Kingdom Come: Deliverance

AKA Daniel Vavra's autism-fueled brainchild.

Personally, it's not really getting me. I thought the combat and stealth would at least be good, but so far the combat seems like two guys in foam armor hitting each other with plastic swords until one falls down. I'm not a violence hound, but it seems a far cry from "realistic" and "complex" that the studio was touting. The earlier videos from 2013 to 2014 looked way more impressive and realistic.

Stealth is basically Skyrim-tier as far as I can tell, and the environments seem as generic as Oblivion was. The voice acting is hilariously bad, too.

Thoughts?

is this a new meme?

OP, what do you think two men in full plate armour hitting each other with weapons actually looks like? Do you think they should cleave each other with every strike or something? That armour is certainly not easy to move around in either.

Oblivion wasn't a bad game in the first place. Yes, this is oblivion without magic, move along if you are fucking weeaboo or something.

Holla Forums goons got btfo by 76chan's /spee/ and now they're taking their misguided buttfrustration out on us.

See >>>/po/9303336 for more details.

fug

>>>Holla Forums9303336

this

wasn't expecting that

I think it looks really good. Admittedly the last time I saw any footage of the game was in 2015/6.

Do what I did with Witcher 1 and just change it to another language. In this case Czech.

depending on what levels of bad we're talking about it may actualy turn out to be in favor of the game in the end , but honestly if they did away with VA i don't think it would take away that much. I mean Mountain Blade turned out just fine and save some warcries autistic medieval vociferating it had no other VA work in game

And you are saying this based on that alpha that is nowhere near the final game?

Most of the current voice acting are placeholders, it will be redone for release.

Is there multiplayer? Is it worth a pirate?

Didn't mean to sage.

OP is an ignorant nigger fucker pozzed with AIDS, as always.

If you had done the least bit of research before coming here and showcasing your idiocy you'd know the VA is merely placeholders (something the developers state themselves). VA is one of the last things that gets added into a game you retard.

Thread.

Because they're faggots.

The game is far from being done. Also, swords can't cut through armor.

Same guy who did Mafia 1 and 2, so waiting and seeing for this game, liked the videos from the last 3 years though, his autism is great when it comes to details, so waiting to be surprised then I'll think of buying it. And holy shit, these guys are pretty nationalistic.

The game is essentially a meta-sim, it's a simulation of an IRL medieval simulation, it's a straight up recreation of a piece of medieval eastern Europe, everything is historically derived.

That's why it's kinda awkward and autistic and has that "I'm in a museum" feel.

It's a hell of a lot better than the IRL thing since you can actually beat people to death and there's no retards screeching LIGHTNING BOLT.

Did i talready came out?

I want pepiczki to leave

Fucking devs are Czech and cherrypicked voice actors unlike the english ones you nigger.

czech just sounds 2funny4me

Laughing is better than cringing

Best be subtitles then.

Yes it fucking was.

Well realistic armour fight is boring to watch when it's realistic

TFW no game with Norman French.

you mean handpicked?

i'd even settle for Byzantines

Combat seems okay to me. In any case, Vávra mentioned that the actors they hired to motion capture refused to attack each other with real weapons, so they had to make do with props.

maybe then he should've reminded them how irreplacable they are to the project by paying them accordingly
>you want to fight with foam sword instead of real sword?
>ok , here monopoly money i promise for pay

Meh, I dislike the full contact variants like BOTN.
It's no technique, only bashing at each other until one can't stand anymore.
If you have sharp weapons, you fight differently, more defensive.
In regards to technique: if historical fighting in armor is heavyweight boxing, BOTN is a brawl in a pub.

Also in regards to historical accuracy: Vávra and his guys didn't even get the brigandies right. But still, I have a lot of hopes for this game. It's the most realistic thing an medievalist autist can get.

That shark looks so confused.

He looks as confused as me

I hate to say it but the OP was partially correct, the combat is standard lock 'n cock, and to win you basically act like a retard swinging your sword around until the opponent blocks in the wrong direction and you get a free hit.

The actual RPG segments feel nice, but the combat is definitely not this game's strong point, and it's really not worth all the stability issues and crashing (that said I'm probably not playing on the latest version, but this is the only one I managed to find).

On top of that, mods deleted my previous post and I'm sure many others in this thread so that's it bare bones as fuck and not actually encouraging much active discussion, meanwhile Overwatch and other such AAA fuckfests are remaining the most fellated on the catalog. Surprising no one. Now, I'd appreciate it mods if you weren't actually all fags but who am I kidding, you're probably just gonna delete my post anyway so what's the point. But now you won't because I just said that.. But because I just said THAT you might do it, and so on and so forth.