WEBM Thread

"THANK GOD FOR COLD FUSION" EDITION

what are the rules for creating a new thread again? The old one is not yet at page 14

it was about time

I want to
F U C K
U
C
K
Galko.

e8f633, every single webm you posted thus far is top tier, thanks for having such a great colection and adding to mine.

That Simpsons oneā€¦ fuck me.
The worst part? Season 28

I stopped watching those a long time, same with South Park. It stops being fun once they get into politics and try to get a message across.

The game in this is still in development
The name is Power Drive 2000

I doubt it, that store place hasn't been updated in a year. I am pretty sure the dev just run away with the cash. I doubt anyone is still working on it.

I didn't put any money into the kickstarter
I'm still hoping one day to play it.

this would be a lot more impressive if it only used full-length, non-modified sounds. If you take a short enough sample, repeat it fast enough and modulate the pitch just right you can pretty much reproduce any kind of music you want.

Source please

man he even says "hickok45 here" in that video

Russians were fucking incompetent Fighter Pilots during WW2. A Russian plane would stall out wayyyyy before a German one.

I have a very short sound clip and I'm trying to find where this song is from.

It does kind of remind me of the legend of zelda.

Googled it and got this.

It's Erik Satie - Gymnopedie. Probably number 1, but i'm not quite sure.

what do you mean by you googled it?

I use a app called shazam and it says that it is GymnopƩdie No. 1 like the other anons said.

Here's a videogame-related place where you'd know it from.

I also think that the Ocarina of Time opening sounds close to it.

It's a bit too bright and cheery to be Satie. Same chord progression, maybe, but Satie's deliberately slow and painful. That's how it's written on the partiture. If it was Majora's Mask i'd grant you that one, but the ocarina theme has these arpeggios going on in the background, it's meant to sound like it's building to a grand epic adventure.

Not the best quality, but being 13 minutes long, its all I could do. Enjoy it.

Song?

I Googled it.

try enabling vp9 next time , it allows for higher resolution , less compression artifacting within the allowed 12MB filesize limit

Ducktales moon theme

I would like to dedicate this .webm to brave fighter Muhammad Ackman the III, who served courageously in the defense of our homeland.

Galko's a qt.

kys

Is she using a microwave or some nuclear oven or wat

Just realized with the new limit I can do a much better job.

Confirming the kills, just in case.

Kingdom Hearts: Donaldu Duckus Magicu Adventue

holy shit, context? anything other than south america

Suspected of killing an old man, vigilantes decide to burn her down. Key word being there suspected. Fucking animals.

Oh baby, that second fucking webm. Holy shit. That was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. Just so fucking stupid. How did that even get made? oh baby

Yeah she was not even the one that killed that guy

Spics at their best

I don't even know, something about those cooking webms rub me the wrong way. It's not that they're bad recipes, it's that they're incredibly simple. I don't know if that's the way they're actually presented in the originals or what, but especially with the crepe one there's a bit of finesse that can't just be given the "whelp here's me doing it" treatment.

And now I want to play some swarm defense game. Like Creeper World but better.

You want to know why?
because it's made by Buzzfeed

sounds about right

Simpsons seasons 1-11 were basically guaranteed quality. The last episode of season 11 was a satirical look at those ā€œbehind the whateverā€ shows, pretending The Simpsons was based on a real family or whatever. It was an extremely apt ending to the season, as everything since then has been complete garbage.

How the fuck donā€™t you know the Gymnopedie series? Swine.

really? that explains why they're shit then. Those are exactly the types of recipes I would expect from something like that too, where they're just "well better than nothing" recipes and they don't really demonstrate that much cooking ability for it.

Guys there is a song I want to cut from a movie, whats the best program I can use for this? Sorry to ask, but Im trying to make a webm out of it. And its a hour and a half long movie.

Why don't you just look for the song in soundtrack for the movie?

user its a C-tier mexican movie. I need to make a webm of it to call it "when the wall was risen"

so how do I go about this, lad. I need to convert it.

Sorry user I don't know. hopefully someone else in the thread can help you.

Alright, checked there is a webm forum board right now. Gonna browse it a bit to check if theres instructions about this.

I dont understand anything theyre fucking saying.

Such a deep and philosophical scene, no post 2000 anime can compare to this.

Can I get a source on the song in this one

Thanks for reminding me.

Why does the one voice actress matter so much? Did the production not want to go on without her or something? I always see people get sad about it but I've never understood why the voice actress mattered so much.

Sounds like Free Bird by Nagisa

This kind of shit matters a FUCKTON in japan.
There's a reason why ash and goku still have the same VAs

Jap VO will voice the same characters for as long as they can they're not like western ones that jump around to whoever pays the most.

Yeah that's it, thanks friend

That's some kirkbride shit his saying right there.

Yeeeeaaah I remember this what happened to game trailers man.

This sounds really fucking off.
I don't like it. Like I know it's an original song by itself but without the remix it sounds so bare,

Man, Alex Jones is either the craziest person on Earth, or he's a god-tier genius, and the fact that sometimes I can't tell which one it is scares the shit out of me.

I want a mod that makes GTA V
NEON AS FUCK

lol

Have something that I just made.

Here's a fixed version that doesn't have that weird audio hiccup.

There's no pain, there's no shame. It's up to you

if I see another gameplay video with some retard shouting or giving his retarded opinoins, I'll explode

This video is pretty old, im surprised that you guys don't know the back story.
What happened is that that woman and her boyfriend made a habit of robbing taxi drivers and then killing them, one of their victims survived and told everything to the police, unfortunately the villagers discovered the who the attacker was before the police and they dealt with them in their own way, I believe that this happened in Honduras

The shit people put up with to not get deleted from youtube

It always pains me to see that fucking some niggers in Africa are more sane in regards to sodomites than a lot of Europeans.

Thanks

Just goes to show painting everyone of a certain race with a broad brush is a bad idea.
Judge by the content of their character, and you'll have more allies than if you divide by appearances.

It really doesn't in most cases, the reason Shimoneta hasn't gotten a second season is because it's a LN adaptation, it's very common for LN adaptations to not get more seasons, even if they're successful. Prisma Illya still carried on, for example.

was getting caught part of your plan you little nigger?

yeah that angry looking negro coming straight at you in the hood wants to be your "friend"

racism exists for a reason.

Best track in the OST. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

Fuck I've only seen the first 3, time to catch up.

You should join those wise people in their utopia and fight together to rid the world of faggotry, user.

Eh, you're probably just a Jew.

I'd bang a handsome jewish dude. Maybe I could even take some of his shekels when he isn't looking.

what did you expect? It's Russian bias the trailer/game

m-more?

Google Cobaltsynapse. You should be good from there.

hot. found his gallery and his twitter, he sounds like he'd kill himself anytime

Follow the way of your board and die already. furfag scum.
NOT EVEN ONCE

Here you go user.

You are correct!

But user what if that's my fetish.

Then you'll at least die happy.

Does anyone have the how to make new funk webm?

i tried searching sunibee's thing where he drew a meinshao wearing an SS army uniform
and she starts gasing the pre evolution of meinshao
it got deleted

In that case why don't you go to the bathroom, close all the windows and fill the room with bug spray?

wait no
here it is

At least the image itself is funny

hot-

fuck sunibee, every fucking time.

He shall forever live on in our hearts and in our memes

F

goddammit dave

Is this it?

Yes thank you.

I'm not a bug, silly. That does nothing to my dick.

i swear, uganda is the only good african country

like pottery

Anyone got sauce on second webm?

No shits given here, mate.

it happened in Guatemala iirc

love these videos. keep posting them if you got em

I wonder how many people have come with that idea

Why am I not surprised to see that the same sperg who reposts the same WebMs in every thread is also a footfag?

(checked)

When's the next Metal Slug game, SNK?
Don't forget about AoF and World Heroes either because I want to play as Brocken and John "Mustang" Crowley.

I admit, I had a chuckle.
Still degenerate.

preddy gud film

Someone should webm the alleyway shooting scene.

No shits given here, mate.

you know you're someone user

And they say that the mech stages are too slow.

Holy shit that was awesome

We must dissent.

I love everything I've seen about this game but I just couldn't get into it

Why is there no War Thunder equivalent with Modern Fighters? I'd play that a lot longer then I would play War Thunder.

I remember a ditsy girl in Youth Group who called the jews "Israel-ite-ies"

What the fuck is the point of those monitoring devices if none of this is enough to set them off?

How did that unit deflect a strat. missile? Is it part of a mod or just the game's simulated projectiles getting fucky?

Neverming I'm stupid, it was a tactical missile and the explosion was from the ACU.

You have to go back.

SRV oversteers like crazy but you get good drifting out of it.

Just because I liked this so much last time

but I already made a webm out of that scene, right below the first one called Collateral.2004_1.webm. I also got the club shooting scene in this post

Playing Shadows of the Empire without a Frame limiter is pretty funny it's like i'm playing on DMC's turbo mode.

That unit can redirect tactical missiles and backpack nuke the commander builds. Redirecting missile doesn't change its side, so it went straight through the shields and killed the ACU, which cause it to go big boom.

That sound of somebody going into shock is always scary

LOL

I'm getting better at using concat.

Impressive

This looks like a nice comfy show to watch.

The armor was so simplistic looking and it seemed like someone could really just fill it out.

Then you get to modern day and you find out that even someone as big as Tychus has to use some robo extension gloves and other shit.

Holy shit, an African country that is doing at least something right.

Source? This actually looks fun. Unless its shit then let me know

Bump limit? guess i'll dump some more Sonic Adventure 2.
Even after all these years I still love the damn Troublemaker Cutscene.

This was my favorite one from the last thread.

Fucking fantastic

Holy shit, are you tone deaf? I would fucking love it if Western productions actually cared about keeping the same fucking actors around.

West and East, a match made in heaven.

FUCK OFF UNDERCUCKS, YOUR SHITTY GAME MADE BY TOBY "I SUCK DOG COCKS" FOX IS FUCKING GAY AND YOU'LL ALL BE GASSED WHEN WE GET IN POWER. FUCKING FAGGOTS. GAS YOURSELVES.

Fuck it

Buckle up, it's time for some goooooood eats.

what the fuck am i looking at

gourmet food

that is fucken hilarious! And amazingly compressed/converted.

HOW DID YOU FIT ALL THAT IN 8mb?

Does anyone have the webm about how to make webms?

I just made a new thread and posted them there