Nude mods:
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15/?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21796/

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22110

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18898/?

I'll add this to the OP later

nma-fallout.com/forums/fallout-tactics-modding.24/

Are you the same OP as the /fo4g/ faggot? Seeing as how you have the entire same post about FO4 mods, I'm guessing yes. Look, we really don't need a fallout general here. This board is pretty slow and the last food fallout game came out years ago, which means we've already discussed all the games to death. The ocassional thread for fallout games is fine and always appreciated, but there really isn't enough to say for us to have a regular general. Just ubderstand that if you do try to make this a regular thing, anons will lose interest fast
Anyway, I won't do my usual tactic of shitposting until we hit 300 replies this time since the thread is supposedly dedicated to all fallouts.

Bumping with a ghoul retexture I'm making for fallout 4

You think you're pretty clever, huh?

HEY, HEAD JEW OF Holla Forums
You shouldn't have deleted the former thread. What we don't need is you or other mods being the tastemakers. You should have instead let the community continue to tear it apart and discourage it. You shouldn't discourage the shitposting, it's the only way a community can self-moderate to uphold standards. This is the reason why we have contradictions on the board where OW thread is A-OK but FO4 apparently needs moderator interference.

Yes I am, but I'm trying to be all inclusive, because I realize alot of people were dissapointed with fallout 4 but are fallout fans in general.

If we keep it to one topic and everybody contributes then these threads should stay alive and be very helpful. The purpose of these threads is to share strategies, mods, characters, builds, playthroughs, etc. It's absolutely fine if they aren't as fast as other generals. As long as they are there, to show that there IS infact an interest in the series.

The last thread had a bait OP.

Here's a roll chart for NV fags

might as well

Enjoy being WEAK faggot. Strength 0

Was it though? What if it was just some misguided normalfag that took the wrong turn at GameFags?

In the first thread it was revealed that the OP was just a lost cuckchanner who wanted to bring his casual game discussion here. He wasn't spamming it, he wasn't intentionally baiting, he was just incredibly dense and unable to understand why people shit on his games. This doesn't require moderation.

Neither of those are the thread that had a bait OP.

Just a question what was baity about my last thread? I was just letting people know, that if you shitpost again I WILL report you. That's an ultimatum, not bait

Yeah basically the "don't you dare shitpost in my thread" statement. Also making that thread was the first post on your IP address makes it look like you're on a proxy.

Then why was the latter just deleted if it wasn't bait?

forgot 2nd pic

I post on a phone and sometimes my IP address changes, my phone's internet gets slow and so I turn the data on and off, its not intentional proxyfagging

There are lots of people that make threads to hated games on purpose just to make people angry. That's the main reason. If you're not one of those people then enjoy talking about Fallout.

He's a phone poster who can't shitpost on halfchan because they banned phones 100%.

Anyways, OP is a faggot and just included Fallout 1-NV because everyone shat on his last 3 threads.
Go back to fucking NeoGAF if you want to discuss FO4, we don't.

I'm really not, I just like the fallout series, and fallout 4 more specifically.

Actchually, they unbanned phones again

Oh good, then you can go back.
Toodles!~~

These games are too different to cram into one general. Just looks like a thinly veiled Fallout 4 thread, to be honest.

Well this thread died anyway through meta argument. Might as well delete this too.

roll

Just talk about the game you like, its not that hard of a concept. Theres more fallout 4 info because obviously I've played it more and have more to share. But if you have something to contribute to the other games by all means go ahead, nobody is stopping you.

Metafags should be banned

Bumping with a fat boone

The ironing is palpable.

rollin

Any clothing mod recommendations for New Vegas?
I have the Mercenary Wanderer and the Wasters Scarf which alone are great but I'm wondering if theres anything good I'm missing.

WEW
Little cuckchanner went back home.

Other than that, good for you, OP!
I'm still coming over there to bully you, however.

Wait a second, why were you browsing 4/vg/?

To see how many shitty AAA game generals suddenly popping up have any crossover with cuckchan

Was the answer more than 10?

I know this place isn't as good as it used to be, but I could swear there has been a massive drop in quality the past 2 weeks or so, and this could possibly explain why. The real question is why are these people coming here? Is it true that cuckchan banned phones? In my experience, phone posters are usually teenagers who are goofing off at school or at work. Not exactly the type of person you want posting.

I prefer magic.

OP of this thread said he was effectively b& because he's a phone poster. Though in this thread he said they unbanned it.

Someone mentioned that Jim has banned cellular data users from posting, but I tested it and it worked.

I don't know why OP phone posts if he has a perfectly good machine that runs FO4.

On top of refugee phoneposters, /int*/ is also spamming because they're salty /sp/ BTFO'd them yet again. Their site owner even stopped hosting because of how bootyblasted he got.
Feel free to bully them on:
freech.net
and
endchan.xyz/ints

NIGGER

I'm a phone poster because my computer is kill and I'm a poorfag who can't afford a new one.
I enjoy Fallout threads because it's one of my favorite series excluding FO3, FO4, and FO BoS but having a FO thread everyday is retarded, it's a good series and all but it's been discussed to death.
Fuck mod charts, just install some different mods and see which one you like

OP here, I don't have home internet that's why I phone post.

What is your favorite thing about Fallout 4, fellow redditors 4channers eightchanners?

The gunplay, the physics, character creation, the brotherhood, customizeable power armor, are just some of why I like it.

Leave.

No

Very clever, but I see through your ruse.

To be fair, a lot of people who aren't new or dumb abbreviate it as "FO."

don't you mean who are new or dumb?

I've changed my mind; I'll throw you a bone, OP.
So, I only finished New Vegas about six months ago. It's been discussed to death, but fuck you, here's what I think about the expansions.

Dead Money
I liked the concept: the bomb collars, the heist, the grand old world resort, fallen into decay and obsessed with the past. But the attempt to create a survival horror expansion only partially succeeded. A lot of the writing was half-baked, too: lethal holograms, magic vending machines, and resurrecting "ghost people" (such a stupid name) were hard to swallow. They try to acknowledge the ramifications of those things existing, saying that that kind of technology could steamroll the NCR, but that's not enough to make it believable. It was an interesting experimental diversion.

Honest Hearts
I loved this. It was great to meet Joshua Graham, and to learn about the tribes. In fact, these are the only proper tribes in Fallout: New Vegas. It fleshed out the Legion more and tied back into the main story nicely. It was also nice that the only options for dealing with the tribes are all bittersweet, since they all hinge on the inevitable encroachment of civilization. We got a nice, open area to explore, unlike Dead Money's twisting corridors and alleys. Of all the expansions, this is the one that feels the most like the rest of the main game, in a good way.

Old World Blues
On the one hand, I love the sci-fi B-movie silliness of the story, characters, and tone. On the other hand, the bullet sponge enemies are a fucking drag, and practically clairvoyant in their ability to detect you. If you're no good with energy weapons or melee weapons, you're fucked. This kills the drive to explore, which undermines the entire expansion, since it's largely based around exploration. Also, the opening conversation with the Think Tank is far, FAR too long. Play it once, on easy, for the story and comically absurd characters, and then never touch it again.

Lonesome Road
It had a much more post-apocalyptic atmosphere than the rest of Fallout: New Vegas, which I found enjoyable–though I wouldn't want the whole game to be that way. Ulysses' character and dialogue were also pure gold. His obsession with history and symbols ties back into the main story, as do (obviously) the nuclear missiles at the end. It tied the wider setting's nuclear past to a terrifying potential future return of nuclear war, creating a cynical, realistic, and genuinely frightening historical perspective. I would gladly play it again.

Basically:
Honest Hearts and Lonesome Road > Dead Money > Old World Blues

Woah user, why are you discussing a game that isn't FO4? OP clearly only wishes to talk about FO4.

Anyways, OP went back to cuckchan /vg/ with his pasta.

We could still just make this a F1/F2/F:NV thread.

Most of the posts are shitposting from me, though :^)
Let it die or make a new one and ask mods to remove this one.

Fuck you for bumping this shit.

Who said I went back

All fallouts are allowed here, even the shitty ones 1,2, NV

What game is this for? Fallout 3, nv or 4?