LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/file?h=8078735&i=835536
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im honestly 80% sure this is hirez shilling with shitposts now
they circlejerk on 4chan it wouldnt surpise me if would circlejerk here whenever they rememberd Holla Forums existed

also nevercake never should of been hired let laone given an announcer pack

LOL

Well, this one's going to be worse than usual.

You know, it occurs to me, I've not read 2 Babies 1 Fox this month. Perhaps it's that time of the month.

Maybe it's time for something different.

I read that as "underage absorbtion fatal", not separate tags.
Now no matter how good it is, I'll be disappointed knowing that isn't a tad.

DO HO HO HO

Do it pussy.

Is there any company more pathetic than Gearbox?

Reminder that these threads are as cancerous as the YLYL threads on cuckchan

Why's the girl version meaner?

Not quite yet.
We haven't got a consistent image that derails the thread.

The first pic is a thumbnail. Got the proper one?

Hardly.

Hope she like sharia law soon since Cancucka pass an anti-islamophobia law some time ago.

She was actually deported back to Cucknada.

LOL

Now that's even funnier.

Lazy fucking garbage.

Cancer sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

that artist actually got deported to canada? why?

Did you even bother reading the shitty comic? Erin got deported, not the artists.

>>>Holla Forums

t. user who wants sharia law on Holla Forums

Reading, understanding or even glancing at the source material before forming a kneejerk opinion? Well look at Mr. Fucking Fancyanon over here.

>>>/bog/

LOL

I have no idea why we tolerate these cringe threads under a different name.

Did they changing fucking artists again?

Go back to Holla Forums dumbfucks, most of these comics are not even videogame related. You are all actively making this board worse.

>neo/v/ RULE 11 KOSHER SHILLING IS KOSHER
lol

Do it

Gary Oak is the hero Holla Forums needs.

Somebody's assmad.

u mad bro

cry more faggot

ye u mad
>>>Holla Forums

you must have a lot of free time on your hands

uuh ok

lol threads deserve to burn tbh

Some post the tails image set

When I see a thread I don't like in the catalog, I just hide it, and then I forget that I ever saw it. But some, a precious few, get so assmad that they shit a constant stream of idiocy all over what would have been simple fun.

Show them you mad. Mad like the Hulk.

It's always pathetic to see a spammer. That's when you know someone is truly assmad: when they devote their time and energy to shitting up a thread on a cantonese woodcut board

we must take out board back from the cancer, this is the only way.

What spammer?

dob

91e1a8
Doing Gods work user.

Also a shame that the ID filter doesn't always seem to work. Ah well. This can be a study in uncheck autism.

Either that, or it's John Podesta getting pissy about Holla Forums tattling on him.

Oh well, time to mosey over to another tabbed thread on my browser, which is what you should have done in the first place. Thank god I don't have autism.

hih

hoh

Get off our board, reddit.

We must all be thankful, and appreciate even the small blessings we have been given. Just a few nucleotide order errors could have made any one of us into an assmad spammer who cannot discuss, or at least have a giggle at stupid vidya comics made by brain-addled leftists.

IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE

ihi

at least I will never be a (52) in a thread i don't hate

like*, I'm fucking tired

now this is some dedication
Let's see if we can make it to (400)

Is this the designated shitposting thread?

You deserve this.

yes

Guess I'll throw my lot in

Why can't you be a protagonist?

this tbh

This is my first and last time posting on this website. My son was in a drunk driving accident yesterday, and his last dying words were: Mom, all hail kek. I did a google research on it and that led me ultimately here.

Looking at your forums for the last hour, I have seen:

Green frogs (named Pepe apparently.)
Many racist remarks to God's Chosen People.
Cartoon women drawn in promiscuous ways
Nazi propaganda
Various drawings of what appears to be an islamic merchant

There is a line between free speech, and insane, disgusting crap that has already been detrimental to the lives of MY children, and I am sure children across the world. I just want you all to know that I have started my campaigning against your "chans" as of today. If you as an online community do not clean up your act, i will be forced to take legal actions against your channel. I myself am a very rich woman, and my husband will be sure to get the best team of lawyers to do the mash, to do the monster mash. The monster mash, it was a graveyard smash.

LOL

Not as much as Justin loves Reshiram, though

all me tbh

nice job bumping the thread faggot

You just love doing this, don't you? You just love going through your seven thousand files of smug anime girls, quoting my post, and taking your sweet ass time deciding which one is the most suited, carefully handpicking what "reaction image" is the most "EPIC" for this post. I bet you have this thread on a tab, hastily clicking on it when it notifies you that a new comment has appeared. You think you're so smart and smug, but in reality you have absolutely no control over yourself. Posting your pathetic "reaction images" is too important for you. In fact, I bet you even loaded them before you saw this post appear.

It's truly sad that none of you actually bothered to read what I wrote, let alone attempt to argue it. I don't know if it's because you can't read, or if you have read it, but can't come up with a proper rebuttal, because you know what I said is true, you know I'm right. What are you going to do? Reply to me again? Attempt to get me "BTFO"? Keep trying, because I really don't care. All I care about is getting the truth out there, which I've already done numerous times, and not once has any of you attempted to write a proper rebuttal, because it's impossible for you to do so.

same smh

All done. I'm sick of seeing this board go to shit.

This will go to the anals of story

the job is never done

How the fuck am I the cancer when you're the autistic moron posting shitty copypasta, crying and bitching about how Holla Forums, one of the most tamest fucking sites in terms of content, and now bitching about how a reaction image makes you want to lash out as an literal mentally deficient autsitic child because it makes your 'skin itch' which again kid, is a sign of literal autism if seeing something that tame makes you want to react violently, on top of you telling me that to not 'question you' when you're not just underage but in no position to start making demands as if you ahve power when you clearly suffer from some sort of authority issue complex on top of body issues of something like a reaction image makes you go full retard. I even tried having an actual discussion with your retarded ass and you've yet to give me anything other then crying about how baby tier garbage makes your skin crawl. If anything kid, you need to fucking to back to redditoe whatever the fuck that is, cause I'm getting tired of you underage non-white retards coming here trying to blend in and act like you can just prance around like an autist and get upset whenever you see someone green texting or overall not being some socially inept moron such as yourself who cries and shits himself over anything that's covered in a thin layer of shitposts and looks like a fucking smug anime. Let me guess, you suffer from a double digit IQ on top of being some third world abomination right? Fucking retard. Something tells me you've only been here specifically since 2015/16, and more than likely been on that liberal hugbox reddit since god knows when, and more than likely still go to 4cucks and have been going there since last summer.

Get the fuck out you third world chimp

Morons like you who keep coming here are the bane of my existence and many other anons who get tired of seeing literal retards like you bitching and moaning about seriously autistic and trivial garbage like a sick meme because it triggers your mental disability and thus try to garner pity points because it disturbs you so damn much, you have to lock up, freeze up like a little autistic child making little autistic yelping remarks in hopes whoever bothered replying to you will leave you alone to mutter and complain like a severely disabled degenerate that honestly nee to be euthanized. Fucking reddit transplant shitskin, Holla Forums has been getting tainted for far too fucking long now, you dumb fucking 13 year olds need to fuck right off.

Seriously, I just saw this post, skimmed through.

You're a fucking faggot, like one of those gay fucking kids who scream, "Daddy! I'm cold Daddy help me daddy!" on top of wearing fucking diapers shitting and pissing yourself.

The fuck is wrong with you? Your condition alone screams how much of a fucking weak-minded faggot you are, on top of definitely having some sort of mental deficiency, I wouldn't be surprised if you were suffering from Autism.

I mean why else would you share such disgusting fucking facts about you, your diaper and your deformed dick because you wanted to be a little fucking cake boy, you disgusting depraved sexual deviant. You are no different than those disgusting freaks that jerk off to fucking animals and whatever 'furry' shit they scrounge up, going as far to fucking hump god damn inflatable pool toys for "pleasure".

Kill yourself.

NOW

all me
tbh fam smh

Prove that i am you dubsman

No I won't, cause you're an illiterate shitskin. Though then again, you more than likely did read it, hence why you painstakingly quoted each line. Going to filter you since you're only going to end up ruining this thread by being a massive autistic shitskin, as seems to be the case with Holla Forums nowadays where idiots like you can't hold a conversation, have to cry about how shit makes your skin itch, how you're going to kill this, kill that when we all know you're one of those effeminate misshapen pencil necked shit-mongoloids who spend more time browsing funnycuck/9queer than actually playing or discussing video games cause you're either too poor, too stupid, or a combination of the both on top of being a shitskin. I don't even pity your kind anymore, I'm just waiting till mouth-breathers like you die off, you have contributed nothing, absolutely nothing ot this thread outside of being a glaring reddit transplant/4cucks cuck cadet.

They say a Japanese cartoon image is worth a hundred dicks.

Be offended you fucking faggot. Go rape more Palestinian children you sick fuck, and fuck Israel. Your nation will be turned into ash soon enough, you'd better leave while you can, and leave your shekels behind they are no good where you're headed you shit fucker. Do me a solid and kill yourself, the world could do better off with one less Israeli like you around, worthless faggot. Oh and go ahead and jack off with your antisemitism, bahh wahh wahh, what the fuck do you want filthy rat kike, you want me to call the butthurt waahhhmbulance for you? Wanna cry some more about muh lampshades you bitch? If only the world was actually as antisemitic as you faggots claim, the world would be better. There's a reason you worthless satanic gypsy faggots have gotten the boot out of every country in the world, we'll kick you out of our governments and send you all to the same shit hole you wanted so badly and gas it. Besides are you seriously doing this for land? Fucking typical kike sand nigger, willing to destroy humanity so he can sell oil for shekels so you can have… a big dirt patch. Wow, congratulations, enjoy your sandy wasteland you sack of shit, I'll be sure to celebrate your death with dancing and cheer just like your fucks on 9/11, I'll be ready to piss on your body and dance on your grave.

PLS BE MY GF, SARAH

It's true because ur mom lol

Be offended you fucking faggot. Go rape more Palestinian children you sick fuck, and fuck Israel. Your nation will be turned into ash soon enough, you'd better leave while you can, and leave your shekels behind they are no good where you're headed you shit fucker. Do me a solid and kill yourself, the world could do better off with one less Israeli like you around, worthless faggot. Oh and go ahead and jack off with your antisemitism, bahh wahh wahh, what the fuck do you want filthy rat kike, you want me to call the butthurt waahhhmbulance for you? Wanna cry some more about muh lampshades you bitch? If only the world was actually as antisemitic as you faggots claim, the world would be better. There's a reason you worthless satanic gypsy faggots have gotten the boot out of every country in the world, we'll kick you out of our governments and send you all to the same shit hole you wanted so badly and gas it. Besides are you seriously doing this for land? Fucking typical kike sand nigger, willing to destroy humanity so he can sell oil for shekels so you can have… a big dirt patch. Wow, congratulations, enjoy your sandy wasteland you sack of shit, I'll be sure to celebrate your death with dancing and cheer just like your fucks on 9/11, I'll be ready to piss on your body and dance on your grave.

roll

Nice try but i don't use that layout

wouldn't hit that if it was the last fuck in my life

PLZ BE MY GF, SARAH

Fuck off, you fucking shithead. I am sick and fucking tired of trying to play games online and having to deal with fucking cocksuckers like you who intentionally try to ruin the game for everyone else so that they can make an unfunny video for the rest of the degenerate shitheads. What do you get out of doing this shit? A few cheap laughs? Is it worth it? Do you sleep well at night knowing what you've done? How you've ruined the enjoyment of countless people who are just trying to have a little fun amidst the madness that is life? Go fuck yourself, kill yourself, suck a shotgun and die, you worthless piece of shit. That goes for any other shiteaters that might be lurking this thread. Fuck off.

No one said sarah is going to be yours

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

glorious

No one said I wanted her
also I can't find the original of this image

Can Digimon be real?! I think so! I belive that they are! -no laughing- but It's weird because my digivise broke and before it did It started beeping AFTER I told my digimon to sleep. In which case how can it beep? Then my other Digivise totally dissapeared! My parents and sister never saw it and i tore up my entire room! Another thing i keep having these strange fellings like I'm looking for something but I don't know what and that I need to help something somewere! I swear one night I woke up and my computer was making weird sounds like it was on but it wasn't plugged in! Also I have weird dreams and when I wake up I can only remeber someone asking for help!

Your body yearns for those temptresses, but does your heat? My penis is fully erect from this coversation, I'm caressing it just like I would to what would be left of your penis if you were here with me. I can just imagine it, blowing my load on your face. Your stubs (I'd make you an amputee and tun the hole in the stubs into mini anuses, like any good owner would) clawing at my crotch begging for more of my hot mayo. You're searching for something aren't you user? The reason you're so angry and have one night stands with the wrong people. Once you come with me you'll become a part of me, no wait, an extension of me. I'd do whatever I want and you'd just roll your eyes back into your skull, arch your back and beg for more. Trust me user you'll love it, they all do.

So good to see LOL threads getting the treatment they deserve.

Digimon. Just an anime show. Or is it? I am a true die-hard digimon fan, and a firm believer that they exsist. Most fans, like I have, have all asked the question, are digimon real, only to get laughed at in our faces. Well, everyone stop laughing. This IS proof that digimon are real. The reason why people like the people that laugh at us believers is because you are AFRIAD of the truth, afaid of something more. Most sckeptics ask this question, well have you been to the Digital World. The answer for most of us is no, we are still working on that. But in the mean time, the firm believers, like myself and my friends, are having strange things pretaining to digimon happen to them. Take some of these for instance:

Our dreams: Many of the believers are suddenly having a flood of dreams of dark Digimon trying to stop us.

Our bad feelings: Almost all of us are recieving waves a terrible feelings, fear, depression, and ect. No, we are not imagining these feelings, they are too strong, too often, and happen to too many people.

Our digimon sightings: I read on the MSN group that one girl felt she would see her digimon, and while waiting for her mother, an Elecmon appeared. He was talking but she couldn't hear him. My one friend spotted her digimon out by her tire swing from her bedroom.

The digivices: Many of us have digivices, and lately they have been acting up. They will go into battle mode without the owner moving, moving triggers battle, and computers sometimes act werid around them.

The computers: One person I read, she had made her digimon and saved it, then she looked in her picture and there was another one, looking exactly like the first only drastic color change. My own computer saved two art works and two letters. The letter told my to help them, find them, it was in there. And one just said digivolve.

The emails: Some of the believers are actually getting emails from digimon!!

Our connectins: Most of us are feeling more and more in tune with our digimon.

Our encouters: Some of us have also actually went where our dreams were. Example: One friend was having a race with Digimon, she was tired in the dream, then a wolf held her under water. When she awoke she was wet and her legs aching.

I know I have used bad grammar, but I'm not writing this to get crutiqued in my writing, I'm trying to get word out!! If you want veification on these things, email me at [email protected] for the link. Digimon, real or not? I believe they are, what you belive is up to you.

Ronald

roll

rollin for some reason

lol threads finally getting the attention it needed

ok

Seriously? 720 isn't good enough for people anymore? Fucking spoiled pathetic kids. 720 looks great, stop being a spoiled fuck. "Ooh, 720 is the new 240 now, I can barely see whats going on, I need that 4k!" Fucking kill yourself.

We tolerated them to long. Time to take our board back.

FUCK YOU
U
C
K
Y
O
U

Oh my god, you're so beautiful that I can hardly believe it. I'm being totally honest. I hope it doesn't sound creepy that I've been staring at this picture for something around half an hour, poring over every beautiful idiosyncracy of your body and of the little clothing you do have on… Take my word for it that if it wasn't obscenely and blatantly invasive, I would be gushing verbally over every tiny characteristic of your body, the wonderful colors of your clothing and how they lend to the vision of you represented int his picture, the background and how it not only contrasts your passionate use of color, but shows the contrast between two different eras, adding to the theme of sexual freedom present, probably inadvertently, in several parts of the picture, how the relatively poor resolution makes you seem simultaneously distant and dream-like, yet relatable and still very wonderfully normal and grounded… etc. etc. etc. I'd love to go on, but I fear that it may seem too… creepy stalker-ish, especially in a public place such as Holla Forums. The thing I like most is how your wholesome and powerful sense of humanity is omnipresent and very defiant against conservative views about the expression of sexuality. It doesn't seem slutty at all, simply like another facet of your existence that you are expressing like many others you have shown through Holla Forums. It and you laugh at the stereotype that girls who show their bodies are sluts, and it shows in your ironic facial expression. You are incredibly sexy in the way that your sexuality is portrayed as simply being another part of the complexity of your being, and that you mean much more than that. hope I can go on another date with you sometime soon!

Write me here babe whenever you are ready
[email protected]

roll

For the longest time they disappeared on this board, when did they start coming back?

They are always here you need to read the spoilers nigger

As far as I saw they have been pretty regular. All of them don't say LOL though.

What a time to be alive. You people got so little self-awareness that you actually believe you're a positive force on this board.

LOL

Could have sworn we had a solid year without them
must have been mistaken

You are cancer

r8/h8

smh tbh fam

in all seriousness.
all complete seriousness, as in no more memes or witty comebacks.
all of that shit aside, completely serious right now.
if I had a gun with one bullet, and you were standing in front of me.
but next to you, was Hitler, alive again and ready to kill another 7 million or so Jews.
Honestly, I would shoot you. I really would. Why you're even on Holla Forums is something I really would like to know. I want to know how you managed to stumble into this place, and who told you about this secret place of the internet.

Honestly, you're the sole reason Holla Forums is full of fail nowadays. It would give me great pleasure to know that before I left, I could at least convince one idiot to leave this place for those with a positive IQ.

So please, in all seriousness, just leave this place and never return.

>autists get triggered over autist spamming in his precious lol thread
kek

FUCK

Fuck off, you fucking shithead. I am sick and fucking tired of trying to play games online and having to deal with fucking cocksuckers like you who intentionally try to ruin the game for everyone else so that they can make an unfunny video for the rest of the degenerate shitheads. What do you get out of doing this shit? A few cheap laughs? Is it worth it? Do you sleep well at night knowing what you've done? How you've ruined the enjoyment of countless people who are just trying to have a little fun amidst the madness that is life? Go fuck yourself, kill yourself, suck a shotgun and die, you worthless piece of shit. That goes for any other shiteaters that might be lurking this thread. Fuck off.

(checked)
ecksdee dee dee

LOL

LEAMAOUH COLON DEE DEE DEE DEE

Hey, at least we'll get a new one faster lol

post epic pics in epic thread go go go

Why aren't LOL threads bumplocked like 4AM?

Mods are trash.

Your next line is >mods

Mark likes them and probably browses them. Even though every meta thread is filled with anons saying they are trash.

ded

Jej

Sorry reddit, but your time is up.
I hear halfchan still has em so don't be to sad.

Funny, this iteration of the thread is 10x more entertaining than the usual crap.

It always amuses me to see cucks desperately trying to act smug in an attempt to save their shitty thread.

Refugee alert

There will just be yet another lol thread tomorrow. These are practically a thing of nature at this point

And there will be anons shitting on it too, your days are counted leddit.

Newfag directed.

>not getting the whole point of a lol thread
It feels like Germany here

Keep replying, 300 isnt that far away.

Shit, that man posts were deleted?

llor

Yes, but he gave us the strength to carry on.

Checked

By all means, newfags will always show their retarded mugs around here. Just part of the nature of this site.

fugg

JUST BEAUTIFUL

Delicious

Rollin'.

Why? There was nothing of value on this thread to begin with.

ananimus h

Rolling around~~

pls be by gf Sarah

Hello Anonymous, pull up a chair, this may take a bit of time. If you have recently come to this place from Out There on the internets, I suggest you pay close attention to what I have to say. This is not a secrets of 4chon post, if you seek to >greentext or pe­nis va­gina but­tsex, then this is not for you, it will inevitably end in tl;dr.

Much of what I have to say will sound contradictory, but bear with me.

First, when you wish to cry havoc and let slip the dogs OF FUCKING FURY here, do not encumber yourself with your accomplishments, your titles, your education, or your experiences. They mean nothing to me. Everything you have done, I have done better, faster, smarter, and with my dick in your mom's mouth. These things are ego, ego is identity, identity is loss of anonymity. The internets are a cold and lonely place outside The Legion.

There are no newfags, only those who must MURK LOAR. There are no oldfags, only those who have lurked enough to know they must lurk moar.

Everything is copypasta, even this post. Trying to square this concept with empirical truth will only result in failure, and demonstrates that you have not achieved ultimate 4chonirvana. Lurk moar and eat this pasta, for it is delicious.

When asked "Is Milhouse a meme?" there is only one correct answer. 'Yes' is incorrect. 'No' is also incorrect. The only correct answer is 'Milhouse is not a meme', however, knowing the door is not the same as walking through it. When you understand why this answer is not the same as 'No', then you are one step closer to enlightenment.

Everyone is a troll. Even you.

You cannot troll Holla Forums. Win/Mac/Lunix, cut/uncut, christfag/atheifag arguements are boring; you are not trolling, you are being trolled by those you sought to troll.

When one does successfully troll Holla Forums, he is no longer a troll, for he has become something greater.

There are no femanons, as there are no wimmens on the internets. Gender is a vague form of identity. Any tits you see on 4chan are a) a trap, b) an ex-girlfriend of the poster, or c) copied off the intertubes because no one on 4chan has ever had a girlfriend.

Everyone on 4chan has a girlfriend. We have had every girlfriend, even yours, and when she got boring we had your mom, too.

Rules 1 and 2 are not there to protect us from your idiot friends, we will dispose of them as we see fit. Rules 1 and 2 are there to protect you from yourself.

'Anonymous' is not a nickname, nor a password. Anonymous is a state of being. When you seek to rise above your fellows, you are no longer Anonymous, and have failed. The greatest and most epic wins are done in the name of Anonymous, and you can never take credit for them. If you doubt this, well, perhaps we haven't met before…I am Spartacus.

Lastly, and most important: There are only two people that post on 4chan. Me and you.

And I don't exist.

ala

They're desperately trying outpace the hard and hungry user dicks coming after her

rallo

Rolling

I mean, I know it's furry shit, but who wrote this? I mean, WHO WROTE THIS.

yeah, RIP

The type of people who write gay furry immigrant muslim romance novels

imma slam dunk this with classic real nigga lols

NIGGERS

nice dubs ty m8

Nice dubs, dude.

Thanks, brah.

We have ids you know.

Yeah, but do you have dubs?

Is that some sweet ass floor tiles I see?

Apparently not

fug :DDDD

It's what floor tiles man sees

PLZ BE MY GF, SARAH

i already have a shortstack gf

Oh fuck I wont lie, thats hot.

rollin

roll

I thought I was posting chinman (actually funny) but I wasn't, so have this instead

I miss those threads, do you have the bonehilda one?

roll

no

Jesus fuck I remember in high school a friend stole his brother-in-the-closets book that he kept under the bed or something, it was by kyell gold. we read at the table about gay otters awkwardly fucking in a pool
nice to see he's gone further down a river

perfect, simply perfect

It's gonna work out for me this time, I know it.

This reminds me of pic related

Is this thread being heavily hotpocketed or is it just me?

I used to have more of these but they got lost in a porn folder somewhere

All threads are being heavily hotpocketed. Holla Forums is getting shitted up.

Didn't Mark say LOL threads were okay as long as there was only one?

Lol threads are OK if only one person laughs

Is this influx of retards who cry about being shitted up by other anons just you?

White Korra deserves better than that comic
White Korra deserves

fag

First and third pics are fantastic

Oh nevermind, where did this influx of redditors fucking come from where disliking something or shitposting of any kind is suddenly newfag behaviour? I thought it was a myth that some retards were paranoid about but holy shit its true.

LOL

LOL

Bane?

Low quality edit incoming

Am I supposed to be looking for something in this album covers shit or did you not mean to post that?

I can't believe people have not posted anything about fucking erin.

That ending was dissapointing, so much wasted potential.

It's OC from some faggy 4chan board no one remembers or cares about, late 2013 or so

What happened to this thread?

It's exactly the same as every other LOL thread but slightly more vidya than usual

You have never been to a lol thread before? That spam was just the brown tip of the shitposting spear. Though not sure why the mods deemed it neccessair to delete it all, there's nothing here of any value to moderate over anyway.

Got shit on by some anons until the pockets cleaned it up.
For once vidya is being posted, they should spam more often.

ty gary

ell ee ell

hey look a critical miss comic that's actually semi-relevant in the current year gee golyl

Sometimes it's really scary how random nobodies will clutch to a brand a delude themselves at this point. I mean this isn't something that this retard heard somewhere else, he's just making shit up on the spot.

I'm pretty sure that's a troll

But then…

Maybe he's just that basic.

With the insanity ive been saying this past year alone I fear its not a troll

haha

all this jealousy from ugly sluts, lmao. please tell me there's some guy in the comments that just went "naw she qt af" and triggered them all

Imagine if it was the opposite and some fat neckbeards would comment on a picture of some muscular alpha about how he's really not that special. Ah well, women just don't have any self-awareness.

I have to admit to being a bit rustled. Dumbass female jealousy, I guess.

she really isnt that good looking; slightly irregular face, bad bodily proportions(tall + no tits or ass). Sure its not like any of the girls commenting are even half as nice as she is but give her 10-15 years and you would have a girl equal or less than the commenting women who are all older women.

I bet a lot of these women are the same ones who repost that fat acceptance 'everybody is beautiful' bullshit

And here I thought there were no women on Holla Forums!

Japanese national volleyball girls team is full of 10/10's.
Stay salty bitch.

Pretty much all light athlete chicks have good bodies. But in the facial department few are anything special.

The line between delicious THICC and disgusting landwhales is very thin user

It's "would". Banepost responsibly, wiseguy.

what the fuck happened? also, love the first pic where she tries to put her special snowflake problems above someone who actually developed a skill

dipshit

unf

Actually, facial attractivness is linked to physical health and mental health. and since you have shit taste and/or are a salty ugly woman, you don't understand attractiveness.

A good girl doesn't need a perfect face, she just needs to take care of her body, her face will follow suit.

Here's a hint: fat moves to the face.

(checked)
i love seeing ugly cunts getting triggered.
Please post mor cute asians and retarded women getting buttmad at nothing

I want to touch her thighs.

I want to lick them

I want to pet them

i'd fuck a wyvern

Touch this instead.

A FUCKING LOL THREAD AND IM THIS LATE?!

FUCK ME

Microsoft needs to hurry up and drop the XBox because Sony is going under any minute now and I don't want the XBox to have a monopoly.

It's comforting to know that no matter how my life goes I'm never going to be that fucking guy.

Fuck when did the cumjar project guy become common knowledge?

i think it has to be a troll. unless he heard someone arguing about console frame pacing vs frame rate and completely didnt understand it and repeated what they heard.
but i doubt it

EBIN
patreon.com/file?h=8078735&i=835536

new champ

Everytime

Jesus could they get any more jealous.

back to fullderp with you meme meister

LOL

The emoji thing could've been funny if Poop was voiced by a nigger.

Forget it, user. It's California.

Damn, it's like Cali keeps giving me reasons not to go there.

It's certainly not the only case of him doing that

What the fuck are you talking about. Girl on the right appears to have a 9-10/10 body, but her face and hair are 7/10 at best. The one on the left is a bit lower overall.

On the other hand, people like that exist on the same planet as you.

Women are all motivated by their jealousy. It's probably the most defining thing about a woman.

Kek

>in a designated shitting thread like an LOL thread
This board is dead

I'm disappointed.

SMITE is fun.

looks like somebody can't make it when they take it

I need proof that first pic is real.
I cannot believe this isn't fake.

HOLY SHIT THISE DUMBASS CELEBRITIES DON'T EVEN COMPARE TO THAT QT3.14

You can read these people like a fucking book.

They're celebrities?

It should be shopped into the Borkistani flag with the canucks being fiki fiki wefugees.

This was posted on "ilyke.com" (a clickbait website featuring so many ads it might as well be the Superbowl), the thing is filed under Satire

that trailer was pretty good

I like how he has 323 hours on Borderlands 2 as well.

What the fuck are you doing user?

xD what did they mean by this lmao

I was waiting for the guy to hit his head on the edge of the trampoline thing

source of pic on tv at 1:10 in the webm?

It's futa.

The celebrities they named.

LOL

is there more of that console thiaf?

Remember that time Jim Sterling posted a picture of him with his own cum on his face on Twitter.

BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL WON'T EVER FUCKING FORGET!

What? Post it

OK but you asked for it.

what the fuck?
why?
context plz!

I DON"T KNOW. he was playing Genital Jousting and he came on his own fucking face and then posted it on twitter when Devolver Digital told him to prove it. he removed it but it was too late at that point.

It's fucking retarded.

ugh

can't argue with Ninty's shittyness though

suddenly i understand facesitting

I chuckled

"Over thirty different nonbinary genders to choose from, which make no actual difference, JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE!"

A bit disappointing, but introducing people to Peggle is more important.

KECK

Peggle is honestly really fun. You've done a good thing user.

ayy

It's like pottery

Total Gamer was so good.

Probably was just random cake frosting the fat fuck he is. How could his penis even get pass his fat gut let alone shoot himself in the eye.

They are thick just like my chinese cartoons

*HA*

You know what you need to do.

Jesus that zentai. Post more.

Just gonna point out that you've got a top tier ID right there.

Do you have the one about them tying a girl's sweater sleeves?

Shit, LoL Thread, Hope I'm not late

Here, the first Korean try at Anime

Their language sounds too fucking annoying for their shows to ever become popular outside of their own shithole.

Fuck, I keep pissing the fun things. Every time there's something fun to do, like the 24 hours comics, I forget it exists and can't participate.

Swedes

Holy shit.

Before I wanted to give the remaining sane people in sweden a chance but fuck it. Nuke them all, whatever unholy monstrosity that lurks there must never be set free

Someone show her this

I actually saved it from here.

does anyone have a screencap of the threads that originally had these 5 pictures in em?

some notable screenshots
unfortunately, I for some reason never had saved the whole thread

bumping for this, almost as good as chinman

Don't worry, the game is shit anyways, its only value is triggering SJWs.

I think I understand user's tile fetish now.

But that gook isn't even attractive. Get some standards you weeb fucks.

Seems like Smite will have competition for LOLs.

bump
im hoping someone archived that thread

Is the implication that the trap will now be a girl forever?

ZOZZLE

Are these from TS3 or 4?

This guy has 3534 games on his account, what the fuck?

not sure which, im not sure if ive played either

How can you tell? It looks private to me.

And the goodest goy of the year award goes to…

holy

pffffffft