New comp. Recommend games plz

Bought a new rig. Supposed to be for work but obv can smash games but need some recommendations. First desktop in over a decade. Specs-

-i7 6700
32 gig ram
GTx 1080
Ssd
28 in 4k monitor

This is now Chen thread

well I hate to disappoint you but there is literally nothing but western console ports that take advantage of a system like that, but they only look as good as the console originals yet run as bad or even worse. I think as far as recommendations go, I'd suggest you get a sega saturn and sell your PC because the saturn is the greatest platform known to man.

But really, unless you want 2D PC management/clicking menu games, you aren't gonna be very happy with current year PC.

league of legends

Old School Runescape

Sleeping Dogs
Crysis
Dead Rising
Metro 2033
MGSV
The Ys games
Thief Gold (Get the TFix patch though)
Titanfall 2
EDF 4.1
Alien Isolation
And DOOM, cant go wrong with any of them really.

Join the Vintage System master race and enjoy the classics that appeared on the PC-98/Neo Geo/Dreamcast/PC-Engine/MS-DOS/Sega CD/etc.

Yeah, sigh. I browsed through steam and bought a bunch of games to have a crack at but so far nothing really interesting. Thought I must be missing something

Chen thread? Chen thread.

That's all I got.

Daggerfall

Fucking lurk, you slant-eyed mixing faggot.

Just Cause 3 is boring as fuck, but it looks pretty and it runs like shit so maybe if OP wants to put all that ram to use on the memory leaks, it's worth considering.
And Shadow Warrior 2 is better than the first one, once you shove a couple of upgrades on those guns and turn off those stupid numbers.

And play Serious Sam 3 OP, it still looks good.

Is that a tranny? The face is worryingly masculine

What do you think?

If that's a bulge then that's one tiny fucking penor

Looks like the pubis is higher than the pantsu and the penis is curling over his perineum.

back to >>>/reddit/