Holla Forums in chaos

Holla Forums is having an absolute meltdown over The Right Stuff. I am proud to be able to take credit for it. You should all take notes on how to trigger Holla Forums.
8ch.net/pol/res/8651514.html
archive.is/UZpSG

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8653718.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of Holla Forumss paranoia came to naught.

oh kek, I needed that laugh. It's always fun when these idiots get triggered so hard

This is what a true absolute madman looks like.

Can you resume what this massive spergout is about? The best thing about it is that they shitpost here less often when they can easily shitpost on their own board.

Read the screencap. The entire thing was induced with minimal effort, and TRS even discussed it on their own website.

Fucking hell, it's a recursive spergout

Now they've made a thread about this thread:
8ch.net/pol/res/8653718.html
They don't believe someone from here did it.

THERE'S NO BREAKS ON THE AUTISM TRAIN

Meanwhile TRS continues to try to falseflag Holla Forums lmao. Don't worry guys, I know it's not you.

I fucking love reading those autists eat each other while accusing everyone of being shills/jidf/alt-kikes/sjws/leftypol/reddit. Holla Forums is a special form of art, I guess, art meant to demonstrate the extreme capabilities of autism.

The circle continues

president trump

NO BREAKS
O
B
R
E
A
K
S

The fools have no idea.

Someone explain this shit to me. I can't keep up the aut-right factional insperging.

Prove that you are not a Holla Forumsfalseflager first..

What would I have to gain from doing that?

Take the blame off of TRS.

TRSodomite false flagging.

lel

Their use of "sodomite" is fucking hilarious

Picturing a fat Holla Forumsyp sweating as he flicks through the bible looking for quotes to support him

You would grant the safety of TRS

Did u think that you can fool us this easily?
Mods delet this thread and ban the falseflager

Good. It's returned to its natural state. Maybe I'll start posting there again.

improved

Take the green pill my man

If they check my IP they can see that I've visited and posted on this board before.

TRS stop it, you are making it too obvious that you are punch of retards

No, don't start this shit here. We are laughing at Holla Forums for being a bunch of paranoid autists, and it won't fly here

And for the past few weeks there was a pol fag with the same flag as yours.
In fact it is you the same TRSshill

Is this the first time Holla Forums has experienced functionalism on a leftist level?

Mods deleted this falseflag thread

tfw Holla Forums is now so paranoid and upset about us that they'll come shitpost here

Get on my level OP.

Most of us have. We just don't go around creating threads claiming credit because we're not spooked tbh.

This.