Yes.

Dark Cloud 2

Undertale 5: Death to Niggers

They never learn.

fugg :-DDDDDD

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEETTT

dat nigga prescient

Morning everyone!

Yuyushiki's ova came out today, which is great. Except who the fuck knows when subs will come for it. I'm going to be so depressed if I gotta wait forever for it. Comfiest show.

Playing nothing as I have no games. Tired as all fuck because I just woke up 15 minutes ago.

Either Zelda II: The Adventure of Link or Mega Man 2.

Hey, 4am. So I've lost complete control. No job, still can't find one. I spent my last eight bucks on some malt liquor. I've also been eating benadryl like candy in order to keep myself asleep most of the day. I have given up.

Morning fags, having a good morning?
I just took a big fat shit, and now basking in the glorious post-poop endorphan rush
Super Robot Wars coming out soon, pretty hype

Diablo II

Threads like this make me grateful that /a/ doesn't allow your kind on the board.

That some sorta dbz game?

I grow more and more convinced on the time traveler theory the longer hes been in this game.

Good tase fam.

What are you going to do with no money?

Wish I weren't so tired but at least I'll probably have some fun in a bit when I wake up.

What else you do today besides shit?

i can neva get into zelda 2 mayne dat shit hard as dicks mayne shit dat blue steel monica throbbin n wut not monica dayuum

ye

Well I was planning on waiting a couple years before I killed myself. So I guess I'm just going to move that up the list.

But I post on /a/s waifu wed thread all the time.

Whats good monica? Why they call it potato salad if its mostly made out of egg?

Can't you just leech off the government? Or like rob something? Might as well go out in a blaze of glory.

Not calling it a bad thing or unbefitting her character, but it came out of nowhere. And why the fuck was the zeppelin one level 49 when the rooms after it were recommended level 46 or so?

I thought you hated sequels.

But I post on /a/ all the time

Fixed up a modern deck, played some gundam breaker. Getting today off so I'll be playing some magic

Advanced Wars: Days of Ruin didn't even feel like a Nintendo game.

lol

mid west colloquial use of da term (((salad)))

shieeet sorry bout dat shit fam

Shiiiiiet you know your Ritsu trivia well user. I just hate when a sequel reuses the exact same formula without shaking it up too much. Get bored of that fast.

I have no clue whats happening with magic these days. What kinda deck you playing?

It is difficult which is why I like it. Zelda II got a bad rap. Sadly because of that rap I'll never get another Zelda game where magic is the primary mechanic over magic items.

Too healthy to leech off the government. robbing a place eh I don't know there is no way I would get away with it so it would be "blaze of glory" indeed.

Cross-siters are the real issue.

Did you know

That cats are nocturnal supa kawaii desu ne neko neko nii~ don't lose to felines and

STAY UP ALL NIGHT II: Electric Boogaloo

Nor do I. I'll be bringing in ninja bear delver hoping for the best. I should be fine as long as the meta isn't tokens

Can you go live with your parents?

You are running out of ideas.

Came to the realization that getting a complete Wii U set is gonna be harder than I thought. I also got my paycheck and bought the collectors edition for Rodea the Sky Soldier. So that was fun.

Half-Life 2, Mega Man Legends 2, Bayonetta 2, and Mario Galaxy 2.

is hard to please niggas w/ sequels fam. some want more of da same sum want em to spice it up but keep it trill w/ da original n den sumtimes sum complete overhauls b happenin too monica.
jak, dragon quest, mario usually handle it well but dq did for a time i feel kinda fall into a samey trap a la recent zelda shiz and commercial ish like gears of war n shit monica.

ye ye i try to get into every couple years w/ dat attitude like i'm finna do it dis time monica but it jus neva work out tbqh fam

Devil's Third still expensive?

I have no idea what this means.

And whats the deal with airline food?

macadamia macadamia macadamia macadamia macadamia macadamia macadamia macadamia shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
nuttube btw

VIDEO GAMES :D

I'd rather be dead.

keep at it, you'll beat it some day.

pretty much no excuse w/ it now monica. honestly pro tip nab a jimmy johns or two b4 u get on da plane tbqh airline niggas always upchargin on some bull shit like dey ain't sum mass produced microwave slop on summa dat ole bourgy ass bull shit

ty monica

Whats changed your mind on the wii u thing?

For me if they keep it too similar I'm just thinking the whole time "I've played this already" so I get bored fast. even with game series I really like. Happened with xenoverse 2 recently.

White choco macadamia cookies are the shit. What you up to today user?

Whys that?

Nah. Got that shit when it was new, and it's 60 bucks on Amazon right now. Hello Kitty Kruisers is the new shitness when it comes to rare Wii U shit. That, and the fact that there's like 11 or 12 Skylanders bundles that I'd have to get.

My mind ain't changed, it's just that it's gonna be harder than I thought it would be.

Otherwise it was a good day. I have to go get my glasses fixed now. I really wish he would die.

Aloha faggos, what's gucci?

Fuck, I'm way too tired to think of something this hard, o I'll just say Guilty Gear XX Reload because both OSTs were baller as fuck

Hey

that sucks man, hope you can make a change soon

What did he do

I'm in my mid 30's. going back home at this point is not only pathetic but unforgivable at this point. I'd rather die and at least have my family believe that maybe I was doing something worthwhile.

What'd he do?

And whats stopping you from like kicking him out or moving out yourself?

Ahh, hows your day going user?

Hows your day been fam?

Nothing, nothing. I am watching Breaking Bad for the first time. It's bretty alright.

i feel like i binged on dem shiz too hard one time n neva been 2 hype about em since tbh monica. like dey still good but i'd ratha kick it w/ sum oatmeal raizinz shiz monica

(' 3 ')

Time Crisis 2

4am is Stu, Stu is Rugrats, there are Rugrat vidya geams so 4am is vidya
:^)

Eh, nothing special my dude. I have this week off, so it's been great just kicking back and relaxing at home though my friend bought me a wow sub so I've been getting sucked back into that virtual hellhole. How about you?

Hi, whats good user?

I'd think they would rather you alive than let your pride kill you.

First season or two are really great. It just gets horrible after that imo

Love some oatmeal raisin. And best part bout those is whenever they come in a an assorted box nobody ever grabs em so you get dibs.

Why wont OP use this picture instead?

Work

das a show dat i feel like binge watchin it takes away da hype of it. watchin it weekly everything felt all built up w/ it u kno but i hear niggas sayin iz aight n dey watched dat shit in a couple weeks or sumn. ah well. shit was jussa watchu call it, suspense machine really like ain't no value in goin bak n rewatchin dat shit neitha monica.

run dem shiz thru a toaster real quik

least u got dota right fam

Well that was … something.

You killed RTS
Now to atone you must kill yourself

Not after I've lived with them for a year and gotten fat again.

Comfy. Play a better game though! Whats your favorite class on it?

And just waiting on yuyushiki ova subs. Pretty much just going to search until I find a fansub group working on it.

What kinda work?

Thats a real good idea fam, I'll remember that

I'm sure you'll be able to find a job before then.

Ninja of the deep hours
Phantasmal bear
Delver of Secrets
It's a tempo deck that can control when it needs to, with its big strength being redundancy. Disrupting shoal is the big player in the deck since it's basically a force of will against my opponents' 2 and 4 drops due to the deck's construction.

We have a bunch of borrowed dishes sitting around. Mostly on the table. I asked him to take one back to a mutual friend who he was going to see. I noticed when I got home later that they were all gone. So I asked, politely, because I knew where this would probably go, "Did you give all the dishes to her? Because only the one was for her." So he gets right in my face (and he never brushes his teeth) and starts screaming shit like "YOU'RE ALWAYS BITCHING AT ME TO TAKE THEM BACK" (I asked him once) and "WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN YOU LEAVE THEM ALL TOGETHER" (which I have to do because his mess is everywhere else) and "YOU SAID THEY WERE ALL HERS YOU FUCKING RETARD" (I didn't. I explicitly held up the lid and said "it's the glass one with this lid") So I yell back because it's the only way I'm going to get heard now. And I shove him away because we're practically rubbing noses. So he punches me. So I punch him. And it goes on like that for a while until he gets angry that I "ruined his shirt" or something. And of course he's playing the victim because "I GET HOME AND RIGHT AWAY YOU JUST START BITCHING AND SCREAMING AT ME" because he's a fucking retard. I knew exactly what was going to happen the moment I saw those dishes all gone, because that's the kind of person he is. He doesn't listen and fucks everything up and then spergs out and starts screaming and swinging when he gets told, no matter how politely, that he fucked up,

What I want to know is where are all the fucking online jobs that were preached about when I was 13? Everyone was like "there are so many jobs you can do from home as long as you have a PC." So where the fuck are they? Making a quarter doing surveys cannot sustain myself.

Spend the last two days binge watching, it's been bretty alright. It's slow in some spots but it manages to keep your attention long enough to get to the next major plot point. Pretty good cast, decent acting, the plot threads all scatter and then converge in a way that is satisfying, even though there are times where they throw a complete deus ex machina.

that kinda talk will send you back to china my friend

I've been found! you'll never catch me alive fuzz

gay niggas

Never been all that big on magic but thats kinda neat.

Geez how long you lived with this ass hat?

Most of them are like office work crap and stuff like that I think.

Chef

Reminds me of this shitty reality show I watched where this guy politely asked this woman to do dishes and she cried over it

Why havnt you killed yourself

Quads

I'm sure you won't have any problems finding games in older games like SC, WC or even AoE 2 HD

Yeah thats about right. That show has a big problem with scale later on. Seems like with shows about crime they can't just keep it low level and it has to become kingpin kinda shit later, hate that.

Hows your day user?

Whats something easy I can cook myself?

They always promise jobs are out there when there isn't much

Couple years. Waiting for the lease to run out so I can get away from him. He's also paranoid that I'm taking his stuff. I'm not, he's just such a slob that he can't find any of it. I've also seen him start fistfights with people because
Basically, his attitude is that "If I'm wrong and don't believe it, I'm right. If you're wrong and don't believe it, I'm right." I don't hate people, really, but I hope he's in a fatal car crash.
I thought I was a fucking sperg but this guy attacked me because he didn't want to admit that he gave dishes to the wrong person.

Noodles

ayyo da only gud kinda china man is a dead china man monica

i will say dis tho the last 2-3 episodes actually made a nigga physically uncomfortable tbchwyffrfr

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

How long til the lease is up? And I'd put a nice deadbolt on your personal door. If he thinks you are stealing his shit, he will steal yours for sure.

I eat ramen every god damn day come on user.

ayyyyy

Beans

Tldr the deck can fight, or it can slow down and play a game of attrition against decks that can fight better than it.
Italian dishes in general are hearty and very forgiving to make.

My main is a monk, but I've been levelling a paladin for a change of pace. I know it's bad but I can't stop. It's like a heroin addiction only more pathetic. God, I know that feeling. It's cute as fuck moeshit with yuri undertones, so it shouldn't be too long

video games made me into a pedophile

When is E3? Is it soon?

always hate saving smelly ritsu images cuz its like theyre dirty after he touched them but he does post some good ones sometimes like that yui-senpai one

udon salad

naw monica u did dat

I think it's like another 6 months. I've got a lock on my door because he was taking my things. He was also coming into my room to snoop through my PC. I'd also like to point out that he's started fights because he thinks "EXCUSE ME I'M ON VOICE CHAT I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU" is a valid defense when I tell him to shut the fuck up because he's been screaming over voice chat for hours (about nothing) and I'm trying to work or sleep or talk to someone on the phone. He interprets that as "YOU'RE ALWAYS JUST TELLING ME TO SHUT UP FOR NO REASON".

the same reason why I haven't birthed my self

that's depressing though, I don't want to play the same games my whole life, I want evolution! not devolution

you going to take bull in a china shop to a whole new level my dude

goddamn a'ryt monica goddayuuuum
i turns it up 2 11 monica fasshooooo du

My mom makes chili once a week come on user.

Theres a monk class?

And you'd be surprised. Besides its loud autistic small fanbase on imageboards. Yuyushiki isn't all that big.

That ain't no salad

YO I GOOGLED DE FUKKN TERM N DAS WUT DUN CAME UP MONICA DO NOT ARGUE W/ A AI MONICA DON'T DO IT

I have the best images don't I folks? I know it, you know it, everybody knows it. Believe me.

Hows life been user?

Get out milo.

weeew I'd go crazy living with this guy. Should have used him hitting you to call the cops and kick him out.

What is that anyway? Cold noodles with cheese curds and cucumber or something?

I wouldn't get a word in edgewise when they showed up. He just screams over everyone else and spergs out if someone "interrupts" him, even if he had originally interrupted them. He also sometimes just decides "I'm going to treat you the way you treat me!" which in his eyes is just walking around repeating "shut the fuck up". Of course, if I treated him the way he treats me, it would mostly consist of screaming like an autist and punching him for talking.

r u blind or sumn monica ye tf

Spaghetti bollegnaise

That would piss off cops too. He'd probably start yelling at them and they would believe you most likely if you remained calm in comparison. I'd just have riled him up the whole time before they showed up.

I ain't trust that asian shit to be what it look like fam

What you think I'm a chef or something? What the hell is bollegnaise

Are you trying to tell me thinking about a girl like Rom doesn't make you rock hard?

two elevens make twenty two my person

I'm just going to start praying for him to die.

Looks like generic waifubait to me

That ain't even a loli.

Good luck with that.

How about Sakura-chan?

How do I make it believable to my parents I got a job meanwhile I don't.

Time for my first session because I'm exhausted from all the excitement.

Got get your spaghetti and your mince, tomatoes, onions and your set

Still too old.

You have to go out every day and sit in a parking lot for 8 hours. Hopefully near wifi and with a laptop. And fake having money by buying yourself things.

What if it backfires though?

Thats just spaghetti!

Loli isn't pedo as Loli is 2d, while pedo is disgusting 3d which you must NEVER touch

Yeah, spag bol

I've never had spaghetti without these things.

what you need to do is show him how he's acting via an indirect means and then making him relate to it

failing that, get a video camera and film him in secret, when he starts shit with you again bring down the full extent of the law on him

he will never learn till his moral gets utterly crushed, not just reprimanded

So no pasta salad

Well my parents are gone from 8-5, or one of them comes home around 2. I could just say I got a part time job from 9-2 and if I'm home when my dad comes home I can say it's part time.
Only thing is how do I cover my tracks? I'm not gonna be getting checks and shit.
I hate myself truly wish I wasn't born.

I wish Trump would make more of an effort to talk more professionally. He sounds like an idiot sometimes and it doesn't inspire critics to give him a chance when he's talking so presidentially all the time.

I don't understand why he doesn't, people actually like it when he give pre-written speeches

Is finding an actual job really that hard thoigh? Consider a graveyard shift since you'll be up anyways.
that's how I'm getting paid to shitpost right now

Because he loves talking the way he does

Yeah jobs are hard as shit to get these days

Whats with everything being named salad? If it ain't 90% lettuce it ain't salad. Whats that though?

Why not try to get a job for a couple of weeks?

The more the media focuses on the weird way he talks, the less they focus on his policy. Hell look at this sweden thing, hes opened a lot of eyes about the rape epidemic there because of it.

Ay yo moinca you need to hit me up with the deets on that job. You know I'd be the best at it.

Dunno I'm just an apprentice tbh

it's very deliberate, he's appealing to lower class while proving to the higher class

You'll never find one with that attitude

I'm the guy at the gas station

I'm not qualified for any of these jobs. The most mind numbingly stupid job requires a school degree which I don't have. I'm at rock bottom here, I don't care if I die tomorrow. I was super hyped and positive for 2017, but I'm at the lowest point.

:^)
Found one recently after a year of looking

Ask your sensei later about it.

Ohhh got my hopes up there for a second, hoped you were a shill.

You don't have a GED?

How about this?

I'm sure normalfags would believe you if you told them that. I'll go by the definition all non-pedos use, which is people who are attracted to children, even if they're 2D children.

Is getting a GED easy enough

I'm sure with the right attitude I'll get that 30 year experience needed to get that job which I got all those qualifications they don't care about for

Confusing Loli and pedo is normalfag as shit I don't even like loli

Shit art tbh

I wonder if there is a cover up in Sweden

I just finished Jojo part 4, it was pretty good.
Dino crisis 2

No, getting a GED requires time and effort which I don't give a single fuck to do.

Better art then.

There is no widely recognized definition of pedophilia that says it is 3D only.

100%. I think their own cucked citizens don't even report a lot of the rapes and robberies even. Because das raycis

Hows life fam?

Start working towards that. You can pretend to be getting a GED easier than pretend to have a job and I'm sure your parents will be happy either way.

It's widely accepted here

Probably not the reporters for the most part, they probably never get told, its likely the (((higher ups)))

i'ma chiyoko man mah self

how many is 9 11z

i wonder about dis too but when u da head burger u gotta have sum audience awarenesses itt tbh monica. set's a bad presidential precedent tho, still betta than obama in dat regard tbqh

you know I've been pacing back and forth in my flat in deep fantasy alot more as of late to which I haven't really done much since I was a kid

doesn't exist

go away dmx youve got a shite gimmick

dayuum nigga das cold af

suicide pact monica?

confession i hate dmx

But I don't care to. I haven't any bit of motivation, I don't care I really don't I'm so despondent I don't want to do anything. I am truly a lost cause.

well my feetsies are cold

but you love me I'm sure

Once you get past the weird speech hes a pretty funny dude.

Then why bother faking a job?

Yeah that too.

(0, 3 ,0)
gibs kis ne way

It was okay. Rohan and kira saved the show

they're both one note characters with no real development

Then why bother faking a job?
At least my parents won't worry about me.

Me too, the fucking nigger shits up the thread with his nigger babble. Annoying as shit.

(0, 3 ,0)
(0, 3 ,0)
(0, 3 ,0)

almost went to sleep, then got the idea in my head to find episodes of The Simpsons in Japanese dub. found clips, but no torrents. Anyone got any ideas?

Favorite sequel would have to be Suikoden 2 on the ps1

it's sleepy time soon fellow sleepers