YuGiOh thread: snek edition

The new Link System: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy - ygopro.it/ mediafire.com/download/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with many of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking. Legacy of the Duelist is shit.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Link_Monsters
poal.me/4od0dr
nicoblog.org/psp/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-tag-force-special-jpn/
en.shindanmaker.com/686058
github.com/jonas-vanen/image-updater
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Link_Slayer
poal.me/h73jeu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't you ever again make such cancer, you /dng/ fuck. Write Yu-Gi-Oh properly, put in the subject field and no editions. You fucking piece of human trash.

if you're so butthurt about it, you should have made the thread yourself
what is this, /a/?

Yu-Gi-Blow's only popular with millennials. Nothing but 16-17 year olds play it at our traditional games night, so many we forced them to play on a different late night than us because they were clogging up the place and spouting Hillcunt memes.

You're all either millennials or faggots.

I never said you should stop liking it. I called you a fag for liking it. Thanks for reminding me to close this tab though.

but that's essentially the same thing

16 and 17 year olds are already Gen Z you faggot.

Any list of the Link Monsters revealed, or is it only Decoder?
And when is the anime/new card packs coming? I want muh Link Meta to fix everything.

It is a place where you would want people to god damn find the thread.

this was true a decade ago

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Link_Monsters
March 25th

Please post anime faces from Yugioh. They're priceless.

When it comes to weird grotesque faces, nobody can top Yami Marik

Can you post any of the stuff from last thread?

I would have saved the one with Vector, but I was busy replaying Wind Waker with Outset clothes and when I got back in the thread I couldn't expand anything.

And now you can ctrl +f either yugioh or yu-gi-oh
It's a win win situation

Oh thoughts, how would people feel about mini events here where an archtype is picked and everyone who wishes to join has to build that archtype how ever they want then have them all compete to see who built the best one.
As for archtypes, just make them shitty ones like D hero Dragon turbo vs sneks yesterday.
Or have themes like Ally of justice vs worms.

I'd do that, I've actually updated my Destiny End Dragoon deck with new cards and it works much better now than the original 2014 deck I used for the duel against sneks.

It's been so long since I watched it; what was this cunt's problem? He was by far the darkest character on the show. Plus that groveling voice they gave him in the latinamerican dub always creeped me the fuck out. I was just a wee lad back then

Literally a traumatized child's darkness incarnate.

i'd be down with that
poal.me/4od0dr

Fusion is best
Behead those who insult fusion

Of course I have work on a day where fun things happen, Hopefully we do shit like this again a day where I can actually play

tbh, we're gonna have trouble deciding with this many people, it's a tie right now

Ah, so this isn't just people claiming decks to build
Gate guardians it is

New card coming out of the Starter deck kicking off the new anime
Pro tip, it's shit

ST17-JP021 サイバネット・ユニバース Cybenet Universe
Field Spell Card
(1) Link Monsters you control gain 300 ATK.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster in either player’s Graveyard; shuffle it into the Deck.
(3) If this card on the field is destroyed by a card effect: Send all monsters in the Extra Monster Zone to the Graveyard.

Does this mean that it kills link monsters and all the cards linked to them? Running off the asumption that linked monsters create extra monster zones anyway.

Konami is dead-set on making cards/mechanics that feel like they should be from a decade ago, also I can see some cheese on that third effect unless

is wrong. It does seem as though linked zones are just monster zones "that allow extra deck monsters", though.

Outside of meme combos that are a 3/40 chance, why is stratos banned?

he allows you to make relatively decent monsters
easily
look at hanzo, he's got an even better effect, and it's even easier to special summon him, but ninjas in general don't have anything amazing that they can immediately use for huge gains

Are those all tied together in story or standalone? I completed all digimon games, might have a go at Yu-Gi-Oh ones I thought.

I've only played 1-3 and Special. The first 3 games are tied together in the sense that you're a first year student in the first game, second year in the second, third year in the third. The plot is basically the same plot from GX, only it's you doing the things Judai does in the anime, like dueling against Kagemaru in the first game, so you can skip straight to the 3rd game for the GX era if you want. 2 and 3 also have one different thing where you pick your tag partner from the start and all of them have a unique storyline, whereas in 1 you have to get enough hearts with them by dueling with them, having good conversations with them (mostly a guessing game) or giving them sandwiches they like to eat (not bullshitting you on the sandwich part)

Also forgot to mention, in the first game tag partners don't have a unique storyline and the game is divided into 3 parts - first one involves you having to get someone to like you enough so that they agree to be your tag partner, second one is a tag tournament and the third one is against the Seven Stars and Kagemaru.

I see, thanks user.

If he had hard OTPs he'd be more balanced.

Gee, I am not surprised.

Next thread needs it properly along with a sex DMG.

This is getting painful. Every card needs to have a million condtions and it just makes it harder for me to pick it all up.

Then I try to go online with a deck I think I understand, and I have no idea what my opponent is using/how to counter it, so I have to sit there and read the 6 card combo they just lay down, and I still have no idea what's going on.

Just want muh simple cards back.

Just learn current ones you big dumb.

Tag force special is pretty fun

I hate zoodiacs. this is turn two. this is just ridiculous, he just summoned through my Maxx "C". I had a bad hand but this is still annoying.

No fucking way.

When the rom for this game was being posted here, when I seen the warning about the fan translation being "inaccurate" I didn't expect to have this much fun with it.

The Kaiba and Yugi one is after you beat him and Joey in a tag duel and Yugi asks himself why he never thought of using a tag partner to cover his flaws

If you want my opinion, it's accurate in terms of Yugioh Abridged.

Some dialogue from just random duels can create hilarious situations like this one.

The big concepts you need to know are
if yes, solemn that shit
if yes, twin twister that shit
if yes, handspell that shit
important cards for meta and antimeta control
It's a big dive, but good luck

The fact they unfazingly joked about rape twice as well as straight up calling Yubel a male like total shitlords topped off by going full emotionally damsel in distress says surprisingly a lot about how little fucks these people seem to give.

Where can I find an english download of tag force special

Allure is only good if he runs a deck with a decent amount of Dark monsters though.

Nicoblog

nicoblog.org/psp/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-tag-force-special-jpn/

so are we ever having that archetype duel?
last i remember the gate guardians won

the one time i get to actually summon this and the guy surrenders

He should've played "Give 'em the" D-Heroes

repressed split personality of a severely, violently abused child.

Actually, not that useless.

I found out that cards like these also count Extra Deck monsters, Synchro, Xyz, etc. If I can send my entire extra deck to the graveyard, my Deep Eyes becomes at the very least:

1. A card that, at the very least, will deal 9000 life points on entry (600LP x 15 = 9000LP)
2. can gain ridiculous attack if you include a high attack dragon monster to the graveyard.

Not to mention that there's PLENTY of cards out there that do evil, evil shit when you send them to the graveyard. Imagine activating all that at once.

Side note, Blue Eyes decks are fucking hilarious, it's basically Kaiba's entire strategy in the anime (sacrifice everything to get a blue eyes onto the field) turned up to 11, and you have a deck where it's better to have your boss monsters in the graveyard instead of in your hand.

Did you sacrifice god yet?

I'm trying to work Obelisk into my deck, but it's actually pretty hard to reliably sacrifice god, even with my "return from the grave to summon 3 blue eyes in one turn" deck, I have to have 3 monsters on the field and all of my main boss monsters are Blue Eyes White Dragon, Dragon Spirit of White and A Alternative Blue Eyes, while my other monsters are all Eyes of Blue tuners that focus on getting Blue eyes onto the field through sacrifice combos

It's hard to set up due to needing two turns, First I have to have at least two blue eyes on the field (because the tuners actually are impossible to summon to the field more then a blue eyes can, since my deck is ENTIRELY centered around blue-eyes white dragons and their variants, aside from my extra deck which is full of support monsters that clear the field.

In fact I don't even include an Egyptian god, I'm more Kaiba then Kaiba, my deck is solely based around summoning Blue Eyes and nothing else.

Kaiba would cream himself if he knew how much support Blue Eyes got, they officially eclipse the Egyptian Gods in power.

Yes but there are plenty of cards that send things to the graveyard way better, See the Metalfoes Archtype. Also don't misread it, it sends monsters in the Extra monster ZONE to the grave, not the extradeck
Also if you like big numbers, play all consuming glutton, Pot of desires, Gren Maju Da Eiza, and Soul Absorption

Reminder that Tragoedia is at 3

He probably made a deal with Industrial Illusions.

It was pretty neat how Yugi's archetypes are always trashy because it's canon that the guy topdecks all of his duels anyway. Kinda wish that the REBD archetype had more dice rolls and stuff, though.

Isn't Chaos MAX better than Obelisk anyways?

Does anyone play duel links?

Does anybody play duel links?

Doubt anyone here does

At least he used a shit deck from the get go and didn't go full retard like Judai when he started using Neo Spacians.
Fun fact: in the manga Judai upgrades from Elemental Heroes to Masked Heroes.

Yugi's Dark Magician got about as much if not more support then Blue Eyes, he has candy flavor magicians or some shit that make it damned near impossible to clear his field. Kuriboh is also a damned good archetype that got loads of support during the GX Era and on, so don't underestimate the power of either.

I got crushed by a specific D.Magician player more then once using my favorite deck.

Entirely. You can include it in your deck, but pack it's Ritual card and Manju of the Thousand Hands. It's saved my ass more then once and turned duels around completely. It's basically a better version of Obelisk, unless your opponent specializes in setting your monsters, like Ghostrick.

I give yugi some wiggle room on that one, it was made back in the day when cards came in booster packs (stiil do), before online ordering and internet ghetto printing was a thing.

Was it Yugi?

That's what the his ID said, so shit, maybe.

Sounds like you got outplayed by the king of games himself.

How is yugioh doing in the west? I went to my local game shop and it seemed to have the smallest section there among the other card games.

We wouldn't have to worry about Konami fucking us over and not localizing the new cards would we?

I don't think DDD has been fully released yet, and now that the link system will be in place soon, that means it'll probably be DOA. Also there's the occasional terrible translation like pic related.

Yeesh, that is bad

Location matters. Here it is YGO that most people play.

so are ddds gonna be good once their new support/boss monsters come out?
i mean, they're essentialy shi en/laggia on steroids
even with links, being able to summon one of these seems like it's gonna have a huge impact

welp, eidolons just came out in my store
rip fun

They're a sub archtype of which one only 1 synergies with dark magician due to it's effect being the rare breed of generic spellcaster support, I think it's the blue one that's a discard 1 to draw 1 plus attacking it summoned a dead spellcaster which in this deck would probobly be dark magician.
None of which synergies with Dark Magician again, it's its own thing only thing it has to do with dark magician is Yugi used both in a deck using the power of the Millennium topdecker.

On the topic of who got more support though, I'm going to look into that.
"Both"
Chaos form, IDK who would use dark magician for this but technically you can to be 7/8 levels towards summoning vanilla BLS.
DM got: Point to say the point of Red eyes - DM and BEWD at this point was to be Potential (multiple strong fusions IE red eyes) vs Skill (multiple spells to support it DM) vs Power (Ease of access to high DPS BEWD)
"Skilled" black magician (there were like 4 "skilled" of these where if you put 3 counters on them they special summoned the monster they were made for, I can't comment on how good this was outside of a deck that could easily 3 counter in an instant)
Thousand Knife and Dark magic attack (target removal and complete back row removal if Dark magician is out)
spell that swapped out your dark magician to a card that quickly became banned and now errata'd
Shitty waifu card that can sometimes if a miracle happens reach 2.6K so it can avenge it's master after dying twice to the Crab Turtle / Garma Sword Tag team
A Half your life to summon it at the cost of it being your only summon (didn't stop niggers on DN trying to cheat you)
"Knight's Title" We don't talk about it
Since it was in one of the seasons Eye of Timaeus Instant access to any dark magician fusion only using Dark magician as a material only 2 of which are "Good" more like Situational skillful side cards
"Miracle restoring" now a days it would be a miracle actually playing this but for the time and the deck it expects you to use it with it could be a decent alt monster reborn for when it's banned.

BEWD got:
Kaibaman - searchable instant blue-eyes
"Shining dragon" possibly the worlds oddest trade (4.5K beat stick for a 3K one that might due to it's effect be in the best case 4.2+K and a 1 off negate effect a turn)
Dragon master knight (A stronger more techy version of Ultimate dragon and cards since 2004 allowed you to just use them and BLS avoiding the need for BLUD to actually be summoned for it)
Paladin of white dragon (a cheap level 4 ritual monster that can be tributed to summon a BEWD from the hand or deck, pretty much super kaibaman)
Burst stream of destruction (Dark magician got feather duster for being out and BEWD gets reigeki)
White strong of legend (use it for discard fodder to add BEWD and powerfully synergy with a later made card that makes it a +2 combo you can easily run at 3)

Modern support next post

Time for modern. IE the rest of it.
For the sake of making it easier I'm splitting it into spells and traps now, I didn't think of it before till it was too late.
DM to shill the game to old fans konami gave him:
Monsters:
Mahad: Alternative DM and summons the real one when he dies, also comes with the ability to become 5K when battling a dark >monsters.
Warlock: You'll never play it but it burns, next.
Apprentice Illusion Magician: This Dark Magician girl can be special summoned by discarding 1 then when summoned searched DM, also secondary honest effect for 2000ATK+ which works for any dark spell caster
Illusian magician: Is called "Dark Magician" meaning you can potentially be running 6 now, can be special summoned on your opponents turn by using a quickplay or trap and then on your turn play a spell or trap to revive DM
Dark Magician except he's now a Black Magician to match the original name Black Magician (About time artwork like this got printed)
Dark Sage (I forgot about him because calling him "Support" is pushing it)
Robe and Rod (Spell searcher and quicky to summon DM on their turn possibly to have synergy with other spell support later)
Toon Dark Magician girl (They fap to her underage version, get arrested and you win)
Dark magic Expanding Dong (A card that starts of as an ok quick play that gets better the more dark magicians you have)
Chaos Scepter Use an errata'd magician to summon a 2.8K vanilla ritual monster or another of himself
Dark Magic SUCCession (Seriously DM Girl looks like she's about to give the succ, effect is banish 2 for a "dark magician" spell search)
Illusion magic (Tribute 1 spell caster for 2 dark magicians from the deck and/or grave)
Dark Burning magic (Having DM and his GF does what Mask change from E.hero Zero to acid does, destroys everything they have)
Dark Magical Circle (In archtype pot of duality swapping the original draw back with you can only have the draw if it's a "Dark Magician" card or support. but what makes this the GOD is that it stays there after played and while it stays once a turn when you summon DM you get a free banish.
Magic Formula (I forgot about it, so should you)
>Traps are gay:
Magician Navigation (summon DM from your hand and then summon a level 7 or lower spell caster from the deck) (The art implies you'll summon DM girl with it but nah)
Eternal Soul (The second godly card they got for support, once per turn search a DM, Thousand Knifes or DM attack from the deck or simply special summon DM from the deck or from the grave, mixed with DM Circle this makes for consistent banishing. On top makes DM immune to targeting, warning though, it it gets MST'd Dicephoon'd, Stratos'd, all your monsters die no questions.
Ebon and Ebon (Ebon 1 summons another DM and makes having DM yet more banishing due to effect 2) (Ebon 2 makes your traps, hand traps)
One more

Time for Blue-Peeps Honky Dragon
5 eyes of blue cards (5 different level 1 tuners that search blue-eyes or more tuner, summon blue-eyes or more tuners or more feels like dart board beginning to find ground.) They also have a field spell to summon them with BYWD.
white stone of ancients (summons BEWD to the field from the deck if it was send to the grave, possibly by the effect of a card that sent it there while making the player +1)
Deep-eyes white dragon (Shining dragon but good, can deal massive burn and if you got BWUD in the grave it's a 4.5K beater)
Malefic BEWD (He has a field to justify it and sets up another BEWD to revive later)
Alternative BEWD (Show them a BEWD to special summon it, it can target destroy thing's over 3K and it's name is treated as BEWD while on the field and in the grave)
Dragon Spirit of white (Always a normal monster for Ancient Rules, Always BEWD for other support, pops backrow or scales and then can tribute itself to summon BEWD)
Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon (4K attack with double piercing and is a ritual monster the same level as the majority of the deck) Kaiba lost his god card so he made his own.
Neutron Blast (A fusion summoned BEUD can attack 3 times and the opponent can't activate effects to stop it)
Honor of the eyes of blue (Discard Blue-eyes to stop an monster from attacking for the rest of it's life face up)
Beacon of white (Stronger blue-eyes exclusive call of the haunted)
other such support involves level 8 normal's or level 7-8 normal dragons but you damn well know they aren't talking about tri-horned dragon
None, they're not gay
Blue-eyes twin burst dragon (Contact fusion of 2 blue-eyes and it makes 2 attacks that banish instead of destroy)
Neo-BEUD (twice a turn you can discard a "Blue-eyes" fusion monster from the extra deck to make another attack with that big 4.5K body and when it dies it can act as a breakthrough skill)
Blue-eyes spirit dragon (Limits them to 2 special summons a turn around average blue-eyes speed and can be tributed for another light element synchro dragon (too bad it's not crystal wing))

I believe and hope I covered them all

Does anyone remember any post-DM archetypes of secondary monsters characters used? Only ones I can think of are some cards Yugi used that were turned into archetypes, like pic related, Black Luster Soldier, Kuriboh and Buster Blader.

flame swordsman got a card that was essentially only usable in battlin' boxers
magician girls got extra cards that work nicely
magnet warriors/xyz dragon cannon
panther warrior had the beastborg archetype in arc-v but that never got released
jinzo had support
legendary fisherman had support

behold, mortals
en.shindanmaker.com/686058

Why is that card even a thing?
it's just really annoying, cards with an effect that strong shouldn't be splashable. this is like cyber dragon infinity all over again.

So let me get this link system understood.
Because of the new extra monster zone you can only have one monster from the extra deck at a time, minus pendulums?
This is where link monsters come in, a link monster whose arrows point at a monster zone allows you to summon more monsters from the extra deck making Link monsters mandatory, throwing a wrench into every deck.

Not necessary mandatory. It will depend on the deck. Link monsters can even link to the opponent, so there is that as well. Also pendulums that are in the extra deck need extra/linked zones.

got my spyral core today, they're bretty fun
also finished up my ninjas with the the empowered warriors. turns out dragonox can summon shogun from the graveyard, who knew
i've also got shiranui zombies ready, and i have most of the skull servant cards, although i'm missing wightprince, but i might be able to build them
so i think i have 3.5 decks that will work when links/new rules come out
the downside is that i've got a bunch of dead decks that i can't do shit with.
gem-knights are dead when links come, they're only good for the brilliant engine, but no meta deck right now needs it and nobody around me feels like paying for the deck
i've also got buster bladers with some cheap blue-eyes stuff, that one's also dead when the new rules come, aside from being good against blue-eyes.
and d/d/ds will probably end up sitting in a box forever, or at least until the executives come out
anyways, what do i focus on playing right now, spyrals or ninjas? eitherway, i'm dead against zoodiacs

Looking for some advice on how to turn this gigantic mess into a functional deck. I know it's blasphemy to have anything larger than 40 cards. I was just fucking around with different combos against AI decks, but now I have to narrow it down into something I can actually use.

I got hooked on the Blaze of Destruction structure deck when it was released and turned it into this today. Now there's xyz, Synchro, and Pendulum, a bunch of shit I can't begin to wrap my head around. I'll probably stay away from them for now. I know I can get rid of a bunch of filler monsters and cards that don't fit the theme of the deck. If I had to choose one card to focus on, it would be a deck built around the Ultimate Baseball Kid. I love pulling shit like activating DNA Transplant when the opponent attacks UBK. I was disappointed to find out that Inferno Reckless Summon doesn't work with UFO Turtle or Inferno/Spirit of Flames, but I think I can still come up with a strategy that puts it to good use. I know if I want to *actually* compete I have to learn the new meta and make something with a bunch of xyz combos etc, but for now I want to make something semi-useable with these kinds of fire attribute cards.

tl;dr, looking for help to make a decent fire-themed deck with Ultimate Baseball Kid.

igknights

or alternatively battlin boxers, but they rely on normal summons more so they'd probably not work so well with the baseball kid

Is it just me or did the blue eyes archetype become ridiculously broken

it's still not powerful enough to compete with the meta
at best, blue eyes have their ritual to overcome some stuff, but even that can be killed by kaiju side deck

Alright then, now I still don't know how a link summon actually happens though, is it just get X kind of monsters out and just do it?

Yes. So far it seems like that for example if it is a Link 3 it requires 3 monsters of the required type or something. But a Link 2 monster could could as two of the 3, but it needs to match the requirement as well.

Man, I thought that I could use Zoodiacs to make use of my dear beloved Gladiator Beasts but it just feels like the Zoo are doing everything while the GB occasionally make an appearance. I was hoping what since the got featured in the anime we could get new support but it never happened and with link neutering Extra Deck reliant archetypes I don’t think they will playable again. Anyways, if you guys have any suggestion to make this better I would to hear it.

quaking/storming mirror force instead of drowning, or better yet, just solemn warning and strikes
maybe some fire fists

I've given it a shot and here's my thought process on the cards.
Core of the deck, we want 3x, so let's build a few combos
Cards in this deck will likely be bouncing in and out of the grave left and right, so some calls sound great.
I don't want to clog up the deck too much, so running 3x may be redundant for something like this. As a combo, though, it's fun, so what if I add 1x.
We can now search a specific trap card and put it on top of the deck. This will add a second way to get DNA Transplant without taking up too much momentum; it can be converted into a Call or a different trap.
Next,
easy summons and a toolbox to bring out Baseball Kid. Call of the Haunted recycles UFO turtles if I need more material.
Searching and maybe an inlet to other fire warriors like
for more fire attribute and support.
At this point, we have very little control of the field.
some more conditional and searchable traps to slow down the opponent and buy time for baseballing.
With this deck you now have solid control and you know exactly when you will and wont be hurting hard, an extra turn to draw + an extra draw propels you closer to baseballing
We can also add a
as well, just because fucking barrier statues.
Finally, let's accelerate the deck a bit and add some alternative wincons.
With this we can easily summon Horse Prince or X-Saber Wayne as either independent beaters or boost potential, with Horse Prince falling perfectly in line with Baseball Kid
Boost Warrior can alternatively get us up to 7, which is a good number. Not for fire types, but for beaters.
so you can recycle resonators and synchro summon more monsters, especially Leo and Trishula/Mist Wurm
That's all your unique extra deck, so the rest is castels and rebellions and emerals and such
Level 4 acceleration and warrior type
Fire Warrior support
draw-power
Why try to find new bossmonsters when you can trade them for your opponents?
Why use your opponent's bossmonsters when you can replace it with your own?
Dogoran will be useful only to prevent the opponent from ending super advantageous runs or remove a pesky untargetable/indestructible/effect-canceling monster.
Not the best Kaiju, but since it's Fire, it could actually be a net positive if the field is big on both sides.
Here's what it looks like.
I played 3 AI matches and won 2/3, it's not particularly good, but hopefully it's a bit more useful.

and 2-0'd a guy running skull servants + 60-card-to-grave, not that it's too hard to do.

we had an amateru's tournament today, was fun
had an epic anime-tier moment with one guy running synchrons
he's in a pinc
he's got stardust warrior on the field, and his opponent (odd eyes) has a full field, kills the stardust warrior with a dark rebellion dragon
when stardust warrior dies, he summons a nitro warrior from the extra deck
synchron's turn comes
hand is empty, field is just nitro warrior
draws drill synchron
normal summons it
battle phase
attacks with nitro, does piercing and draws a card from drill synchron
nitro also activates his effect to attack again and make one of the enemy monsters go in attack position
the card he drew from drill synchron was rush warrior
uses it and fucking wins with double piercing battle damage
then him and his sister (also odd-eyes) tag dueled against me (spyral goyo) and my friend (six samurai that might be built into goyo if he finds miracle synchro fusions)
he does a shi en/shogun field, only letting the enemy to either do 1 spell/trap or negate one and do another
the odd-eyes can't do shit because of that
synchrons make fucking tyrant red dragon archfiend and nuke both our fields
my turn comes and i use soul charge to bring back my goyo king and kill his tyrant with spyral tough
shit was fun, i'm liking the goyos, if i had naturia exterio i'd run that too
then my friend gets his proxied 60-card zombie deck and does a handicap duel against both of them
for the entire duel, he's just banishing shit with shutendoji to draw, and then bringing it back with bujintei amaterasu
by the end of the duel, he clears his whole field with fairy tail snow, and then summons a necroface that has somewhere over 9000 attack

also goyo spyrals
are there any other earth tuners i can use for this? bulb isn't enough

Why would anyone play this garbage when MTG exists?

it's faster and has more broken shit
can you swarm a field with 9k beaters in magic in 1 turn?

sounds like a really fun and interactive game for both players involved

when both of them can do it, yes
bringing out your overpowered special snowflake boss monster to kill your opponent's equivalent of this is fun

sounds like some weeaboo autism, great game you've got there mates

you don't have to play if you don't want to, it's your loss

Silent Swordsmen and Silent Magician got a new spell and monster each.
Silent Paladin isnt good.

When are you going to stop being so butthurt you feel the need of posting this in every thread?

I assure you this is the first time I've posted this my friend

PLAY GOATS YOU FAGS

MTG has no comparable client and cards are less characterized and therefore less interesting to mix and match (effects are generalized and intended to be compatible with other cards in MTG). The negatives of these things is that
Every deck is a combo deck and Konami has endeavored for years to make the game playable in that state.
They are rolling it back a little, though.

www.duelingbook.com/

Is this the new DuelingNetwork site?
Looks almost the same.

duelingnexus works too

What's a good deck for Tag Force Special 2015?

Been running into walls, the A.I. is pretty good at swarming.

I never really had trouble with playing against the AI in Tag Force Special after I got some cards to build an actual deck, you can just run top tier decks at the time, like Bujins, Constellars and Mermail, Tellarknights and stuff like that, but I managed to beat the Dark Tournament challenges (the ones where you can play against decks which won the WCS for example, not the ones in the first category where it's basically the same thing as the normal tournament) using Six Samurai. I've also noticed that the AI likes doing some extremely braindead shit like just happily running their monster into Maiden with Blue Eyes and sometimes after MSTing their facedown MST the AI goes on to activate their MST to destroy one of their own backrow cards (this only happens if you have no cards in your backrow when you activate your MST of course). The difficulty the game is set on seems to have absolutely no effect on the AI, it just affects how good the deck they're gonna be using will be.

Well I used carry over data, so I have a good amount to work with at the start. I guess it's just been difficult settling on a deck build, since last I played was WCS2006 for GBA.

I still have to look up what a goddamn Pendulum monster is.

All i wanted was spellcaster support. Guess I'll grind for some prophecy.

Oh damn I didn't expect someone to go all the way like this. I was toying with battlin' boxers and igknights in the meantime. Thanks man, I will give this a shot right away.

That dragon has a nice ass.

i did it

Just give me that Meteor Black Dragon you bitch I want to finish this game some time.

I remember the last time I played Forbidden Memories I got 3 Meteor B. Dragons when I was grinding for Red-Eyes by playing against the 2nd Jono. Ironically, I ended up getting no Red-Eyes despite there being a 3 times higher chance to get Red-Eyes rather than Meteor B. Dragon from the 2nd Jono.

New meta when. I don't even want to bother learning the last 6 six months of decks.

I understand that you need draw power, but holy shit dude. Dead draws are a fucking MASSIVE issue so you can't just toss those in every deck and expect it to work.

I'll be your grammar nazi today. It's "more support THAN Blue Eyes."

Please, carry on with your beautiful yet twisted obsession.

Inferno Reckless Summon is neaty, but I have a feeling it is more likely to be a
than something like Call of the Haunted. At the same time, because of catbro and how much special summon I have with resonator/goblindbergh, you can probably afford to
It will never not be a risk, though.
There are a number of ways for this deck to search out or deliver a baseball kid. If you can't hit on any of them, don't get One Day of Peace or enough traps to hold onto it or stall, you're in the hole deep enough Pot of Desires is about the only thing that will bail you out.
It's a tactical choice and a much-needed failsafe.
I have not run into a single situation where I

So i was a bit butthurt my beloved Ghostricks deck would be fucked by Links till i noticed Socutebuss is Link poison, but whats this im hearing about Shiranui Samurai being really good with link summoning?

shiranuis usually only do 1-2 synchros per turn, while setting up their graveyard for crystal wing/shiranui synchros, so they're not really hit by the changes
especially if you put lightsworns in and make a 60card deck with lawnmowing, that shit works too well

Intersting, i started making one when they first came out but i drew the buster blader stuff sooner and just went with that instead and they are kind of gently fucked.

Everything is meta all day, everyday for now.

I-is this meta, user-kun?

is there a win condition in any of that

Surviving until the opponent deck outs by himself?

at least it's not exodia
why do exodia players exist?

you could at least run final countdown then

To make you salty.

As someone who's use a stall deck himself, I gotta say, the enemy can still get through your defense.

Gravity bind is almost useless since it doesn't stop XYZ. Battle fader is a bad defense choice since he's open to piercing atacks or can easily be changed into atack position by card effects. Your defense traps are annoying but they can't protect you forever. You should add options to recycle cards and lock your oponent as fast as possible

user-kun…

I'm just pointing out, with a few improvement you can actually run a deck like that. It's not that retarded.

Interesting… I know what to do to make it better, I just added some cards like Gravity Bind for the meme factor, but what do you suggest I replace Fader with?

I just downloaded YGOpro, but where's the pictures? The folder labeled "pics" is empty.

Run YGOPro so it can download them.

I did earlier. That's how I knew there weren't any images.

They download when you see them for the first time. Have you blocked internet access or something?
Alternative you could use the HD image downloader github.com/jonas-vanen/image-updater

Is your firewall preventing YGOPro to download cards or something?

I'm a scrub who's playing mostly out of nostalgia. I'm using Yugi's deck, losing hard to bots and enjoying it. Thanks to for his post there, but has anyone any good spell/trap cards they'd recommend?

just run a dark magician deck
important bullshit cards are eternal soul, dark magical circle, magician navigation

So Link triple nerfs Pendulum, as:

1) Pendulums have to be placed in Spell/Trap Zone.
2) Pendulum Summoned Monsters from the Extra Deck count as the 1 card in Extra Monster Zone.
3) You, by mechanic, can't use Pendulum Monsters to Summon Link Monsters.

It's almost as if the designer who came up with Links does not have a firm grasp of what Yugioh IS. I can guess KoA got thrown for a loop too, cause you'll see the TCG exclusives this year won't gel well with Links either.

Links is also getting a bad reception in Japan, as even retailers are threatening to stop carrying product. Part of the advertising slogans right now boils down to "Give it a chance." Almost like they know they fucked up. If numbers are bad here, Walmart and Target will drop them too. Game over.

As for me, I'm gonna play as normal until Nationals. For me, the game ends with Maximum Crisis and Pendulum Evolution. Won't buy packs anymore, and I used to buy tons.

Probably just buy singles. If ARG makes a no-Links format, I'll play that for a while.

I love how they managed to fit in a small story with the art.

No?

Damn, so much mad.

enjoy the deck that's gona be ded when links come

war of the worthless finally started coming out
and we never had the gate guardian duels you fucks

My friends got me into Dual Links.
I have a pretty decent OTK deck, one card away from being completely optimal.
You still need to have diverse decks to do the tasks to go onto the next stages which keeps it pretty fresh.
Both friends have probably spent over $50 on it so far buying cards while I haven't spent any money because I'm not a colossal pay 2 win loving faggot.
My latest favorite combo is these 2, often with a Staunch Defender as insurance so that I get to flip the Summoner during my turn.

and of course the venom player has no clue what he's doing
fuck me, i could have done better with my shitty snek builds
at least the reptiliannes were good

Absolutely fucking perfect.

They'll have to give even just a little more leniency with Extra Monster Zones with this much backlash over in their neighborhood.

>that possibly retarded B.E.S player without an Extra Deck or any S/T removal getting BTFO by Neos

And more for you autistic faggots to laugh at. Watch it.

NEOS FUCKING WON???

i'm annoyed that venoms lost
everyone there is running fucking trishulas and strikes and shit, and then they get fucking venoms running all their useless shit instead of at least going for something gimmicky like a wind-up rabbit+evilswarm thunderbird, or a venom+reptilliane hybrid
any of those would work better than vanilla venoms
but nooo, >it was random selection

As an ex-Yugoslavian man, I can tell you this - Montenegrins are stereotyped to be lazy as fuck, so MUH RANDOM SELECTION takes way less time than actually looking over every deck.

Were did they said that?

i'm guessing that in order to link summon a monster you need to "send the materials to the graveyard" hence why you can't use pendulums
it's bullshit though

I mean, that would really kill ALL pendulum decks. Of course not all link monster need the same wording, right? Pendulum needs a Link Monster that requires tributes.

guys
I want to play evil heroes again
wat do

Make an Evil Hero deck.

I was thinking, there's a way to fix Links WITHOUT changing the cards being printed OR the new mat layout.

1) Extra Monster Zone is now Link Monster Zone. Only Links can be summoned to the Link Monster Zone. Fusion, Synchro, XYZ, and Pendulum can be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck as normal, but only to the Main Monster Zones.

2) Link Monsters function as a cross between a Deck Master/Planeswalker. Monster Zones linked to the Link Monster get a bonus effect, and taking the effort to bring out a Link in some decks unlocks huge bonuses.

For example, they can release a Link Monster like this:

Buster Link Blader
Link 4
2 or more Destruction Sword/Buster Blader monsters
1200 ATK
Points to 4 (2 point to opponent's field, 2 to yours)
Linked Monsters are treated as Dragon-Type Monsters
When this card is Link Summoned: Target 1 Destruction Sword card in your Graveyard. Add it to your hand.

I like the idea of making them the Deck Masters, like that Filler arc on the original DM, right? I think what people really dislike is that Link changes the fundamental rules of the game.

I think I've adapted and refined my baseball kid deck to where I'm happy with it. I had to learn the new card mechanics from the ground up but as long as it's not pendulum it's tolerable. I've traded out draw power and trap searching but tried to add enough utility to adapt to any hand/situation.

Replace opponent's ace with my own if it's alone and creature swap it with a weak monster
UBK support and decent normal summon attack points in a pinch
Token level 4 tuner that can be searched as a warrior, card effect damage triggers Chanbara
Search for UBK/tuners, synchro/Xyz material
Get out an extra summon, can be searched as a warrior
UBK support, good for how warrior-heavy this deck is
Fast level 4 summons if graveyard summons are not available
Good emergency band-aid for major battle damage
This is a fun one. Free summon triggered by card effect damage that can chain each other if I have both in my hand
Free way to get one or both Chanbaras on the field
The headliner himself, try to get all his support on the field first
Level 3 fire tuner that gives a nice little boost to a synchro monster
Level 2 fire tuner with a free summon or life point recovery
Fast way to get Norden on the field
If I feel like being a cunt
Swap card to get Dogoran, or a get out of jail card if I can't summon something better than my opponent
Lets me search just about any monster in my deck
Lets me keep getting more summons if it's Goblindbergh or Achacha Archer
To deal with continuous traps/magic
Used ideally after a special summon of UBK, but with so many special summons in this deck it can be used for anything. (Does this check for original attack or is it already negated if UBK is special summoned with more than 1500 attack?)
Because there is no kill like overkill.
So a fire monster can slam the door on its way out
To ward off an opponent's monster or save one of my own
My deck is almost entirely fire already, but it's always good to have this handy if my own field starts getting reduced
To keep monsters on my field
To control special summons of powerful monsters
Ditto

Now the extra deck. I want to stick with having UBK and 3-4 other monsters on my field, but these are available if UBK is MIA and I need a powerful monster or effect.
Summon with Instant Fusion to get him and a monster from my graveyard for fast synchro/Xyz material
If I have a bunch of monsters but I need a really powerful one
Powerful fire warrior if I don't have enough for Leo
Weaker, but offers field control and longevity
Emergency field nuke
Special summon UBK and combo IRS, or if I have another monster, get another tuner and get the second horse prince first
If I'm just short of Horse Prince
Easy enough to summon, fast way to boost a monster to 5000 attack to deal with a threat
Another option for dealing with something with high attack
A good fire warrior, let every other monster attack first, then sacrifice them and use his boosted attack power
To get important monsters out of the grave
If I need to use level 3 monsters to get a slightly stronger fire warrior
For stalling and field control

Against high-level combo decks it's good enough to squeak out a victory if I'm lucky, but against basic theme decks I can pull off some ridiculous shit like pic related.

I don't really mind. I just like those particular cards.

Any suggestions on my deck? I feel like I've taken it absolutely as far as is possible.

mind as well run soul absorption

I used as many hand traps as possible. With the amount of anti-spell/trap cards run today I'm debating whether Dimensional Fissure & Treacherous Trap Hole are worth running to be honest. Spells/Traps are a liability. That's why I side spell & Trap Destruction in. Soul absorption is funny in threes though. Are there any other hand traps worth running?

Yup, that we didn't
We are not organized

I've been a yu-gi-oh player since Legend of Blue Eyes, I've experienced the game's ups and downs. Link monsters are the dumbest idea Konami has ever come up with. I think this might finally kill the game for good.

Forgot to add that obviously I can't summon the second horse prince in the same turn, but calling a flare resonator is still an option if I think I can keep control of my field until my next turn. Decided to swap out Stardust Dragon for Vermillion Dragon Mech for a level 9 fire synchro monster that still offers field control. This way I can summon a horse prince and call a flare resonator and then next turn use them to summon VDM. I considered adding Dark Room of Nightmare to capitalize on all the effect damage in this deck, but I don't think it's worth swapping out another card since summons are so important.

IT IS COMPLETE
TESTED TO PERFECTION

Glad I could be of help.

I'm actually a little mad. 10 out of 10.

This. If Link monsters were just like pendulums for monsters, adding one extra zone for an extra monster that can occasionally help you make plays it'd be fine. Changing every single effect since synchros onwards, deliberately creating cards that literally cannot work anymore as written is bullshit.

Look, I can search Chaos Max with like a million other cards and If I had any more i'd have to put in another Chaos Form which would bloat my already huge deck further.

I was being completely serious if a bit hyperbolic about the deck, too. It has no specialties and strategies come at random, but I've calculated it and there are very few dead draws in this deck that will end you.

I have about 20 boss monsters and here's how you get them on the field.

EVERYTHING IN MY EXTRA DECK

Two blue eyes for awesome offensive XYZ or a blue eyes and a tuner. Honestly the two I use the most are the Heliopolis dragon guy and Thunder End Dragon, because my deck's weakness is annoying effect monsters and spell cards.

Chaos Max: If Manju or Chaos Form shows up at all in my draws, that's my cue to search for Chaos MAX with EVERY OTHER searcher card. So that's like having 3 Chaos Form in my deck, and having Manjus is better then having extra chaos forms due to my Sage, which can be discarded from my hand to sacrifice effect monsters to summon blue eyes.

Basic Boss Monsters: Blue-Eyes
Maiden and Sage Combo: Place Maiden, Sacrifice with Sage, BAM two blue eyes on field. Can do this with ANY other effect monster for just one. Good way to clear Manju from the field after Blue Eyes Chaos Max is on it.

White Stone Combo: Dragon Ravine, Dragon Shrine or just throwing a stone at a monster to send it to the graveyard gives me another Blue Eyes once per turn at the end phase. The card can then be banished to put Blue Eyes in my hand to ensure this next combo

Blue-Eyes and Blue-Eyes Alt: If both are in hand, I can Special Summon Blue Eyes Alt.

Dragon Spirit of White: This is more of a defensive measure, but I can summon this instead of a Blue Eyes to kill magic and trap cards and then if I have a blue eyes in my hand I can throw DSW to the grave and special summon my Blue Eyes. DSW is always considered a BE card as well.

Master: Gets me my tuners back, and when it goes to the grave I can use it like Sage, except from the grave.

Add a few draw cards, this really nice "discard and draw" continuous card I found a yugi player using, A little Soul Charge, some nice field cards based around Blue Eyes and tribute summoning and you have a deck that gives me wins about 80% of the time if I don't fuck up.

I'll sort it out, sorry for keeping the wait.
I was more gauging the idea for now then someone made the vote.
Planning to set up a challonge and some sort of rules for how the event works.

I can see how you lose to dark magicians now.

I figured out what was wrong last night actually, and Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis, Dragon Spirit of White and Thunder End Dragon is a card they have no answer to. As long as you don't attack until that card's effect goes off to clear their magicians and equip spell cards, they're essentially helpless because they rely on people killing their magicians in combat to summon more magicians.

today is off to a great start

fuck, i am not even into this and now i want one too

I swear to God, you guys have bitched so much from negative my opinion is now somewhere between indifferent and actually positive.

oh no, how dare we have opinions.

What they for playing inferior magicians.

the art looks like something from Christopher Hart, but the gameplay and writing are great. It's a board game built around a fully playable card game that would have been fun by itself… get ready to spend some big bucks though. The game itself is $90(after shipping) if you get it from the KS site.

I was able to score all mine for 70, but that's thanks to getting a crazy good seller on BGG.

It is one thing to have an opinion, another to scream hysterically about the end of times.

what they get*

I wonder who could be behind this post.

In that case you must be a paid Vanguard shill.

I remember looking at vanguard and instantly thinking of that shit show game Duel Masters.

I actually enjoyed watching anime until around episode ~20. Played a little on some free fan game. You know and this is the irony. I haven't given a single cent to Konami for YGO, but the people that are mad most of the time have. Yet, I am the shill.

I'll be honest, If the Link cards really are that bad then people will ban them across the board anyway.

Besides, this shit looks idiotic, it's basically just a worse version of pendulum summon except even more casualized.

Players like me who pack beatsticks of around 3000 and field clearers won't have trouble with these idiots.

Black Hole is going to be very relevant in the coming days.

Not played it or watched the show, but I sure can look at cardboard and make assumptions :^)

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Link_Slayer
Konami are pretending to be slowing down the game and everyone is being completely tricked by it. Meanwhile the bullshit effects are just getting more bullshittier.

they could have at least required the opponent to have a monster on the field
but in all seriousness, will anyone actually run this for spell/trap removal? twin twister is better
also
why

Remember when you had to run this card called Mystical Space Typhoon. Then you had a new card that acted just like an MST. But then you had one card that required from you to send to the graveyard another card, any card, not required to be an MST, and you got the effect of two MSTs. And now, now you get a monster, a very easily first turn summoning monster, that can do the effect of two MSTs, help you summon a Link/Synchro/something, and even fill your graveyard with delicious cards for more usage. And now get this. It has 2000 attack. Do you Strike it, or do you let it be. And then it attacks. And then it decides to activate its effect and you are not basically forced to Solemn or let the Solemn die, even though you could have used it earlier and save yourself both some life points and cards. This shit is going to be in every deck for now.

if it gets summoned and you have even 1 spell/trap on the field, you're obviously gonna want to immediately remove him, so i don't think anyone who can get rid of him would choose not to
and in any case, this thing is easier to kill than twin twister (strike stopping his summon/spell destruction, vanity preventing his summon beforehand, etc)
twin twister seems like it's here to stay

In fact you just have been forced to use a Strike, otherwise you would wait for something else.

That is the thing. He doesn't have to activate the effect. If you let it leave on the summon, he can just go ahead and attack and only then use its second effect, if at all. If you had no monsters that is half of your LP gone.

and the opponent just went -2 or even -3 to kill a strike (unless the effect isn't a cost)
nobody is gonna be fucking stupid enough to let him stay on the field long enough to use his effect
if they can remove him, they will

You're also acting like the other player can't have this, or you haven't at least got a 2K stonk Link out.
The situation you're giving is the opponent literally started his turn, did nothing and let them go and if you say what if it's a later turn, well the other player clearly would have just spent all his monster resources to end up with a clear vs clear board situation so he's probobly already dead no matter what card was summoned.

and if you had no monsters there's no reason not to strike it now, it's simply a matter of 1.5K or 2K at that point with anything else after being a too bad so sad.

You are contradicting yourself. Negating him on summon and negating him on the effect are two different things.
was for negating the summon, something you would do for a Cyber Dragon or Photon Trasher.
And then if you didn't negate the summon, he gets to keep his level 5 monster with 2000 attack. He can attack and after that force you to use the Strike anyway.

I actually did he can attack and then added "if you don't have a monster" so I acknowledge both possibilities. The easier to summon links so far a weak, including the dog, which by the way you can easily summon with him. And even if we ignore the second effect completely, he is still a way better Cyber Dragon/Photon Trashes, but with his second effect he is way, way better. And my original point exactly that, that this is just one of the many cards proving that Konami hasn't been slowing down on bloating the effects in any way, which has been the real problem with the game, if any, and also a proof to the crying people it won't be getting much slower.

but why wouldn't i

In the case of it can be turn 1 (where it's other effect means jack shit)
Not really, cyber dragon is searchable, recoverable, has more attack and is summon able on a relavent turn.
Nigga can't even be used to make Infinity or kaiju overload fusion plays
Kek

fake em out with another summon, then summon the one you want to summon

either way they're summoning something i'm gonna want to strike, so my only choice is to strike whoever goes first
not striking either of them the moment they hit the field is just me being stupid

Again it's expecting to always have the answer, if you've lost your board by the end of your turn you're already on your last legs and now they're pumping out to end you.
Don't strike 2k+
Strike 1.5K or more if they continue plays
ignore and strike next play 3.5K minimum
Just striking is clearly the minimum net loss.

Well then he MST your Strike with precision and hasn't wasted any sort of summoning. You just did something you wouldn't do for a mare Cyber Dragon. And it is not like I am saying what happens if you don't Strike it as if it is going to be something to often occur, if you have the Strike, but as the reason why you will probably get forced to Strike so you wouldn't add to the bad.

You must be playing a very specific and shitty deck to be able to search a Cyber Dragon. Just about no one would Strike a single Cyber Dragon on the field, so don't pretend the second effect is not important. And of course, this all Strike talk is if you have a strike at all. Otherwise he is probably going to both kill your set cards and use it to summon a puppy mama or something.

except that i'd have to be blind to call this a mere cyber dragon

That is the point. Though at the same time is masturbating so hard over Cyber Dragon he is barely holding himself from saying otherwise.

What if you're playing this deck that runs on meme magic, nearly won an event recently in this post zoo world but his memes overwhelmed him to actually side that ra's sphere mode costing him bricks.
T. someone who's not read overload fusion, Sea monster theseus or infinity.
Again on turn 1 it's worthless
on it's Solemn'd like the rest of cards with this effect.

That episode was hilarious.

poal.me/h73jeu
Asking about mini events?
Do you guys think they should involve a losers bracket, yes or no?
Multiple choice if you have to pick the meme answer

T-thanks

I play Lyrical Luscinia.

As cheesy as my wins have been, How bad is my deck and how can I improve it?

Forgot to include pic related

Do you guys think that Konami will ever completely reboot the card game? I can see them doing it if they get desperate enough to cash in on normalfag nostalgia.

Maindeck monster, part of a type-archetype that will die as hard as Psychic proper did and will stop being used after the good ones get limited, with a really fucking negate-able effect that hemorrhages cards (the discard happens before activation, too,). The only real important part is that it forces you to use removals instead of benching them, which seems like a really cool way of supporting the Link Monster archetype that is going to get butchered by the many, many decks that are now shifting towards control instead of zoo.
In the end? Wow, it's fucking nothing. If it had light type and/or was level 4 I'd be more interested as a more versatile photon thrasher, but it isn't even that.

Ignore the summon and wait until he activates effect and dumps cards to solemn strike. Effect is manually activated, too, so if you do use removals, it's gone for real.

Yes just so they can make you buy Dark Magician all over again.
Then they'll cross over both games when the reboot reaches the same retardation 20 years later and the market literally kills itself

What deck would The Donald play? I feel like Hillary would play Exodia or some bullshit stall setup

Cannon Soldier, quillbolt OTK loop Being the president he can run 3 Ultimate offering and emergency teleport to make it one of the most consistent things on this earth

I'm surprised Vanguard or Force of Will haven't capitalized on Konami's fuck up yet.

It'd be the perfect time to say something like, hey at least we don't make your decks unplayable for a cashgrab.

My enjoyment of this game has decreased slightly

Remove Parasite Fusionist and Independent, Independent is garbage OTK bait that's inferior to it's fusion material. Since you have the space in your ED, you can probably throw in Instant Fusion and Restrict for easier R1. Take out one Mystic Piper, three is unnecessary and Cobalt more or less does the same job. Cobalt should never be higher than one unless you want a one-way trip to brick city. Take out Battle Fader, Assembly already does the same thing and you should have Assembly on your field at all times anyway. I don't know what equip spell you're using, but you should probably take it out along with Hidden Armory. Same goes with that trap with the eyes. You have literally nothing to search for with Left Arm Offering, so that can go. Mirror Force and Solemn can be replaced with three of Harpie's Feather Storm. Finally, get rid of Sonic Bird. Any space you have left can be filled with swarmable Level 1 monsters.

and that's how i started running d/d/ds

Just fuck off, you insufferable faggot.

It is nog healthy to be so angry.

I understand all of your complaints though, and will take them into account. Though I will most likely ignore some of them for fun

I dunno about Stoic Challenger, it seems like the proper way to play Lyricals is to cherry tap with Assembly until you're at the point you can successfully suicide bomb with Recite. If it works then I can't argue with results, though.

Anyone else having trouble with ygopro? Every duel just ends with my opponent going afk.

What are good splashable rank 4 xyz?
I've stopped playing around the time bujins came out in japan

They are pretty much the same. Only Dark Rebellion Dragon is new. Other than that only pretty much Castel is an important generic. But if you really want to go for rank 4s there are other ones like Number 80, Daigusto, Abyss Dweller, Ark and Ragnazero can be a thing if you really want to. Oh yeah and there is Utopia into Utopia Prime (or something else, or nothing) into Utopia the Lightning. There are some other ones, but they are not generic. Rank 4s are not that much of a thing right now, well, if we don't count Zoodiacs, but they are their own deck. If you want a XYZ toolbox, Dinomist with Cyber Dragon Nova -> Cyber Dragon Infinity and Bahamut Shark -> Toadally Awesome is an option. Or Brilliant ABC-Dragon (with the new Gadgets).

I've had a similar problem a short while ago, I solved it by reinstalling YGOpro.

gonna run a fun shiranui build tomorrow at locals
my friend last week did some crazy shit with one of the bujin xyz that summons banished monsters, but since i don't have lawnmowing or some of the generic banish-support, i don't feel like trying to build it
my hopes are to be able to at the very least annoy zodiacs with beelze

That's what Duel Link is

Nice meme faggot.

welp, there go another 3 hours to download 10gb of shit i wouldn't have needed in earlier versions

Hillary would play a disruption deck. Donald would probably use a Utopia focused deck or something.

You're thinking too small.

Trump would play a Rock-Stun deck, with the Koa'Ki Meiru having a wall card. Add in some Gogogo support for XYZ and swarming capabilities.

Hillary? Not sure about what sort of deck would fit them.

Why are Flower Cardians so fun?

I thought i would hate them, given their looks and designs. But it's so much fun to slap down overcosted card after overcosted card to create some amazing nightmare of draw after draw until pulling out two synchros and swinging for game on turn three.

How have you not lost by then?

because they can brick easily

all my fucking decks feel dead

Play Trent OTK

Wait till Links, then they REALLY will be dead.

It feels so weird, but kinda good I'm looking forward to that nice feeling of opening card packs again. I love water cards so glad to see that they've made them more viable for a whole deck then when I was a kid. Anyone know of a place where I can order all the cards from the Fury from the Deep structure deck easily?

Also what's some of the good vidya games of it? Any good ones on the ds/3ds?

if you're going for a water themed deck, just order the individual cards for mermails, they can OTK easily right now, they're gonna be even more broken when links come out

i'm sort of managing to occasionally beat zodiacs with this
assuming that they don't immediately hit me with dimensional barrier

Ritual beast decklist. Extra deck is short to counter against TRUUU KANGS. Probably the worst match up and contender for best meta deck in a link summoning format.

Card is good. But power creeped hard. Dimensional Barrier does its job but better.
Speeds the deck up for Wen or more Uli-hawk searches. Great card.
Sucks when you brick and open with multiples or top deck. Yeah its a combo piece but with Necroface engine and WW combo, felt like it was good to drop 1.

After that. Cant seem to improve this deck anymore.

Ok I'm about to fix up the challonge for this.
If we do these events I'd have to ask that people contending do a simple thing.
When you're doing matches save all 3 to record them, need them for proof. preferably when you announce you win just have them on hand.
Hopefully later today I'll have one made and there'll be a thread to host this on, very sorry this has taken so long.

need help with this deck. I burn through quite a lot of resources so some help would be pretty nice.

or is this just not doable?

Have you tried running Kaijus? Great fodder for Trade-in.
If you want to go heavy on draw with Allure and Foolish Burial of Belongs you can run the Paladin ritual for Galaxy Dragon.
Past that, Eldolons are resource heavy, imo.

Yeah, Galaxy Eyes take up loads of deck space enough as is. I ran out of room for trap cards too.

but i'll try it. I might make a 42 card deck just in case.

Is it OP's image or no one is cares about Link monsters that much any more?

I don't even

bump

I've got a lot of dp in tag force special. Which cardpacks do I buy to learn the current meta, elemental HERO? There's over a 1000 cards in this game.

Pendulums and XYZs mostly. The current meta (as decks) is not in the game anyway. And the meta is going to change soon.

That's shit we nicknamed "burn".

Decks that focus on defending themselves while solely stacking effects to deal damage instead of attacking like you're supposed to. Polarizing to say the least. I personally think they're unfun to play against altogether. They should strategically use offensive monsters as well for a more interesting threat.

Use flexible effects that destroy Spell and Traps as well as monsters, negating altogether if necessary, to take the wind out and leave them defenseless then attack freely. Some monsters like Swift Scarecrow and Battle Fader can be used only from the hand to stop attacks for the rest of the turn when they have no monsters, but I don't think the AI will have those particular techs.

Man, even though I lose horribly about 60% of the time, every duel where I pull off some anime-tier shit is much more satisfying than when I play a meta deck.

what a surprise, who could have seen this coming

Start with Tag Force 1 and work your way up.

That's true, but how many people do you know who play a D-HERO deck centered around Plasma (technically my deck is more centered around End Dragoon, but summoning that motherfucker is too much of a hassle in the vast majority of duels I played) in the Year of Our Lord MMXVII? Who expects Plasma to casually enter the field in 2017?

By the end of the year I should be able to play the Japanese version fairly well.

This shit is the best.

This was a bad idea.

Don't worry if you don't get it now, there will be a lot of mechanics that will become nigh unplayable in the upcoming months anyway.

For the better or for worse? I just want to play classic yu-gi-oh again without having to relearn goddamned everything

If you just wanna play with classic cards, you can play the Power of Chaos games.

ARE YOU EVEN TRYING ANYMORE

Nice

well technically, it's a 1 card removal, since it requires the other to fail
i don't think you can cheese them to both work

Why do I keep playing Legecy of the Duelist? This shit is goddamned miserable and Im tired of essentially being forced to exclusively use beatdown tactics. Also the AI is fucking horrendous

Well if you had read the OP, you would know it is shit. The only reason I have the game is, because it is great for my 8-year-old brother than can't even read English.

I suppose you could target and protect it or destroy your target another effect?

I downloaded it before lurking this thread. I was hoping for a game that started me off with the game I knew and played and eased me into the newer shit but I guess I'll just grab Tag Force Special instead

I pretty much gave up as soon as I played Mai and her first turn consisted of her playing Harpies Hunting Ground, then playing Harpie Lady, which forced her to destroy her own Harpies Hunting Ground. There was another one which almost made me give up, don't remember against who, but they had 2 cards set down in the backrow, next turn, I immediately MST one of their face downs, it's an MST. What does the opponent do? Activates MST in response to destroy ITS OTHER SET CARD! Thanks man.

Tag Force Special is better, but the game doesn't fuck around that much so you may face decks way out of your depth in the beginning since you won't have much of a card pool, but the good thing is that all packs and structure decks except for the few unlockable ones are based on real life OCG packs, so you can just look any of them up if there's a card you're missing to see where it is. The packs and structure decks are all relatively cheap too, especially when you compare it to how the game essentially showers you with money after each duel. Also, I suggest you do the puzzle duels first thing after you get the game, you'll get a fair amount of money out of them and they're quite easy, especially compared to the puzzle duels some other games had.

Are nips still reacting badly? This is all I need to hear.

And want to hear.

Im enjoying it so far and XYZ monsters seem pretty straightforward but at the same time why the fuck WOULDN'T you use them with the fact that they are special summons?

I just started watching season 3 of the original yugioh series and oh my god it's fucking shit. I was expecting a conclusion of the tournament going on in season 2, but the show did a complete 360 degree turn and walked away from that idea.
season 2 ending:
season 3 begins and on very first episode

i never even bothered to finish the original series
gods were awesome and all that, but after the virtual world thing i can't remember what happened at all
five headed dragon was cool though

Five headed dragon was from the virtual world saga before battle city, not the other virtual world bullshit they were did.

Does it spike up in difficulty any time soon? Im using the basic newbie deck and I've been demolishing just about all the other duelists by just by chaining summons

Hot off the presses

I AM COMPLETELY ERECT

MHM
DID SOMEONE SAY
BEST OLDSCHOOL FUSION MONSTER

Yugitubers and random morons are defending that cancer.

I can get WHY Yugitubers are defending it; it can cause the death of the game, and if the game dies, they don't get to pump out monetized videos anymore.

Random morons are actually showing the same behavior we see shills here do: "How do I know it's shit till I eat that shit?"

Worse. Konami thinks it can screw over its fanbase by forcing everyone to use Link Monsters or not be able to use their old decks; nevermind that getting out Links costs monster resources rogue/old decks can't afford.

I personally think the game's pretty much over after Nationals this year.

Yes, really bad. Stores are threatening to drop the product.

Man, this game went to shit after Synchro-whatsit. Oh and Gayden. They should have just focused on Yugi's and Rebecca's son.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT AND WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY BLUE EYES

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

DID SOMEONE SAY BLUE-EYES SUPPORT?
I THINK I HEARD SOMEONE SAYING BLUE=EYES SUPPORT
==BOY, I SURE DO HOPE KONAMI MAKES MORE FUCKING BLUE-EYES SUPPORT

EAT SHIT YOU LIMEY FUCK

Is there a fucking english patch for Tag Special that DOESNT fill it with Yugioh: Abridged maymays

Why is it necessary that ==EVERY FUCKING CARD== nowadays has to have a fucking paragrah effect?

No.

Did you play the special courses in the Dark Tournament yet? One of them is really cool, you basically play against decks which won the YCS.

Only Yugi had the privilege so far.

ZA KINGU
i liked scarlight, that shit was cool
wish we had more resonator support though

Looks like they'll have to learn the hard way, won't they?

Chaos MAX should look pleasing to you, though.

Jack is perfection.

Tyrant's summon was fucking hype incarnate.

THIS IS JUST LIKE ONE OF MY CHILDRENS CARDGAME CARTOONS

I have portrayed my grievance in a way I deem accurate and satisfactory.

Why don't you just stop sucking dick at yugioh

I'm trying

New Thread