This guy is now willing to build up speed for 12 hours just to avoid ground pounding

This guy is now willing to build up speed for 12 hours just to avoid ground pounding.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/R6HA1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And for those of you that want something longer

When will Pannen make commentated vids again?
Building up speed just isn't the same without his voice :(

legend has it that dubs makes wishes come true

That's actually kind of sweet. He's like a tulpafag/waifufag but with pencils. I hope him and his pencil friends are still having lots of fun together.

Weak. I want to take Amber and use her to draw lewd things happening to her.

No thanks.

you're gonna watch and you're going to like it

That's pretty cute.

I wonder if he ever came on his pencils like Tile Guy

t. Farmer John

;-;

Imagine if humanity could harness such autism for good.

You're not a nice person.

The Youtube recommendations are great.

something I have been wondering about; have all the bugs and exploits and shit still work on the DS version of super mario 64?

2:18
It looks like its a whole 'nother beast.
I don't think water works like that in 64

he's moving up in life

I didn't know autism could be that adorable.

All thats left for him is to be made fun of by southpark and to be featured on the simpsons.

this really goes to show how much of a perfect storm the A button challenge is.

If you were writing by hand, you could just write half an a.

checked

they're also met by a scalie that mocks them at every turn

This is why children need fathers.

Fuck Rachel. There is a reason why the other pencils hated her. Though I wonder what would a mechanical pencil do to earn the ire of the others.

Okay okay oookay.

I can get it. It is like when you are a child and make up stories and characters and so. Its okay.

But why writing it out into the internet? Why?

That's a very poor collection, it's like he just grabbed a bunch of random pencils he had lying around and wrote a fan fic.

Why not?

Because it is autistic and creepy as fuck?

so why is N64 emulation still shit?

Imagine if Pannenkoek directed his autism toward reaching parallel universes in real life instead of in Mario 64.

probably tried to import pens to take their jobs

because the N64 itself was fucking garbage and only Rare could get it to work right.

He wouldn't share it with anyone else, I can guarantee.

I remember a story about the Project64 devs bullying all coders that weren't personally involved with P64 development away from N64 emulation.

He should make like his pencilfus and fill himself full of lead. :^)

Who's to say he hasn't already built up speed for 12 hours and done so? Who's to say he isn't the one that threw us out of the berenstein universe when he did it?

PJ64 was always shit. Remember when they charged 20 dollarydoos for the "demo" version of 2.0, and 1.7 was the publicly available version for three or so years?

And the newer version they put out for free around that time that was somehow buggier than their previous release you then had to dig for? Yeah.

ahh, yeah.
why is pj64 even hailed as the best n64 emulator, anyway?
the only good thing about it is Glide, and you can use that on any other emulator anyway.
now that i think about it, pj64 was always shit. i remember the earlier versions of 2.0 randomly bluescreening my pc when running games.
I wanted to play Mario Party with a buddy over netplay a few weeks back.
also setting up netplay on that piece of shit is a fucking pain, and it still works worse than Kaillera on 1964.

I remember when people just played games to have fun and beat high scores, not to complete a made up challenge that has nothing to show for doing it unless they record it for posterity.

The challenges are only for himself and not his actual priority. They're simply goals that, as he reaches for them, help him learn more about Mario 64. The guy just wants to learn everything about the game.

This is some powerful autism. It explains why he can spend so much time on retarded Half-A press videos and doing shit like beating levels in as few inputs as possible.

archive.fo/R6HA1

this is why i never understood speedrunning. it's just doing the exact same route of the exact same game several thousand times until muscle memory makes you get a "good" time.

this, on the other hand, is mildly entertaining. doing a game without using some function that everyone is so accustomed to having, it doesn't seem fun to do, but is fun to watch. Swordless runs of Zelda, A-press-less runs of Mario. It's unintended, and shows some creativity in overcoming obstacles, even if they are created by the user in this case.

also true. He's kinda like Stryder with Paper Mario.

Tile Guy never came on the tiles.

As autistic as this guy is, the video about the missing coin was pretty interesting. I can't fault the guy for exploring every single thing possible about a game he loves. I wish I had that kind of dedication to something. Like a woman.

He came on the counter next to them though. Close enough.

No, Tiles aren't for lewd.

Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades, you don't make a tile baby by ejaculating CLOSE ENOUGH to the tile.

Are the boypens the children pannenkoek has with his ladypens?

Pannen loves his pencils with pure heart, Tiles user is a perverted freak who lusts for them.

You're gonna tell me he never came on any tiles ever? Bullshit. The only reason he didn't cum on those kitchen tiles was because they were on the wall, but I'm sure if he found some nice floor tiles he'd be all over that shit.

Pannen probably does anal with his pencils. Tileanon is pure.

I'd like to see your proof, heretic

I'd like to see your's first.

you made the claim
the burden of proof lies onto you

Well, I did not Z this coming.

Hey guys what's going on

women aren't worth giving this level of attention to nor are they as complex as SM64.

Didnt one of the releases of PJ64 have like malware or adware bundled with it?

It only took him 1,5 hours though

Strider at least sounds like he can handle social situations. Plus, he has that voice that makes the ladies go unf. Not quite as deep as MagicScrumpy, but leagues better than Pannenkoek.

Pannenkoek sounds cute tbh
I can think of at least some girls who'd be all over his dick

nothing gets girls more wet than mad Mario 64 skills.

I seriously doubt it since there is an owner so there would be no globalization allowing foreign writing tools to be introduced. I bet Rachel would just jam a lot and be a generally shitty mechanical pencil.

What universe do you live in?

a parallel one

I built up the wrong amount of speed and misaligned, please send help

smh fam

It doesn't matter what measurement of time
it will always be 12 hours

There are other measurements of time besides the universal standard?
The word you're looking for is 'amount'

it matters not what amount of words
it will always be 12 hours

American time.

Why the fuck did I name the picture of scout that filename

no one is judging you

>Calls out for them by name as he's searching, tells them to hold hands or equivalent appendages so that they can be found together
It's Amber

Do not bully the pannen or his pencils

Which one do you think helps him the most? I bet he takes lots of notes on how to do his speedruns and coming up with new ways to clear the game without pressing A.

DEEPEST LORE

Rape evans

I bet he writes journals for some, if not each pencil. Abby definitely dots her i's with hearts.

>I just met the poorest, most cutest [sic] guy today in Engineering class today! He asked me for some lead, and my heart ached when I heard him speak - I just had to help him. His clip was broken and his grip had bite marks, but he had a chance that just made me want to melt… He sounded so grateful I have him what little I could spare, I could tell that deep down, he had to be the sweetest, most humble man on the planet… I hope I see him again some time and ask him how he made out afterwards… And maybe even do the same with him… :P

He had a voice, stupid autocorrect