Final Fantasy Tacticool

Also I want to play Tactics ogre next, but should I play Ogee Battle first? Ever since I beat the original FFT I became a whore for SRPG's

What about Disgaea? I finishes the first, should I just move to the second now?

I guess. Disgae 2 is just more disgaea right? Ogre batle and LUCT are prettt different

Who?
Funny way to spell Ramza

Ramza was a bandit and a heretic, the church says so.

Play Tactics Ogre

Play Disgaea 2

Right on, thanks

Actually, if you've got the PSP version, play Etna's scenario first.

Why? Is it a prequel?

Disgaea 1 and 2 are mostly unrelated outside of sharing a setting and having a few recurring characters.
Disgaea 1 on the PSP had Etna mode which was a What If? scenario where Etna pulls the trigger in the opening scene and Laharl dies leaving Etna to become the demon lord.

Undoubtedly more comical than the games proper but still worth a playthrough or at least a plot synopsis/longplay.
Worth playing directly after 1 if only because the stories are connected directly.

That's right good go-I mean guy. I mean I don't even know who Ramza is

Is it true Disgaea 5 will come to PC soon?

To be precise, Let Us Cling Together on the PSP. play that one. Soundtrack is really good too

FFTA and FFTA2 are good gameplay wise, but the stories are awful.

There are Other SRPG's like Jeanne D'arc.

Not sure about Devil Survivor

Play Tactics Ogre. The PSP port. Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis for the GBA is worth playing as well. Story is much more generic RPG than Let Us Cling Together, but it's not bad and the gameplay is still solid.

Stop playing srpgs for babies and pick up some Sting ones. Tactics Ogre despite being easy is still good though if only for the sweet customization, beautiful art and waifus. Ravness Loxaerion best girl.

2 only just came out. I bet they're doing them in release order

FFT was okay but Tactics Ogre is better. FFT's job system was retarded and only a handful of job's were actually useful for damage output and abilities. Tactics ogre had classes that sucked depending on how you use them.

After you play Lets Us Cling Together, be sure to go for the best ending in The Knight of Lodis. Has an interesting twist.

why do you think people liked that "srpg for babies"

play luminous arc 1 and 2
3 sadly hasn't been translated, unless I missed it

In a sense, FFT/A/2 is like a classic FF. The objective isn't to do the game or to enjoy the story, it is to see how much you'll be able to break the game while having fun. And the possibilities are countless.

Still, FFTA's game-breaking solutions were rather fun. I didn't expect Marche stripping everyone and everything of both their skills and equipment before fighting them to death at their weakest.

Marche was right all along.

Fuck all of you

The (((Church of Glabados))) wanted to fucking summon ancient Zodiac demons.

That was when the plot went to shit though. From political intrigue and betrayals to "muh demons"

Exactly. The intrigue was excellent and then it just veered straight into GO KILL DEMON JESUS territory.

Sure thing Lucavi lover.

he was a cunt, his reason to return the world to normal was completely and absolutely selfish.

fuck marche

Did you play all three FFT games?
If yeah then move to Tactics Ogre. Ogre Battle is an RTS instead of a standard SRPG.

Are you a cuck?
He won against all odds. Why the fuck should he sacrifice his wishes for a bunch of losers he had known for a day and his crippled brother who had no ambition?
Seriously, Marche overthrew a fantasy empire while starting from scraps. He needs no justification.

is there a mod that makes FFT combat not snail-slow?

i tried to replay it a year ago and couldn't stand it. i guess i got too used to disgaea, where long animations can be skipped and character movement can be hastened up. FFT gets pretty tedious in that sense.

disregarded your entire post, go back to Holla Forums retard.

How about you go back to your hugbox cuckold

I couldn't even play it because it was so slow. It's even slower than Tactics Ogre which is about the maximum slowness I can still handle.

reported. go back to your shithole board.

they made a PSP remake and couldn't be bothered to fix that, or at least put an option in there.

Disgaea has that one thing in its favor. the walking animations, attack animations, casting animations, they can all be skipped and flashed through if you set the game to do so in the options. i wish FFT and FFTA had that.

using an emulator with fast forward function just isn't the same.

Ogre Battle is better.

My fucking nigger, I hate how shitty fucking Tactics Ogre meant that every subsequent SRPG needed to be a fucking clone.

This isn't tumblr retard
Get the fuck off of this site.

it gets pretty clear at the end when Mewt´s mom goes from a milf to an evil milf and then to a slime demon

you have to go back

Are the ogre battle games really fun?

If so where do i start? I was thinking about March of the Black Queen but not sure which version.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance was a mistake.

try a solo run, if you're feeling lucky

All this over some dirty peasant girl.

bump

Thank you for clearing the slate; 10 Gill has been deposited into your account.

well he at least did something unlike this trash character. even if Ritz has some shit reasoning is still better than any A2 character imo.

Go home marche

Did you play it on the PSP or something with the gimped 1/3 speed animations?