Super Robot Wars V

TWO MORE DAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

play-asia.com/super-robot-wars-v-english-subs/13/70a98f
akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to actually buy this shit, niggers.
Show em you're interested in it.

nigga I would, but that's a bitch of a price. I'll have to hold off and get it when it's cheaper. Hopefully enough people do get it though.

Fool I get these games 5 years after they come out or pirate them. They cost $60 to $90 and are on consoles.

I ordered it as soon as it went up on Amazon. Unfortunately I work Thursdays, so I'll miss the first delivery attempt, but the Kuroneko office is near my place so I can just jog down there first thing Friday morning.

V will be on handhelds as well, since it's a Vita game primarily. MSRP is 7600円, but most places give a 15-20% discount if you preorder, so should only be about 6600 after factoring in consumption.

It has an Asian-English version, right?

Point at this nigger and laugh

This is the famous one that has english subtitles finally?

SRW games are connected, right? Or am I thinking of some other crossover? Will I be confused as fuck if I only have a passing knowledge of /m/echa anime? Also, this apparently has the Yamato in it, so I'm more interested to see how the battleship plays in with the rest of this shit.

Only Z and Alpha series of games were connected, also MX and Impact.
I think this one won't be.
Better watch anime before hand. But most SRW are about retelling what happened in those animes, but with crossover notion.

Also fun fact - story of most SRW games is boring shit that's not really worth it.

should rephrase that

Z is it's own thing is @ series is it's own thing. outside that I dunno.

I'm not sure about MX and Impact

Also best game is SRW @G

I loved how they even had Gym Ghingham and Jamille recognizing each other via voiced dialogue. shit was GREAT

Maybe if you're a faggot who doesn't watch mecha.

Also loved the bit in @G in the video.

Cool. I've played Battle Moon Wars before so I have a basic idea of SRW combat but I've never played an SRW game. Good to know I won't be terribly lost then.

Combat is alright but the series is known for mixing together the story lines of the shows that take from it. example in AG

the OYW from Gundam was stopped when Operation Meteor happened and the 5 gundams from wing were sent to earth. Wing Zero is in universe rumored to predate even the RX-78-2 due to what is alluded.

Then you get to the later stages and find out the Moon race (Turn A) fought a war with the Innocents (Xabungle) for years before building the GX (AWGX).

Fucking love early SRW because they got like this. Also the evnts of Alpha Gaiden are what CCA to happen in 2nd Alpha

SRWs generally only get licensed for English releases if they're OG, due to the cost of paying for each series license.

Classic series was continuous, as was the Alpha series and the Z series. Most of the rest are standalone - MX was most likely planned as a sequel to IMPACT, but a few elements here and there make it unlikely they're actually connected.

Depends on the individual games and how much you like the source materials - W for instance was wonderful with tying GaoGaiGar, Tekkaman Blade, and Detonator Orgun together, with the latter two being a great subtle nod to the fact they both spawned off the same project. On the other hand, you have retarded shit like in BX with "Amuro's Axis stunt happened because Setsuna from 00 was there and his magic pixie dust reacted with Nu Gundam's Psychoframe," but I blame that on the fact that shows like 00 and SEED and Geass are irredeemable shit that make everything around them worse.

They've been getting back into doing that lately, I just did the last stage of Gorg on BX and it has Manon calling out Zeus while fighting Mazinger Z.

Nevermind, found it.

play-asia.com/super-robot-wars-v-english-subs/13/70a98f

Asian with English subs.

Huh, well that's fucking weird. Be careful though, I know there's definitely a Chinese release that'll be going around Asia as well since they showed footage from it a while back, and that shit will be impossible to read because fuck Chinese.

Large problem is that all games are fairly the same with progressively less shit graphics.

They change up the game enough between entries that they're all worth playing if you're a fan of the genre enough. Especially huge difference between stuff like the Z series and the DS/3DS titles.

I'm not, I played it for the mechs.

Then V should be a must have if only for Might Gaine and Mazin Emperor G. That said, if you prefer actiony stuff, get A.C.E. 2 and 3 on PS2, and the Gundam Breaker games on Vita.

Ok motherfucker, I'll look into it.

You have classy taste user. Check out the 7:00 mark on the OP video to behold the majesty.

OG games get EN releases because it's all banpresto untis so they don't have to pay licensing fees PERIOD.

Internation rights holders are absolutely a nightmare to work with and ANY SRW title with Macross in it would get fucked over by the jews at Harmony Gold. Which brings me to a old rumor that 1st Alpha ALMOST came to the states. but GUESS WHO went and fucked it up.

I'll be honest I liked the Alpha and MX "3D models" of the overworld sprites instead of the faces of the units.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say, talking about how the series license applies to proper SRW games.

Actually fun fact Giant Robo they didn't actually have the rights to when they made Alpha.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I prefer OG games to crossovers, because I honestly think that crossovers are fucking stupid. Especially when they try to tie all the stories up together.
Not to mention that original designs are god tier and usually better than their existing counterparts. Gespenst is infinitely cooler than all gendums, votoms and dragonars combined.

but they do it well.

Don't lie user you played OG first then realized what the series was.

I don't have a vita, I am also not finished playing @3.

OG1 was my first game, @3 is my second and it's really throwing me off how @3 is referring to all the events of OG1 and includes OG characters as well.

Latooni is best girl.

I like both, but OG plays everything straight while crossovers are fun and silly. I mean hell in @3 you go from so far so standard fighting bad men who want to nuke civilians to MEANWHILE UNDERGROUND, "SIR THE DINOSAUR KINGDOM IS BUILDING MECHASAURUSES". It's wonderful.

Have you tried actually reading the games?

There are some good Originals, the original Compatible Kaiser and Rushbird come to mi-

Never mind, you're just trying to start shit.

The OG games are based off the Original plots of the actual SRWs. A fair bit of OG1 and 2's plot involves the Balmer Empire, the villains from the Alpha series.

Pretty much this, the OG games just recycle plot points from the main games

That's why it makes me laugh when people say crossovers are shit and OG is the best, when OG itself is a crossover of crossovers

I'll just stick with Z2, thanks

Z2's great, but don't be a faggot user.

Yeah but we have Gundam and Mazinger in every SRW

We very rarely get Crossbone, and it's been a while since we've had ZZ. For Shin Mazinger, ZERO is entirely new, plus we're getting a completely original Mazinger for an SRW for the first time since Kaiser.

I like OG better than the crossovers. Not for any pure gameplay or plot perspective, but in that I know I'm getting all of the OGs, rather than just some from several series. I want to pilot everything in SRW history as I see fit and I know licensing can't give that to me, sadly.

Speaking of, I heard Moon Dwellers had a nearly unacceptable translation, but is it a good game beside that?

I just want some new or possibly obscure series. Not offshoots of stuff we already see. I also dread the day they put IBO in b/c that's fuckinf garbage

I'm sick of it in my regular Gundam games myself.

I know it's UC only, but you gotta be extra dick like that Bandai Namco?

But you're not getting all the OGs. We're never getting Patricia or any of the other 4/F Originals that aren't Irm and Mao for one, nor Ahosel or most of the Masoukishin cast.

Fair enough, but even if it was literally nothing else new, I'd be happy just with Might Gaine - the show itself is great, the characters and mechs are wonderful and if they cover the whole show, V's going to have a crazy fucking ending

Anyone know if we'll be able to buy this digitally?

God damn it is there anything in this fucking franchise that's complete? Even the wikis have massive gaps in formation.

Yes, you can preorder it even from PSN's Singapore store,

Yeah, it's in the trailers and all.

Depends what you mean by "complete"

piss easy wank mode

Banjou's ace in 2.2 was fucking EZ modo

BX is good, loved the fact it's the first time we got Panzer World Galient in a SRW title, also Gorg is a fucking beast

I was actually just about to ask how bad that shit was in Genesis. Overworld was loaded with fucking AGE so I knew IBO was going to get shoved in to Genesis to some extent.

I love BX, but calling Z easy and then praising BX is kind of backwards, especially when you can make King J-Der and the Nadesico almost literally invincible.

Cool. I don't want to deal with the shipping charges and waiting.

Everything you've ever been able to select as a unit/pilot in the series. I know Gundam series like G Generation can't/haven't managed this either but still.

It's minimal in Genesis in that the Barbatos Lupus is the only IBO unit and it's DLC (Singapore offered the season pass for free to everyone that got the game in the first week).

Gundam Breaker 3 is almost drowning in Barbatos second only to {spoiler]AGE[/spoiler].

Z you could move EN refilling units and refill EN post move with no will penalty.

Most of the modern games are easy. I want another Alpha Gaiden situation where you need skill points for the true ending.

A game that could do that would be impossibly huge. Even if you're just sticking to Banpresto Originals, you know you're looking at 25 years of history, and including shit that's not technically SRW, right? Roa/CompatiKaiser, Gilliam Jeager, Ingram/Viletta, and a bunch of others are from non-SRW stuff originally.

If by will you mean 気力 then IIRC that was only Trider's Shuttle. Even then, that's still nothing compared to King "I nullify any damage below 12000" J-Der IMO.

No Methuss and Fa had it too

also yeah J-Der is broken, again I'd like a bit of a challenge but nothing as stupid as A portable

Methuss is usually heal only, not resupplying. Are you thinking of Fa's Seishin for it?

No 2.2 had the methuss with the ability to refuel post move. so it earned a perm spot on my fielding team.

Shit, I don't remember that, but then I never fielded it

Ah right, I forget SRW has mangas and animes and stuff to draw from too. Dag.

Not even those, I'm talking about other Banpresto games that aren't SRW - Roa and Compatible Kaiser are from the Compatible Heroes series, as is I think Gilliam (Hero Wars had the usual suspects for CompatiHeroes,) while I think Ingram and Viletta are from Super Hero Sakusen?

Fuck it whatever, I'll just get Moon Dwellers when I have money to comfortably spend.

Don't let the completionism stop you from playing, the series is great

I know, I've been playing bits and pieces of what I can get. Been getting distracted by other games to properly 100% one, but I'm closest with the first GBA OG.

Did you go for true 100%? All battle masteries in both campaigns plus all the unlockable suits and bonus weapons?

Did you do NG+? Just curious, I was done with that game after finishing both campaigns and only getting all thebattle masteries on the second. for some reason despite having both ingram and villeta at the appropriate levels I did not get both the bonus mechs and could never be bothered to go back. Never got the graviton gun either.

…I'm on like mission 10 of Ryusei's route on my first run though. I plan on using New Game Plus to take care of any straggling unlocks and battle mastery points.

Fuck, my paycheck's next week, I can convince that brother of mine to pool our cash together for a PS4 version…or I could just go get a Vita and SRW V.

Look I like the Barbatos suit's design, except for the torso because it looks like it'd break under the suit's weight. However, everything else about IBO is fucking garbage. Fights are garbage.
Character design is garbage.
Dropped it before I could pick up the story but I assume that's garbage too. Fuck IBO. Trash ass series.

IBO is shit mainly because the characters have no accountability for their actions.

Yup, Ingram and Viletta are from Super Hero Sakusen and I think a couple of new guys are from like Real Robot Regiment I think

What the first Mazinger? I don't recognize it, but I have yet to watch Shin Mazinger Z.

This is Shin Mazinger Zero, which is a pure manga adaptation. ZERO is about how Mazinger eventually goes out of control and destroys the world, forcing Minvera X to essentially jump timelines.

They're basically continuing the plot of Shin which left on a cliff hangar and playing up Shin great

I have no vita or ps4, half tempted to pickup a vita if i could find one of the bloody things. Apparently they've been discontinued despite still receiving releases.

Pretty much. Go pick up a used one.

Shipped earlier today. Feels good man.

I love the Gespenst more than a man should, but I like both types of SRW. J got me into the series, and it still holds a special place in my heart alongside W, but MD especially is the new hotness in terms of mech-on-mech action.

Kai having more armour than Compatikaiser is hilarious.

What? They just started releasing new colors last year, the Vita's far from being discontinued.

That is the answer I got when asking the local EB games and similar stores.

Maybe the foreigners are discontinuing it? My understanding is that the Vita isn't doing well in foreign countries, despite being the second most successful of the 8th gen platforms.

Why are the robots in SRW so cutesy-looking?
They remind me of SD Gundam.

Because the series has always used SD designs, with the more recent ones going normal designs for specific attack animations. The only time I can think of off the top of my head where they went full design all the time was Shin

Playing more of @G and I have to say it is a relief that it doesn't have the pilot point system that OG had. I don't feel nearly as pressured to feed kills to certain pilots. The variable xp also seems more significant so I can get underdogs up to snuff quickly.

Because

The reality is it's less memory intensive to use SD art. Also there is a bit of a uncon firmed bit stating that it costs more money to draw the full robot.

Unless you want to get the HARD route you're gonna need a few specific pilots, also make use of units like the Getter that can separate and recombine to quickly build will

I did not even realize this was a thing.

The only time I ever separated was an early mission where the skill point required you to kill a guy running away and I split up to wall the fucker off. Besides, characters that really need will can't do that anyways like boss and raideen.

I've been dumping most of my money into raideen and great maz.

Combattler and Voltes get a good mileage out of this so does dancouga.

Basically attack with EVERYONE except the lead machine, THEN combine to get one last attack in as the main machine. A word of warning this is a high risk maneuver as most of the uncombined machines can be one shotted easily which leaves you with a whole bunch of weak machines.

With Getter I typically lead with Hayato who has the Alert Senshin and a high dodge and use Benkei second if it's going to kill the unit in question

A blue Shin Getter 3? Must've been the manga version.

Only problem s that the Dancouga in J had an armor made of paper but yeah, the general strategy for the Getter is have Hayato be the mook sweeper, Ryoma being the boss killer and usually Musashi or Benkei plays the wall. (Except for the opening stage of Alpha Gaiden where Musashi gets the Getter-1. Missile Machinegun is an attack that I really wish they brought back to the SRW games)

I like these branching story paths. The first one was easy though since I didn't want to get stuck with all those lame gundams. I'm a little more torn on this next decision though. Fucking with moon people sounds like a good idea because space people are always cunts, but the earth people in xebungleverse are absolute shit too.

So..Z or Alpha Gaiden?

@G, I got a recommendation to play it. It's my second ever SRW after OG1GBA.

Shin getter 3 for the longest time was blue, it wasn't till CHANGE! GETTER! that it was made yellow.

Gotta remember that the Civilians are essentially super human in that the Innocent created them to withstand the harsh post-apoc earth.

Good luck with @G, you don't get true ending unless you get the hard route which you need skill points for.

Take the Earth route. Unless you're a big Gundam X fan and you want the Gundam X's G-Bit attack

G bit attack is fucking worth it. You get so much mileage out of that it's not even funny.

As I said, I already took the earth route. They tell you who is going where and I went where the gundams weren't going.

After getting all the battle masteries in OG I am reflexively getting every single skill point on every single level out of habit already so it's not problem. I am also realizing that OG really spoils the player with all the bless/cheer/valor just thrown around fucking everywhere.

@G is a Gaiden game, which are side games in series where their given a smaller budget but more freedom. @G also is the first game where you could upgrade all attacks at once instead of having to sink money into one attack or another.

Nice.

It is really fun so far and I am loving all the crossovers even if I don't recognize most of them. Hitting that moment where all the boring gundam shit is going down and having it interrupted with 'SIR THE DINOSAUR KINGDOM IS BUILDING MECHASAURUSES' was a treat.

Upgrading all attacks seems necessary when so many mechs have 2-3 pages worth of weaponry.

While I'm here, opinions on going to/not going to fort severn?

fugged up spoilers. But going there will be the first leg of getting G bits and Tifa as a co-pilot

G-Bits are for Gundam X (GX, not Divider) and Gundam Double X (DX).

1) Choose "Go to Fort Severn" at the Stage 13 path split.
2) On Stage 15 ("I'll Give You Power"), in the first half of the stage, destroy at least 6 enemies with Garrod within 3 turns.
3) Choose "Go to Fort Severn" at the Stage 17 path split.
4) On Stage 19 ("Resonating Powers"), in the latter half of the stage, destroy the Vertigo with Garrod, then move Garrod next to the Patulia and finally, defeat the Patulia with Garrod.
5) On Stage 23 ("The Sea of Lorelei"), do not move Jamil next to the DX until after turn 4. This will trigger the G-Bits event.
6) Choose "Head to the Moon" at the stage 31 path split.
7) On Stage 32 ("Fly, to Space"), have Garrod convince Enil.

Oh, just a heads up. If you have like 14 or less SP by stage 25/26, you'd be in a stage with Ankoku Daishogun. 15 or higher is more Xabungle focused if I recall.

A lot of effort to use gundams that I am not really interested in but I suppose there are second play throughs to see the paths I never took.

I am currently 13/13 so xebungle a gogo. I love the xebungle itself even if it's people are shit. The blowing steam out the nose bit it has is charming.

Also, regardless of which route split (Going to Severn starts you on the path to the G-Bits while not going there nets you Corin Nander and the Borjanon Custom), you can either get a Sazabi and Zeta II (if SP is 5 or lower), V-Gundam HEXA and Gunblaster (if SP is 6 - 14) and the GM Quel and the Gun EZ if SP is 15+

Same happened with Gundam Breaker and Moon Dwellers. At worst it'll be engrishy at times, but perfectly understandable.

I know enough about W to get the crossover points, but I wish it was on the short list of games getting a fan translation.

Maybe I'll ask Aeon Genesis once Alpha comes out, 65% will be done in no time!

Ah yes…SRW W. To me, SRW peaked at W and Alpha 3.

Meh.

Original Gudam
Original Macross
Escaflowne

Call me if they are in. Otherwise, not really interested

user….you have shit taste.

That and Dancouga couldn't split up in J, only in the older games like 4/F and Alpha/Gaiden.

Even if it was "proper" English, I just don't trust anyone else's translations to begin with, so I'll keep playing in Moon.

You're better off learning Japanese.

Man, if we have to keep getting SEED/00 shit in, I just want One Year War to take place after they're done so we can have Kira/Setsuna getting their shit kicked in by Char in his Zaku.

At least Zero and Emperor have cool attacks but something about Mazins without combo attacks feels off to me.

EA will go under, Valve will stop being jewish and we'll get another good Metroid before that happens.

Is there any TTGL in this or is that over?

No Gurren Lagann in this, but that doesn't mean it's gone period. Popular series swap in and out, and Gainax stuff doesn't disappear forever.

the translation project for @G is almost 100% spot on, except they use Atlus' translation for hot blood (which Atlus translated as Valor) due to character limits.

Also a good gundam outside the obviously OP ones is Deathscythe Hell. It has a high crit chance with it's beam scissors coupled with the fact that it has a high dodge and the beam scissors don't use any EN

Yeah…not a huge fan of SEED (unless it's Astray or Stargazer) getting shoved in a lot of SRWs. Hell, as great as Alpha 3 was, them shoving SEED in a fairly UC-centric timeline is just terrible.

Wait, no FDS? That's just sad. Shin Getter, Mazin Empeor and Shin Zero appearing in the game is just begging for an FDS combo and it's not like Banpresto never made an original attack with established series (the J9 combo from GC, Daitarn, Zambot and Trider's combo from Z, the SRW W's version of the FDS with Shin Getter, Mazinkaiser and Great Mazinger etc.)

This is just from the leaks I've seen so far, I could be wrong but normally FDS gets an event so it isn't looking good.

No such thing

This. Astray and Stargazer are amazing, and make it all the more painful that SEED is such shit.

It's pretty straight forward, only reason I say almost is becuase there are some issues that might just be my patched copy, but Twin Buster Rifle is misspelled. The word "I'll" returns some garbage characters. You'll see this easily with Wufei.

Considering Aeon is a /m/an and has recruited from /m/ the translation is a safe bet

I mean, what made Astray awesome is that they went crazy with the suits and stuff (50 foot Katana anyone?) and the characters in both Astray and Stargazer are actually likeable (and not whiny pissants like Kira or a controlling bitch like Lacus. Hell, Kira's clone, Canard, is more manly than Kira and dude looks like a lady)

It's something you'll realize the more you learn the language, but there is no 100% translation for something as big as SRW. There's simply too much that gets lost in the translation.

Forgot a 0 there, 150 meters is closer to 500 feet. But yeah, Astray and Stargazer both had well-written characters, and even Stargazer had good mechs - even apart from the Hubble Telescope Gundam, it had the only version of the Strike Gundam I liked until I met the Star Build Strike, at least

I know there's no 1:1 translation for nip shit what I'm getting at it's a straight forward translation, no retarded bullshit you'd see from like Nintendo Treehouse.

That's fair, and certainly better than most games get. I just stress that it's no replacement for learning to read for yourself.

Of course there isn't. Just if people want to hop in and be able to read I recommend @G's translation because of it. the GCN title is also being worked on by /m/

OE had a translation patch being worked on but there were bugs i nthe patch that caused it to stop working after the end of chapter 1 so CrashmanX dropped it. Though to be fair OE was a grindy pile of shit

Ah yes, the Strike Noir. I actually like the Strike because of it being Modular and all..but damn it, the Strike Noir is even better.

If it spurs them on to pick up the language for the rest of the series, to say nothing of video games as a whole, that's a fair cop.

It really is, a truly beautiful machine considering the base it came from.

Any series in particular you want in there user? I'm just waiting for toku mecha units to appear.

I'll believe Aeon's quality when he actually releases something.

So, I thought I remembered seeing a sub group blog that had been working on Might Gaine, but I can't find anything on it again, anyone have any idea which group was working on that, if it exists, or would I just be mis-remembering, and it would've been another Brave altogether?

Have Gunbuster and Daibuster been in SRW yet?

Do you get to Zeon in any of the SRW games? I want to gouf troop.

Gunbuster's been in a few games, such as the end of the original series (F/F Final), a few games in Alpha (1 and 3), as well as the Z3 duology, where it was joined by Diebuster's debut in Z3.2.

Usually no, at most you may spend a few missions at the beginning of a game if your original unit is aligned with a faction like that, such as Setsuko being part of the Titans in the beginning of Z1, but you never work with a villain faction for a real extended period of time, especially given some of the super robot series that end up in the games as well. The closest you get to this is the way that Z1 and 2 handle the in-fighting that occurs due to the plots of Seed Destiny and Code Geass, respectively.

Gunbuster's been in since either 4/F or Alpha 1, and Dai was in Z3-2.

Not to my knowledge, the closest would be the sheer amount of Zeon machines you can get in A, like Char's Gelgoog or the Apsalus.

Dang, OG1 at least gave you opportunities to get a hold of things like the lion and guarlion.

Again, a few of the games give you Zeek units, and then there were a couple games with a capture system where you could take enemy grunt mechs (mostly) undamaged to use as your own units, mostly MP Zeon units IIRC

Oh, just because you don't side with them, doesn't mean you can't save enemy pilots depending on the game and series, and GC/XO specifically even let you capture enemy mecha outright, which gets a lot of mileage given that the game has 0079.

Yeah, but the Lion is usually crap.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Only downside that I heard is that some of the Gundam's OSTs are from Gundam Extreme VS…and animation issues for the 00 units (which I don't give a fuck anyways)

Neat, more SRW to throw on the 'play eventually' pile. Course the youtube linked contains naught but moonrunes which I can't read so it will be much later than sooner.

GCN SRW title has an active translation going for it, check 4chan /m/ for the thread

Having tried both The Moon Dwellers and V, I have to say that I like having Skill points being unified so that I can use it however I want instead of having them spread out all over the different characters. However I miss having option weapons to help me change the functionality of my mechs. Twin units are also gone which is different.
The english in the main story is actually pretty good so far, with only the rare error. I think I have only seen 2 small errors in it and I have finished chapter 5. However the english outside of the main story is pretty engrish. The help guide and tool tips are pretty bad, you can still understand them though.
The subtitles during attacks seem to be pretty good though.
I got the DLC for Huckbein and Grungust, but that just allowed me to do a extra side mission involving them. I don't have access to them in the main scenario yet.
Does anybody know when you get them?
I am going to try getting all the DLC missions to see what they unlock so if you have any questions about that then I will try to answer.

Animation issues?

I'll probably get this since Ange is in it.

I pity you.

akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars/V

Invaluable resource.

That along with 00 and Unicorn is one of the biggest arguments against getting the game.

Unicorn at least gives us the Kshatriya, and 00 is just fun. Why you gotta be so down on it?

Unicorn doesn't fit in at all with anything else and has no likable characters. The only value in it would be for it to occur alongside Gyakushuu so Char can reject Frontal's entire thing. As for 00, it's not fun at all. I can in fact find zero redeeming qualities for 00. All it does is take up space and force deploy it's units and music at random times, and make stupid shit fill the story like "Setsuna's magic pixie dust caused the Psychoframe to stop Axis"

It's a far flung wish but one day I'd like to see a MW Havoc in srw. Or anything really.

Wait…what? Did they did the space pixie magic stopping Axis?

You forgot having SHIT Destiny too. And really, having ZZ with Crossbone makes sense since Judau (under the guise of Grey Stoke) did appear in Crossbone but Unicorn?

BX did, yeah, they claimed that Axis Shock happened because Setsuna was hanging out near Axis at the time.

I don't know how I blanked on that being in, must be because I was playing BX up until my copy of V came in.

Whats this mustache gundam?

i want a toy of it, and the 2 legged one too

Fucking hell..00 is a bullshit version of Wing but that is just high level bullshit. You don't see Shin Getter Robo blasting Axis or Gurren Lagann drilling Axis but Setsuna's magic pixie dust? It's A-OK!

Nitro? Prometheus?

Turn A?

What an odd looking gundam.

NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA
CENTURY COLOR

Well, Syd Mead did designed it.

Why does this brown faggot have a girl's name and a girl's body?

His name isn't Kamille though

Because he's supposed to be a girl but for some reason they changed him to a guy..but forgot about the design of her in a dress. And that's why we are stuck with the horror that is Laura Rolla.

Because, Kamille's a man's name.

Pretty sure all that shit is rumours and housewive's tales that've been on the Gundam community for years, like a ton of other Turn A "lore". There's no concept art for "female Loran" that we know, for an example- from the start, it would seem he's a guy. Guess Tomino just has good taste and wanted a trap, too.

Japs have had a rising lust for girls with penises so it makes sense.

Loran was a pretty cool protag. Gwen was a nigger faggot who wanted Loran's dick but Loran wanted none of that gay shit.

With a name like Gwen, no wonder the guy's a faggot.

To be fair, it didn't replace Nu Gundam, but they said that the pixie dust caused the Psychoframe to cause the Axis phenomenon.

The most reasonable explanation I've heard is that in Tomino's mind brown girls are the closest humanity gets to pure good (see: Lala and Shakti) and he wanted the protagonist of the final Gundam show to be that. The execs let him make a brown lead but still required him to be a boy, so Tomino made his trap episode.

Like it's not making it any better. It's still the 00 guys stealing the spotlight with their BS. Again, when Super Robots (which could've stopped the Axis drop in their sleep) didn't pull some BS, you know it's bullshit.

How bad is it?

That is one edgy looking getter.

Ryoma's kind of an edgy fuck but in a good way

Not really, it's just Ryoma modifying a Getter-1 with spare parts from other mechas found on the moon. Armageddon was a sequel to an audio drama, Moon Wars. Still, I prefer the Daikessen version of the Black Getter.

Ryoma's less edge and more badass (seriously, before crushing a raptor with his bare hands, he broke a katana that was lodged in his chest by flexing his pecs)

He does have a bit of an edge to him, especially in Armageddon, but you're right that he's more of a badass than anything. Fucking love Ryoma.

Oh I wholeheartedly agree, just figure it's worth being precise.

Nagare Ryouma is a man's man. Worth noting, not only did he throw that Getter together out of scrap on the Moon, he then immediately proceeded to drop through the atmosphere to Earth which if I recall right is why the thing is black to begin with and instantly start tearing into Invaders.

And as a my buddy of mine would say, Ryoma Nagare built Black Getter on the moon..with a pile of scraps, making it the second Super Robot that works even when it's built with scraps. The first? Boss Borot.

??????????

In the Z3's you get Char and Haman and most of the neo-neo-neo Zeonites from Unicorn except Frontal.

I mean technically Gihren and Degwin Zabi can be construed as a villain as does guys like M'Quve and Char can be a case for villainy. I mean, he used people for his own gain (OK, he used a slut who jumps on anyone's bone except for Hathaway or Gyunei), killing folks by dropping rocks on them.

And technically, you can get Norris Packard and Aina in SRW A, Bernie in Alpha and SRW Z Special Disk have you play the baddies like the Titans and SHIT Destiny villains.

Speaking of villains, I still don't know how they can justify SEED or Geass characters joining your team, but not, say, Schwartzwald from Big O

Yeah, considering that other more bastard-y villains get to join you like Jonathan Glenn from Brain Powered, one of the baddies from King Gainer, Michael and Fasalina from Gun X Sword (yet the twins are killed..because Fasalina has boobs, you see) but not the more interesting villains (show of hands, who wants Ankoku Daishogun or Emperor Gore or Ramba Ral be recruitable?)

YES

To be fair, in the GxS case, they have the in of Mihail being Wendy's brother, but otherwise yeah, definitely agree. Ramba Ral should fully be recruitable if Char/Quattro is in your party, since his loyalty is to Zeon rather than Zabi.

On the bright side, Naze Nani Nadesico is in the game, and it was always quite special to give it to SEED characters in W. Really underscored just how dull and unimaginative their animations are, like watching a retarded dog running into a wall.

Hope you like the Yamato, because you're going to be spending a lot of time on it.

Well, at least you don't spend a lot with the SHIT Destiny or Cross Ange cast.

Haven't seen 'em yet, but it's only Stage 7 and we're already getting invaded by 00s

….And expectations drops..but still raised because I know Tetsuya and Ryoma will appear in the same stage.

Earlier, they show up on Stage 5 and the bios for both Tetsuya and Great are very short, and the few lines he's had so far indicate that there is something very, very strange going on. Ryouma doesn't know him, but he knows who Ryouma is, and apparently has to bring Ryouma back to their Earth for reasons yet unknown

Does that mean a battle between Getter and Mazingers?

No, they're on the same side, at least for now. Basically, Getter and Mazinger are from a parallel universe from the Yamato-verse, which has no history of the Invaders and the Moon War. Although Banpresto has stated that Shin Mazinger ZERO is only units and no plot, I have to wonder if they're going to take Shin Mazinger's plot in a similar direction.

Shin Mazinger's plot? So we finally get that resolution to the plot? Wicked sweet! I've been waiting for Shin Great Mazinger for years

Again, hard to say where it's going, since we're not even in the right universe for it yet. Judging from the bios though, it's definitely the Shin Mazinger version of Tetsuya and Great, since it specifically goes with the "test pilot for Energer Z" backstory instead of the "orphan that Kouji's dad picked up" version.

And that means this Tetsuya didn't have the bitterness that original Tetsuya would have..but knowing Tetsuya, he's still the ace pilot like the original.

Yeah, I doubt they'll go with the RAWR KOUJI RAWR shit that made him so unbearable in TV adaptations for this variation. That said, he's still the IDAI NA YUUSHA we've been waiting for.

He's not that unbearable in the TV adaptations (he's still have time to fool around with Jun at times) and unlike Asuka (who is basically a rule 63 Tetsuya, without the skill to back it up and the bitterness cranked up to 11), Tetsuya can usually back up his boasts.

Granted, I was just replaying A Portable recently, so that particular adaptation is rather fresh in my mind. Tetsuya spends most of the first third to half of the game being a dickcunt until Jun verbally bitchslaps him.

Jesus, this is plenty to PURU PURU PURU about

Yeah, the TV Tetsuya is less of a dick compared to Manga Tetsuya (dude refused to go out and fight until his adopted dad bites it because "Fuck you, Koji..if you're so damn good, why don't you fight the Mycene?") and Mazinkaiser Tetsuya is actually a nice guy (and a bigger badass in the movie where he singlehandedly took on two Mycene Generals and their armies..with an inferior version of the Great Mazinger)

Ple is made for head pats

Can't wait to play V

Kaiser Tetsuya was a fucking boss, and it was so satisfying seeing him actually get to take on Ankoku Daishogun back in W.

She's made for the buddy comedy show that will never be, starring her alongside Domon Kasshu and Zechs Marquise

You know what could've been cool? If SRW acknowledges the thing from Gundam Musou where Puru and Milliardo became Domon's buddies.

I want the show where every episode is Puru running into the dining room at breakfast with some flier or something advertising random mundane event like a festival or local sporting event, and shouts about how they should all participate, with Domon fully onboard and the two of them dragging an unwilling Zechs along. About halfway through every episode, Heero would show up, seeking to settle things with Zechs once and for all, only to run off when Master shows up, chasing him down to finally finish teaching him Ryuuha Touhou Fuhai.

Now that's actually a fun show. Throw in abuse on Kira and Lacus and we're golden.

They'd be the preppy kids thinking they could win the best couple award for whatever event is going on, only to get beat out by either Shiro and Aina, or Garrod and Tiffa.

guy who recorded this is shit and has it on super speed.

But goddamn did I love shit like this.

We're starting to get that again, Z, UX, and BX all had it, as does V.

It's too bad that GoLion was never in any of the voiced SRWs..we could've had Sincline vs classic Ryoma.

Like for instance, I think Yzak had a special line with Gingham about Gingham's Shining Finger (a little VA gag since Yzak's VA also does Domon's voice in G Gundam)

That's from Z I presume? The main one I remember is Roger Smith's line against the Hyakki, something like "Oni… a veritable clump of all of men's most deplorable traits." In V we have Kincaid with special voiced lines for the Gamiras of Yamato, and in BX we had Manon from Gorg talking about Zeus while fighting Mazinger.

Yup, that was from Z

Jesus christ nippon, keep your boylust in check.

But if you think about, ain't that a commentary on Western society? "We don't have competent female pilots so we had to dress up a male pilot as a woman to show empowerment" or some shit like that? And technically, the folks on Earth barely had a functioning MS and those that work are those found buried in the mountains (and most of those are UC-era suits, i.e the Borjanons are just Zaku I's)

Pretty accurate I'll say.

Say, I went ahead and looked it up and it says I can get my hands on a barganon, looking forward to getting a zaku on the team.

No only Gavin Goony's Borjanon is a Zaku I. the rest are IIs. and Sochie's MS is a Haman's Neo-Zeon era MS.

Oh, hey. A SRW thread.

Time to trigger the fuck out of someone.

Actually, make that twice.

Wait, I always thought the guy that made Sakura Wars loathed the shit out of SRW and said he wouldn't let SW ever be in it, or something.

Raideen's theme is such a happy victory jingle, I love it while he's murdering people by the dozen.

fuck that mobile peice of shit it's garbage worse than OE.

GODO GORGON

RA MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Woo, got my Zaku I, I love him already.

Are there any srw/gundam tactics games that focus on grunt suits duking it out? There was the previously mentioned srw that lets you capture suits which I'll definitely have to play. I suppose it's natural that super robot wars would focus more on the super robots, I do love them but I have love for grunts too.

its ok if your European … maybe if ur an Americana it might be annoying

Gundam Battle Universe for the PSP lets you go through the entire OYW in a zaku I

Also Gundam Breaker 2 while it only has the Zaku II lets you make a Zaku II viable from start to finish

I am downloading this so hard I don't think my ISP will be able to recover.

Was that in Reborn?

there's also Gundam Assault Survive which is in the similar vein.

Nothing worth value. Gundam Musou is a mediocre game in the long run.

IN OTHER NEWS NIGGERS MY COPY CAME IN AND I GOT EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE PRE-ORDER BONUSES

Just gotta let GB3 install an update to the vita before I can play. Actually speaking of anyone who has GB3 on vita would they be up for playing some time?

The SD Gundam G Generation series lets you use anything, so obviously it's viable to play through a story with nothing but mass production mobile suits. Hell, the entire game is about building up your library of mobile suits by levelling up and evolving them, so you actually need to use them in order to get every weird variation they cram into these games.

The latest, G Generation Genesis, has an English Asia release.

I've played all 4, my memory is just fuzzy on most of it. My favourite part was in the "alternate" story of 1, Judau meets Scirocco, who pledges loyalty to him because he thinks he's hilarious and has stupidly good luck. That amused me.

The thing is Overworld kind of required OP suits

Reborn?

Musou 1 is cheap enough and fun for that price that I'd say it's worth it. Sorry, only have the first two Breakers

Damn I hate when missions force me to give up a skill point. Looking it up it wants me to reach the mountain in 4 turns in mission 18. Only mazinger and maybe one gundam can get there in time and even then it's blocked by defenders that I can't possibly kill in 1 turn. This is insane.

I have 3 on Vita

it's a solid game on Vita, only shame is they downsized the textures and framerate chugs when there are lodsa explosions. But I'd be damned if I paid for PSN

Alpha Gaiden? use parts there's some parts that ignore terrain and boost movement.

Are you using boosters and the Accel command? A good strategy for missions like that is to load all of your slow-moving ground units back onto your battleship at the start of the mission, have the ship use Accel to get close to the enemy, and then redeploy the units on the next turn. Also don't forget that Getter Liger can usually move pretty fucking far while underground, especially in combination with Accel. Your units probably won't have any commands that double damage at that point, but if they do then use them too obviously.

Wasn't 3 a Vita exclusive anyway? 1 was too expensive on Vita, especially when I could get the PS3 version for about a fourtieth of the price, but I have 2 on Vita myself.

3 was on PS4

Ah, I keep forgetting that thing exists, since it's basically just a repository for ports of Vita and PS3 games.

I managed it just barely after restarting a few times..

Problem is the mission starts with a premade team you cannot choose the parts for before hand. Still aggravating though since getting the skill point ends the mission before you can possibly kill everything.

wait what stage number is it?

18 after avoiding fort severn, the mecha beast factory mission.

It doesn't really help that mazinger was pretty much the only unit with any upgrades since the gundams have been reserved for keeping the trash bins full this entire game so far.

I don't care.

ahahahahaha

OH SHIT FUCK I REALIZED

Stage 24 has a bit of fun and here's the SP

SP: Destroy Dante within 6 turns

And you should know by now bosses in @G run when they're low (usually around 7K do they run meaning you need a powerful attack assist to help finish it off.)

You get an extra treat on that stage, not spoiling it. But be prepared

Yeah OG already trained me to be wary for that shit. I just save before i start beating on them to find their threshholds before sending in bazinger or raideen to annihilate them.

Raideen is powerful late game, also while you've obviously lost out on the GX bits for the DX, I still recommend fielding it and the G-Falcon since it's two senshin pools to pull from, and the falcon can split, attack and then recombine with the GX for the stat boosts before attacking again

Yeah, I know there was a lot of recommendation to use the g-bits but I've never been one to use the most efficient options.

I can never seem to recombine gundams after splitting them so I never really played with the mechanic. I suppose I could stop using Char for a bit and try the g-falc. On a mildly related note I tossed that awful GM and put Monsha in a much nicer Rick diaz. The Gelgoog was just too awful to take. The Zaku 1 is performing great though.

I usually put Char in the GP-03 because it's a good fit for him.

When I'm done with V I'm going back to @G and play though and try for hard mode using Katz in the Nu Gundam

Apart from shifting around some xebunglers and throwing monsha in a rick I haven't done any pilot shuffling so far, even on 'hard' difficulty I really haven't felt or seen the need at all.

Well consider it, you haven't hit the wall yet.

Oh man, you make lt Poe cry if you kill her crew before blowing her up. Shame that denies you the skill point because that bitch deserves to cry.

It's like Harry says, she needs to find a better man. Poe's a good girl

Tell that to sochie's dad, her dead dad.
Someone who's eager to butcher civilians and has the gall to be angry with someone stopping them from butchering said civilians is not a good girl.

Granted that is fucking everyone in SRW, gundam, and anime in general so yeah I guess she's fine by that standard.

She's a standard woman, emotionally driven and doesn't deserve to be in a military role.

On the plus side she cries when you blow her ship up too.

(trips!)

(trips!)

(trips!)

WHERE'S THE QUADS APPLY YOURSELF

and why are you here and what did your post contribute?

u got no digits man ↑ check this out ↑

seriously fuck off you're unfunny and contributing nothing, if you want tto be a faggot go back to cuckchan

Fucking Idolmaster is in an SRW…FUCKING IDOLMASTER! The hell, Japan? It's not like you ran out of mecha series, there's plenty of obscure mecha you haven't debuted yet like Red Baron or Tetsujin-28 FX..or the original Getter Robo Go (yeah, yeah..Getter fans didn't like the anime because it's not the manga even though the 70's anime also doesn't follow the manga). Fuck, I'm still waiting for Banpresto to release Super Tokusatsu Wars 2.

Relax, it's a mobile phone game. Omega is a shitty game anyways, it follows the standard F2P skinners box model. It's as bad as OE if not more.

I kinda liked OE, I mean having Keroro Gunso in there was a ballsy move (not as ballsy as including Tekkaman Blade in J and W) and the OE soundtrack was an improvement over Z. Seriously, I rate the OE's version of HEATS being better than the Z2/3 version..but just a bit lower than the SRW D version.

And honestly, there is another shitty SRW game..or two. Not sure if Super Robot Gakuen counts.

yeah it has it's good points, I didn't like the fact that it forced you to grind to actually continue playing the game due to the constant force deploys of machines.

I'm contributing board post number and also ______↑

You're contributing nothing to this thread, now fuck off retard.

Yeah, that can be a problem. I mean, if the challenge comes from being underleveled and not how you strategically use your units, it ain't exactly a fun game now is it? Bullshit bosses like Gauron and Don Zauser notwithstanding.

Just didn't like the JRPG forumula OE went with in having to grind to actually keep alive units. especially in stages where those units were the only useable ones for a bit.

It reeks of padding honestly.

Then again, SRW does have some padding missions.

Not as bad as OE where you had to actively back track.

Point there.

If you mean you don't have a PS4, because who does, it's a Vita game that happens to have a PS4 port as well.

From the boxart, I'm guessing that's the foreignization for Shin Gundam Musou? Haven't played it, heard it was mostly SEED/00/Unicorn shit so wasn't interested.

Yeah it's just Shin Musou. remmeber can't have any japanese in a game that's clearly japanese.

On the subject of series that should've and shouldn't be in an SRW game…I think we should've put a moratorium on certain series, namely SHIT and SHIT Destiny (Astray or Stargazer is OK), Gundam Wing or 00 (because seriously, 00 is just a remake of Wing except the mooks in 00 didn't piss themselves when they see a Gundam). We need more Super Robots damn it! Where's Red Baron (OK, the anime is just G Gundam without the over the topness but still) or other Brave series stuff?

This shit looks pretty neat, apart from Gundam (OG up to Victory) and a few odd shows here and there I'm not too versed in /m/ stuff, but I like it. This is obviously a massive series and I don't want to spend hard cash on an import I might not even like.

So what's a good point to start? What's the game in the series that could get a newbie hooked?

Well, there's three ways I think you can start. You can start with Original Generation 1 and 2 on the GBA (also released in the States because all they have is the original characters in the series), there's SRW J also for the GBA (there's a English translation ROM for that and a good example of one of the many stand alone SRW stuff) and I think if you can read moonrunes, there's the Alpha series (Alpha, Alpha Gaiden which did got a translation, Alpha 2 and Alpha 3 with 2 and 3 being on the PS2 while Alpha and Alpha Gaiden are on the PS1) since the Alpha timeline is well-detailed in it's story and setting barring of course the Cosmic Era characters suddenly appearing in Alpha 3.

A hacked 3DS can play GBA games, right? Guess I'll look into that stuff first then, thanks.

And maybe with a guide (or learning how to read moonrunes) you can give SRW W on the DS a fair shake.

It would probably a hassle to start off with a non-english game first. That said, are they actually useful to pick up some kanji? I've started learning a few months back, so I'm not entirely opposed to it (as long as it's not entirely convoluted technobabble).

I mean, pick up SRW W after you get used to the English games, especially J since the system used in J and W are exactly the same

Oh, I'll keep that in mind then. Thanks for the pointers mate.

Is there going to be any Tetsujin 28 on it? I don't care otherwise.

Sorry bud..Tetsujin was on Z-2 and even then it was the 1980's version and not the 60's version or the 2005 version with the Giant Robo roar.

I've never understood why people say this, other than the boy band dynamic of the Gundam pilots, but SEED did that as well. If anything, the second half is more Zeta than Wing.

This. I would've killed for Might Gaine before V was announced, and I would still kill for J-Decker.

W on the DS or Z2 on the PSP are easy jumping in points I feel.

It had that amazing theme song though

SEED is a remake of original Gundam while SHIT Destiny is Zeta Gundam..if Kamille's being written badly and Amuro suddenly stealing the spotlight.

And I can't find the 2004 Tetsujin ntro on Youtube…

I'm aware of that, just saying that 00 resembled Zeta more than Wing when you take the second half into account, complete with a Not Titans using murder weapons and all.

And some folks did noticed that the 00 movie resembled Char's Counterattack, complete with Not Axis..also with Ayy lmao

That is a pretty nice theme.

And then Setsuna was the ayys.

Heads up to all SRW V players, because plot you lose access to everyone but Vangrey after Stage 8, so don't get too invested in the team early on. Especially probably worth saving up your TacP for Stage 10, when the Factory unlocks and you can start buying squad buffs. For those who haven't been following Famitsu, they've introduced a system where you can buy special squad upgrades, one each from 4 sets of 3.

Grade 1

SPalyze - Boost SP Regen rate from 5 per turn to 8 per turn
Repairalyze - HP and EN Regen 10% for all units, stacks with their own regens.
Forcealyze - All pilots gain Kiryoku +2 at the start of a turn

Grade 2

Cost Gain - Upon clearing a map, receive cash equal to 1/20 of the total damage your allies dealt to enemies
TacP Gain - Upon clearing a map, receive TacP equal to the number of enemies you shot down x10
Double Gain - The previous two combined, with their bonuses halved (1/40 damage as cash, enemies shot down x5 as TacP)

Grade 3 (All three of these require a unit to build up ExC to 3 before they activate, but once they do activate, even if ExC goes back down the effect will continue for the rest of the map)

Force Boost - Kiryoku Limit +10
Critical Boost - Crit damage goes up from 1.25 to 1.4
Accel Boost - Move +1

Grade 4

SP Plus - SP +20
Tension Plus - ExC +1
Force Plus - Kiryoku +10

Wait, SP is now Regen-able? And they combined Solar Panel (10% EN Regen per turn) and DG Cells/Carpenters (10% HP Regen per turn)?

In this game, each pilot starts with half SP, and recovers 5 per turn. And to clarify, these buffs specified are universal buffs for the entire team, doesn't use up part slots.

yeah the SP regen is weird, OE had it too and it was alright.

Also for the @G user, when you hit the wall be ready for it. also @G is an early game and it was before upgrades transferred over to new units

Currently doing Dinosaur kingdom 2: electric boogaloo

Also I love great and you should too, make use of him when you can.

Is there anything so mindblowingly awesome as the Dinosaur Empire? No, good sir, there is not.

Great Mazinger is always the workhorse whenever it showed up alongside Mazinger Z.

Great is my second most upgraded unit besides raideen and boss borot.

He does so much goddamn work.

If we were to chart units for how reliable it is in the game, the Mazinger and Great Mazinger would be at the top because of how super reliable they are. Even when they nerfed the Rocket Punch so it either became Ammo Based or EN-Based, they are still always top-tiered and Boss Borot to me gets better around J and W (I always called the Mazinkaiser Boss Borot Super Boss because of the cape and the reliability) where it also can repair as well as re-supply.

Honestly boss never really gets much done other than restocking great booster but he is just funny to me and i love him for it.

I have never watched a mazinger outside of a boss borot compilation video.

Early Mazinger isn't really subbed.

Also trying to find it, but there's a short manga from @G where Jinron shows Boss just how strong Boss Borot can be.

didn't find it, but founds these. enjoy

Why is self destruct even an ability?

I mean the manga is translated..and I did find a subbed Great Mazinger and Mazinger Z anime (not Shin, the classic one) on KissAnime.

Because Heero Yuy likes to blow his mech up.

I have no clue, but it's meant to deal damage and bypass armor of the enemy so it might be a good way of doing damage to a target that's being tough to kill.

That Gato strip with the Shin Getter..basically how I see a Super vs Real Robot battle would go down.

That strip is a jab at the fact early SRW games had melee as 1 tile things. Also the Stoner sunshine isn't a beam based attack os it's going past the Ifield and nuking it

Poor GP-02…too bad they always have the GP-02 with the Nuke Bazooka and not the one MLRS Beam Bazooka version

In the PSP remake of Advance, Wu Fei can survive it with 1 HP, so if you max out his health and abuse healing with it you can do some crazy armor/accuracy bypassing damage.

Very specifically, the GP-02 theft mission in Alpha 1 had ONLY the 1 range beam saber for weapons, no other rifles or anything.

Considering that the Boss Borot can be seen as a rudimentary prototype of the Xabungle, not surprised that Jiron can pilot the Boss Borot.

These J9 guys keep popping up, they are pretty a pretty interesting bunch.

Oh yeah, shame that the other J9 guys (Sasuraiger and Baxinger) appeared in the GameCube games joining Braiger. Fun Fact: The J9 character designs are made to resemble those from Lupin III

On an unrelated note, I absolutely love the iron gear. It reminds me of metroplex and fort max from transformers.

I've been watching Braiger, it's a fun show, definitely recommend it

And it can stomp fools.

speaking of sausuraiger.

This song is catchy. I need to watch the other J9 series, Braigar was pretty fucking neat

I'd save as many mecha songs as you can. Jewtube has been shutting down channels that host them left an right.

Yeah, I couldn't even find the 2004 Tetsujin 28 intro anymore..

Actually I want to see Vifam in SRW. hopefully someday

Definitely. I can't even find the original vocal version of Neppu Shippu Cybaster anymore.

You know what would be nice? Macross, Mospeada and Southern Cross in one game..no wait, if that was imported to the states, Harmony Gold would throw a tizzy.

most of MIO's songs are gone and a channel that was loaded with mecha OPs is gone for good because LOL COPYRIGHT

As if to prove your point, even that one you linked just there is gone

I can watch it no problem?

weird

Now I look at it, the error message is based on country:

This video contains content from BandaiChannel, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

So probably they just want to block it at home, without much care for the foreigners.

「銀のつばさにのぞみを乗せて、
灯せ、平和の青信号!
勇者特急マイトガイン、定刻通りにただ今到着!」

Stage 11 is what I've been waiting for all game.

And the Might Gaine soundtrack is just as good..all it is missing is someone yelling Let's MIIIIGHT GAINE! before the start of Great Dash!

They voice the scene where Gaine, Might Wing, and Locomolizer first gattai, as well as the 「そう。その通り!!」 and the prior as well. It's everything you could hope for.

Also speaking of the Brave series, if they do decide to bring in J-Decker, it'll be nice if they include original Macross guys because in one episode of J-Decker, they had to fight this M. Bison/ Yasunori Kato looking guy took control of a fleet experimental fighter jets..that also can transform into robot forms.

The second episode, also where they first gattai into J-Decker. It was a great one.

Yeah, J-Decker as a series is surprisingly good (and they were awesome enough to sneak in references to Gatchaman in that one wrestling episode…also mecha-human romance, see McCrane and Dumpson and their mates.)

Yeah, I saw about half of the show, still need to pick it up again and watch more. It was fucking great.

I kinda dropped it around the halfway mark (had downloaded the episodes when Megaupload was around and was going to continue…and then Megaupload got took down and the hard drive I stored the episodes on was broken..)

The raws are up on Nyaa I believe