Any reason why I shouldn't get the PS4 Pro?

Any reason why I shouldn't get the PS4 Pro?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DZCs2
boards.4chan.org/v/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if don't have 4k. But wait until nintendrones come and tell you to spend 370 bucks for Switch+Zelda+sdcard.

It doesn't have very many games.

Yes.

This is a no brainer.

I'd also like to add that I don't already own a PS4.

Any reason why you should?

Nah. Pro isn't worth it unless you're a 4Ktard and there's even fan issues in some units. Just get a reg ps4 as cheap as possible.

If you've already got an acceptable PC, then the real question here is: Are there currently enough exclusives on the PS4 that it would be a good purchase for you? Pretend future releases don't exist. Are there enough games this second that you would be happy with that purchase?

If so, buy it. If not, wait.

It's not a PC

Only if you have a 4K monitor

FF XV's high framerate mode only gets you 45fps average.

/thread

Are you a fan of FFXV?

Are you interested in KH3, and want to try out KH 0.2 BBS a fragmentary passage right now?

If you answered "yes" to one of these questions, then yes, get a Pro.
If "no", then no, no other game currently on PS4 benefits from being run on Pro to the point where it justifies it's price range, a normal PS4 does the job just fine.

That being said, moving fowards, yes, using a Pro will probably become the new standard.
If you are IN ANY WAY interested in future Square products, they WILL push the Pro and make their games run worse on a normal PS4 ON PURPOSE to push for people to buy Pros, as they're working with Sony towards that goal.

That is all.

If you don't have PSVR there's no need for a Pro.

Nioh.

You don't need a pro to run Nioh decently.
On a normal PS4 on stable framerate mode the resolution is just lower and it has more aliasing but it's not the end of the world, the only thing that matters is that it plays smoothly.

Already owning a PS4. In fact if you don't have one just get a discount PS4 instead.

No, if you don't own a PS4 yet i strongly recommend waiting a year or so, and getting a discounted pro instead.
That's the smartest decision.

yakuza/bloodborne machine
pro adds nothing to them though and sony needs to die so buy used

It's shit.

Op said he doesn't have vanilla PS4.

(one off)
Finally a good post

In that case refer to

Do not buy a pro right now just for yakuza/bb/nioh.

Additionally sony will probably releasea revision for the pro at some point, it's better to wait a year or so, just in case.

Don't remind me.

Well that's certainly better

Same too you.

My goodness.

Game runs perfectly fine on a slim, at least in the "stable" mode which I assume everybody plays on anyway. More console devs really need to offer that option, especially in genres where it's important to the gameplay that the framerate be stable.

Meant for

I completely agree.
EVERY game released on consoles should have at minimum 2 "settings":

-60 fps setting, always strive towards 60fps more or less, sacrifice resolution, detail and antialias

-"cinematic" setting, lock it to 30fps, push resolution, details and antialias

I have absolutely no fucking clue why this isn't OBLIGATORY for every dev releasing a console game.
It should be mandated by law.
It hurts no one and it makes everyone happy.

Came here to ask this.

Wow, this board has been completely flooded by cuckchan rapefugees who have not integrated at all.

Nice dubs

None at all. Give Sony your money.

They are the good guys.

OBEY AND CONSUME

But that would mean the devs would have to spend time testing both modes to see that they work as intended. You goyim do not understand that it means using more money!

If you have an acceptable PC right now, I think the only console that makes sense to own is the Wii U. It's the only console with a lot of games that you cannot get on PC.

Maybe OP likes paying to be be fucked in the ass.
Fucking halfchan rapefugees.

More reasons to get one of those than there are to get a Switch.
Just sayin.

Kill yourself Sonygger

The advantage the Switch has over the other 2/3 soon 4 shitpiles is that its portable.
Thats already a better enough reason to buy an upscaled piece of shit multiplat machine that can't even get 60 FPS on half of its games.

If you were smart enough not to get a PS4 why would you be stupid enough to get the PS4.5?

Depends. What games do you intend to play on it?

too pricey for vurtually no improvements on the original hardware
barely any gamee unless you're weeb trash

Also a reminder that most of these aren't even exclusive

You might want to consider death.

I've advocated for the PC for a long time but am now finally realizing a very important fact that can't be ignored: convenience.

JERMgaming mentioned he had to configure each and every setting for this game just right to achieve what he was looking for. Imagine doing that on every single PC game you play, and even after doing so run into an issue halfway through and have to troubleshoot yet again. Meanwhile on the PS4 Pro, you just PLAY.
-No spending one hour on graphics settings everytime you want to play a video game
-Far fewer crashes, bugs
-No mixed-bag russian-roulette alt-tabbing issues, multi-tasking works perfectly (it's honestly sad this is still an issue, consoles have passed PCs way by in this feature)
-No bad ports
-Lots of exclusives that you've missed on the PC

A year ago I would have liked any console vs. PC video and used it as an example of how much better PC was, but now after hours wasted trying to fix bad ports (Arkham City, literally any Call of Duty on PC), bugs, issues, and googling problems, I've found that during all of that hassle PS4 players were just playing the game. The mistake that many people make, and that I used to make, is that graphics can be used as a single indicator of the experience, when in reality it's the entire overall experience that counts. Everyone you see responding on this thread OP has probably spent hours troubleshooting games on PC, but they are so used to it they don't understand that spending more time troubleshooting the game than playing it is NOT NORMAL and is just a waste of time, when on the PS4 you literally just put in the game and play and never worry about any of that stuff. That's why, in the end, a PS4 Pro will always be a better experience than a PC. The point of games is to sit down and relax, not waste my fucking time practically programming the game just to be able to play it. I'm gonna pick one up myself later.

I'm gonna bite this bait.
but 30fps
I don't have to do any troubleshooting. I just crank the settings up and play. I have a mid-tier pc.

Not sure if a bait or just a pleb.

Irony

You've convinced me Sonybro, truly Sony does it #4theplayers.
I'm no longer a condiment, I have now joined the ranks of the true Master Race, I am not part of the PlaystationLegion, I have made a NeoGaf paid account so I can discuss with fellow enthusiasts Sony marketed exclusive masterpieces such as Gravity Daze and Nioh which will never be surpassed by any other game this Gen so that thry can applaud of my good taste in Japanese games.

Thank you based Sony, I will no longer be a pirate pleb that doesnt even play games and supports true masterpieces such as Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn.

Irony

Yeah, man, all these "shit thread sage muh cuckchan" responses are way better to scroll through, they're completely okay since their names are blue.

Sage
>>>/cuckchan/

Also quads

Uck

Better luck next time.

One to add
I switched back to physical media last year for convenience. That means I had to switch platforms too, because the platform I was on lost their physical games a decade ago.
Then I found out, that sitting through days of downloads wasn't the only inconvenience.
I was actually avoiding trying out new games, because of all the setup hassle you have to go through for each new title. Each time with the risk of it fucking up your PC with whatever C++/DirectX Runtime or Windows hotfix it installs today.
In fact most PC users only put 1000+ hours into one single game for this reason.
While on the other platform I downloaded demos galore to try them out and removing them free of residue afterwards.
Of course there are bad ports, like Ubisoft's games with unreadable fonts (contrast issues), no idea about keep-out area and super-small controller prompts. People put shoddy PC games on TVs too. But you can safely avoid those without running out of games to play.

Here's a serious reply.
1. There will be another PS4 revision in the future most likely.
2. A lot of PS4 exclusive games are getting PC ports.

Define your 'most'

Unless you're talking about a "slim" version with no difference other than size (read: no difference at all), the answer is no

And the heathens shall walk among you, attempting to blend in and portray themselves as part of the crowd, but believeth them not, cast them out. Their lies are as plentiful as Todd's, and their posts are as not but shit.

Nice IP hop lad, try harder next time

And the Sonyggers will still defend their new iPhone.

I have never seen such desperation for exclusive games.

Slim has less ports on the back of the PS4, of specifics the optical out is removed.

Not even in jest, mate.
Historical revision might be accepted be Holla Forumstards and leftists, but that still doesn't make it right.

The Pro sold more than the Slim
Enjoy your triple outdated iPhone
archive.is/DZCs2

Can't handle the truth?

…good? My post bashed the slim for not having any features, I'm glad it's not selling.

That was true 15 years ago, and to a lesser extent that was true 10 years ago, but the PS4 and XBox one are such a god damn hassle.
The Day one patches are so huge that buying physical media is asinine, and the OS constantly signs you out and demands that fucking password.

Consoles are no better than PCs now. Heck their worse.

Paid online

I just realized that my new PC costs exactly the same as PS4.5.

What year is it?

Hang a Sonygger tonight hang him high

And in 5 years all you have to do is get a new graphics card instead of buying a new system altogether.

???
You know you don't make PC look good by trying to make anything else look worse?

I can't believe we're having this convo, but with consoles. I shit you not.

Any reason why you should? Its not like you'll need it to play any future games and all games will still be at 30 FPS

You know what the problem with you faggots is?
PC users used to admit the additional hassle of the platform and did go through them, because it was completely worth it for the specific PC games and the additional options like mods.
Then by 2013 shills showed up who simply pretend, a PC is a iPhone, where you click your app in the digital store and everything works right out of the box, outright denying the issues.

Coincidentally that was also the year of the complete Xbox and Windows 8 failure.

>PC gets more streamlined, with more games and with pretty much all the advantages besides physical game copies which you can still make yourself
wew lad, Nitendokike is a shadow of its former self and its still a better alternative than your piece of fucking trash.

Funny how you say this yet consoles have been severely losing their convenience over the past couple of gens, which had always been their greatest strength.
Ignoring preset graphic options that have been a thing for over a decade, most games automatically adjust to your hardware these days.
Far less of an issue these days and console get to share in on the fun as well: see nearly every typical Ubishit launch.
A fair point, but one thing to note is that the console OS ends up taking far too many resources for these systems.
>No bad ports
Change that the fewer. Consoles can't afford to have bad ports, hence why they have more stringent quality control. This is the benefit of having a single entity that gates content for a platform.
>Lots of exclusives that you've missed on the PC
Change that to more. Consoles need exclusives to sell themselves, especially these days when the differences between consoles and PC dwindle.

So while there are still inconveniences to using PC (which you're horrendously overstating), consoles have begun to inherent their inconveniences as well without any benefits.
>iterative hardware, but not modular at all - forcing you to buy a whole new system - with even less choice for the consumer
And of course there's the all new inconvenience
>digital sales also attached to this subscription
Consoles have long since been just "sit down and relax". Conversely, PCs have become far more streamlined without losing their additional benefits like modularity in hardware or mods. All consoles have these days are exclusives, which is really fucking sad considering exclusive development also has taken a dip these days.

Are you stupid?

Nice IP hopping! Totally not obvious!

Reminder that there are people defending this while they compare specs on the same branded locked down machine.

Literally underage, do you even know how to drag and drop to install TCs little boy?
I guess thats too much of a hassle for a consolefag.

Pray he goes up to (100)

Are implying they worsen the quality of this thread? You can't be serious.

It's logic like that that makes me giggle when a thread keeps going or even ends up good despite the "shit thread sage" drive-by shitposting.

lurk more

Keep going lad, show me how much of a dumbass you are not.

Yes lad, I wrote all of that alone

Not an argument

I don't own an Xbone, sorry
And the guy got to (215)

This autist is on the Overcuck tread
Check the general if you're not afraid of getting cancer.

Fuckoff Anita

Not even suprised.

What makes you think that has changed?

Nice deflection.

(218) actually.

Aren't the list you've posted Sony exclusive? Maybe a few of them coming to the PC. Still, I was commenting on your 'most' which is almost a quarter of the list posted in that image. I feel like it's nigger grammar to use it inappropriately.

what the fuck does that mean?

Poverty?

Because if you wanted performance and multiplats, you should be buying a PC. If you actually want Sony's exclusives, they play just fine on the slim. In any case, the Xbox Scorpio is launching later this year, which in a worst case scenario will at least push Sony to drop the price of the Pro. Best case scenario, they'll just bundle the Pro and VR for $100 more than the Scorpio's launch price. Even if VR is shit on the PS, you can rip that shit out of your living room and hook it up to your PC for hentai games. It's one of the cheaper VR solutions out there.

Though that depends on whether or not Sony sees Microsoft as being relevant enough to warrant competitive pricing. Pretty sure MS is so fucked this gen that Sony is no longer paying much attention to what they do.

Literally the only thing the PS4 Pro has going for it is 60FPS in a couple games, something the regular PS4 should have had on it's fucking own.
The absolute only reason anyone would own a PS4 Pro is if they REALLY want the definitive NiOH experience, or they're a massive Kingdom Hearts fag that wants KH3 in 60fps.

If you wait for Christmas, the Mircosoft "Scorpio" shit si going to throw the entire market into chaos and either Sony will compete with a new console or PS 4 pro will come way down.
It's still not…as an example, I had Witcher 4 for Ps 4 (granted, it was not made for pro) and then got a pretty decent computer and got the PC version of game. If went from looking like a cartoon to the characters actually looking like real people.
Take that money you were going to spend on PS pro, and wait. See if you can make more shekels and get up to where you can get a decent graphics processor. There's just no way to compare any console with even a decent PC and 4k monitor (or close to 4k).
I know, I used to only play consoles because I didn't want to bother with all the windows bullshit. I read a few books on windows 10, kept my Mac with another OS for just normal shit, and got my PC and it's fucking better than I ever dreamed.
Stop fucking about with consoles. Yes, we're in a drought for very good exclusive PC games now as developers try to spread it out among all these 3rd rate consoles. Save the shekels. Get a real Pc with a real graphics card.
t. former console fag

I don't think PS4 Pro is worth it yet. Seems like the best value PS4 is a Slim model. Would grab that and keep the left over cash for games.

Are you black?

Yep. Eating KFC and drinking grape drank as I type.

As someone that got my first PC in 1989 I have no problem admitting it use to take a shitload of knowledge to get shit running but that hasn't been true since XP SP2 which was released 13 years ago.

PC hasn't been even remotely hard to use for 13 years.

4k is a meme resolution for retards who are just now realizing that 3DTV is a bust and need something new.

1440p, 120+hz is all you need. Use the rest of your performance on framerate and effects.

Have close to 4k with 100 fps and it works fine. The other monitor I was considering had 140Hz but graphics quality was nowhere near.

Guess it's really a personal thing depending on what games you're into, but for games I play, close to 4k and 100 fps works.

What game / GPU? All the testing I have seen makes it look like SLI 1080s barely get 60 fps @ 4k.

Video related, it often drops below 60 fps.

It's a Titan Pascal 12mb. Monitors is the 34" Asus, forget exact specs but it's close to 4k. Games? Thus far Witcher 3, the latest Forza…a few of the old COD just to gauge difference in graphics.
Cost a shitload of shekels but I'd saved up for years and been waiting for a good time, then finally decided to just pull the trigger because if I kept waiting for "right time" might end up dead waiting.
Of course, literally 2 days after I ordered, Samsung came out with a 38" monitor but I think it's only 60Hz and 500 shekels more. The Asus has some really gay name like "Republic of Gamers" but fuck it, gets the job done.
Waiting to test it against something it might not pull off. Forza was meant to be difficult and it passed that. Don't play GTA personally because it feels like the Jew taking a dump in my soul.

Only if you're so pleb you don't care about framerates at all. I get that the PS4P was a hard sell for people not interested in VR before, but with boost mode unlocking the HW even for unpatched games starting with firmware 4.5 that's currently in beta, the slim has become completely pointless. A used PS4 is cheaper than a slim, so even for poorfags the slim isn't the best option.
Literally the only reaason to pick a slim over a used PS4 is that some of the old models can become launch 360 tier loud while slim and PS4P stay close to silent.

I keked. Don't want to derail with GTA, but there's something about Rockstar.. and that franchise in particular.. that makes me think its some kind of satanic CIA psy-op.

The Houser Brothers are Brits so I doubt they're CIA. They're the same class of people as John Carmack in the sense that they didn't give a fuck who they offended and arguably knew how to hire talented programmers. It's incredible the technology behind the R.A.G.E (Rockstar Advanced Game Engine), especially the Euphoria motion engine for all the actors,

Technically the absolute limit to how good a screen resolution can get is estimated to be around 8k resolution. At that resolution you'd need a fairly substantially sized screen to see pixels at a reasonable viewing distance. For a 20 inch monitor it will be impossible to see any pixels at 8k even if you have better than 20/20 vision

You know, the way you type is a dead giveaway you're not from here. But who the fuck indents their paragraphs on an imageboard? Going a bit formal aren't we?

but doesn't it seem at times like they want to make games that aren't a giant fuck you to everyone? They go out of their way to rip-off pretty much every crime movie ever made to inform their plot and dialogue. They obviously have some pretensions. And yet, the entire GTA experience is designed to make you uneasy. They intentionally make design decisions that break immersion… essentially trolling the player in some sort of meta-commentary on gaming itself.

It makes me think it's some kind of sophisticated conditioning experiment where you self-administer really negative, anxiety-inducing mental programming whilst being charmed by the stellar visual fidelity.

Speaking of the technology, why haven't they licensed that shit to more studios? I can only think of one game that's used it - the Force Unleashed games from like 10 years ago, but you'ld think after the success of Red Dead Redemption, there would be immense pressure for them to license their tech for the normalfag market. They've left untold millions on the table by not licensing for very specific, limited titles that Rockstar or Take Two have no interest in. They could destroy that whole weird eastern european 'Whatever Simulator ' market with a licensing program.

Take your meds m8. You're really ovethinking this. Learn a bit in the history of Rockstar themselves if you're that uncomfortable. It's just a fucking sandbox game

Never form an opinion on anything ever again

nonsense. rockstar gave me brain damage and i'll not rest until i discover the turth.

Wut

Pretty sure that was the shady abortion doctor who couldn't do his job

Shouldn't you satanic jewish CIA Rockstar employees be devoting every waking moment to getting Red Dead Redemption 2 shipped? You can't stop me from breaking your mind-control paradigm and by not getting your game out on time, you'll give faggot OP one less reason to buy a PS4 Pro this year.

Get back to work.

(checked)
Also
You're not the real Terry Davis you can't fool me

Because you might as well wait for the fixed versions to come out. The first wave of next gen anything is always faulty 100% guarantee

Another good reason you shouldn't get the PS4 is because there have literally been no good games to come out for that system. Not a single one.

So you would buy a console for one game?

welp, I didn't call you a CIA Nigger. That's true. I also posted an image that would take a matrix of like 9 CRT's from 1990 that TempleOS supports to display the image I posted.

as for you being gay, that's neither here nor there. I don't think your conditioning software is designed to make us gay. I think the Trevor character was an embarrassingly after-the-fact attempt at making casual homosexuality and cross-dressing somehow "punk rock" and edgy in the age of Obama. You guys' timing has been all off once that CIA Nigger got elected, but thanks to Trump maybe you'll get your mojo back and come correct with relevant commentary.

then again… the left just seems to be eating itself.. so maybe you should take a tip from South Park and give up on trying to stay relevant. Let's hope the next GTA is set in the 70's or 80's.

Apple makes 8k monitors now and Sharp has one coming soon. No idea what Hz is. Friend in film industry uses it for editing.

What the fuck sweat off your balls is it how I type? "Gives me away." Not like I'm doing anything shady on here. I used to get bitched at here for single spacing, now everyone does it. But usually people just ignore the ident because it's my OCD and can't help it. Not like I'm using different IPs or pretending to be some someone else.

I missed this part. Stupid motherfucker, I was among first here after GG and Hotwheels got it up and going. I don't post very often, usually just give the board a quick read through a few times a week.
Also, the reason you type in single spacing here and typing in double is known as "Reddit spacing?" That's me. The first few weeks I was the weirdo here who didn't double space. Now fucking everyone single spaces here.

i like you

I would kill to see a GTA game take place in the 1960s. It sounds like the absolute perfect setting for a GTA game
Why hasn't this been done already?

they made one back in the 2D era, but those were pretty much different games with few of the qualities one associates with GTA games like GTA III and beyond… They could indeed make a compelling game set in "counterculture" era. L.A. Noire proves they can do different time periods well (even if they farm out the work to a third party studio). I imagine they've experimented and found that their psychological conditioning technologies are less effective with 'genre' games as opposed to games set around . Could they make millions? Sure.. but can you really put a price on demoralizing and coarsening an entire generation of gamers?

R* appeals exclusively to mouthbreathing vapeheads now, and they don't give a shit about the 60s.

PS4 Pro have the highest resolution in consoles and the special upscalling of PS4 Pro is better than the normal upscalling of XBOX ONE S who is sometimes worse than even PS4 Normal since it's can't have resolution above 1080p

I viewed on youtube in 4k many games between PS4 Pro and PC and the difference is minimal, the game who have a little bit more of difference was Ryse of Tomb Raider but for a cheaper 400$ console compared to 1300$ PC to play games on 4k (It's not 1080p, I only have 4k TV now and i can't buy cheap GPU to play games on 1080p or buy cheap PC)

PS4 Pro is good, Maybe if i can play games looking so good like PS4 Pro in 4k HDR TV and buy a PC only for 600$ for this, i maybe would try to buy a PC

I hope AMD Ryzen destroy Intel and is cheap so I can think in buy a PC, but PS4 Pro is great

I have a TV 4K HDR unlike the majority of haters here, it's a Samsung KS8500 and i see vidoes 4k in youtube and PS4 PRO is the best option if you only want to waste 400$ and have great graphics, it's only some details, very few details who looks better in PC, I would prefer to buy a PC if was cheaper, but I don't want to waste 1300$ to make a PC to play games in 4k when i can buy a PS4 Pro for 400$ with very good and close quality to 4k

Wouldn't it be more efficient to shill during high traffic times?

For people who don't have 4k TV, you Xbox 360 and PS3 will look bad, and the 1080p could be acceptable, but you need to have at least 1440p who look very good and the upscalling of PS4 Pro is very good, is a special upscalling mixed with the highest resolution on consoles and quality very close to 4k, looks like real 4k and only for 400$ if you don't want to waste 1300$ to play 4k on PC when PS4 Pro is very close in this momment.

But if you already have a PC with good intel CPU maybe is better for you buy a GTX 1070 to try 1440p and some games 4k, or GTX 1080 to try more games in 4k.

But i don't have my PC anymore, I sold my old PC, i would need to buy CPU, GPU, Memory, everything, so much money. PS4 Pro is cheaper but the problem is

PIC RELATED

Some games have even better shadows on PC (But on PS4 Pro the shadows are already very good but is like the shadows of PS4 Pro represent the High and the shadows of PC represents the Ultra)

I think it's hard to pay 600$ more to buy a PC of 1000$ or 1300$ when PS4 Pro is just 400$ to if you don't waste so much money to play games in your 4k TV and I have one of tv who have best HDR and i want to test this on PS4 Pro to know if this is good or not. I'm curious about the HDR on PS4 Pro.

But don't buy 4K TV if you don't have money, you will start to think that your 1080p TV looks like a 720p TV of small height and you will need to get money to buy stronger PC to play games at least in 1440p who are really good, you can play games in 1080p and is just … OK

But Games from Xbox 360 and PS3 looks bad in 4k TV, I don't liked the games, while some emulators of SNES, ARCADE, And even Wii, Game Cube looks good because of the filters.

I will need to buy a whole PC, maybe some people who already have some good I5 or I7 and only need to buy a GTX have a good PC to play on 4k.

I would need to buy I7 6700k or I5, 16GB Memory Ram for 4k Games, Some good motherboard for overclock or not, and think in buy GTX 1080 or at least GTX 1070

I have so many games on Steam, sometimes i want to make another new PC but i will need buy everything again and will be around 1000$ or 1300$ since i will need to buy everything to make my PC Master Race

The great things on PC:

In my list of games on Steam i can download these games and play, and i used my Steam in mode big picture to every time my PC start enter direct in this mode

But i sold this PC and i would need to wait until december to have money to buy a PC to play games in 4k, good CPU, good GPU, good Motherboard, 16GB Memory Ram

I'm trying to be unbiased.

For most people money really doesn't matter.
It's usually the point people from Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Brazil, India etc. try to make how they save money playing online (in 15 minute round-robin sessions on their village toaster), pirating games, region-locked region-specific Steam sale prices etc.
However this doesn't really interest people from the West, Japan or other developed countries.
There are places, where it is totally normal to slide under your car and fuck around, when it breaks down, just as you open your PC to replace parts, configure and fine tune your OS, modify your games, crack DRMs etc.
But for most people with a decent income outside of commieblocks and shanty-towns this doesn't happen. They drive their ride to the garage to let an qualified expert maintain it and they buy pre-built PCs - or in case of video games - consoles.
They don't really care about cost, it's only about convenience. Convenience costs money, it's not free. But it's a luxury you have when making 3000 bux a month instead of 300.

They didn't license shit to other studios. Euphoria isn't Rockstars, and TFU ran on their custom engines.

wow, you're right user. i had no idea. they did such a good job of cloning the GTA gameplay on top of Havok+Euphoria that I (and many others) just assumed they licensed RAGE. TFU isn't a sandbox and doesn't appear to use an open world streaming engine design, but it feels just like Max Payne 3 with Star Wars assets.

is this satire?

Meanwhile, no one in current year R* remembers that that exists, or that it has an expansion.

First world fag here.

Private lease. Google it.

I've literally never seen the engine of my car. Ain't nobody got time for that shit. Hell the whole economy is based on paying people to do things for you. Need to hang up a curtain? There's an app for that.

I didn't know what to do with it but have a template.
Show me your worst Holla Forums

Anyone got that PS4 propropropro pic?

You can smell the desperation when Sonyggers start listing indieshit and multiplats as exclusive, sometimes both just to justify their multiplat machine.

Thats rich

Lol

Looks like someone is very upset.
Here is your place: boards.4chan.org/v/

I'd rather not
You can stop IP hopping now and go back to your Saturn now

Its not because even the new fucking pentiums paired with a card like the 1060 you will get 1080p60fps on Very High-Ultra settings in most games

the problem is that it's not just about reducing resolution and anti-aliasing. it takes optimization of the content itself (level designs both mechanically (layout) and visually), creature designs, encounter design, plus the models and shit – the reason is because the limiter to FPS on PS4 games is never ever the GPU, it's always CPU in every game because of the slow 1.6 GHz tablet processors they use (not an exaggeration)

this means that doing what nioh did is a significant investment in time and money because they have to design the game entirely around the idea of 60fps and then they can add cinematic mode with more post-processing and anti-aliasing, but the game has to be designed around 60fps to begin with which western devs won't do because they are too concerned about muh screenshots

You gotta to be fucking kidding
Are weebs this dilusional?

hop hop hop, I think you think I'm someone else, I'm here to tell you I'm not. I actually just got back from a long days work and dinner, how are you doing?

western developers having a comprehension for the importance of framerate is actually a pretty late development. Although I think compromises for graphics over framerate are too abundant across the industry, it's ridiculous to say that western devs didn't target mediocre performance in almost every situation for the longest time.

You can't be this retarded this has to be bait.

Go back to playing Saturn games

Absolutely, It was based Nips with their superior Japanese Katanas folded 1000 times that spearheaded and developed this great breaktrought unlike those Atari 2600 plebs.

everything you know is wrong, user