Hello my friends

Could you please explain to me why you are against Fascism and why you think it wouldn't work in the west?

why should I obey your state?

You don't have to.

cool!
so Fascism is not happening

my question was not about whether or not it is happening

Fascism is the brutal dictatorship of capitalism without any pretensions for freedom or democracy. It is unsustainable and requires the working class of all countries to butcher each other for the profits of arms companies and pleasure of reactionaries.

It's not that it wouldn't work necessarily. I mean fascism is usually pretty unstable but I suppose it would at least exist in the short-term. The real problem is why would you want to life in such a society?

Instead of selling us on why it works, could you maybe explain the appeal of fascism?

A one world fascist government would solve all of humanity's problems

so basically like now but with harsher prison sentences?

Freedom of people results in conflict and suffering

A one world fascist government would eliminate suffering by exterminating anyone who would cause conflict

Fascism is an attempt by the middle and upper classes to save capitalism during times of great economic upheaval and decay. While they often claim that they are trying to fix capitalism what they are really doing is trying to eliminate any political challenges to it. Fuck Fascism and fuck fascists.

Yes exactly. Fascism solves problems.

not good enough. You cant eliminate all opposition, there will always be cracks in the system. It is a thoroughly ineffective system

There are cracks in every system, but under fascism we can exterminate anyone who tries to slip through the cracks

Exactly, we will just keep on killing and killing. How much is to much in terms of human life?

Humanities ultimate potential is being held back by the false concept of freedom and our unwillingness to eliminate our weakest and least useful offspring

have you ever thought maybe fascism doesn't eliminated suffering but rather puts a state in charge of administering it? Brutally punishing people who "cause conflicts" doesn't eliminate the underlying cause which gave rise to these people and conflicts in the first place. To me this conception of resolving conflict sounds pretty libruhl, naziman.

nazbol surprisingly on point here

a Placebo solves problems as well, but…..

We have too much human life. Too many people that can just sit around and do nothing. Just because we can sustain billions of people doesn't mean we should.

no, that's not the point. It's a short term solution when capitalism is in crisis. It's generally unstable.

what is our ultimate potential? and why should we sacrifice to achieve it?

We haven't tried one world fascism yet though

fixed

And? Is this an excuse to infringe upon there sovereignty

To become timeless and immortal with the ability to manipulate the fundamental forces of the universe

where is this written down as an objective? and why should we kill for it?

so what does one world fascism mean then? is there one central government ruling over everything? are there separate countries? how does nationalism work when you control the whole world?

how do freedoms "hold us back" from this? what does it mean to be "timeless and immortal and manipulate the fundamental forces of the universe?"

same reasons i don't want sharia.

Obama is an amorphous blob of nothing. He's far from a fascist and far from a communist.

It's not killing. It's cutting off a rotten appendix.

yes

no

it doesn't

If you're free to think, you may develop thoughts that cause conflict with the state's goals

Ultimate goal of science

impossible. by its very nature fascism needs conflict to survive

Fuck your state

Fascism doesn't "work" for anything, though. What are you planning on actually doing, and why would it be good?

not my goals m8
who is and who isn't? Who decides?

Gassed

Your personal goals are irrelevant unless they are the same goals of the state.

Science decides via genetic testing.

See, this is why we put your heads into the pavement.

Antifa is fascist so I fully support your statement

Besides the obvious EDGE to this statement, who is the state. You talk about it like some metaphysical being, states are just collections of people.

I lel'd

Maybe this fascism thing 'aint so bad.

A hierarchy of individuals chosen based on their genetic superiority

I 2nd this

I suppose it's all we could have expected

What is superior? and why should any others listen to them?
Also you know genes don't account for every thing if not any

Yes, it is certain that the types of people using chans would be culled

Antifa is a fascist movement and therefore serves as useful tool for implementing fascism through violent coercion since many communities will blindly welcome Antifa groups into their spheres of influence

What is fascism, then? Please explain it to me.

Because I'd still be a slave to capital. Fascists literally invited big corporations into the government and used state power to crush worker self-organization. Why would I want to support an ideology which sacrifices everything for the sake of the elite?

The first step of successfully implementing fascism is to quell all free thought and opposing views. Antifa is currently serving this purpose and will grow much larger over the coming years, becoming the sturmabteilung for the coming one world fascist government.

Under fascism, the elite will not be money hungry corporate heirs. They will be the genetically superior individuals.

this is a vacuous phrase

this is the opposite of consistent

Most of you are liberals who are the ideological vanguard to neoliberalism without realizing, though.

Those with superior genetics will be processed for reproduction, then discarded once their offspring have been harvested.

But they won't be, because the Fascist state will sell out to private individuals who can offer it the things it wants the moment it gets in power. Il Douche was in power for decades and never produced any revolutionary restructuring of society because it was much more convenient to work with existing interests.

t. Liberals everywhere

oh my god you might actually think you're smart

sage this troll you fucking morons

You are a poor, useful idiot. All of you Antifa tards are nothing more than useful idiots.

was gonna respond but I agree that I smell troll

Mussolini actually tried to implement the corporative state though.

All of us are basement dwellers of no importance who shitpost on a Bavarian masonry forum, if we're being perfectly honest.

Not me, I'm volneet.

There's no good explanation other than the falling-out between Hitler and Stalin.

loss of personal liberty

NazBols, Fascists, Tankies and Asseristas. All the same shit it seems.

i would prefer not to languish under tyranny