4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite stealth game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

That's a bit tough. MGS3 is pretty good though.

There has never been a legitimate stealth game. Only real stealth game is stealing your sisters panties, cumming on them, and putting them back before she puts them on in the morning for school.

metal gear solid I'd say

Morning everyone!

So tired today. Been in a shitty mood since yesterday. Need a good distraction today. Maybe I'll get lucky and my dad will have to work so I can watch weebshit a day early.

Back on playing soul calibur 2. Its alright but not a big fan of fighting games.

BUT SOUL CALIBUR 2 IS A TRANSCENDENT EXPERIENCE MONICA

das a pretty gud 1 tho monica but ye i feel ya monica

Hey pedospidey, are you good friends with Milo?

I'm also tired, though that's just my schedule being fucked.

Just ain't a fan of smashing a bunch of buttons to do shit in these. Plus the fucking command page doesn't list the actual controller buttons because of fucking fighting game autists and their retarded fight pad shit.

SomecallmeJohnny and Game Sack put out new videos, and I got to operate a tile saw. That's a good day in my book.

This is the only appropriate answer.

You're my new friend user. Let's get soft tacos next week.

I think I slept 9 hours so that might be why I'm beat.

Who and who and whats a tile saw?

no I mostly stayed away from gamergate outside of keeping up with it

this tbh monica

u playin w/ one of yo nigguhz tho fam? i'm jus confused as to y u playan a fightan when u don't lyk fightans monica

Two YouTube channels who put out quality vidya-related videos, especially Game Sack. A tile saw is a type of table saw designed to cut tile.

Metal Gear Tale 6: Invisible Touch

Okay, next week. Not now since I have heart burn.

I only slept like for 4 hours before I woke up and fell asleep again. Still haven't gotten some good rest.

Milo made a joke about pedos and now he's being accused of being a pedo thanks to a poorly edited vid.

Some of my leftover Steam codes for Sega stuff. Mostly DLC and some have been used. I probably won't be staying up for the thread tonight because I'm tired but I figured I'd drop these here since I doubt the last thread I put them in got everything.
Total War Rome II: Blood and Gore - 59KP6-KRLTE-A08G6

Total War Attila: Blood and Burning - 5EE9Z-2ZTD0-PW0IX

Shogun 2 Blood Pack - 504IF-FIWMK-RW8RQ

Endless Legend - Echoes of Auriga Add-on - 36WL9-46NYJ-RIX72

Golden Axe 2 - B37DA-PYBEB-IVJ7A

Golden Axe II: ILXWL-7Q6PJ-3K8X9

Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC - 4C97F-J0FI0-5N809

Total War Rome II: Blood and Gore - BX8KG-BWVCL-VEKPM

Total War Attila: Blood and Burning - D2QHC-A5GBX-90D3R

Shogun 2 Blood Pack - CTHMC-M822G-QFDWA

Endless Legend - Echoes of Auriga Add-on - 7E5TG-2T36J-RVX98

Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC - 5Y0CN-2JDK4-YN26A
Comix Zone - 5258F-95YMM-JCI63

I would probably have to pick the power of Gravity, though immortality is fine, that bitch is fat and ugly, the best looking daughter has a shit power sadly. Gotta go pure pucci tbh. Wish there was a girl that was into castration tbh.

Got nothing else to play really.

Ahh I'll add those to my daily kiketube rotation and see if they stick then, thanks.

You work in construction or like just helping your pa or something?

Try booze.

No.

It's all from their big event thing and I don't own the games that those DLCs are for.

this tbh mate

that's how it goes I suppose

comix zone is the only decent thing there

Fucking sega

You even old enough for that anyway? I forget

hey fams

I like fallout New Vegas
but dedicated to stealth?
Thief
putting out torches and shit with water arrows is cool as hell

Instead of buying a Lambo like a normal person, my dad's mid-life crisis involves him flipping houses and duplexes. He's paying me 500 bucks to help him flip a house in a low-income neighborhood that he swears wasn't a meth den before he bought it I don't fucking believe him though. We were putting up a tile backsplash behind the stove today; hence the tile saw.

Yes, I'm not an underaged faggot. Fuck you, Ritsu.

What you up to today user?

Is your dad actually making money doing this or what?

You can be 18-20 and not be old enough to drink you know.

hey if you do it up and rent it out and keep on with that process, he'll be sitting pretty

I know, but I'm not that young.

Are you in your 40s?

Mornin folKs, how's it going
I had the best sleep I've had the other night. Slept like 12 hours and woke up refreshed for a day of anime. The dream was pretty bizarre and a sign that I may be spending too much time on /monster/.
My buddy is getting me total warhammer while it's still $12, my only experience with the franchise is Rome 2 and shogun 2 which I can't even play because something on my computer is triggering it's bullshit drm and I can't figure out what.. What am I in for?

MGS

Metal Gear Solid, maybe some Deus Ex.

No, you dumbass. I'm younger than you.

JUST

He already has a buyer lined up for this. Even if the guy backs out, this thing is gonna sell quick. We're almost done with it, so I'll get the cash in time to pay off the rest of my Switch preorder/score a couple of games.

What anime user?

What you up to today?

Oh right

Don't really have one.

I think my dad's midlife crisis was him moving out of state to the Commie Coast. He claims it was for medical reasons, but still.

I wan't to be productive but instead I'm here
oh well

got started on setting up the CFW for the purple 3DS, did the torrenting for it before coming to work which was just a few minutes of setup and waiting for a bit but I was playing starboard instead of paying attention
when I get home today I'll download the other stuff which is like half a gig and if I'm not too tired I'll do the CFW install
also watched some Star vs Evil, episode was ok

dis tbh

it'd take mo time n is mo of a liability n pain in da ass but yo pops should b rentin dem shiz out

does cartoon network have jus da 1 character designer nao?

Just how many hours did you work on this for just 500$? Like if hes flipping hes gotta be making at least a few gs right?

Do anything fun today user?

(checked)
It's disney

Why does the jew baby hate Miku?

Konosuba s2, dragon maids, demi chan and tanya the evil.

How stupid are you.

does the western world jus have da 1 character designer nao?

u feelin blu monica?

he's in denial
don't fuck with him he cant deal

No.

The jews fear the samurai.

How is dragon maids anyway?

There is little point in picking up a system at launch, when it's operating on launch titles and the premise of more worthwhile games to come. Buying further down the line the library would be more established, and the games and system likely cheaper as well.

Nope. Think I'll boot up OS for a bit though.
That Halja totally reaped Brom on accident.

Go ahead and take their mind control pills goyim. They will make you feel much better!

OS?
Halja?
Brom?

Are these even things?

But Miku isn't a samurai.

gay niggas

*Stealths*

*Teleports behind you* nothing personal lover *unzips pants* UNF UNF UNF cuz I'm gonna make you

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Dishonored and MGS are coo I guess. Playing through Deus Ex for the first time at the moment but I'm not being very stealthy.

Having a hard time keeping myself from buying cigs v.

its becasue of CalArts faggotry
most of them do the potato head style now
most of em are lazy cunts and do noodle arms

hey now fam, shit ised to be cool

Says who?

Whats up user?

How long you been trying to quit?

Where did in my entire post did I say take pills. Holy shit you love assuming shit you nigger.

No wonder you resort to tripfaggoty now.

Fan art ain't canon though.

that's it DMX will not stop till I get mah own anime on da airwaves monica.

dont you already have one?

I can't think of any that I can stomach these days really. Just can't get into them at all.

I'm obviously just shitposting calm down user

Don't think miku has any real cannon, you know who says so at least.

Odin Sphere. This is a Halja. If you stun them, the animation has them apparently turn translucent right down to their nervous system. Brom seems to have gotten himself caught up in a reaping. The chapter he's a recurring character in simply says he was injured/went missing, but chapter three confirms he's gone to the land of the dead.

He resorts to it because Mark and the hotpockets won't let him be maximum cancer with avatars of his waifu.

Even so, I'm sure she isn't samurai.

racist af monica smfh fam fr fr

OH
you mean current western cartoons, yeah most are shit no doubt
they're bringing back samurai jack and gonna allow blood this time, Genndy is even in on it rip Mako

Bout a year now. Been doing pretty good, but they're starting to sound a lot better lately all of a sudden.

It's great, Quetzalcoatl is best girl

Ummm… I need to go to the pantry for food. Return a suit at Macy's. Maybe visit Kinokuniya before work.

God damn. I figured after the first month it'd be easy to not want them anymore. I'll never be able to quit.

Sounds pretty spoopy!

She can be whatever she want!

Nah older stuff too even. No real interest in it at all. Plus

a nigga try to quit in da winter but den it warm up n i 4get about it monica dat shit a cycle fam lyk de moon n de starz monica

Whats the plot like? It mostly just cute girls doing cute things right? I don't care for the weird plots.

The hell is kinokuniya?

so?
it's cool

that's sad ritsu
you're lack of drive is disappointing

But what if she doesn't want to be a Samurai?

u jus lucky dat a nigga transcended dis mortal coil monica

nip bookstore, got em in NY fam

I honestly don't even know how I got this far. Feels like it would be such a waste to give up now. I'll just stick to alcohol for the time being. Pretty good about that.

HE
wuz a cool guy

It's some Japanese bookstore here in NYC.

Meh got highlander on my plate right now anyway. Going to last me a good month or so.

But what if she does?

Neat, lucky fuckers. Never anything like that here.

Yeah, those things are fucking creepy. First one I had to fight as a midboss was a pain in the ass, and the way various abilities summon what seem to be worshippers to be reaped (again) when it tries to attack is a bit much. Then when finally killed they seem to explode into either bats or beetles or or something. Actually, I'm not even sure if they can be permanently killed given that; they might just reform later.

Netherworld Endelphia is a shithole, but it fits its purpose.

can u do me a favor w/ dat shit ritsu n if there's a episode where a nigga does some pivot sword breakin parry on a beach near the end of a episode let a nigga kno okay like ryt dat shit down u know i'm jus curious monica one

You looking for anything in particular there? What kinda shit they carry anyway?

Congrats on making it so far at least. I tried to quit last year and failed pretty horribly tbh

Whats combat like in OS again? Its just turn based rpg right?

Yee fam thats like episode 3. Was thinking when I watched it the other day "shiiiiiiet dmx called that shit"

decent show
I always dig the quickening

How do you know she does?

Yeah I love this show. Watched it a ton as a kid so its pretty comfy seeing it again. I actually own some big ass vhs boxset of the show somewhere.

I used to watch it a lot too, also knight rider

I've been there like once. They have manga, books, magazines, etc… Anime related stuff and figures. I just want to browse to pass time before going to work.

Never tried knight rider. For some reason I just really hate david hasselhoff. Don't know why.

Shit nice. I'd love to be able to buy figs randomly instead of ordering shit online all the time.

I watched it for the robot car tbh
fast talking car, cool as shit, like giant robots

oh shit it's dat early gud shit monica thank u tryna keep track of how many berenstains a nigga dun slipped all red e

Move to a big city. We have almost everything here in NYC. It's convenient, but it's shitty if you don't have good wages.

Kinda an ugly car though don't you think.

Pretty sure I fell through one myself recently. Shits been weird fam

No fucking thanks. Love my comfy rural mountains.

Real-time sidescrolling combat. Been playing it on Leifthrasir's remake mode. Reminds me a bit of an old school 2D Tales in combat, albeit with only one character at a time and being a lot more fluid/aerial enabled. You even get graded on how you did. Do kind of wish you could set more than four abilities at once though.

Some of the game stores out here occasionally get vidya figures. One day they got a big Rita (ToV) figure in along with some smaller ones of Estelle, Karol, and Judith. Thought of maybe getting one of them, but they were wanting too much, and all of them still found homes pretty quickly.

Shit if theres cute girls in this I might just have to play now.

the 80s fast car look is cool man,

Yeah that shit always seems overpriced in b&m stores for whatever reason.

The only figs I ever see in stores here are like the occasional cheap dbz ones and fucking ugly pop figs.

Isn't that just a damn firebird?

sounds pozzed as fuck

The playable cast is split between Gwendolyn, Mercedes, and Velvet as the girls, and Cornelius and Oswald as the guys. Also got Alice, but the only time you play as her is in the attic picking out which book she wants to read next (you're basically playing through the books she's reading). Currently been playing as Mercedes. Takes some getting used to a ranged oriented character in a game that prior has been more focused on melee, but she's fun.

Those Pop figurine things are template cancer. The local multimedia chain has a ton of them since they cater to hipsters (to be honest, the main reason I go there is occasional fuck ups on vidya/anime pricing; often times they ask WAY too much).

Welp if theres more girls than guys then I guess I'm in.

And yeah pop figs are fucking everywhere. Get disgusted seeing them at anime cons.

Leifthrasir's on the PS3, Vita, and PS4, and includes both a remake mode and classic mode, essentially giving you the original game as well for those that prefer the prior combat style.

Not real big on figures myself, but it annoys me a bit that back in the PS2 era, Japan got a SE of one of my favorite games with a figure of the MC, but that edition never came west because the series has never quite been that popular here (we're lucky we at least got every game; same can't be said for other bigger, more popular series).

Well, you can always just visit.

I'm from New York, so it can't be helped.

It's whatever.

I'd probably emulate the ps2 one honestly.

And I love figs but I mostly own anime ones. Trying to get older game figs is a hassle and they are always expensive.

I'd rather go to japan

Go to Japan. Bring me some candy.

Well, I've heard that the way combat was handled in the PS2 version wound up rather different than how I've been experiencing it. Also think I've heard the NA PS2 version was plagued with slowdown, so you might want to look into if it was the same case with the PAL one, or if emulation resolves the slowdown issue.

Yeah, the series I was speaking about seems to get little attention from figure makers, probably due to be pretty dead. Though surprisingly, I think I've seen posable Knightblazer / OverKnightblazer figures for like $40 online, despite how old the game it was from is.

Hey thanks I'll make a note of all that.

I'll admit that the game's a tad repetitive, but while locations are reused between books, the layout of them isn't, and the way the books build on the lore of each other is cool, letting you get a bigger feel for the world as your progress.

Anyhow, there's probably some gameplay comparison videos out there between the PS2/Classic mode and Leifthrasir.

The plots not really that convoluted. A dragon is saved by Mc and becomes a live-in maid to repay her. Other dragons she knows start coming by and living in the human world.
Pretty much just cute dragons doing cute things and fafnir being a video game addicted edgelord

coworker called me to say he got into a fistfight with a customer. Sounds like he got a concussion since he was having trouble talking.

no you don't want to sell it, you want to rent it, it's passive income for little work!

Stop being such a homofag. You homofag.

you can't make me you plain fag

There is nothing wrong with plains. They're perfect for horso's

horse pussy

takin off
night fams

Do not sexualize the horso's

Nite bro.

fly safely

says the sexualized

There is nothing wrong with sexualizing the human.

says the none human, I'm onto you

You're the nun human.

I never onced

Dont lie to me. Show me your panties. Now.

can't show you something that I don't have

You dont even wear panties? You're such a lewd spider.

wouldn't even wear cloths if it wasn't cold too

My, you're a perverted spider. Arent you worried the neighbors will talk if they see you?

if they didn't want to see then they shouldn't be looking into my flat

What if they liked what they saw?

if they get off to vague blurry humanoid figments then I think they've had mastered the internet