Short circuit is a bitch

Fuck. I guess i have to sit through with 4:3 monitor for a while. Recommend me good 4:3 vidya, Holla Forums?

la mulana

Sounds more like your mom is the bitch.

Yes, she did this shit like 3rd or 4th time already. First ones didn't completely destroy the monitor, only made PC to turn on after 1000 time.

I guess its a good platformer? Didn't tried it because it reminded me of spelunker. For some reason i thought it was a same game, forgive me.

Does she throw a bucket of water at your PC or what? How the fuck can you short circuit a complete PC

Also can't you mom fucking learn not to soak electronics?

Copy kitty.

Codemonkey ate my image.

When she puts her wet cleaning rag on broom, nothing can stop her. Not even soaking the rag. She just dumps it into water.

Its a great game, but keep a pen and paper handy

What kind of fucking "wet cleaning" are you talking about? Do people mop the fucking furniture where you live?
"Wet cleaning" indoor items doesn't mean anything more than just some windex and a paper towel.
How the fuck can that cause a short circuit?
The hardware has to have water POURED OVER IT to short circuit. Are tou telling me she went and tore out your monitor and threw it in the goddamn kitchen sink? Because that's fucking retarded, that's not what people do and just casually refer to as "wet cleaning".

source game

user, i have a mad woman for a mother. Who will destroy all the electronics just to "clean" things. "it needs a woman's touch my dear" and next day nothing fucking works.

So are you a NEET or something? Can't you clean your own room and tell your mom to stop touching your things? Either way, she better be the one buying a replacement monitor.

THAT STILL DOESN'T JUSTIFY YOUR MOM DROWNING YOUR MONITOR

S U R G E P R O T E C T O R
U
U
U
U

B
I
G

G
U
Y
S

I did use one actually.

She's in tears right now over it. I guess fifth times the charm.

B E T T E R O N E ?? M A Y B E??

Shit, user, that fucking sucks. I know at least for my battlestation (which used to have consoles plugged into it) I have a power strip which automatically connects or disconnects half of the strip based on whether a device plugged into a specifc port is on or off. It is fucking useful. Advertised as an eco-friendly feature, but I use it cause I'm lazy**

>tfw you hit one button on your comp and both your monitors, your tv, your network switch, and your speakers all turn on

>also tfw years back the same shit happened to me except it was my 1 1/2 year first ever serious gf who tried to cuck me by fucking several of my "friends" and I used all of my hate and rage to beat myself into isolation, doing nothing but work and school and now it's all paying off

OP you aren't a native English speaker are you? You sound like a Serb.

Besides have you considered telling your mama to stop putting water in electronic? Perhaps you and mama have lack of talking.

Sweet Jesus

This isn't cuckchan buddy, we have a "do not bump" button here.

Chances are you could shrink a lot of more recent games down to 4:3, but why anyone would play them I don't know.

The "do not bump" button just applies sage to the email field, maybe you should go back.

user, it's the 5th time, unless she has actual memory problems, she knows what she's doing. She wants you off the computer. Keep your place immaculately clean and don't give her a reason to touch it in the first place.

alternatively, get her hooked onto the net so she appreciates the device. download her favorite shows and shit spend some time watching it with her using the device.

Did you somehow end up being reincarnated in a medieval world with your computer? Also,
𝕸𝕺𝖁𝕰 𝕿𝕳𝕰 𝕱𝖀𝕮𝕶 𝕺𝖀𝕿

Lmao get a job loser and stop living with your parents.

Nigga, I've been stuck with a shitty 5:4 VGA display for over TEN FUCKING YEARS. You don't know SHIT! 75 Hz refresh rate is its only saving grace.

C A V E S T O R Y
A
V
E
S
T
O
R
Y

teach your mom.
if she doesn't listen, break her shit.
if she still doesn't understand, kill her.
it's the only way.