fanfiction.net/s/7887435/1/Medievil-III-Blood-and-Bones
m.fanfiction.net/u/5597506/?a=b
m.fanfiction.net/s/12374260/1/Felicia-s-Fart-Festival
fanfiction.net/s/9319968/1/Karkat-Gestalt-Nierstuck
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFB8509F85B1DA408
novelupdates.com/series/bringing-the-farm-to-live-in-another-world/
fanfiction.net/s/10979644/1/Super-Smash-Leisure-Suit-Larry
fanfiction.net/s/10868271/1/Cube-s-Christmas-Party
fanfiction.net/Phoenix-Wright-Ace-Attorney-and-Hatoful-Boyfriend-Crossovers/2414/9663/
fanfiction.net/s/11669204/1/Snake-Meets-the-Little-Mermaid-Not
fanfiction.net/s/10326730/1/Rio-Bejeweled
fanfiction.net/s/12045894/1/TEAM-FORTRESS-2-HIGURASHI-VERSION
fanfiction.net/s/4291045/1/Harvey-Birdman-Versus-The-Organization-XIII,
m.fanfiction.net/s/7536015/1/The-Purple-Dragoness
fanfiction.net/s/11866793/1/Miniontale
fanfiction.net/s/11667438/1/Nephilim-in-Remnant
fanfiction.net/s/12037815/1/STALKER-The-Light-of-Remnants
fanfiction.net/s/12345928/1/Deus-Ex-Remnant
fanfiction.net/s/10356880/1/XCOM-the-RWBY-within
fanfiction.net/s/12230290/1/The-One-She-Fears
archiveofourown.org/works/6296578
fanfiction.net/s/12224138/1/We-didn-t-start-the-Kalos
fanfiction.net/s/11489169/1/We-didn-t-start-Adventure-Sonic
fanfiction.net/s/11221684/1/We-didn-t-start-the-Sonic-game
fanfiction.net/u/6347440/arvinsharifzadeh
writing.com/main/search.php?sort_by=item_number_views DESC&action=search&ps=1&search_for=pokemon&ps_type=any&esearch=&ps_genre=&ps_genre2=&ps_genre3=
fanfiction.net/s/12120802/1/Giantess-Toriel-X-Asriel-Motherly-F-ery
fanfiction.net/s/7527129/1/Old-Soul
fanfiction.net/s/6217354/1/The-Akiyama-Connection
fanfiction.net/s/12355429/1/Company-Chronicles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this a thing? Are we really doing this now?

that's slightly surprising

Back to cuckchan with you

>fanfiction.net/s/12358083/1/The-Dining-Experience

/r/-ing that shitty fanfic about Myst of all games

Op forgot

Not surprising when you think about it.

Anyone member the Brawl fanfic written by an autistic Mexican who also inserted himself into the story? Was at like 5 million words if I remember correctly

fanfiction.net/game/Final-Fantasy-XV/
benis

well ofc its gonna have sexual contect, two of the characters bone all the time

fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
I'm pretty sure this is a trollfic and not genuine autism, sadly

fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest

fanfiction.net/s/9878753/1/Mass-Effect-3-Beyond-The-Abyss

>"I am Metal Sonic."

Well, that is something different than Tetris fanfic.

This feels good.

fanfiction.net/s/10812295/1/50-Shades-of-Gardevoir

>fanfiction.net/s/11509623/1/The-Minecraft-Wolven-Re-Mastered

Riveting. Is this satire? I can't tell.

posting old stuff while I look for new shit
I'm also checking out games.adult-fanfiction.org/index.php for more stuff since it's the fourth time I've been in these threads.

fanfiction.net/s/11366456/1/Manny-Pardo-s-Sexy-Highschool-Adventure

I should stop while I'm ahead.

fanfiction.net/s/11919074/1/Banjo-Kazooie-Retold

speaking of nelly there isn't any Nelly Cootalot fanfiction, somehow.

fanfiction.net/s/7971427/1/War-Between-Humans-and-Furry
The prologue really says everything I need to know. I'm not reading this, I don't have the mental fortitude for this

fanfiction.net/s/9980826/1/Mad-Pup
I briefly looked at chapter 2 and I gave up when Kazama started talking about wizards. Who the fuck had the gay idea of putting Harry Potter and Yakuza together?

Ely Yvanna and a Mienshao named Milo somehow end up from the peaceful home they live in, to a dark and desolate ruin. The focus of the problem is an old Hammerite monastery, which guards the source of the undead presence. Can they put an end to it?
Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,361 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: Jul 15, 2011 - Published: Jul 13, 2011 - Mienshao

I do not think I am prepared for this.

oh yeah and this is the cover I think

Some interesting choices for crossovers with Ace Combat.

What

how

Humanity is fucked.

I kind of figured that, after 4 million motherfucking words of writing, that this guy would manage not to suck at writing. You're only supposed to need about 1 million words of bad writing before you stop being total shit at it. Only took me about 600K.

But, apparently, I was very mistaken. He's been writing this "story" for nine years, yet is still writing like a 14-year old who has no command of either grammar or diction. That's extremely fucking sad.

It's like how chris-chan has spent years drawing the same character but hasn't improved.

fanfiction.net/S-T-A-L-K-E-R-Crossovers/4602/0/

Any fanfiction ivolving either Naruto or Harry Potter is Gary Stu garbage about how Nuruto or 'arry one shots fucking everything and then bangs all nearby females. Fanfiction in general is cancer, but Naruto and Harry Potter are fucking terminal leukemia coming armed to the relatively benign pate of other fandoms

Fully half of both of those are likely slashfics between characters that canonically hate each other.

Now that sounds like some quality writing right there

Add RWBY to that list as well and we got the unholy hexagonal of autism

Holy shit mein sides
fanfiction.net/s/10869539/1/The-Chaos-Descent

lolno
It's either going to be gay sex, incestous gay sex or lesbian sex (age difference included). All written by women in their 20 and 30s.

this is really gay

Fujoshis never change, even across oceans and cultures

This thread has left me speechless. I avoided these threads like the plague, but this stuff is both funny and retarded. I never thought I'd see the day where a story about Majima fighting Dumbledore existed.

What is it?
Yes I'm going to tell you it's shit let's just get it over with

Fanfiction is one third cringe, one third hilarious retardation, and one third actual good writers who choose to waste their talent on fanfiction. In my experience of course.

This is kinda fun actually.

How does a skeleton have sex with a fire?

Never mind, I just misspelled it it was Demon's Crest
On the bright side, today I learned that nothing is safe from autismos

Now I kind of want to write one…

Not even Euro Truck simulator?

I finally have the perfect excuse to post this:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5037246/1/Human_of_the_Other_Side
You know you're in for a trainwreck where one of the biggest plot twists is that YHVH and Lucifer were basically fighting over a bunch of ,txt files in a 2hufag's computer

Challenge mode: Find fanfictions that are actually better than their source material.

when*

Apparently no

Lurk moar, you fuck.

Now you have to read at least one of them.

Because the same people who would write shitty fanfiction and create OCs from Melty Blood probably know about UNIEL.

Woah, now, let's not get a head of ourselves. There's a difference between a challenge and fucking impossibilities.

This is why Diamond in the Rough exists

That's easy, just look for any Kingdom hearts fanfic

I got bored one day and found this gem:

m.fanfiction.net/s/10321812/1/
>Kawasaki fag not superior Iroha

That is just the first half of the first chapter.
I wish I had saved the original, it was great

Since when do they sell wine at Starbucks

Stopped reading after the Moriya gang appeared. Wich they aren't supposed to, since all of Gensokyo was a fanfiction. That the 2hufag sent the edgy MC to using an SCP. I wish I was kidding.
Should I finish reading it to see how bad it gets?

At the same time that japan started to deport healthy, young japanese men for no fucking reason.

Probably at the same time that they were giving staff training to deal with people with PTSD and triggered customers

My sides

It gets better

m.fanfiction.net/s/10321812/4/

Author's Note 3A:

Update 10/03 - I watched the entire Spec Ops walkthrough by SSOHPKC, or Shamus. Another re-edit here folks, inserting some details and stuff.

Folks, I decided to rewrite this chapter, as I felt this didn't meet my standards. It needed some clarifications and improvements. The reason I don't have 8man married to a canon character, is that I didn't want to screw up with the canon as it is. Also, I wanted to be different. Just to remind you guys, this replaces my COD/Oregairu fanfic.

Honestly, I haven't played Spec Ops: The Line, I looked at the first few videos of the game by DarkSide Phil, and that was months ago. Plus I visited TV Tropes and the official wiki. I hope one of you guys is interested in becoming a co-writer or providing some help. About Oregairu, I watched the entire first season of the anime, but when it comes down to the manga and light novel, it is due to the fact that the translating is inconsistent, like only a few chapters translated per book, luckily Baka Tsuki provided a person who is translating in order.

Well folks, please leave your comments and concerns in the review section please

It's a shame there's not much good fanfiction out there. I'd be glad to find a well written 2hu story.

I'm still shocked by the Fallout Equestria shit.

quotev.com/story/8633643/Playstation-All-Stars-fanfic

The author is a special sort of sperg.

Looked up Medievil:

>fanfiction.net/s/7887435/1/Medievil-III-Blood-and-Bones

*it's fucking terrible**

It's basically this.

Author bio: m.fanfiction.net/u/5597506/?a=b

tl:dr

Forgot to mention, American as fuck.

m.fanfiction.net/s/12374260/1/Felicia-s-Fart-Festival
Hmm, I wonder what this could be about.

>fanfiction.net/s/9319968/1/Karkat-Gestalt-Nierstuck
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFB8509F85B1DA408
I need more people to know about this so I can talk about it.

While I respect the forks that more respectable people have made to actually document the common ideas in media rather than indulging in self masturbation, the original website is an invaluable resource to find obscure endeavors borne of mental disorder and obsession.

You clearly haven't seen chink web novels. These guys write novels with well over 5000 chapters and for many of them the story only gets worse as the story drags on more.

Here's one: novelupdates.com/series/bringing-the-farm-to-live-in-another-world/

Postmodernism was a mistake.

How many do you think are sincere? All of these can't be legitimate, not after Chris-chan.

Thank you, Jesus.

fanfiction.net/s/10979644/1/Super-Smash-Leisure-Suit-Larry

fanfiction.net/s/10868271/1/Cube-s-Christmas-Party

fanfiction.net/Phoenix-Wright-Ace-Attorney-and-Hatoful-Boyfriend-Crossovers/2414/9663/

fanfiction.net/s/11669204/1/Snake-Meets-the-Little-Mermaid-Not

fanfiction.net/s/10326730/1/Rio-Bejeweled

fanfiction.net/s/12045894/1/TEAM-FORTRESS-2-HIGURASHI-VERSION

Don't assume "we" m and too people, user.
That might just be a mentally ill person making allowances for their headmate

Fuck,
*means two*
I hate phoneposting

Looks interesting.

DitR is also shit, albeit for different reasons than usual.

Medic came to him at night, into his bedroom, touching his face with long, thin fingers. "Mein puppe," he cooed, like one of his birds, distended smile stretching out over his features, eyes lost behind the glint of his glasses. Heavy made no move to recoil nor push him away. He only swallowed the growing lump in his throat and stared into the white lenses.

"What do you want, Doctor?"

The answer to that question was nearly always different, but invariably horrifying. Medic had requested to remove all of his organs, to pierce every inch of his skin, to drink his blood as it poured from his beating heart, among things Heavy preferred not to recall. Heavy wasn't sure why he allowed this treatment to continue; whether it was a deep self-loathing, a taste for masochism, or perhaps that the man was incredibly handsome and on occasion allowed them to make love, but no matter how he reflected upon it, the best reason he could find to do it was that he could find no reason not to do it.

And Medic simply kept watching him with those eyes.

"I want to eat you," he said, voice hushed, almost reverent.

He was answered by silence.

"I want you to watch."

Heavy merely nodded as he stood up from the bed.

When he had become accustomed to the Medic's requests, he wondered if his lack of horror would dampen the man's enthusiasm. He was not terribly surprised to find that it did not.

By the time they entered the infirmary, Medic's hands were shaking in barely restrained excitement. Heavy said nothing as he dutifully sat on the metal exam table, undisturbed by the spots of blood on the floor that Medic never bothered to clean.

When the doctor had sufficiently calmed himself, he swabbed one great forearm with alcohol and injected his subject with a special mixture he had concocted himself. Heavy knew the effects well; it would make the pain to come bearable but not mask it completely, and would of course leave him conscious and fully aware of every cut, every jab, every piece of himself that went missing.

When a tingling in his limbs let him know the elixer had begun to take effect, he lied back on the table as Medic set up the Medigun. It would not do to have his patient die when one of his requests had been his attention.

Humming to himself, Medic picked up a large knife, different from the ones he normally employed. Upon closer inspection, Heavy realized it was a carving knife from the base's kitchen. A dull, sick feeling settled deep in his stomach, and by coincidence that was where Medic began his incision.

Heavy willed himself to watch as the knife sawed through his skin, blood welling up and dripping down his sides. Medic was methodical, cutting slowly and carefully parting the tissue, revealing the layer of yellow fat that cushioned him. "I have no desire to devour your fat," Medic stated, tone detached, "but I anticipate your rectus abdominis to be quite delectable." He reached further into the cut and Heavy winced at the burn as he spread the severed flesh wide. "I would have gone for your gluteus maximus, as I have read of its tenderness, but you very well could not have watched me remove that, could you?" he asked with a hint of amusement, becoming more relaxed now that he was deep within a living body. He grinned up at Heavy, who managed a queasy smile in return. It was easier when the doctor was happy, easier still when he related stories of previous surgeries gone hilariously awry, but in a situation such as this, Heavy expected only a joyful sort of fascination from the man.

Once he added retractors, Medic's smile grew as wide as the hole in Heavy's torso, and he replaced the carving knife with a scalpel for the more delicate removal of the muscle itself. It came out in a large, square chunk; a section that would have been part of a six-pack on someone with more defined abdominals. Medic brought the meat to his nose, inhaling deeply the coppery scent of blood. The organ dripped deep crimson onto Heavy's stomach and the cold metal spreading him open. Already soaked in it up to his elbows, Medic could not help himself and sunk his teeth into the raw meat, chewing with a look of ecstacy on his face. Heavy pretended the lump of flesh had not come from himself, despite the strange void he felt within himself.
(1/?)

Medic sighed, open-mouthed, blood trickling down his chin and onto his vest. "Filthy," Medic murmured, looking down at the bitten chunk, "but so good." Setting the piece down on a steel tray, he lifted his scalpel again and removed another square, setting it down beside the first. Surveying them and nodding to himself, he removed the metal spreaders and adjusted the beam of the Medigun to heal Heavy's wound.

"There we are," he smiled, offering a bloodied hand to his patient to help him stand. Heavy took it, a little dazed from the experience and confused as to why he was being let up so early. He had anticipated a procedure such as this to last for hours, until he was nothing but bones lying on the table. His answer came when the corner of Medic's smile twisted unnaturally. "Now let us hope my eyes are not bigger than mein stomach, ja? Now, sit, sit."

The German ushered his partner to a small table, set with two chairs and, to Heavy's barely noticed relief, only one plate. As Heavy sat, Medic rinsed much of the blood from the freshly butchered meat, and then moved to the counter along the wall where he had set a portable cook top. Heavy watched, unable to look away as Medic set the meat from his stomach atop the cooker and hummed to himself as he seasoned it with salt, pepper and spices. Within a few minutes, an undeniably savory aroma filled the room.

Gathering up the meat onto the plate, Medic smiled at Heavy as he sat down across from him. He had poured himself and his companion each a glass of red wine, and he cheerfully lifted his glass and nodded to him. "Prost, mein freund," he offered before taking a sip of the drink. Heavy only returned his nod, feeling too nauseous to partake. Medic did not mention it and turned instead to his meal, cutting a piece from the unbitten slab and placing it carefully in his mouth.

The doctor nearly moaned as he let the meat slide around on his tongue, savoring the taste and texture before he began chewing. "Oh, mein puppe, you are delicious!" Medic exclaimed in the way one would compliment a chef on a good meal, "wunderbar, oh, you simply must try this!" With fervor he cut another piece and held the fork out to him.
(2/3)

I'd think they'd almost all be sincere, but none of them dedicate themselves to their work to the extent CWC did. Most of these are things like "here's a webcomic about my fetish that never ever goes into how horrifying it actually is if you think about it" or "here's a fanfiction where I spend a couple thousand words establishing the economic system of Tristania" or this fanfiction.net/s/4291045/1/Harvey-Birdman-Versus-The-Organization-XIII, which all fall somewhere in the grey line of obsession that exists between the wild jungles of autism and the periphery of fandom.

This is true, I like to think of it like a really shitty Brave New World.

"No thank you, am still full from dinner," Heavy managed, unable to look at the delicious-smelling morsel before him.
"Nonsense!" Medic replied jovially, "do not lie to me, Heavy, dinner was hours ago. Come, come, eat!"
Heavy glowered, expression dangerous, but the smile did not fall from Medic's face. "You not say I have to do this, Doctor."
"If you are worried about cannibalistic diseases, those are acquired by eating the brain and spinal cord, not simple muscle tissue; you will be fine!"
Heavy's expression began to break. "Doctor, please," he whispered, an edge of panic to his words. He knew he could not deny the man.
"Aren't you just the least bit curious?" Medic asked, his voice the dangerous one, the commanding one. "I promise it is delicious, mein puppe."
Despite everything in him, Heavy finally took the fork and placed the meat—his own flesh—in his mouth. The moment it touched his tongue, his eyes began to water. It tasted rancid to him, and chewing only intensified it. He lasted only a few moments before he vomited all over the floor, the heaving of his stomach straining the freshly-regenerated muscles he had tasted.
As he vomited, he thought that surely he must do this out of self-loathing; surely this must be his punishment; he must be in hell, his sentence to be a slave to a stunningly handsome, psychotic man, a cruel perversion of something he desired in life, to be tortured by him until he was driven insane—until not even the temporary respite of lust gave him joy.
The point was driven home as Medic lifted his head when he had finished heaving and smashed their lips together. Nothing of the kiss was satisfying, tainted by vomit and blood and the lingering taste of his spoiled flesh on both their tongues. Tears he tried desperately to hold back spilled down his face, and Medic pulled away to lick them from his cheeks. Heavy's lack of horror did not deter the doctor, but he still clearly enjoyed the other's pain.
The rest of the meal was spent in silence. Medic continued to eat loudly and appreciatively, and Heavy refused to look at him, holding his face in his giant hands. When Medic finished, he daintily wiped his face, which did little to remove the caked-on blood and vomit, but he did not seem to care, smiling brightly at his companion who still refused to look at him.
"Thank you for the excellent meal, mein puppe," he practically chirped, ignoring the dove that had come to poke at what was left on the plate. "We will do this again. For now, you may leave." He leaned over to kiss the younger man's cheek, but Heavy showed no reaction. He knew Medic would be true to his word; they would do this again, and there would be no reason for him to stop it.

(3/3)

So does the title. Chopper did not die for this.

So… does anyone have anything actually GOOD?

m.fanfiction.net/s/7536015/1/The-Purple-Dragoness

Haven't seen it myself but from the details I gathered it sounds like pretentious bullshit.

quite honestly, none even look interesting.

It used to be streamed weekly while it was being worked on and came with an intermission that was edge supreme, but I can't find it uploaded anywhere. Also the creator did a blind Undertale let's play so yeah.

shit I almost forgot to post it
fanfiction.net/s/11866793/1/Miniontale

Why. Why the fuck does this exist. For what purpouse.

Someone decided Inseperable was not badly written enough, nor did it have enough memes.

I ask myself this every day

What's RWBY and why are there so many crossovers between it and everything else?
fanfiction.net/s/11667438/1/Nephilim-in-Remnant
fanfiction.net/s/12037815/1/STALKER-The-Light-of-Remnants
fanfiction.net/s/12345928/1/Deus-Ex-Remnant
fanfiction.net/s/10356880/1/XCOM-the-RWBY-within
fanfiction.net/s/12230290/1/The-One-She-Fears

RWBY is a psuedo-anime thing created by Rooster Teeth, the guys who did Red vs. Blue.

Rooster Teeth Amerime.
They steal MMD models and the creator was murdered by his girlfriend

They should have finished Dead Fantasy instead of going with RWBY, fuck

Why am I not surprised?

I'm going into this alone. Wish me luck.

never done one of these threads before but im already shocked

really makes u think…

It's like Pony Island but not shit

After coming home from work, I found a transcript of the intermission I was looking for earlier

Haha. Cool, right? Nobody would read that. It'd be weird and all, but I kinda wonder what it'd read like…

I used to think there was a limit to how bad an autistic a fanfiction can be…
archiveofourown.org/works/6296578

They're already made a hundred rips offs of this user
They even have a ponified version, can't remember the name, something about blankflanks
tbh I'm just in it for the porn

And I thought Specs Ops was pretentious.

Sounds like a very boring snuff film if you have to wait four hours just to get to the gore. Any other snuff film just dives right into it.

Instead of just saying this, he wrote the purest piece of mental masturbation I have ever seen.
Bravo.

fanfiction.net/s/12224138/1/We-didn-t-start-the-Kalos
fanfiction.net/s/11489169/1/We-didn-t-start-Adventure-Sonic
fanfiction.net/s/11221684/1/We-didn-t-start-the-Sonic-game
fanfiction.net/u/6347440/arvinsharifzadeh
This faggot for sure has some kind of autism, about 73 of his fics are just different versions of We Didn't Start The Fire, and the guy has 100+ fanfics for Clifford the Big Red Dog.

He's also got his own channel. Don't dare to watch any of it, but I imagine some ridiculously long winded shit if he's the sort to do commentary.

Wasn't there a vn with bird attorneys?

There is a limit. There has to be.

Posting some older finds I capped for prior threads.

To be fair, I've heard that English isn't his native language. But yeah, you'd think he'd be improving after so long. Though maybe he has; if memory serves he's been going back and rewriting the earlier chapters instead of doing more new ones. I assume what fanbase he has is being blueballed by that decision.

Autism is an abyss. There is no limit. Now, whether or not the person can utilize it to do something good with it (like that one guy that can draw entire cityscapes from sheer memory) or not is another story.

It's SO FUCKING BAD.

user if you want bad, you should try some of the 10000+ worded fics, or even 500000+ fics

The autism doesn't end here. Turns out he created a form of RP in which he streams the game and has others make decisions for him and voice the characters.

Holy shit. Also speaking of autism:
www.fanfiction.net/Ben-10-and-Undertale-Crossovers/2464/12585/
Why are there more than 200 Crossover stories of Ben 10? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Akuma vs. raptor vs predator.

By NAME CHANGED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT

Akuma was one day dribing in his Jeep through Jurrasic Park. It was rainy day and he knew he had to deliver the secret DNA back to S.I.N. who was werking with Ingen to produce super dinosnorts. It was a very hard to drive in the jungle. Akuma has to stop once to perform a attack with his fist at some trees who were blocking at his driving path. But just suddenly he hears a talking voice outside his car. “Who goes there!” He blasted out the windoe. But there was nothing. Still, he heard more sounds and it had to be an enemy. Akuma turned off the engrine and stood outside in a defencive stance ready to fight.

“SCREECH” he hearded and jumped outta the way. A raptor was fighting an alien? And the raptor had on a hole bunch of armor and blasting guns to fight better with, he knew, and knew this would be an incredible battle. The raptor did a claw at the alien but the alien blocjked it with a shield and shot lasers back at them.

“This is intense” akuma whispering under breath.

“Why we fight?” the raptor screeched loudy as his claw hit the predator.

“Because it is my destiny,” Predator said proudly and stabbed him spear into the raptor. “Muahaha.” As raptor were dying, he let out a noise that made Akuma’s heart hirt a little.

Akuma got back into his stance and alerted preadtor to his awareness. “I know why I fight” Akuma speeched. “It is because I must fight those who are as more powerful then me. I must become the strongest, and undefeatable.”

Predatir laugh. “I do too” and used him shoulder cannon to blast fire at akuma. Quickly Akuma jumped away and came back with a dive kick. It knock predator against some tree. “Ouch” and then akuma did a spin energy kick with purple lightning. It was impressive. Then predator had to run. He activated his cloakering device and hide in the jungle.

“Face at me,” Akuma said and fire more energy just as predator shot a energy lasers at akuma’s chest. It is a direct hit and burning hi skin off.

Akuma yelled, ready to deliver a final attack. He charged up all his energy and fire it all where he thought the predator was standing. When the energy was done firing, he look over the corpse of Ppredator. “Weak,” Akuma smugly and walked back to his jeep.

But when he got back to him jeep, he realized it destroyed by himself…

Then he heard a Tee-Rex raured in the distance.

“Here I go again,” Akuma sighing and did a foot stomp and flew into the jungle, ready for more fighting.

That story is worthy of a gmod animation.

Let's up the difficulty to Nightmare mode:
>go to writing.com/main/search.php?sort_by=item_number_views DESC&action=search&ps=1&search_for=pokemon&ps_type=any&esearch=&ps_genre=&ps_genre2=&ps_genre3=
Post the worst hell you could find. I already searched up Pokemon as an example.

Why because I could.

This sounds fucking great

It's not even his OC, it's someone else's that he spent 3 years working on a project that deconstructed this other guy's self insert stories in the form of a stop action movie. That transcript is from the guy who made the movie, which is part of a "Definitive Guide to DitR" that he wrote himself. There's an appendix where he listed different literary models of the protagonist and some of the material that inspired parts of the movie. That list includes:
Bioshock
Cabin in the Woods
The Day After
Threads
Donnie Darko
Fight Club
Funny Games
MGS2
Evangelion (original tv series and end of evangelion)
No More Heroes
Madoka Magica
Requiem for a Dream
Spec Ops: The Line
Watchmen

I can no longer think of Akuma without remembering the 2000+ sonic/DBZ/wrestling sprite comic that had a red super sonic recolor named Akuma as the self insert of the author.

I'm honestly curious how many people actually paid attention to the bits of text at the top that says "fuck you" and "why did I do this" and realized it wasn't written in earnest.

At least one.

This is why god chooses not to talk to us anymore.

Why am I not surprised

Occasionally a fanfic can be actually good (Gurren Jesus, for example), or at least so-bad-it's-good (IE: Metroid High School; admittedly it's hard to tell if it's legit accidental gold, or an intentional dig at shitty fanfics with the author playing themselves off as if they can't into spelling or grammar). Most are just trash though.

The author's note for that particular chapter claimed they had taken "new classes like special english to learn new words" by that chapter and that their friends made a law that they can't use "said" anymore in their fanfics.

fanfiction.net/s/12120802/1/Giantess-Toriel-X-Asriel-Motherly-F-ery

I know I half-assed this

MENTAL MASTURBATION
E
N
T
A
L

M
A
S
T
U
R
B
A
T
I
O
N

IT'S TIME TO STOP

fanfiction.net/s/7527129/1/Old-Soul
For Dark Souls yuri I'll admit it's a bit more clever than I expected.

Anyone have the Rugrats FF where Stu fucks Tommy?

I cant believe no ones posted this yet

Half the fanart is yaoi or bara, so that surprises me.

And here I thought I was the only one who actually cared about that shitty grinding MMO

Falling Away
By: SaturnNights
A Broken Heart, for Jojo, his worst nightmare, but for someone else, it's their chance to show him what real love is. Created by Freedomfighters123.
Rated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Angst - OC - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,991 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7h ago - Published: Feb 17 - id: 12370228

fanfiction.net/s/6217354/1/The-Akiyama-Connection

There's only one good fanfic and it's this one. K-On! at its best.

fanfiction.net/s/12355429/1/Company-Chronicles
I'm in for a treat, aren't I?

This looks strangely familiar and i dont like it

Fun fact: Persona has 804 crossover fanfics while regular SMT has only 180

I'm shipping factorio x space chem

Is there one where Anthony Burch masturbates to his wife's son sister's voice acting?

In this guys defense this is kind of good criticism of the kinds of people that write and read fan fiction unironically. But also there's no need to be so pretentious about it.

What the fuck am reading?

How do the creators of garbage like Avatar get one and Todd doesn't?
Lots of donut steels as expected however.

I don't get this at all. Is it basically talking about an OC that nobody likes or something?

Now that I have taken a look I am quite surprised that there are no fanfics involving the LAST ACTION HERO
I mean how could you pass up on such a great character.
I'm happy that he actually got to be a hero in the end

yes