DDDA

Have you taken your celebratory ride on the ox this year yet?

Rate my Arisen.

Bruce Willis' daughter/10.

jaw sharp enough to stab someone/10
looks like shit

post-op bodybuilder/10

Thickfuckingneck/10

Danzig/10

Truly demure.

fug

manly/10
here's mine.

That's a big neck.

Since everyone else is too, might as well show mine. Rate my Arisenfu.

Also, quick question, who were Duke Edmunds pawn(s)? I've never seen it mentioned but he must have at least had his main pawn and a few others to get to the dragon.

That's a boy.

Are you referring to my Arisen? or the one I replied to?
Strangely, I find yours cute.is it a grill?

From what I understood, it's possible that the Duke's pawn was also his beloved and that he sacrificed her to the dragon to become the duke of the land, but the guilt is too much for him to take that he sleep walks from time to time and strikes / attempts to kill his wife.

That or, he simply killed his pawn / pawns to cover up the fact that he's still the arisen and that he didn't really confront, let alone kill the dragon.

Yea, imageboards might have ruined me though, I always think its a boy at first.
Maybe
Is there confirmation anywhere on this? I've only seen him scream his beloveds name while he was going ptsd insane. It'd add an extra layer to pawns being banned from the castle as well as the fact he was an arisen, such that he cant stand to see them after his died in front of him.

Then you better get ready to be bullied, nerd.

Still think this is the best character I've ever made for one of these games.

None that comes to mind right now.
It was more just my speculation, it just seems like a possibility.

Nah, she's just his regular old wife. There's no indication that his pawn was his beloved

Threadly reminder that you actually turn Salomet into a Lich when you kill him

Wish I haven't played the game so much. Going through normal game is a big chore now.

Only thing I saw Salomet do was die like a bitch.

Looks like he should be in the mountains somewhere, waiting to train the next anime girl how to fight monsters.

Yeah i've been reading around and it seems to be a popular theory. That and maybe the dragon made him kill her himself, which is why he strangles the queen in his ptsd episode.

On what basis? **If only you could use a wakestone on him and see what happens.

r8 my pawn

Nuclear/10

Don't fuck your pawn or you'll become super dark souls satan

Technically i'm apparently in a relationship with a former pawn, so i'm like mini super dark souls satan. So maybe mini Stalin or something?

Selene has a soul and is mortal. If it's not YOUR pawn it's okay.

The ring is his phylactery, which he conveniently places down for you to take to safety

but what could go wrong :^)

Ah okay, so like buttholes.

I'm just on my recent run and i dont remember him ever mentioning it as his phylactery.

OLD MEN
SAVING THE WORLD

That's just conjecture, though, since he never reappears or is mentioned at all afterwards. That entire plotline stunk of massively cut content, like most of the rest of the game.

He didn't even make his pawn, she made by an already existing arisen.
She only becomes his pawn through some loop hole.
And technically, she's already part human by that point since her master is supposedly dead.
There were a lot of things that went wrong for Ash, making a pawn his beloved wasn't one of them.
Guy just had to kill the dragon like everyone else, it was all the emotional baggage that got to him.

Did they ever explain that loophole? Can an arisen just decide a previously used pawn can be their main pawn now? Would it have been possible to choose Selene as your pawn if you knew her before becoming Arisen, despite her growing humanity?

And here is mine.

Mouth is too small for such large chin/jaw. Nose is also too high and thin (nostrils should match the inner end of the eyes).

His previews beloved was also his master / surrogate mother.
She found him as a child and took care of him.
He grew up with her and the pawn.
At some point, they got separated.
Ashe becomes an arisen, finds his master's pawn who now has fragments of the master's soul.

Honestly doesn't that just mean that the dragon should've just kidnapped itself?
I'd like to see that.

Anyone got a good preset for Xena Lesbian Princess and her fingersleeve Gabrielle (or maybe Bruce Campbell's character)?

I can't provide in game proof for this one as I only read this on the wiki.
But, it's said that arisens who become dragons have their memories wiped, save for few selective memories.
And even if the can remember, it has been theorized that the dragon's will is a force of nature, not of it's own.
Much like most of the other monsters through out the game.
Most monsters show clear signs of intelligence (weapon crafting, spell casting, etc) but are unable to do anything about their nature.
Which leads beck to the distinction of humans and pawn, and that humans are just glorified pawn who are able to feed of the will of the senechal, but are unable to produce any of their own.

Thank god we're not in the timeline where Hillary is the senechal.

Nice wizard combo!
Timothy Spall as Wormtail and Michelle Pfeiffer as the witch from Stardust

I want to do another run through the game but I don't know which class I feel like rolling with.

Go Mystic Knight/Magick Archer for best fashion combos.