Anybody who criticizes this is getting banned on halfchan

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?l=&q=horizon from:radicalbytes&src=typd
exhentai.org/g/921153/8e1da1da62/
exhentai.org/s/89ec4bfb78/882005-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof?

FAGGOT.

Hence why you post about here? Fuck off.

halfchan, lol, like, haha, amiright?

I watched IGN's review so you didn't had to

Nothing new here. Literally NOTHING NEW. It has come down to a formula at this point.

something something nogames

Gameplay spoiler: Shit plays like Rise of the Tomb Raider with robots instead of animal.

They just cant help themselves, I'm surprised the final boss isn't a reference to trump.

Cuckchan is NeoGaf 2.0 and Sonyggers run rampamt while anyone else gets banned for even attempting to fight back against the console war shittery and 20 threads of shilling and shitposting, why do you still go there OP you massive cocksucker?

Trips

At first I was vaguely interested since I though it would play like MonHun since it wasnt obvious what the monsters weakpoints were, but they fucked up and made the game less interesting over time

Also since Death Stranding is going to use this game's engine I'm more worried than ever since we reached a point where games genuinely look like plastic.

Now

(checked)

very nice

fool, you don't go looking for trips, trips find you.

(also very nice)
I want off this ride already.

Hilariously, cuckchan became the hivemind that they always insisted it was back before the exodus.

Thankfully dubs evaded you.

and there are shill allready trying to slide treads who shit on the SJWish story

Another OP had this to say about the game:

You do know we have IDs here, right?

I could tell gameplay loocked like a Raise of The Tomb Raider/Monster Hunter RIpoff from the first trailer
It also has Bioware's dialog wheel, an MC stolen from Heavenly sword and a world stolen from Enslaved odysey to the west
But with lots of "le current year" plitics shoe horned in,
Truth be told, the Sony exclusivity and the interesting looking robot wild life are the only things that wills save this shit
Fanboys will buy it just to justify their PS4 purchase. but hardcore gamers of this type of game will most likelly just stick to Monster Hunter

Oh come on now. At least characterize us correctly.

By the way, the fact that you disagree at all proves that we're NOT a hivemind, assuming you're not some outsider shill :^)

More neo-luddite anti-transhumanism, now with more cis white male hate.

Are you implying we're too stupid to smell the stench of shit that clings to this turd of a game?

And you're shilling the game here, what's your point?

It's always smart to shit on the largest consumer base in vidya. That worked out so well for Mafia 3 and Watch Dogs 2.

End yourself.

What happened to those games anyways?

Nice try neofaggot

DEFEND THIS SHIT NIGGER

Oh, user, you're in for a ride
monters' weakpoints glow

Dead on arrival.

It's like you don't even know why we're here

how does that work

Mafia 3 needed to sell eight million copies to be profitable, it didn't sell even one million.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE.

fuck Horizon Zero Buyers, lets talk about something else

nice Mimikyu my dude, I'll raise you a Hoopa

Fucking christ, it's a shame.
All the discussion on half Holla Forums about this is bullshit. The dude that streamed it and beat it along with the guys that watched said the game is hilariously bad.

I've just finished Triforce Heroes (it sucked) and I'm looking for a new game to play on my 3DS. What's good?

Well, they've got trailers that tell you where at least 4 of the monsters weak points are but it would've been obvious even if they didn't make videos about it. It was clear they were following the casual game design to garner the mainstream audience.

It's banking on strong female lead character, just like Ninja Theory's Hellbalde, Senua's Sacrifice.

sasuga op, choke on a bag of dicks you raging faggot

MOTHERFUCKING ROBODINOSAU-

Oh.

What have you played already? What have you enjoyed? I can't make a recommendation without a background, you know.

I thought libtards loved transhumanism because special snowflake bodymods.

They like or dislike it depending on whether it's advantageous at the moment

According to rumours these are the spoilers for the story of the game.

Hope you reserved the game, goyim

It's funny how her name alone is able to make people stay away or influence buyer's remorse.

No way this is happening. They wouldn't be this stupid.

Before Triforce Heroes I was playing Monster Hunter Generations, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Fantasy Life. Preferably looking for something I can play on my breaks at work for 15-20 minutes at a time.

You can say the same thing with Guerilla Games. People trying to pretend they don't ignore Killzone hard every time they pass it on the shelves.
"But Guerilla Games is making it."

Game is super casual friendly. Its gameplay is a facade.

Story is cringey as fuck the more redpilled you are against SJWs.

Of course game journos are going to say good things about it because of the SJWs involved with its production and the fact that Big Papa AAA Sony published it.

If the sex was swapped with the main character alone it would have gotten a 7/10 average or lower.

And isn't it strange McIntosh has not talked about it? twitter.com/search?l=&q=horizon from:radicalbytes&src=typd

this should be Rule 11. I will bring it up with Mark next time he has a Meta/shitpost thread.

gay

It negates race, gender and sexuality. Of course they hate it.

Huh, so that's how it works?
This gives me an idea.

I guess I shouldnt be that shocked, but I still am that they made games forgotten that quickly and will probably hit the bargain bin this summer.

This shit isnt new to games but they really took what could have been the sole interesting part of this game.

Is that a new pokemon?

Sonnigers are worse than xboners and Nintenbabies. Sonnigers helped cisbusters to happen.

No that's like three gens old.

this is the eternal nature of shitposting, you can't escape it

Or it could just be the writer seeing it everywhere.

No, they released it around 2015, it's about three years old, not three generations old like
said

Yeah, and all MGS fans helped the Pachinko machines happen too. It's okay, user, not all of us can be winners.

Actually the part about being banned from halfchan for any stupid reason is believable.

The entire game dev team is made by white males. The few women in the picture are mostly HR and shit like that.

How cucked are they?

HR makes sure every whitefuckingmale passes the ideology test.

when is the game coming out so we can know for sure?

The mods have been pozzed and shilling way before the exodus. Remember the obese hotpocket caught being paid and even put his stint as a cuckchan hotpocket in his resume?

Hm. That still makes me wary. If they've got enough white guilt to make their character a stronky womyn who don't need no man, in a world of niggers and such, I fear virtue signalling.

A chance exists that they made the game the way they did because that's just how they wanted to make it, but that's pretty slim.

They have token Slav

Someone has to clean the toilets.

Nigger even the playstation brand people openly calling for sony pictures to be sold to save the company. Sony pictures is acting like a jewish parasite sucking away Profit

If it weren't for the few people that keeps tabs on the place we'd never know when to expect another possible exodus from it.
Or are you guys content with being caught completely off guard by sudden and sharp dips in already low board quality?

Weird coincidence. I just fapped to hentai featuring that frog slut. It wasn't the best I've seen, it was okay, there's probably much better doujins. I had some images saved, but didn't know where the frog slut was from until I watched MHA recently. In the anime her voice actor sounds more like she's doing an old lady voice than a frog voice IMO.

We're not caught off guard. Because you still post here.

This obviously won't sell what it needs to sell. Pozzing aside, it's so bland and bereft of appeal that only normen desperate for PS4 games will buy it, the rest have far better schlock to play. What I'm curious about is how hard it'll bomb. Personally, and I'm not just being hopeful here, I think it's gonna be rough.

Let me guess, the main villians are totally-not-altright with the final boss being totally-not-Trump riding a dinomech

It looks like Sony are paying reviewer to shill for their shit game……again.

Seriously??? Top KEK if that's true.

This has to be some sort of cruel parody of [current year] vidya writing.

Good then, I hope it dies in humiliation. Though I imagine not much would change anyway in Jewish Hollywood, just less access to Sony licenses. They'll still go around panhandling through product placement.

Underrated post.

I think death Stranding gonna be glitchy as fuck. Kojima made a mistake picking the Zero dawn engine over the Naughty dog graphics engine.

thread's bumplocked

It could have competent coding & maybe nice assets, but that's about all you can hope for. The parasites always infest HR, then start purging anyone of merit from "creative" positions like writing. Writing is where you'll see the most noticeable quality degradation in the final product even if a team isn't noticeably pozzed yet. Sony is keen on promoting progressive cancer lately & I'm already hearing cancerous things about this game.

Yakuza Zero and Resi7 have a good number of people busy right now, and the release timing alongside BotW is damning for Horizon.
At the end of the day, blue-pilled normalfags always have Overwatch. They don't really need to descend lower than that to scratch their itch. Why risk it on a new IP from a studio known only for mediocrity and being generic? I suppose that's why journalism's going through the typical routine with Horizon. Standard procedure for GJP. If we don't give them ammo, they can't piggy-back off the negative attention and it will be another Remember Me. A game that "had potential," only because of strong concept art and absolutely nothing else.

Game of the year, of all years.

They're making Apple iPhone tier consoles happening, which is even worse.
I keep seeing this human waste defending this absolute kikery here which is even worse.

t.rapefugee

Was it this doujin?
exhentai.org/g/921153/8e1da1da62/

This

MODS = GODS

I've not seen a lack of self awareness this strong in a while.

Naw, this. exhentai.org/s/89ec4bfb78/882005-6
I saw that one though.

I don't know how anyone would buy this shit after this is public. This is almost The Room tier dialogue and direction.

So they're going to fire a bunch of their employees and make an anomalously popular yet amazingly shitty point-and-click adventure game?

The Nips have no one but themselves to blame. It's what happens when you hire Jews.

why do console wars only go one ways? PC gamers are always perpetuating them.

Fucking frog doujins man, i can't stop letting out goo.

He didn't fly so good.

That was a big explosion.

For you.

There has to be doujins of Mimikyu wearing an Acerola or Lillie suit right?

Last time i lied to Holla Forums they figured out on the first reply. It wasn't even an unbelievable lie.
Also, nice lying when complaining about liars.