Zero Dawn Horizon

American military generals (white males) create an army of self replicating robots that run on biomatter in 2060 and predictably they wipe out all life on earth. While apocalypse is occurring, scientists launch a space ship with seeds of life to other worlds, and it asplodes in space and fails miserably. So the lead scientists (white woman, black muslim in hijab) create an AI on earth that is charged with using manufacturing facilities to repopulate the planet with artificial life and recreate a stable biosphere before humanity is reborn in bunkers. But other scientists (white male) argue that first draft of biosphere will likely become unstable and it would be better to wipe the planet a second time and restart with the AI having gained knowledge of its failed attempts and create second AI that will take over and unleash the apocalypse again. That scientist (white male) then gasses the other scientists (women and blacks and muslims) and destroys the programs that would pass along the collected knowledge of mankind, letting the next generation start from scratch as primitive tribes. You are born 100000 years later as a clone of the white woman scientist, created so your genetic makeup would let you enter the facility and restart the gaia program which decided to sacrifice itself and explode its facility when the genocidal hades program woke up instead of letting it wipe the planet a second time. But hades escaped, and now you need to destroy hades and save gaia. Hint: gaia is represented by a hologram of a black woman, and hades is a white male.

Who cares.

What does this have to do with an anime girl vomiting blood

He wanted to post the yume nikki girl vomiting but couldn't find the image.
He looked at this image and was like "close enough i guess", thinking it was vomit, not blood.
Right now, as he's reading this, he realizes just what a fucking idiot he's been.
He's gonna try to say something witty or smug in return but deep down he knows he has fucked up, he's going to live the rest of his life with the shame of it all.

Is it true that the protagonist is a dyke?

Not surprised, they just tried to hide the truth but instead made it obviously linked

(HEIL)

I don't know if you picked that picture on purpose but the parallels between that plot and Eureka 7's are kind of humorous

If the story was the other way around, would it be GOTY in Holla Forums?

Stop giving this shit any kind of attention, just let it flop.

No because the game is still shit.
Its also getting the Gone Homo, Last of Us journon treatment.

Fuck, forgot my downvote
Already a thread about this

I don't trust you anymore than I trust 'professional critics' that have given the game 9's out of 10's already.

This plot seems retarded from start to finish, but mostly, who would build self-replicating robots without a kill command in anticipation of this exact scenario?

A strawman.

i used to think like you, user. then, i watched the gameplay videos and realized that it would be dog shit back when the first E3 teasers came out.

Shut up fagnips I don't care what you think.

No one should trust footage of anything until the game is released and people are playing and recording the final product as it shipped. Screw footage before hand and screw critic/journo ratings.

Its going to be as good as The Last of Us.
Cap this

i'll check your dubs, and concede to the fact that demos are usually the kicker above all else. hell, if a game doesn't have a demo, surely it must be trash from the start that the devs don't even want the public to fuck around on it before release?

still, if i can watch a teaser and think "yawn, pleb console trash, i'll skip", then there's something wrong.

If it's not I'm making a thread

Games can only be less than or equal to their gameplay trailers. I've seen a game be more fun than the trailer lets on.

*never
I've never seen

The Wonderful 101 was more fun than the trailer let on

You suck benis.

That's an insult to The Last Of Us, and that game was shit to begin with. At least The Last Of Us had mostly decent voice acting, textures, and animations.

Mount and Blade/Warband does that.

Halo ODST turned out way more fun than it's trailers implied, not that it's trailers looked too bad to begin with.

Oh and ARMA and Dorf Fort do that as well.

Well, Dort Fort doesn't have a trailer but it looks shit from all gameplay footage until you start playing it then it's autistically hilarious.

She looks like Kojimbo's slut from MGS5, but with actual female body.

Sounds like something a CURRENT YEAR writer would shit out

the sjw stuff is not what's wrong about this game.

the fact that this is a terrible game is what's wrong

Is the game itself as blatant with its focus on race as the OP post? Or is OP just a stormfag?

It's accurate so far, saw a video that had some hologram of some scientist with a hijab mentioning New Tehran, most of the leaks are getting DMCA'ed though.

yeah the scientist is a mooslim and they are wiping out all the evil (i.e. white men) from the world….only stronk womyn in this game

OP (a faggot) giving a shit about a game that'll be forgotten next year.

No. Within six months.

D:

already a thread, no one cares.

Why is there a concentrated campaign going on to stop people talking about this game on Holla Forums?

Is this a goon operation or Sony Pajeets trying to prevent 8/v/ from discussing a game with a clear anti-white male agenda?

I'd say in about a week and a half

get the fuck out