Black Desert Thread

Dark Knight is going to be released very soon in the west, are you ready Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/DaetP
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/447367/so-this-is-how-you-battle-gold-sellers-in-an-mmo
8ch.net/cs/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have they fixed how Jewish the game is? Can you actually customize your character some without having to buy one time use rng dyes and $30 outfits?

But why

How badly censored is it? And is the gameplay inversely proportional to the character customization?

Player servants are called workers in the NA/EU version.
Otherwise there isn't any censorship as far as I am aware.
Also there's a nude mod if that's a thing you want.

That sort of got fixed by making value packs (a thing that gives you a bit of extra inventory space, carry weight, full use of the dyes and unlimited appearence changes for its duration) on the in game marketplace for silver, along with costumes.

This can bring up p2w worries, but its limited 5 things being sold per week and each $30 dollar costume can only be sold for a maximum for 24million silver, which you can make in game in an hour with near zero effort.

Mods fixes anything but I don't give a shit about melon tits or gaping vaginas. Is the script going to be 'localized'? After watching terra and B&S get pozzed I don't want to touch another Korean crap till I am fully convinced it's not going to end up GW2'd

Eh that might not be too bad, might try playing it again. Is the grind still terrible? Will it take me forever to catch up from like level 52?

Nothing like that, the game's story is pretty much entirely around the adventures of you and your little black totally not Satan buddy.
So its pretty low key, supporting characters are pretty much non existent or temporary.

You can level from 0 to 50 in a day pretty comfortably now. Getting to 56, where you get awakening weapons is fast as fug. It slows down a bit from there, but hitting say, 59 where 90% of classes have all their awakening skills/flows unlocked is pretty easy, if you got to 52 around launch it'll probably feel a bit faster going form 56 to 59 than it did from 50 to 52.

Do I still need VPN shenanigans to connect from mother russia?

I guess they would never fix their player-to-player trade problem, right? That's the main reason I'm not getting this P2W piece of shit.

Nice. Maybe I really will try and get back into it. Do you know if ITCthe Holla Forums guild is still alive?

Yeah still alive, same discord thing if you have that handy.

ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/DaetP
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
Lewd Tattoo Sorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn

Would you put penis inside the mouth?

Nope

op is probably shilling for the pyramid scheme that is every mmo

Silly, user, games cant get infected by std.
I dont remember any terra drama, got any info on that?

From what I remember the one thing that happened to Tera was the Elins having their underwear replaced with leggings.

oh the best part, that's only on low level armor, it's was just to appease the censor happy crowd. They gave up for most gear above level… 45 I want to say

I guess I will give it a try when my new toaster arrives

Please stop luring people into this trap.

It is a fun game, plus you can create lewd waifus

DONT BELIEVE THE LIES

If they would allow player to player trading then outside goldfarmers would make the game pay to win… its a sad thing for sure but it upholds the games integrity and economy.

Would apreciate if someone linked that here soon need some friends :3

Stay whit your games they proabably are equally as hierarcical if thats a word you want to use. Some of just like a sence of progression (waifusim), and some… dont get me started on the combat!

Holla Forums guild would be nice. I joined before but it was full of t_d fags and i got kicked for inactivity (school).

I should note that I'm on Uno

Yes.
No.

It's really not that bad. Nothing compared to the shitshow that was Archeage but at least you could gas furfags in that game.

The thing is that Goldfarmers are still present in the game, using potions and other stuff as a different economy.

They could also have fucking moderators instead of removing an essential feature of a MMO.

you seem to know what potions they use care to find out about one that is tradable
forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/447367/so-this-is-how-you-battle-gold-sellers-in-an-mmo

goldfarmer angry he lost his job prospects?

Didn't check in months nor I care really.

Not a goldfarmer. I don't have the autism neccessary nor I am chinese. I just wanted to go town to town selling wares while riding a cart pulled by donkeys.

I just wanted to roleplay.

LARP as a member of the ZION merchant guild

Ey! Don't you dare calling me a jew!

Ready to not give a shit.
Did they made the game not terrible?

Last time I heard the devs dictate prices so there isn't even an "economy".

They do for some things like p2w items but for everything else, there is just a limit on how low or high you can sell for relative to everyone else. Prices still rise almost typed rice or fall over time.

That's for subscribers, right?

You mean that value pack thing? That makes it so you get 30% more off of shit you sell because usually 30% is taken off as a "tax." If you're new to the game or return though, you get enough of those value packs that you can just use one before you sell something worth a lot.

Not in the game. I was pretty hiped until I learned there was no player-to-player trade, so that defeats any purpose behind traveling all arround the map and talking to people to sell them stuff.

They could even do something like many korean MMOs did by making a fucking market stall, or make your home a shop.

But user! People could get jewed if they allowed that!
>mfw spent most of my time playing as a jew in gw

Is the game F2P yet?

Yeah nah, I put $100 into the sand trap that was this game before I realized it's a piece of shit and the only worthwhile things like pvp is dominated by autists that grind for 1/1000 of an exp bar for 20 hours a day from the very beginning. Oh, and RNG gear progression that promotes you tossing cash at them and grinding for far longer than you should.

Wanna get this game right now to enjoy the great combat system and decently structured pvp? Enjoy being nothing more than cannon fodder while the "'all-star" players (read: autists) completely shit all over you like a shounen main character does to mooks. The game is so bad it's even dead in Korea and is pretty much being sustained by whatever remains of the western playerbase that's slowly withering away, leaving only whales and NEETS.

Oh, did I forget to mention the game has horrible desync issues that leads to the combat being ruined because it was coded to run on Korea's ridiculously low ping internet infrastructure? Fuck you OP, and fuck this game.

Why would anyone willingly go through that?

it was for all the gear when the game first came out, when it went f2p and got its expansions they stopped doing it

Oh shit, I even forgot to mention the game handles everything client side like most gook MMO's so you're pretty much able to cheat without fear of repercussions.

Totally different you're right. How could I be so blind to not love this shitheap!

Servers merged into 1 large server a few months ago.

My entire guild left on patch lowering exp loss on death. Everyone else left after p2w.
Why the hell are you continuing to play this? Shit's fucked.

I am glad to hear it is dying. It was fucking good game destroyed by devs.

Tell me more, anonkun.

The most beautiful game ever created and it plays like garbage. Why does this keep happening?

Yeah, no shit. I'll never forgive the devs for what they did.

It had a lot of potential, but koreans and jews decided to fuck everything.

I just wanted to be a giant faggot traveling arround and roleplay.

Spoiler alert: You're a giant faggot already, because you can go ahead and roleplay any time you want.

But not in the way I wanted, setting a store outside town in a little gypsie camp and selling anything I loot like a gypsie who steals anything that isn't bolted to the ground

Hello?

It means you can't manipulate the market, kike.

Oh. I haven't played in a few months, that explains it.

In gookland, you have to use your gook social security number to make game accounts. If you get banned from the game, you get banned in real life forever with no way of making a new account. Therefore, very few people cheat. This is less of a problem in BDO than it is in other gookMMOs but it's still easier than on western mmos.

I'm far saltier about archeage being flawed with easy to fix but gamebreaking issues that were never fixed because Trion wasn't allowed to fix them as per the gook contract. I have very good memories about flagging on furfags in my RWDS.

That's the opposite of how this genre works. They release the game with a fair model, make big promises, retain a decent playerbase for around 3 months and then start reaching for your wallet when population starts to naturally slowly decline, resulting in the population plummeting instead. For all the bitching I hear over the way ArcheAge went, this game was a million times worse in how it was handled. Such a fucking shame because the core gameplay is fantastic for an MMO. I have to wonder what everybody else could have moved on to by now though, the genre's fucking dead in the water.

The Holla Forums bubble is strong, this game is full of plenty of active players and the world chat it's essentially Holla Forums the game.

I'm still having fun with it, very relaxing to just run a trade cart or fishing boat while hoarding an army of slaves.

Did you not play archeage or something? I don't remember BDO ever having a huge fiasco with the servers shitting themselves during important events causing large percentages of the player base to quit overnight.

wooooow stealing from FFXIV Yoshi-P should sue

Game is pretty comfy to grind mobs on honestly and knowing other players can push your shit in keeps a sense of thrill when in high pop grind spots. Rare drops are a bonus.
I kind of like this game as a casual break from the extremely rigid and lifeless world of FFXIV but I'm not commited enough to grind gear up and not a big enough fan of PvP to engage in the core motivation of playing BDO.

I just wish the character creator had more options. I know there are lots of options but it doesn't really prevent any particular class from looking same-y. Like if I made a sorceress she'll resemble every other one because the amount of variance in faces isn't as much as I'd like. I'd really love to get a droopy, gloomy-looking sorceress like pic related aestetically, or a bright and youthful one that completely contradicts the dark and dreary moveset the class has but it just can't be done, man.

I just want to be a spooky witch, mix potions, and wander around some dungeons.

I wish. Black Desert doesn't have shit for dungeons. Maybe Ashes of Creation will be better in that regard.

Yeah that was what really turned me of it. Just forests and trees for as far as I could bear to travel. I mean there were areas with less trees, but I could still count that as forest-y. Kind of the same issue I had with Dragon's Dogma (except it had a few dungeons).

I bought this game a while ago but never made it past the character creation screen. wew.

There's a gigantic desert which is kind of cool, it's like that al kharid desert in Runescape.

Eh, it was okay.

kill

Is that from RS3? The textures look like it, I guess. I played RS3 for a grand total of 2 minutes before logging out forever.

The game is pretty comfy and clearly planned to rely on emergent gameplay from players, but it didn't give anyone the tools to achieve that end. They at least implemented some exp gains and other bonuses to alleviate the "I'm new/returning player" issue. Cash shop is still more kikish than I've seen from Nexon. You can grind silver and buy the stuff off other players, but, you still have that thought in the back of your head that instead of developing content to play with others for cash shop items they just added a cash shop instead and that thought kills every mmo for me.

You can't even share resources to make stuff with your friends. You have to harvest all the resources to make a boat by yourself.

Yeah. I know at the minimum you can direct your slaves to working on fortress stuff for node wars, but again, that's not really content that brings players together, that's just more automation. I'm pretty sure pearl abyss originally planned for the serf actions to be exclusive to actual player craftsmen, but South Koreans are shitty players and pissed a moan about it.

South Korea needs to be minorly gassed tbh

And I guess you can't even customize your pawns, right? If I'm gonna get personal workers I prefer them to be personal.

you're right, most the playerbase quit during the constant cuts to any interaction with other players to combat those nasty gold sellers.

The majority of the degenerate faggots who play this shit gook grind game don't even appreciate gook music, talk about fucking hypocritical

No you can't customise your workers beyond picking a race and skill level which is rng combination. They also level up and acquire passives that are rng. There is also a slave market to trade to other players. There's pretty much a layer of rng on anything and a layer of obfuscation on anything stats.

Crap, I wanted to fill my labor force with sexy girls and orcs.

She might have her jaws dislocated.

Yes. Post more.

any game that tries to do a player economy always fails spectacularly because of the leveling system where all the end game people pay astronomical prices for low end bot farmed shit and end up fucking the low level plebians who can't compete with bots and cant progress because of the fucked market

the fuck do you mean manns.
the only real understandable way people get boosts in this game is to have value packs activated so whatever they sell on market turns 100% profit

Anyone have that old imgur album full of blood elf edits?

im saying that's probably why there's a decision to have no player market even though they went full retard the other way with microtransaction shit

No I'm not ready.
Fuck off and shill this garbage somewhere else.

8ch.net/cs/index.html
idk maybe its just an "OK" game like the rest

Ask a retard who has almost taken the worst class in the game Tamer to level 60 and spent more than $400 on this game anything.

are you switching to a DK or switching off

What did you spend the $400 on and why haven't you killed yourself yet?

No it's bad and you should feel bad.

Honestly, I wish I could just 'access' an unlocked copy of this game, and then re-brand and rebuild the world to make it an actually good mmo. Same with Tera and B&S. I like the aesthetics but the games inevitably suck.

Sword Art online was actually not shit when it came to the seed concept, that instead of reinventing the wheel, the core mechanics of the world could be copied and used for creation without paying off world Jewry.

I wish a jew would come to my door and give me a loli for free.

I'm leveling a Witch now. Even at level 56 and 1/4 the skillpoints it's better at everything than Tamer except cuteness.

I spent it on weight limit increases, inventory slots, lifeskilling costumes, underwear, glasses, 30 day appearance changes before Value Packs came out.
May have to shell out for Value Packs since sniping them from the market has become impossible and the whales aren't allowed to sell them for the hundreds of millions of silver they're really worth.

jesus fuck you're a whale

It's not whaling until i'm dropping literal thousands to keep rank one houses and multiple characters with 192 inventory slots.

I hate these because your character speed is inversely proportional to your encumbrance. Why even have the system if you're just going to cash shop its purpose away?

i swear to god if you did that without using nude mods

Is berserker still as OP as it was at launch? So stupid to have a class that can press 3 buttons and lock your ranger down in grab animations while also outfarming you with their braindead spin2win

I never had any problems playing gw.

Whats wrong with Tamer?

How much fun am i going to have if i dislike PKing and being PK'd but like to do every quest i see and gather/craft?

I direct you to exhibit A: A retard who dumps way more than the purchase price on the game to forgo the system.

No, that IS the system. Weight limit is the most important cash shop item because pvp revolves around how many potions you can carry around.
If you don't have the absolute maximum weight limit you might as well just play another game because everything in BDO drags on your weight limit somehow and the 'legit' way to increase your cap is literally nothing.

Literally everything is wrong with Tamer. No damage, no AOE, no mobility in pvp, pet nerfed into the dirt, grab fails most often of all classes. Requires the most use of its pre-awakening weapon compared to other classes which amounts to another damage nerf due to the way things are calculated and the AP scales poorly in general compared to other classes.

Ganking and getting ganked is the entire game. The quests are some of the worst you will ever see even if the actual story and lore aren't that bad. Nothing about crafting makes sense and is shallow as all hell and gathering is an absolute chore, though profitable.

Berserker is cancer, even if it doesn't do damage. A geared Zerker is essentially unkillable as they now have a move that heals them to full and can't be interrupted. Though if you were playing Ranger there is immense irony in you calling another class cancer.

The nude mod was nice for a while. Probably one of the best i've ever used.

I quit this game a long time ago but I wouldnt mind coming back to it would anyone like to play with me?

When will the game have difficulty and depth?
All I experienced when I played it was effortless grind, more grind, owning every scrap of real estate in every town and city, and playing dress up in my barbie house.

Most guilds have a voicechat or something, from my experience the guild im in seem to talk pretty regularly. If you act quick you might just be able to find some friends to level the dark knight class whit. Otherwise you can buy the game for a friend and get the bonuses and someone to try playing it whit again.

ITC #1 NA
FUCK BAKA

itc ded J O I N BA K A G E T Z A K A