CEMU thread

When the fuck is the next version?
I just want XBX 100% perfect before jewtendo shuts them down.

Other urls found in this thread:

cemu.info/releases/cemu_1.7.2.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What games already have good sound?

Why do you even care about the sound?

What's wrong with audio feedback and music in a game?

Emulation is legal you tart.

Nintendo is known for shutting down perfectly legal shit.

Is there any way to see whats happening on the gamepad?

Hold tab

WHERE'S THE SOURCE CODE?

Is there a way to put have them in separate windows?

I don't think that's a thing yet, but I might be wrong

They have yet to shut down any emulators.

Jewtendo fuck off.

Good luck playing Bayonetta 1 and 2 and The Wonderful 101 without audio cues

Behind closed doors because fuck open source amirite?

Actually yeah, I think open source is not as great as some people make it out to be.
In this particular case it's actually beneficial for everyone, except jewtendo.

Only a matter of time. Just because they haven't doesn't mean they won't.

That's a fallacious argument.

hello newfriend

Those games are garbage anyways so its no loss

I just wish they'd find a way to get multicore support to work properly with Cemu. I get that they used to have it enabled and performance was actually worse than with normal but I have to wonder how far you can really go with only one core, even with high-end CPUs.

I don't really want to have to fork out to upgrade my 2500k just for this shit.

At the moment it's probably cheaper to buy a Wii U.
Maybe if it was open source things could progress more quickly but jews gotta jew

They actually did shut down a few emulators that had inbuilt rom downloaders on the playstore and a JS based one.

Tip top kek.

Because its moot to assert that the WiiU has no games when emulating a console requires no investment but an hour of yoyr time at best?
You probably knew that though

New version is out faggots
cemu.info/releases/cemu_1.7.2.zip

But nobody's talking about ps4

fuck off deafo

Are you dense?

I mean bayo is poor man's DMC, but isn't W101 actually good?

there will be one worth emulating

What are you talking about? Do you have brain damage?

PS4 and Xbox One emulation isn't available yet.

Best game of the entire decade.

Well it seems you can have actual fucking graphics setting in your emulated games now.
It has to be done for each game separately though.
I just tested it and it works.
Trigger warning: directly linking to reddit
reddit.com/r/cemu/comments/5uv91b/massive_graphic_pack_for_xcx_13_gfx_settings_5/

It's another fucking zelda. How many times can you replay the same game? Go back to your containment thread.

Hell, PS3 and Xbox 360 emulation is barely available compared to WiiU emulation. Hell, we still can't emulate the original fucking Xbox
I used to be shocked about how the fuck CEMU was coming along so fucking fast. Some people suspected they got leaked WiiU specs from Nintendo. I figured they were just re-implementing higher-level WiiU system calls. But then I looked at the WiiUs architecture more closely. A lot of people assumed the WiiU was based on the POWER 7 architecture. Its not. The Espresso CPU, and I am not fucking kidding you, is just 3 PowerPC 750CLs on one die. For those of you who do not know, the PowerPC 750CL is the SAME EXACT CORE Nintendo used for the GameCubes Gekko way back in 2001 and the Wiis Broadway in 2006

Thats how CEMU is coming along so fast, not because of leaked specs or some magic wizardry, but because its using an architecture from 2001 with tons of low-level documentation already floating around and even put into practice with Dolphin. I would not be surprised if the people behind CEMU were simply forking Dolphin code and then keeping it closed source for Patreon bux (but that would be a violation of the GPL, which Dolphin is licensed under)

I don't care as long as games work and I don't give a single cent to jewtendo.
There is already open source WiiU emulator and it's not suitable for actual use, so yeah, I'm fine with how cemu is.

Hell, I don't really give a fuck how they're pulling it off either. I'm just more stunned by the fact Nintendo actually managed to get away with using the same PowerPC 750CL they've been using since 2001. Albeit they just barely got a way with it enough to allow the WiiU to play games in HD, but it sort of shows the robustness of the CPU cores, even though the WiiU was weak as fuck compared to its contemporaries, the fact it was comparable to even the Xbox 360 and PS3 is impressive

Why do you care about being able to see the game?

Nigga bethesda was using the same engine for their games for 15 years.
Fucking modern AAA games are coming out on source engine.
I understand that you're talking about hardware here, but it's still modified and most important thing in making games is not engine or hardware, but actual competency of developers.
The single fact that XBX even runs on a joke of a console that is WiiU is truly amazing. Just imagine if those people made it for PC first.
Just fucking imagine.

Has anyone gotten a Japanese version of Xenoblade Chronicles X to work on Cemu?.

I want to make a character with a larger bust, using the avatarmakedata file exploit but i cant find a working version for the face base I'm trying to use, unfortunately the upload I've found of that face has the same bust size and it all small, and the japanese version of XBCX I have found crashes during startup.

I'm just running undub version from nyaa.
I dunno man, just play as a dude.

At least with Bethesda you could say they forked the Gamebryo Engine into the Creation Engine in 2011
Also with the Source Engine, most Source Games today run on Source MP which is based on Source 2009s codebase but is constantly receiving updated. Otherwise it would be based on Source 2013 if we're talking strictly single player games. Basically the Source Engine is like an OS, it constantly recieves updates throughout its life and doesn't break compatibility with previous versions of itself, in contrast to something like Unreal that has Unreal 1, 2, 3.etc with a different codebase each. Then there's Source 2 which is actually just like Source 1 with a few new features but broken compatibility (hens the 2)

Every sane person plays uncensored one.

ok.

How about no.

You're still playing the Treehouse version.

He never said he was sane.

Then you deserve your suffering.

Who gives a fuck? It has original VAs and costumes back. The whole doll/skell thing or names of their fucking divisions mean jack shit really. Those are not even referenses to Xenogears.
I mean if you actually know moon, sure, there no reason not play the original.

There are symbolic meanings with the Japanese names that are lost in the English version. regardless of if they are references to xenogears or not. The English version is inferior barbecue it is without that symbolism.

It would be like reading a translation of Dante's Inferno that doesn't transition to rude and profane wording the deeper Dante and Virgil go into hell.
It would be like reading the Epic of Gilgamesh where everyone is given American names.
It would be like a version of Mass Effect 1 where the Reapers name is changed to "ille" (short for Killers).

Give it to me straight, Docs.

Can I run CEMU?

Like what kind of symbolism is calling robot a "Doll"? Dolls are fucking toys, these things are weapons. What kind of symbolism is calling your robot body a "blue blood"? Blue bloods are nobles, your fucking robot body is peasant if anything, because it does the hard work.
It's a fucking video game mate
gameplay > style > music > graphics > whatever the fuck stupid anime story they came up with.
If you care so much learn jap I guess.

You're not even supposed to run windows with that, buddy.

You're like a more retarded version of me, which should've been physically impossible, but thanks anyway.

That's not even too bad, you just need like 4 times more ram and a real monitor.

I can't get xenoblade to work.

It starts up, I get to the main menu, select new game and then it's stuck loading at a black screen.

What can be done?

I'm kind of fucked with ram since I've only got 2 slots, both of them filled, and I've been told this processor can't handle stick with more than 2 GB of RAM.
I can run Dolphin almost well, it looks fine, runs pretty well, but the sound tends to be dropping out every half a second. And it heats up my processor to hell. During the "Master of unlocking" cutscene (can't believe they don't say it in this version) one of the core got up to 105°C.

Your mobo can handle 2x4GB but it won't handle 2x8GB the CPU shouldn't factor in memory support outside of what frequency it can support, you could also just upgrade your mobo since I'm pretty sure you can find a secondhand one for really cheap.
If you're getting this thing up to 105°C on stock there's something very wrong, get a better heatsink and clean your shit this CPU on stock shouldn't ever get past 80°C

Do you even speak English?

Press start, then skip cutscene.
It just plays intro movie, that can't be played. You can watch it on youtube, it's pre-rendered.
Which is weird, since it can play other pre-rendered cut-scene in-game, but not intro or the ending.

Thank you for the tip, friendo.

I'm genuinely sick of AMD users coming to these threads to complain about texture glitches in Xeno. It only affects AMD users, Jesus fuck I was hoping Ryzen would make AMD GPUs as great again as their CPUs now but seeing as though Ryzen has no GPU lineup to compliment it it looks like AMD GPUs still suck ass

That's not playable.

This is the cemu team right here. They don't give a fuck about sound and give people negative comments when they say something about the sound.

REMINDER
Nintendrones also don't give a fuck about sound because nintendo is the only company that skips on sound processors EVERY SINGLE GENERATION and canned more CD deals before even Sony because they thought CD quality music wasn't worth the investment. Nintendo consoles haven't had CD quality sound until the fucking Wii U in 2013 or whenever that was.

Its using the scaler for higher-than-900p resolutions AND the high accuracy cache. If I wanted to I could turn these down. Also the game is locked to 30fps anyways

I'd rather just wait until the emulator is developed to a playable state.

Wait what. It doesn't even have sound?

Xeno is one of the more demanding games at full res anyhow.

It does have sound, that guy is shitposting about something else

It has sound, but the sound is either extremly high or extremly low. The emulator is not accurate at all and there are no sound options just on or off.

You dipshit it doesn't work right in half the games but of course you care about some baby title like mario racers.

toad confirmed for shitlord

I hate inaccurate sound. I can't even play Dolphin with HLE sound.

There is a volume slider in the audio options, dipshit why don't you actually try the latest versions before shitposting?

Herp derp not everything is on 1 audio track, faggot. Quit defending this hacked Wii U "emulator".

I must defend it to inform people before they waste money on a WiiJew. You can play the games for free without paying for extra hardware.

fair point

Who let mentally deficient anime fag in?
Hide him and don't reply to his bullshit.
Yes the sound is borked, thank jewtendo for that. I mean sound levels are all fucked on the console as well, do you expect emulator to fix that?
Yes some poorfag with no GPU runs it in full HD at 17 fps, which means any real computer can run it at silky smooth hard locked 30 fps because thank you jewtendo again.
Now get on with it.

Now the real problem is goddamned jaggies that appeared outta nowhere on 1.7.1 and they are still here on 1.7.2. I guess it was the price to pay for fixing resolution reset that happens after cockpit mode triggering, but I really fucking hope they will fix that.

Pokken work fully yet?

It sucked a lot, but I did finish diablo 3 with 15-25 FPS throughout the whole playthrough.

Have a bit of running around.
Running on i7 and GTX760.
There are some FPS dips, but I also recorded with fraps so take that as you will.
I wonder if better card would change anything.
Compressing webms is ass. 100 mb file litmit when

I'd call this user a shill but he wouldn't be shilling for anything.
I think we have an actual IGN-tier retard among us.

luckily the ps3 is completely modable and the you can always jtag a 360

modern dev jewing knows no ends