Since countries...

since countries, prosperous and wealthy countries like Japan and scandinavia have a HIGH cost of living;does that mean high costs of living are good for the economy?
Also it makes people not be lazy since they have to work and study a lot to succeed.

Japan will be dead in 20 years. No one is having babies, so no high cost of living is not good.

They don't have babies because of pyschological reasons.

You have it backward: Inflation happens because of a growing economy.

then Venezuela's economy must be growing a lot.

Haha nice try porky.

They don't have babies because of financial insecurity.

They're parents did because job security was very high, for instance working at one company your entire life was common.

But all that shit is gone. You got stories of young people living in Internet cafes because rent is so high.

lol psychology reasons

Scandinavia are going the same way in terms of ageing population and slowing birth rates and such. Same as my home country Scotland and a lot of northern europe

That is not how populations work user, specially when there is fluctuation in birthrates.

Nowhere near as bad as Japan though. Japan is way more populous than those countries so I don't think it's equivalent.

Japan has a 1.34 baby to woman birth rate. That's way lower than the replacement rate.

Yes, but this was not my point. With current size of their population it would still take centuries to Japanese population to drop into zero.

I was being hyperbolic, they're going to be in deep do do in 20 years, but near complete depopulation isn't going to take centuries lol

similar though

The cost of living in Sweden isn't high at all from the perspective of a NEET.

Not an argument

Yes an argument.
Economy is related to the working class's morale as well.

Maybe.

But is more work and the threat of unemployment a way to create more morale?

Yes.
overcoming a threat boosts morale, the exitance of the threat prevents iddleness.

Being overcome by the threat decreases morale. Many times more so when there are serious consequences to simple failures.

Then they are removed from the pool of useful citizens since they were overcome.

That's the argument of a right winger who believes he has never and never will fail.

:') HOW so?
Maybe I can accept my own failure like a mature human being.

That's a fascist 'appeal to fun'.
If we can economically have no punishment or slight punishment for slacking off, then there's no rational reason to forcibly punish people harder, other than 'arbeit macht frei' thinking.

i INDEED appeal and as humans beings are emotional I expect my appeal to be somewhat effective.

In Japan the homeless read newspapers at the furniture store. Keeping a furniture open store is hard enough.