching in Pokemon Moon and improving crap in Let It Die when I get the chance. Recently broke my shiny egg drought with Ralts and got the online competition in Pokemon+tdm fight in Let It Die to look forward too, should be pretty nice if I don't kill myself with schoolwork this weekend.

How are you liking Ys Origin? I've yet to finish it since I'm too stubborn to accept losing in the guilty fire and that boss is nearly impossible without grinding half a dozen or so levels.

It's a fun game. Rush for the SKS and blast into herds

Just for the sake of it, anyone wanna share their builds in Ni-Oh?

I hope you enjoy your meal.
I looked it up and it's true. Momofuku Ando sold this to starving people in the city of Osaka in WW2 after the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Thanks for telling me about this Yangbro.

Last weeks thread
archive.is/3QyWv

Pretty good, thanks. Hope all is well on your end.
You looking forward to your waifu's new figure?

I love it. It's fantastic. The difficulty is just right and the music is fantastic As expected of Ys
Truly a great game.

Hi Former Jack-O-Bro, how thing treating you?

ID change due to being home

Back home and had a good pork chop dinner. Hope everyone's having a good evening as well!

Glad to hear.
That fight will be a bit tricky, but it's not as bad as the Ni-Oh threads made it out to be. She hits like a fucking truck though

Have to admit that despite losing some motivation near the end of the game, the final boss was a good fight. Went with the End of fire ending in my first run.

Hey Best fatheru!
I know how that goes.

Hey Lucinabro.
Is the PS4/Vita version of Origin any different than the PC version?

I think I've only played one of those games once. Used to do real hunting till my life got too busy with college and now work.

That was a really fun fight in Origin. Took quite a few tries, but the music kept me pumped and motivated to beat it.

Probably will in another post.

Checking those dubs! Thank you for the archive as always!

Things are going well. Just relaxing right now. Gonna get a bit farther in Ni-Oh in a little bit

sorry for missing your post

Hiya Piko. Had one shot go through the skull of a dear missing the brain but curving up and hitting the spine. Got lucky on that one.

Too many games coming out. I'm gonna get swamped.

Just something comfy about stalking an animal then putting it down. Don't know I could do it IRL though.

Doesn't seem like it so far. Aside from some issues with the sound effects I ran into. I only encountered this during one boss fight though, so take that as you will. It does run smoothly though, so no problems there.

Jesus Christ, you guys still do these threads.

The more you know.

I heard about it, and she is looking good for a WIP so far. Especially the details too.

Hey LyndisBro

Heya.

Takane? Welcome back. Missed ya. How have you been?

That's my waifu, not me.

My feet pop randomly, my tibias and hips ache randomly, I've been better I'll say that.

I've been having a lot of issues lately with hearing, and I need to wait a while to get a meeting. Hopefully I don't get worse and it's reversible. Otherwise, I hope you guys have a nice waifu night.

I want to stab Hibari to death then play around with her blood.
I've been playing BlazBlue, worked out how to download people's training mode replays so I can practice reacting to mixups. It's pretty great and I really like the feature though it's a bit odd you upload them in the game's forum section (I'm not sure why that section needed to exist at all to be honest.)

Army fucked you up?

I wish I went Army, I probably wouldn't have gotten fucked up. No I joined the Marine Corps.

Man it's been a while, and you managed to post before the usual shitposters come in. Play any good games recently? Marines treating you well? (outside of injuries anyway)

Well I got kicked out because of those injuries I sustained, so not that well I guess.

I played Stellaris, that was great. I was looking forward to Space Hulk Deathwing but that turned out to be a turd so whatever I guess.

[07:28 PM] GenbakuDropper420: everyone ignores me in the waifu thread because they think eerie is ugly ;_;
[07:28 PM] GaijinHunterNo.1: well i bet they are ugly in the heart to not see how patrician you are

There we are. Probably doing a horrible job with my stats, but it's been getting me through the missions so far. Had this armor combo after I got the genius strategist set, and from there I just kept refashioning my armor to look like this.

Hey Takanebro!
Yep. Still going strong. Meanwhile the 4AM threads are no more (mostly).

Sorry to hear about the injuries you're dealing with, but I hope they recover soon and things start looking better for you soon as well!

Kill yourself furfag. Attention whoring isn't going to make anyone like you

tru tbhmf

I'm pretty sure everyone ignores you because you're a filthy furfag.

They'll probably take like 6 months to heal or some shit. Fuck that shit, bitches gave me like 2 months to heal while I was there.

love transcends species

Indeed, it was a good conclusion to the Souls series and definitely one of the best bosses in the series.

Welcome back Takanebro.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. May I ask, how exactly did you receive your injuries

Y'all niggas don't even smoke crack

Running in bad shoes, the running shoes they issue you are complete ass.

Personally I think the Abyss Watchers were the best but the final was really good.
I saw it as the devs acknowledging all the various ways people play their games. Like the Soul of Cinder is an amalgamation of everyone who ever linked the fire, ie. the players.

something happened to xionfag? i don't see him posting in this thread

I imagine that the ultimate cockblock real life has deigned to screw with him

I'm sorry to hear about that. Would you like to tell us more about your time at the Marine Corps?
In case you were wondering, almost nothing eventful happened in these threads while you were gone. There were some unfunny shitposters like that D.Va faggot but nothing much.
However, we had an amazing thread on November 9th when Donald Trump won the election.
Here's the archive link archive.is/wrEZC

I don't think the final was the best (I can't decide on which) but Abyss Watchers were also amazing.
When I first got to his second phase the music was in sync with the cutscene, I actually got chills.
Indeed, I liked how they gave him a ton of spells and attacks, making each encounter feel fresh

No

I like the voice actress even more than the character.

Had a friend who went through basic in Malaysia after he got conscripted. Enjoyed his time but what he liked the most was firing the AR-15.

what is the point of these threads?

Cant say I blame ya, I hear things over there are a real shit show these days

That's cool I guess.

In San Diego there's a lot more supervision, so you don't get muzzies stuffed in the dryer or shit like that.

Blogposting, waifuposting, and occasional talk about vidya.

Well, good to see you're still around man. Sorry things didn't work out for you.

It really is whatever, I don't really care anymore.

Final boss was pretty cool, though there used to be a glitch that allowed you to bypass the 2nd phase entirely. Only happened once when I was a summon, so I wonder if they patched it out. Hopefully they top that with The Ringed City if what few leaks there is to go off of is any indication.

I feel ya. I like talking about fucking nothing to people I don't really know.

I don't even remember how these fucking threads were like when they first started. I think they were more vidya oriented than avatarfaggotry. I don't really remember though.

they were
I used to have a waifu, and used to post in them all the time. there was actual video game discussion most of the time, but less so now

Fuck this shit, I'm going to the racetrack. Recommend me a game to play for when I get back, bros

>>>/mai/

shit board full of shit people. just pretend it doesn't exist, please.

GIVE ME THE CHOCOLATE HISAO

SHE SMELLS LIKE BACON, YEAH THERE'S NO MISTAKING, FROM THE LOVIN TO THE OVEN, YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT I'M BAKIN, SHE'S A TIMID GIRL, LIKE A LEAF AND SHE'S SHAKEN, YOU SAY HANAKO IS THE BEST? WELL I KNOW YOU'RE JUST FAKIN, IT'S FUCKIN LILLY, IT'S FUCKING LILLY, IT'S FUCKING LILLY, BEST GIRL IN THE GAME!

Also Emi is mentally retarded.

Same here. I used to like and look forward to these threads but now they are slowly turning into 4am 2.0. I hope they die before they reach that level of cancer and utter faggotry.

like this thread
they'll be with their own ilk there

Finished up beating Yukionna, been throwing debuffs at her like crazy. Especially her Ice projectiles.

A rather nice build overall

Really looking forward for this figure. Now we have to wait for a price listing.

Definitely agree that it was a fun fight (took me more tries than I wish to admit), and the greatsword/dagger you get was nice. Even so, I couldn't help but feel that the fight and weapon would've done so much better in Bloodborne with it's combat and gameplay system. I imagine they made the fight and weapon as a homage to BB, but still.

Can't say I saw the glitch happen first hand, but that reminds me of the time I was playing NG1 (xbox version) and I was fighting the second last boss' final form on the hardest difficulty. It kept killing me until at one point at the beginning of a run, I shot a few armor piercing arrows at it, then all of a sudden the screen goes white. Next thing that happened it showed that I beat the boss, even though it still had most of it's health. To this day I have no idea how or what I did to have that happen, nor was I able to replicate it.

Yeah I could probably use/get a paralysis charm or armor better suited against it, but so far, I have yet to run into a boss that has used paralysis since the 2nd main boss that and the charms I currently have for paralysis are not that good.

what these threads need, much like the shit waifus in here, is a good ol' dicking

To me the Abyss Watchers fight takes a lot of cues from Maria in Bloodborne (if not outright copied them with the flame attacks and such, and again with the 1st DLC). A lot of DSIII feels like it'd be better in BB considering the game's mixture of fast aggressive enemies with Souls' clunkier-style.
Found a video with the glitch I was describing, might be some kind of latency glitch or because the last attack was mid-animation. youtube.com/watch?v=Vpk5BZtPPpU#t=1m24s

Indeed, the weapon you got was definitely unique and had a great moveset. It's a weapon that's good because it's just really fun to use.
Miyazaki said that he preferred BB's faster and more aggressive style of gameplay, but he also missed the amount of variety that DS had. That explains why DS3 is a weird mix of both and why it works in some cases, but not in others.

Well, I'm gonna head to bed soon.
Have a good night everyone.

So far, it seems I'm almost finished with the Kyoto region. Yet I encountered ganking onmyo swordsmen, pretty scary when they throw out buffs.

How does Nioh compare to Darksouls or Bloodborne? I've heard of it and seen some gameplay but don't know much about besides it supposedly being a Nippon DS

(checked)
That's probably why I struggled with that fight. They played more like a bloodborne boss fight, while you're playing with dark souls mechanics, which I found to be annoying even with my dex build. Speaking of the Maria fight, that was one of my favorite fights in the DLC (even though I got really lucky after fighting her a few times with my parry shots. Took nowhere near as many tries as Ludwig did.)

Interesting. I'm sure by now they've patched it, but for those that had that happen, I'm also sure they were happy that it happened.

Indeed, and there were parts in 3 that definitely showed where it worked and didn't work. Personally I saw more of what didn't work, but that may be me being biased in BB's favor since it's my favorite out of the series second to Demon's souls. Also helps in it's favor that I like playing as dex characters that are glass cannons, and bloodborne felt right at home for me in that department.

Have a good night Eugenbro!

Gnite

Well it's different than a souls game, from the weapon variety and the way they structure levels. The builds take on a different plain, determine by heatlh, attack, and/or magic.

Yet there's no PvP, or maybe this Hidden Teahouse, and fighting people from sword graves is a meaning for PvP. I might be wrong.

Seems late, so I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Wait, are the mods finally bump locking these threads?

IT'S ABOUT DAMN NEAR TIME ENOUGH

good. true waifuists wouldn't judge another waifuist's merit based on nothing but the waifu's visual appearance.

You've been her for awhile, right? But yeah, they've been doing it recently.

Now someone give them dicks

asriel should have been a grill tbh