4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game based on real history?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
ice.gov/
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form#wcm-survey-target-id
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger

Are there even games like that?

Home alone?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Uhh…MGS3?

Morning everyone!

Need a new game. Going a bit crazy without one. Been sick to my stomach all night. Had chili and pizza yesterday and had to take antacid right after each meal. Getting old fucking sucks.

How real of history we talking?

Eat a fucking salad.

I'm sure there are plenty but I can't think of one off the top of my head now that I think about it.

Whats up user?

No weird anime retcons come on fam.

Whats good in the hood?

burritos soon fellow masturbaters

Hey pedospidey, how you doin'?

Why even fucking bother adding the question then?
Stop pretending this is vidya and go all out.

Better yet, go to >>>/4am/ where you don't need vidya.

Could be worse. He could be Mark "Operation Cake Eater".

Not much. Been a rainy, dreary weekend here, probably as some leftovers of that big storm Commiefornia got hit with. Makes for good day-time sleeping weather. Actually been feeling rested when I wake up for once.

>Better yet, go to >>>/4am/ where you don't need vidya.

Mein Kampf 2 : Subterranean Story

You getting an onahole too?

Don't have any ranch or maybe I would.

Half the posts in the thread are talking about it.

And I don't put that there to "pretend" this thread is about games. I do it to maybe inject a little discussion into the thread.

Hi Ritsu. How are you?

Nigger, no ranch would actually help your health.

After I left the thread yesterday I spent the next 2 hours dealing with niggers
7 CARS FULL OF NIGGERS HAVING A TRAFFIC JAM IN THE PARKING LOT
had to help one of them back out becasue he wasn't with the rest just looking for a place for the night and scared to back up despite beign a big dude
20 NIGGERS IN A ROOM WITH A SINGLE QUEEN BED
and 2 white women, one of which had been paying the toll and the other I was very bothered to see since she looked decent
half an hour of trying to get them to shut the fuck up and clear out I just called the cops
it was 4am by the time things settled down

no
just faith
Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe
my dad was big into world war 2 and we had that when I was a kid, should have the disks around somewhere
you could play as both sides too

I didn't expect any different, but what a clusterfuck.

Why bother? There seems to be enough discussion about your shitty lives.

Go there and enjoy the lack of vidya. There's no requirement.

does Civ V count?

Summer soon lads.

Just discovered I've failed a university core module so my day is going great. What's funnier is that 60% of students failed too.

Ahh lucky! Its warm and feels a lot like spring here right now. Frogs chirping, bugs, and birds and shit too. Got a fucking mosquito bite already.

Anyone know how bad that cali rain shit did to that dam?

I'm alright. Not sure what I'm going to do after the thread though.

No ranch no salad.

I wish it didn't

You obviously don't know 4am was fucked awhile ago. Even so, some folks are too stubborn to move there.

It's really healthy though.

How long does the thread last?

Depends on if it's a dead or active thread.

Didn't think hotels would rent rooms to 20 people like that.

Are normalfags eating it up? Is this going to be their game of the year or just another shitty AAA game?

Whats a core module?

Do anything fun since you last visited?

castlevaniaz?

don fuk w/ antacids monica take a shot of w/e vinegar u got layin around, white prolly go down da easiest n cleanest but w/e shit u kno, malt, red wine w/e
you eva play dat rocket knight shit?

ayyo yakuza, yakuza 3 or yakuza 4 if u had to pik 1 of dem bitches

yo u b makin a nigga hungry w/ dat shit monica

breakin fire codez w/ dat shit fam

Crusader kings 2

I had to temporary move back to Irving, but until I can get a second job in my hometown, my friend's dad who owns a good chunk of realestate can fix me up a deal, especially if I can find roommates.

Now that I'm back in Irving it made me realize how many Pahjeets live here and how smelly they are. I wish they'd all go away.

Today was surprisingly good. Played some ultimate frisbee with some friends, played some vidya for the first time in a while, and finally decided that I want to go for a complete Wii U collection.

I dunno. Either Chivalry or North and South on NES. Those are the only ones I can think of right now.

An hour on slow days maybe 2 on a good one.

Not the way I make it with bacon and the fixins

Its the calcium kinda antacid, that bad or something?

And nah whats that?

Hows your day been user?

We're back in the 60s again with a few days in the 70s. Though it's going to be getting hotter out sooner or later. Most noise I tend to hear around here are the birds we get in the backyard. I don't mind the mourning doves, but those invasive eurasian collared doves are loud and bossy as fuck.

I don't think it broke, but probably a lot of damage to that spillway. Plus I think they're supposed to get more rain tomorrow or so.

All niggers and jews and wiggers and sjws need to be gassed.

It's not out yet, but it's gonna be interesting how it does.

Thankfully I can just ignore it and play NieR and Zelda when they both come out.

If you can't start with 1, 3 is the best. Since it has recap videos on the previous games that can kinda fill in the blanks.

we dont, at the very fucking least because firecode
but mainly because 20 niggers having a party at 3am in the fucking morning is a big no no

my wrists hurt and I'm going to go to bed, I just want to wake up tomorrow so I can eat a hot dog

I really like you. I wish we could be friends in person.

Still hoping for some drawfag to make an image of mighty whitey Simon Belmont fighting the blood sucking Jewcula and his subhuman hordes.

A core module is a part of the university course that you have to pass, it's not optional. Meaning there's a chance I could just get kicked out completely.

As for fun, been playing Nioh to keep my mind of shit. It's breddy gud so far. How've you been holding up?

I called the cops
I don't give a fuck

Like every single wii u game? How hard would that be you think? And what games you play today?

Ahh are you the bird guy? I saw a blue jay last week, which was really early for those. Hard for me to spot much else though.

Is the switch already coming out? Feels like they just announced it yesterday

when I hear people complain about pajeets in their designated shitting streets it makes me realize how privileged some of you folks are.
Imagine living in a house with a couple niggers/spics and you will know hell.

kinda jus killz yo whole digestive process. if all u got is heart burn jus go da vinegar route
pic related

IT'S IN DA CART

shieeeeeeet fam

dey b dat ainsleyz one i kno i got dat shit somewhere here fam

Went to the national park today with the kids. Was nice. Really busy, but I wouldn't mind going back soon anyway. Spent all day chaining coffees because I didn't sleep at all last night, so I'm not sure why I decided to stay up for the thread anyway. At least I've got today off.
I guess Red Orchestra 2. I really like the russian front of WW2 as a setting.

The Switch is out next week, actually. 12 days.

Thanks user! Whats your favorite thing about me?

Night user?

And yeah I'm dying for a hotdog but we got no buns here.

Ahhh how'd the cops handle it? Any beat downs?

oh I know spics. hate them and hate being part spic myself yet was raised as an American and learned English as my first language but alas the sins of miscegenation are hard to clean off.
Fuck niggers too.

You're easy to talk to, and you have a good personality.

they're a dollar at walmart, just get some nice american cheese like from the deli with thick slices and oven cook it till it's melted and ooooo it'll be a good dog, espeically with spicy brown and chili

Yes? Not much out here right now aside from grackles, sparrows, and doves. Occasionally hear an owl at night too.

My grandma's area gets scrub jays.

You have to go back, and make Mexico Great For Once.

Yeah, there's like 130ish of them. Shouldn't be that hard since I already have one of the rarer ones. Last year I tried to get a complete N64 set and managed to get 220/296.

Played a bit of Mario 64. Hadn't played it in a while and was feeling a bit nostalgic for it since Mario Odyssey is coming out near the end of the year.

yea I love Red Orchestra games they are fucking great also they have 0 percent jew propaganda so that's always an added bonus

Shit. What are you going to do if that happens?

I'm good. Been doing the comfy NEET thing though thats about to come to an end. Has me a little worried.

Shiiiiiiiet. Vinegar is so gross though and these antacids taste like strawberry.

The swamp park? Did you all rent a boat or something?

Oh damn. Any other games on it you are getting besides zelda?

report them
trump put up a report to ICE website for deportations

that's definitely what I want
been thinking about twin falls for a while

shouldn't have told them niggers they was comin
most cleared out the moment I told em

most of the niggers cleared out the moment they heard cops were coming, hadn't even called the cops yet

w/e fam u do u young'n but it sound like u got tummy trouble as it is monica

yo u tell niggas cops finna b anywhere dey b duckin out monica balee dat.

Kill myself.

shit son what happened?

I hope you have fun.

Man, it's not THAT much water. It's mostly footpaths and walkways. We didn't rent a boat, though. Walked around and looked at stuff. If they were older we could bring bikes next time maybe. I think swamp may have been the wrong word to use for it but I'm not sure what else to call it.

I'm mostly into the guns and stuff. I like learning about guns and tactics and such.

That means a lot, thanks again user!

What you up to today?

Prefer my dogs to be pretty simple. Yellow mustard, onion. Best combo

I found about a half a dozen baby owls one night a couple of years ago. And by found I mean I freaked out hearing them screaming.

Dude whats your collection look like with that many n64 games? How many in box?

niggas tried to bribe me ta keep queit
niggas got no princple

I'm getting Super Bomberman R, and probably Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+.

how can I know if their H1B1 passwords are expired?
I'm close to a bunch of IT and customer service buildings btw.

report em all, only way to be sure

4 yo sake monica u betta rly rly fukn hope so monica cuz i swear to gawd fam u dun wanna kno how da darkmanzx get down u heard?

shieeeet i'd took dem endz tho

Alright, it's about time the place stopped smelling like curry.

Well, it's my birthday, but I don't have any friends or family to spend it with. I'm going to watch Serial Experiments Lain, maybe apply for some apartments too.

My grandpa has all kinds of esophagus problems and shit and I'm really worried this is the start of me having the same problems. He can barely eat these days and hasn't really been able to for like 15 years

Look into trade schools or other shit first at least.

And just need to get together some funds so my folks can't cancel the net on me or anything.

I swear all the pics you posted were of pure water!

And sounds pretty comfy. You the guy who wants to bang their mum? Should bring her next time and have a nice picnic and all that.

ay yo hol up

They are still making bomberman games??

yo whole throat down to yo rectum need jesus dawg real talk

Happy Birthday, user

das you fam
me I do da white tang

CHECKED
DO IT KEK IS WITH YOU

Out here it's mainly occasional nights with a low hooting sound when no normal birds should be up. This area used to be farmland and there's still some ranches around, so I suppose there's still some around. Only other birds I hear late at night are occasional mockingbirds that have lost control of their lives.

Reminds me though, some some hawk or some other bird of prey that's been hanging around a dairy on my way to get dinner sometimes. Huge bird that just sits on the light pole and watches traffic.

That's all I could find on Google on short notice. There are a lot of trees, though. The road you drive in on is just lined with them, it's ridiculous.
Yeah, I'm thinking of going back this coming Saturday. Just a question of whether I should invite her in advance or closer to when we're going. It was nice, though. I can't say it was quiet because goddamn were there a lot of people there.

Here's my collection. Minus two Japanese games that I have the NTSC counterparts for (Mischief Makers and NBA In The Zone '98).

Yeah. They're making a new one as a Switch launch title. There's gonna be 8 player multiplayer (thus making it inferior to Saturn Bomberman, but still).

DOUBLE DUBS
OH SHIT FAM, HOW DO I START, I DON'T EVEN KNOW MY NEIGHBORS, ALL I KNOW IS THAT MOST OF THEM ARE PAHJEETS. IT'S DISGUSTING WHEN YOU HEAR CHILDREN PLAY OUTSIDE AND THEY CAN BARLEY SPEAK ENGLISH.

Yes.

Oh damn happy birthday user! How old are you?

Should get yourself a nice bday gift if you can afford it. Order a lain fig or something!

aint that the dang ol truth mane

I didn't know we even had owls here until that night. Never ever hear them hooting. And thats pretty neat. I'd love to have a big ass bird make its home my backyard though I've seen some of those fuckers try to get at my cat before.

nao u fucked up tho cuz u shoulda been tryna make a shitty situation betta monica but u end up jus keepin shit shitty u kno

dam u got mace monica?

double dubs is sumn else i thot monicas

Yeah, it's in there somewhere.

I wager what I've been hearing out here at times might be a barn owl on account of the farms (and thus not exactly native), but as far as native owls go I think we've got some variant of horned owl, elf owl (those can live in abandoned woodpecker holes), and burrowing owl. Doubt it's the latter though.

Thats basically my entire world. Love my mountains here.

And I'd consider doing it early before she makes plans.

Shit you are the guy with the boxed mm64. So fucking jelly.

And thats a lot smaller than I thought 250 would be tbh

It going to have online multiplayer? Could be neat

Honey Select

YOU GOTTA KILL THEIR FAMILIES!
by reporting them

honestly I forgot the site address but ICE is where you start
ice.gov/

I'm doing this burritos, and your selves?

because fuds

Spooder make me buritos, you nig.

i seen a hawk or falcon or w/e str8 murc dis black squirrel in mah hood once shit wuz fierce tbchwy. dis nigga jus came down like baum baum monica shot me dis look den snapped da thangz neck n jumped back like 10 feet or sum shit mayne kept lookin at a nigga while peckin at dat shit fam. i ain't give af tho deez black squirrels takin ova fam dey gotsta go brown squirrels fo lyf monica das jus how i came up u kno a nigga cain't deal w/ deez refugee ass rodentia monica

iz cool fam i gotchu

Apparently theirs something called a "screech owl" here which might have been what I saw based on the sounds and the name. Looks like theres a couple of other kinds here too.

How goes user?

Oh joy, cuckchan have been archiving all of Horizon's shittiness.

Behold: Far Cry meets Bioware (it's as horrible as it sounds)

WHERE'S THE DEPORT SHITSKINS BUTTON=

deez niggas triflin

pause da thread fo five minutes i gotta take a shit monica

this looks right
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form#wcm-survey-target-id

nah nah nah
I gave dem half an hour an tree chances
no more den dat

Ain't seen no nigger squirrels in my neck of the woods. But yee those fucking hawks. I was walking through the kitchen once and my cats freaking out banging on the door and a fucking big ass bird is sitting on the rail of the porch staring her down like lunch.

you're the mexican or are you the mexicant?

no you don't got nothing mate

what kind of burrito spider?

that looks fucking awful

We get strange stuff out here in the desert, like bigass actually poisonous lizards (that are thankfully too lazy to be a threat to humans, but a two foot lizard is nothing to sneeze at). Though, from the looks of things this isn't the only habitat for burrowing owls.

thanks for the link, now I can finally deport all those faggots who bullied me in high school and called Quake a gay ass game.

They're Tex-Mex fam, even then I sucked making them at Taco Cabana

Just finished watching It Follows. Pretty typical horror movie, kinda boring as shit, honestly. A few jump scares interspersed between very moderate scenes of tension that don't really pose much of a threat when you think about it. Movie's about a literal STD monster that comes and tries to fuck you to death, but it can't run. Only way to get rid of it is to pass it off to another person, but if it kills the person who you gave it away to, then it'll come back after you.

In the end the main character and her friends try to lure it to a high school gym swimming pool in order to electrocute it, but they shoot it when it refuses to get in the water. That's fucking stupid, though, because they shot it a number of times in an earlier scene, and it just slumped over briefly before getting back up. They should've taken the opportunity to electrocute it after they got the girl out of the water and they presumed it was dead, but they're retarded children so they didn't do that, and it came back to get one of the supporting cast characters in the end, and implied there's going to be a sequel

I wouldn't recommend it.

KEK IS WITH YOU IN YOUR WAR ON THE HUMAN WORMS

Man, I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted. See you guys next time.

Those look like some spooky fucked up chickens geez.

Shit neat! I saw one of these guys last year and he was about 2 foot long counting tail. Think we got some big ass salamanders or something up in the mountain streams but never seen those before.

Night user!

night fam

And lo, did Hobo the spicless betray his own, and the foreign horde was no more.

night fam

cheese!

you probably weren't putting enough cocaine in them I got you sorted bruv

we talking B grade here?

it can happen

I've read that doujin before.

That's not all.

Woops, that second one was supposed to be this.

that's a terrible burrito
that's not even a burrito
that's a quesadilla

Yeah, it probably had a small budget, and there were no big name actors in it as far as I know.

The doujin is probably a million times better than this movie.

dear god

What we have out here (well, not in the actual town parts, but get into the actual desert scrub and they might be out there) are these. Don't think they're that common though.

what about a burrito with egg cheese and pico de gallo.

tree chances shit if niggas wuz irkin me like dat i mos def would kept dat paper man n called da cops real talk monica jus sayin

heard sum nigga sayn sum otha crazy nigga let loose black squirrels from sum where else on sum diabolical harebrained ass shit but i guess it workin

gotchu

oh shit monica

i heard niggas on npr hypin tf outta dat flick man how b so deep n existential n all dat ole bouzhi ass bull shit

How poisonous are they?

And I had to look up the salamanders here. These fuckers have the coolest damn name. Hellbenders!

Thanks.

I'm 24. Lain figure on eBay is $200.

yeah that's a burrito
egg counts as meat

HAHAHAHAHHA
WEW
Damn DMX, that shit is good, woulda burned that nigga hard
but I just want the quiet life, race war aint on yet
dat sa spookin crab do

you're a burrito

sounds up my allyway tbh

it's like they don't have mocap and they don't know how to frame by frame animation

too right bruv

More webms for the hoard.

user gila monsters are some of the nastiests fuckers
they don't run shit down they give it a little bite and let the bacteria in their bite take down the animal and then they eat it alive

shit monica niggas only kno one language monica

i lik u budy

Not deadly to people, but you still don't want to get bit.

wait no fuck, was thinking comodo dragon

They trying to kill something all like mongoose snake style and shit?

Maybe some of the cds then? They seem decently price. Also lain has a ps1 one game? What the hell is that?

Spoopy. So it like got nasty komodo dragon kinda poison I guess.

Also another choice quote:
IE: If you as a human manage to get bit, you ought to get a Darwin Award.

ain't gila monsters actually poisonous? a nigga thought komodos was da onez w/ da cripplin ass bacteriumz

This game is fucking embarrassing. How is it getting such high scores? I'm a fucking reviewer and I can tell this looks garbage.

Thats what I said!

Gross. And yeah doesn't sound like a fun time getting bit by one of those. I'd rather the immediate area be a little nasty than get all kinds of sick for a week.

Ha thats great

dat dat new warband monica?

Gila Monsters and Mexican Beaded Lizards are indeed outright venomous and among the few lizards to be (poison being more of a snake trait). I think the verdict was still out on if Komodos were actually poisonous or just mocking up venom due to their nasty hygiene.

because money gives good reviews.

How did you get the job?

lets do a cop show

it looks like any generic triple A title coming out as of late

you're some youtube eceleb eh?

say wut monica? w/ dem squirrels? shieeet monica idk wut i figure da nigga was sniffin sumn iz all.

i dun trust nuffin cold blooded cept mah alligator. dat nigga nice.

Komodo Dragons may have toxic breath but they're at least they're cleaner than Ritsu

jesus fuck, it's worse than I thought

no, I'm a cracker

pls stap

violence?

I really don't know

shit

you is rite fam

I'm surprised someone found a handful of poisonous bird of all things, though the birds don't make the poison themselves, but simply store it in their body from what they eat.

No, it's the newest PS4 SJW shlock straight from Guerilla Games.

I wish I could get paid to shill NieR.

Nah, I write for TechRaptor. I lucked out and started writing there right when GG helped them take off. Been there ever since.

WEW

Someone done fucked up with those noodles. Ain't no sauce on top.

Wheres the video games?

(checked)
I vaguely remember reading about that. Know what kind? How do they even use it? Like it in their beak or something?

do you have andy griffin in europe monica?

ye ye ye das ryt das ryt
also cash n ass tho so mo lyk tree dem bitchz

i feel like niggas spend mad time on models but nuffin w/ animations shit jus look lifeless fo'really tho monica

never been to cracker barrel, are they any good?
what would you personally recommend?

it's bacteria
fuckers can wait for days for the bacteria to kick in

you kitchen cracker good?

is this from their diversity team?

wouldn't know but we got one in england

Can you do us all a big favor and keep us informed on Ys VIII when you guys start getting access to western review copies?

More that it's in their body as a sort of defense mechanism to teach other animals to stop eating them, the way a poison dart frog is. Though unlike the frog (which I assume produces the poison itself), they usually look rather unassuming. I'd wager it's not exactly intentional on their end to be toxic, but a weird aftereffect of stuff they eat (and are immune to themselves).

This can't be real. Even Fallout 4 has better animations than this.

no goddamnit this nigga

It's real, nig.

Will do. I've actually got a contact at NISA not going to start shit with them personally, and the PR folks are nice enough. I'm probably gonna have the PC version at least a week or so ahead of launch, and you can be sure I'm gonna shitpost about its quality if it's not up to snuff heading up to launch.

It helps that I've already played Ys VIII, so if they fuck something up I'll be able to tell right away.

I already said I played secret weaposn of the luftwaffe

what?

I haven't either, the only one in Oregon is in portland
saw it on murdoch murdoch and went with it

I'm in the club

yeah bruv

I love that show

we've got better probably

name 1 den monica

Damn scary. Wonder how bad they'd fuck up humans.

I ain't into that early pc shit but that does look kinda neat.

fug, I'mfamished, gonna make me a bologna sandwhich and maybe play modded minecraft or something.

making me a sub hopefully

me

this is why you should have been a druid hobo

It's super expensive for a PS1 game. I miss Superbus. I'm not too big on merch, but a Lain artbook seems nice.

I think I truly lost control of my life

Well, according to wikipedia, the Maori called Pitohui "Rubbish Birds" as they're considered inedible. And if you are going to eat them, you have to remove the feathers and skin and roast the flesh in charcoal. Can't find anything there directly as to what their venom does, but I seem to recall hearing it induces paralysis.

it's a plane sim based on WW2
if you get a hankering its good but I don't recommend much beyond adventure games for DOS

good night fam

it was a cracker joke fam

go to the store and get some

Man, if I were the project director on this game, i'd be sweating bullets.

Upgrade to Terraria.

It's 5 in the morning.

u do not get 2 eat a sub and a burrito unni u breakin da rulez

24 hour places like 711 carry condiments
some stores like winco are 24 hour too

it's 4am, I'm sleepy and dirty arabs/pahjeets lurk about

butterrria lacks a whole dimension. minecraft gives me meidos

Some guys in 4am used to call me the girl drink drunk cause I'd always be drinking super fruity drinks.

Yeah life just ain't the same without superbus. Was nice having a personal importer.

Pretty sure you always gotta remove the feathers while cooking bird fam

Too lazy to ever set up doxbox or whatever its called

god damn
I need to watch that old garbage again
THE FUCKIGN TUBES MAN

maybe a bard hobo then

yeah listen Mr two cards and no aces I don't hear this factory going

what if I put the burrito in the sub?

come on fam

you're not really
set up the account, install the software, log in
its no harder than steam

pic related moncia we str8

I don't know where the Maori stack up to other pacific peoples, but somehow I wager abos would be dumb enough to not cook something like that, if they even remember how to make fire (I've heard some tribes outright forgot). Fuck, those imbeciles sleep in the fucking road.

Personally, I'm worried about typos and other translation shenanigans, but I don't expect any bugs really. I've been arguing with folks in another thread about it, but the gist of it is that localization companies NEVER touch a games code. All those bugs NISA releases have? Well, first off, they've only ever happened in either NIS or Koei Tecmo titles (and Atelier is still pretty fucking buggy now that it's translated by Tecmo in-house), and second - they literally couldn't be introduced by NISA themselves. What caused those bugs was shoddy coding on NIS Japan's end, not NISA. I'll shit on them publicly for their horrible QA (that they CAN be blamed for) and their shoddy translations, but bugs aren't necessarily their fault. If NIS is shit at coding, and they downright refuse to take time out of their schedule to fix them after the fact, NISA is kind of screwed there. The little bit I've talked about the company culture with those contacts I have, it sounds like a lot of the issues that NISA has are either directly caused by NIS or exasperated by them.

you've clearly never smelled a pahjeet before, pus the store is a block down the pahjeet bazaar and you can smell that 2 blocks before getting there.

I'll factory you

Wait why would it need to have an account and log in?

Yeah heard the same about forgetting how to make fire. Not even really human at that point. When aussies found them, most of the abos were literally starving to death maybe if they waited a little while longer there wouldn't have been any left.

wait wait wait
you're 24hour places are run by pakis?
HAHA FAG

dis da realest shit i eva read tbh i'm actually surprised i ain't seen no furry niggas postin fan shit of it on image boards n shit

ritsu dropbox is a software that syncs a few gigs of files between multiple computers

he meant dos box i believe

I get the feeling they stopped evolving. Those convicts originally on Australia should have finished the job, but I suppose in the present their addiction to petrol is helping them along.

GIANT ENEMY DARKS

BASED ON REAL JAPANESE HISTORY

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

fucking
god damnit

The fuck you reading now moncia?

Dosbox! Accidentally typed doxbox earlier but still

we need to deep fry it too

here's ten spider fun IOUs, go nuts

come to the pacific north west white man
get the hell out of california, its no longer a felony to spread HIV there now

Uploads of Taeko Ohnuki's "4:00 A.M." are being taken down on YT. Anyone have a webm?

iz in da file name monica

fuckca you apedongier

Wonder how common mixed abos are in ausland. I mean niggers are dumb but they manage to mix here and there. But abos are nasty ugly retarded things. Can't imagine it happening much.

Just use an unblocker to grab it off kiketube.

and I saw it as dropbox
silly me
still dosbox isn't hard either
come on now

I don't want your lip money you homo

Sounds like a lot of work for games I don't have any interest in.

cuz you're casual ritsu
but that's ok I forgive you

but that's not Texas.
once I get enough to get my own appartment I can get out of Irving and back into my hometown. I already have a job there and my boss is willing to set me up for an appartment if I can find a second job

BUT WILL THEY REMOVE PAKI?!

you know I can't read

Nah I'd just rather stick to NES stuff if I were going to play something older. Trying to play a huge chunk of the library eventually.

please ritsu
don't deny that you are casual
I'm becoming casual myself with age and its n't terrible, but it is what it is

that means everything is on the house

solid

Havent localization companies removed features for being too "misogynistic", like fire embles petting feature?But for this game I meant it's terrible animations and lifeless looking characters.

What?

Whats with the fruity drinks anway?

Paki, India and Nepal will fuck off once their H1B1 expires. they mostly congregate here in Irving because that's where all the tech jobs are.
back when I worked at Mcdicks, last year, one pahjeet offered me to work as a shill for Overwatch I turned down the job because I still didn't understand how buses work

Because its refreshing and tasty.

Nothing better than some fruit juice, soda, and clear rum or maybe some flavored vodka mixed up together.

I've only gotten better at games the older I've gotten.

all the almond cookies you can eat spider

are they roasted almond cookies?

They have consulted with the original developers, that then code in the change themselves. Most of the time changes to assets or the script don't require that, but in Fire Emblem Fates case obviously that required more direct consultation with the devs in Japan.

Just, please, don't be one of those people that thinks it's "NISA's shitty coding" causing bugs. Just… drop the A, NIS is at fault.

WEW

it's not a matter of how good you are at the games user
it's that you don't put in the effort

OF COURSE!

tasty

you're not really ritsu tho
she's your waifu

have some tea with it fam

Of course, but its still the name people know me by.

truth is, your still an user

I maybe I will

you've never seen little girl that lives down the lane have you

I've seen lolita if it's anything like that sounds

hey bud
look here >>>Holla Forums8923799
they know how to do shit

jodie foster uses cyanide to kill people and when they say they taste almonds she tells em its the cookies becasue cyanide tastes like almonds

thanks fam.

I now have my sandwich (no pickles sadly) and a glass of milk. time to get comfy and slowley go to 2D land.

have a good one man
I envy you at this moment

that's very mean of her

they were trying to take her missing dads fortune and sex her up

Isnt this game made by Horizon? Why the worry for Nisa?

Fair enough. I prefer vodka or rum myself tbh. If im gonna get drunk, might as well get to it.

Put some tomatoes on that bitch. Maybe some ketchup too.

if the fortune is missing then I don't see an issue and it's better then sexing her down I suppose

I put shittons of lettucce on it

wew wew wew gay

that's what you think

guys I gotta work
gonna bug out, ahve a good ngiht

the endless dream will be mine someday

I was responding to your bit about localization companies.

VIDEO GAMES :D