Autistic ideas for vidya

Will my autism ever be clenched? I just want to roleplay as a rad cowboy that kills spics and Desperados for a living.

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Guide_To_Xenoarchaeology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_(video_game)
kickstarter.com/projects/357609386/crypt-underworld-a-sequel-to-crypt-worlds/description
lobotomycorp.wikia.com/wiki/Lobotomy_Corporation_Wiki
abandonia.com/en/games/579/Shadow President.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm pretty sure there is a rogulike about that.

What game is that? I would like to try it out.

fuck, reminded me of Gunman's proof tha was like a Snes Zelda with Wild West theme

I want more wild west games in general. There hasn't been a good one in a while.
I gotta steal ideas from somewhere.

Yeah, i played that pretty good.

There's Fistful of Frags, which is very fun for being a modern day arena like shooter.
Obviously it's not an AAA game, neither an indie game. It's just freeware.

There's a jrpg set in the wild west.
It's called wild arms.
It's cool.

I've played that to death. I've also beaten every Call of Juarez game, sans The Cartel.

Play it again, they added a new gun. The Remington army revolver. Pretty fun to use to be honest.

Extraterrestrial Archeology. Going on a dig on an ancient asteroid and finding out about how their culture was.

That could be very fun. The enemies could be old machinery or cave-like animals.

Fuck, this made me laugh more than it should

Your autism will never be quenched, but if you don't clench, your thirsty butthole will be.

Kek'd.

I'll pass. One gun probably won't keep me interested.

Fuck off I'm not a burger.

They also made a mod that turns the kill sound to gachi sounds.

I love world-building and surreal architecture (a la Zdzislaw Beksinski).

Now that would look cool as fuck.

I've got another idea where it's a horror-comedy game. The protagonist is tired of having to deal with the bullshit of locked doors and drop-kicks them. You can solve puzzles and fight enemies it whatever random way you can think of.

You would have to keep track of how beat-up your body was from doing that (unless you remember to put down pillows or something)

Should I give it a try Holla Forums ? I could have a real western adventure or I could die

It's not really the focus of the game, but SS13 has Xenoarchaeology.
You put on a spacesuit and go mine asteroids for alien artifacts that range from useless forks and knives to laser guns that shoot punches to giant crystals that you have to experiment on to figure out wtf they do.

Depending which server you play on, Xenoarch can be pretty simple or autistically complex.
Here is a more complex version: ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Guide_To_Xenoarchaeology

Make a thread and livestream it.

I would do some physical training first, but yeah do it

Where can I look up that guys art is there a book or some such online?
I love art like that, it's pretty inspiring for me.

DO IT FAGGOT
GET A LEVER ACTION SHOTGUN, AND DO IT.
Get on /k/, make a thread, and ask for tips in innawoods materials.

Hell yeah. Do some cardio, buy a six-shooter and start exploring.

Thanks user. I'll give it a look.

What if the real treasure is the friends you make along the way?

How is he going to make friends if he goes on hiw own?

There's a Gunslinger mod for Doom and you could mix it up with Doom RPG somehow probably.
Closest you could get.

Living in a liberal/sjw dream distopia utopia as the only right-leaning white heteromale. You need to survive as long as possible, but you can't win…

I hate how the rest of the games that came out were shit and nothing like the formula from Superstar Saga.

You leave the bubbled society and forge your own through blood and iron.

Well there's a Link to the Past ripoff with a cowboys + aliens setting.

A-la the end of Halo Reach?

I would like to but it is impossible to livestream from there, it is pretty high up in the mountain and there is no phone reception. Just to give you an idea of how secluded the place is, when it rains people that live up there have to be rescued by helicopters

I guess you are right, some training wouldn't hurt

Isn't Free cities about that?

I guess it is but not really the same thing I had in mind. Dystopia's tend to be a self-contained thing so you fight your way out and voila nature.

Beksinski is the new Lovecraft as in everyone is starting to copy him.

however has he written anything?
Otherwise the art brings thoughts to mind.

"Gun" is RPG-like (kinda), but it's fun and gritty. Combat is good. But not a lot to do once you finish the main story.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_(video_game)

Like Agony and (the other one with the interchangeable gun parts?)

That game is pretty shit now that the dev fucked up the balance.
Back in early 2015 my favorite loadout was derringers + gun throw, but the dev nerfed it because ???. It wasn't even OP and I saw no one use it ever, but I think he got shitter shattered as he once banned some guy because he killed him in a pub.

maybe that was you and he said "i fucking hate gayboy69" under his breath and decided to nerf it

Post pics while you're up there and upload it somewhere for us to see, make it an adventure for all of us.

If you die, at least you'll still live on in a screencap and our memories.

Yes, this is what was in my mind. They "fight your way out", but not necessary form the start. At first there would be just signs how you are not welcomed, and turn to more and more violent. During this time you need to learn, adopt and prepare for the break out. If you do to much fuckery in your first "peaceful" days the scape will be more and more harder.

Stupid idea which devs tried with zombie games back then… only see this properly made in flash games back in 2006-7.

Turn-Based RPGs with QTE attacks is fun. Fuck the whole "QTEs are bad in any context" meme. It's super fucking fun in Mario and Luigi/Paper Mario. I miss games like those.

The game only had 1000 players tops and I played in Euro servers as did he, so there's a chance. It dealt a good bit of damage with 2 deringers and the throw was instant, if you fucked up you had no gun, so it was all or nothing.
Now it has a stupid fucking windup for a second, which is really retarded because NO ONE EVER USED IT and nerfing it was pointless.

Dream Team kinda bought the bro moves battle system back in the dream world
Ultimately though the series will never be SSS levels of good unless they directly copy the formula for the next game.

A sci-fi rallying game with futuristic cars on alien worlds.

But F-Zero exists user.

Ok, I guess I can try in one or two months, im gonna spend my next paycheck in stuff for the trip and I guess that i can make some pemmican to have something good to eat without having to worry about cooking

Remember to also get a bowie knife, they are useful as fuck.

Maybe start thinking about how you're going to locate said treasure. I don't know how portable they are nowadays, but a metal detector of some sort might be useful. Otherwise you'll have to do guess work and look for landmarks.

We need more games set in Egypt imo

Oh that's a fun idea
You can mine for gold and be poisoned by natural gas leaks that explode if you have a torch

I like where this is going.

I don't think that's a good idea, I don't want to bring any kind of bulky object, these mountains are steep as fuck and it would be dangerous to bring unnecessary weight since I will have to climb with ropes and my hands, this is why im making pammican because I don't want to bring my kettle or my steel pan. But in terms of orientation im thinking of bringing some glowing spray paint, a map and a compass

a rpg/shmup hybrid
you navigate your attack menue (to select a shot type or a special attack/bomb) while dodging enemy bullets

I never said this game would have fantasy element on it, but the fact that I can choose the type of each round really attracts me. You could do some sick combos with that.

Get some flares and a flare gun too. You don't want to end up lost in the woods for a bear to eat you alive.

That exists already and it's called Enter the Gungeon. Too bad it's made by libshits.

Imagine having herpes as an status effect

I said a rallying game.

I think he means in the meta sense. Your ship basically acts as a cursor in an rpg menu while simultaneously dodging projectiles and shooting back. In other words, taking that one bit in Undertale's Sans boss fight to the logical extreme.

Quenched. You definitely triggered my autism, OP.

The Dig is basically exactly that.

A real in depth mage game. You have to study tomes, passages, tablets, memorize ancient languages, formulae etc.

He said a game, not a movie.

Feels good man.

WHY CAN'T FUCKING DEVS PUT EFFORT INTO SOMETHING NOT SHIT FOR ONCE.

I want a multiplayer PVE game set in WWI with 2 game modes:
Western Front and Eastern front.

Western Front will be the much anticipated trench foot simulator where everyone has to work together to not get executed for cowardice. No digging trenches or tunnels though, I feel like that always changes the feel of multiplayer combat for the worse. Just have a good map with plenty of barbed wire and trenches.
Eastern front will be a comfy massacre simulator where you can finally experience what it is like to clog ottoman artillery with your russian comrade's corpses

Or that 2v2 sniper team duel survival game where each team has a sniper and a spotter and they try to get the jump on the other team while managing food and water and not being mauled by bears. Basically a multiplayer version of The End fight in MGS3

Not a videogame, but there's a board game called Shadows of Brimstone that's exactly what you're talking about.
Essentially you pick a wild west themed character, build a sheet around them, and go on a dungeon crawling adventure fighting various horrors, generally relating to cthulu. I picked it up a while back, and it's really good, if not a bit slow-paced. There's towns between dungeons, basic level systems, and lots of interesting equipment. If you can deal with /tg/ elements maybe give it a go.

I've always wanted a WWII game where each player is an officer commanding a squad. It'd make the meatgrinder more evident without having the annoying constant respawn. You could even get different abilities depending on the side you're on, like the Germans get machineguns and better troops, but the Russian commisars get twice as many squaddies and cheap reinforcements.

hentai rhythm game

Ah, Kingdom Death Jr. Not a bad choice.
Daily reminder that board games have risen to their peak and are beginning their decline at a breakneck speed and you probably all missed it. Sad!

..y'know, i think you've changed my mind on QTE.
i really enjoyed the combat in that game
who knew turn-based battles and QTE could be combined into fun?

reminds me of a browser 'game' about poverty line decisions
but you're probably imagining dumpster diving, mugging people, acquiring pets, begging, hitchhiking and bum fighting i know i am

Kingdom Death and shadows barely play alike though? I play kingdom death a lot too, and while I see similarities, they're very different games. Brimstone is more of an exploration type of thing while kingdom death is all about combat and building a settlement.
Yeah, they both have middle phases and stuff, but they're mechanically very distinct from each other.

I did have an idea once about a cuhrayzee action game set in a wild west setting, but I'm just not sure how you could pull off that gameplay with just a pair of six-shooters. I did consider having the main character be some mysterious winged being who fell from the sky, so there would be midair gunplay and maybe air-dashing in different directions coupled with Max Payne slow-mo shots, but I still think that critical element to make the game great is missing.

I can think of two different games where youl control three gunmen against hordes of monsters, take turns selecting guns and aiming them, and then dodge enemy attacks while waiting for your action meters to recharge again. One is Serious Sam: the Random Encounter don't pay for it, the dev is a faggot and the other is called Wacky Spores: The Chase.

As for my dream idea, I'm figuring out a survival game set inside a big Chuck E Cheese city. But it's less similar to FNaF than it is to something like We Happy Few or, say, Pathologic. There's a token and ticket economy where you collect money by playing minigames, different types of food that restore hunger and also each give miniscule but permanent buffs or nerfs to your max stamina, and a hacking system inspired by arcade dip switches and SS13.

I want to say that I started the trend of games where you can "see" things with sound. My inspiration was the Echo visor from Metroid Prime 2

I'd kill for a game that captures the essence of a terrence hill and bud spencer movie

Well, now people won't stop making those damn games. Pulse. Perception. Stifled. Lurking. At least The Devil's Tuning Fork had more than one word in the title. I hope you're fucking happy.

Damn user, that's the line that should be on the box art.

I was listening to the audiobook for It the other day at work and I had an idea for a game. Imagine a strategy/management game where you play as a monster tormenting a town. There would be several different types of monster you could be that would have an affect on how the game is played. You could be a werewolf or something similar that needs to feed on the townsfolk, but if you're discovered it wouldn't be too terribly difficult for them to hunt you down and kill you, so you've got to be sneaky about it, no leaving evidence and shit like that, just make your victims disappear.

You could also play as something that needs to eat people to survive/grow in power, but more than that you need to feed on the town's collective fear and despair. You wouldn't need to actually kill as many people as the first monster to survive, but you'd need to make the killings particularly gruesome or disturbing to increase panic among the population. Cause enough panic to get the townspeople killing each other and you get even stronger.

The third monster would be basically a demon or something else that gains power through being revered and worshiped, so you'd take over the town by growing a cult. Start by influencing a couple people who start doing your bidding. Sacrifice animals to you, perform rituals, leave totems and alters around town, and eventually recruit more followers.

Technically Red Dead Redemption was this.

Rama's got you covered. Kind of

He meet's them along the way.

I've had an idea about this for some time, not a game for the series but a game about Gargoyles defending a church from various demons during the end times, would play like a TD/RTS hybrid where you play as God and can take-over any Gargoyle where it's more about first-person kingsfield style combat or play like a TD/RTS as God.
I almost posted this in the "gargoyles game" thread before I realized how autistic it is.

Red Dead Redemption is neother an RPG nor a dungeon crawler you cum guzzling faggot.

Dustforce, my dude

Those discordian faggots are all grown up now, where are the video games.

but user, you're playing Illuminatus! right now.
you just haven't realized it yet

wew

I have a similar story with my great-grandfather. He was a fairly wealthy man for a peasant, somewhat large estate and a bunch of ducats. When the commies came into power they wanted to take it away from him but he didn't want to, so he buried it somewhere and died.

I'm to lazy to go look for it though.

I think the new H.R. Giger would be more appropriate.

I wish someone could make an MMO for the eastern front of WW2, just a continously running battle that you can just join into as food for the grinder. Kind of like Planetside 2, but much less arcadey.
I just imagine an ever running game of Red Orchestra on a large map, perhaps centered around Stalingrad, and I just get a raging hard-on.

I want an FPS with partial randomly generated levels like how it worked in Risk of Rain, where there's different versions of each level, and everything is just placed throughout the geometry randomly, that has you exploring through trippy landscapes, talking to weird NPCs sometimes, fighting enemies other times, and is built for replay value.

Essentially, I want a hybrid of Doom, Risk of Rain, Crypt Worlds and LSD Dream Simulator. I'm not even sure how the fuck it would work, but I'm sure it could.

it already exists. it's called real life

Yo I fucking loved Crypt Worlds.
Are there more games like that one? I heard a sequel was going to be made.

I found a link to it and it's not being even developed by the same person. It's a kiketreon thing.
kickstarter.com/projects/357609386/crypt-underworld-a-sequel-to-crypt-worlds/description

Cold war grand strategy game featuring this guy

No, but you are a cowboy and you kill spics and desperados in spades.

I want make a multi-episode FPS like Doom and the other but not necessarily sharing the gameplay features of those. Haven't decided if going Doom (fast, no reload) or Fear (moderate speed, reload, closed environments) route would be better.
One of those would center around a sadistic future street cop that likes to beat hippies and engages in police brutality in general, someone that people would describe as a fascist. It's set in a futuristic dystopia, maybe cyberpunk, with shitty people everywhere so it wouldn't be that heinous imo. I was thinking levels like simple street duties, raids, shootouts in night clubs and so on.

Each episode would center around different protagonists like a pseudo Punisher/Batman vigilante, rogue robot AI, scientist in a giant mech suit and so on but I like this one the best. Overall it's pretty mundane, only thing 'autistic' about it is that the protagonist is a sadistic cop. Just wanted to share.

I want a game based on this right here.

you mean quenched, don't you, you fucking mongoloid?

Not him but I think he's talking about Nuclear Throne. Devs are cucks though or so I've heard.

There's also Red Dead Redemption

How many games actually let you just smash a door down? Seems so absurdly rare.

South Park: Stick of Truth did the qte attack and block thing. It was honestly pretty Fun. Especially when you're stupidly overpowered and crushing everything even on hard

Have you tried Rollcage?

Maybe it should stay that way, RDR 2 has me worried that it'll be to the original what GTA V was to GTA IV,

Alien Archaeology, you say?

Maybe I should learn how to use ss13's codebase so I can help make this a thing.

The entire SCP concept could have been a money making franchise but it all went down the drain.

bonus points for bringing them alive

Turn-based battles provide structure. The appeal of the QTE in Mario is the same as a Rhythm game. It is not 'do cool things randomly mid-cutscene you're trying to ignore'. It is not 'FIND THE BUTTON QUICK QUICK QUICK'. It is finding the goal you want to achieve, the precise action with the precise limits on time and ability, and delivering on it.
In a Rhythm game, you know what's coming. You listen to the song, you repeat the song, you learn the song, you crush that shitty impossible piece of garbage into the fucking ground. You make it your bitch.
In Mario Bros, you know what's coming because you make it come. You learn your abilities and how best to deliver them to AVOID repeating the battles. You want to be the best you can be to make all enemies your bitch the first time they so much as look at you. Failure to deliver is your fault. You chose the move, not the other way.
In both cases, it's about agency. Player ability to react. Repeating those actions many times, and learning them, to deliver the best combat/performance in the fight/song you can.
If you add "shitty annoying cutscene" + "probably have to repeat a boss fight from scratch if I fuck up" + "it's random/difficult/sudden and unpredictable the first time or even second and third", you get disaster.

Generally speaking, there are three ways you can into SCP concept.
Been done and done again, even pretty well honestly. Time to stop.
Lobotomy Corp is doing this. With any luck, they make it a bit more complex and less 'mobile-gamey'. So far, though, it feels like the sort of thing you'd want out of a foundation game. This is what wants, too.
This hasn't been done at all in almost any horror franchises, let alone SCP. I want to see it happen, it'd be neat as fuck. I can see an XCOM style game based on the concept. FPS like The Hidden except with more interesting design. All sorts of cool shit.

How about a dungeon crawling rpg game themed on a Twinpeaks-like thriller mystery?

Lobotomy Corp sounds pretty cool, but it's early access and it's lacking the roleplaying and teamwork aspect of ss13. If they keep developing it and release it as a full game I might play it.

how exactly did they fuck up M&L? I haven't played any of the sequels so i wouldn't know

pic unrelated

A game where you play as a Somalian pirate. It'd be like Peace Walker or Phantom Pain in the sense that you could manage a private military company, but it'd be pirates instead. You'd get to do absurd things like take over oil rigs, ships, submarines, even aircraft carriers.

I thought they'd abandonware it after early access and after English Kickstarter failed, but I've been pleasantly surprised. They're even making more content on the regular and fixing a shitload of things. I might buy it in a sale to help contribute to 'yes people are interested' as well as translations/proofreading.

they are starting to get new monsters this month
lobotomycorp.wikia.com/wiki/Lobotomy_Corporation_Wiki

Nice idea user.

Similar thought I once had an idea about managing your own wild west saloon and all the stuff associated with like bar fights, serving alcohol, gambling and hiring to women to privately "entertain" clients.

Also if there is a loading screen, it can have something to do with tumbleweeds rolling across it, I don't know why. Or maybe they fill up the saloon (or in your case town) if you get no one in it.

Do it, how many other people can claim they went on an adventure for lost treasure.

I love you isolation based hallucination! Your my new BFF! Much better than that peyote based hallucination friend I had.

For the longest time, I've wanted an animu Childhood Simulator. Not a lewd game, or anything like that. Just a game where you can play as a kid in a small stereotypical anime town.

It would need really immersive controls that made running around, climbing on things, and playing different games feel very natural, so you could play tag, or get into swordfights with sticks, or play dodgeball, or go climb trees with other players.

But it would also have full blown mini-games, like collectible card games, or miniature battling robots. Kind of like the old era of RPGs that would have super deep and expansive optional mini-games. You could save up your allowance or do chores around town to save up money to buy new toys, booster packs, and so on.

Maybe as the seasons change, you could have snowball fights or jump in piles of leaves. Go to see the Sakura trees bloom or take a vacation up in the mountains to go camping or visit some hotsprings.

I could go for that.

That would be supremely comfy.

Isn't Hard West close to that?

Star Wars moisture farming simulator

HEARTBEATS

INCREASING HEARTBEATS

Great idea. Hope you don't mind me stealing it and making it after my other 3 pipedream game ideas.

Do it, but prepare properly. You need shitloads of water, a rugged phone so you don't die, a satphone as a backup so you don't die, trail food, a decent small tent or shelter half, firestarting materials, first aid materials including stuff for whatever wildlife you encounter (snakebite kit, for example), a Colt revolver, and a levergun. Horse is optional but would be quite fitting.

Do you have any clues whatsoever about where it might be?

This is basically the plot to Aerannis. I think you're technically a tranny because all the males are extinct. I didn't get real deep into it.

i want lego racers underground 2 with autistic simcade physics racing on public roads

we don't need more games about blacks

I've always wanted something like this, sans the anime part, Bully is probably the closest that you'll get

We need more games about quads

That's a bit closer, but by "rallying" I mean an off-road sim racer. Basically Dirt but in space.

Far Cry 2 is as close as it gets tbh.

Egyptians were sandniggers, not regular niggers.

I've had this idea for a while

Extra autism:

a) dont win
b) win by building a farm/hydroponic system

was going to make comment that it would have to have Egyptians as black if it was made today but thought it would be funny-er if…

So basically a wild west version of chaika?

My Idea:

This story is a rip off of Wolfenstien:NO but you cross out NAZIS!!1 with COMMIES!!1 Story will be self aware but "serious" but the action is over the top as hell.

Where the autism comes in is how the game is going to LOOK and play.

Well, the is a Bud Spencer and Terence Hill game being made. It doesn't look incredible, but it's something.

If we don't preserve the DNA of Terence Hill humanity has failed.

Sounds like a game adaptation of The Dark Tower. Seriously, why hasn't anyone tried to do this yet?

So… At the Mountains of Madness?

Good shit. I'm halfway through The Shadow Over Innsmouth right now, even the loose adaptation.

there's a game somewhat like this coming out called Aztez but it's 2d and highly stylized, I want something like asscreed, but not shit, with empire mangement mechanics and horror elements with aztec crazy aztec gods and creatures

I have a book of HP's works but fuck, the way it's written is kind of hard to get into. The language is kind of antiquated.

Ain't that just Theocracy?

Oh jesus christ fuck off.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR MEXICAN FURRIES

EVERY FUCKING THREAD, FOR FUCK'S SAKE

I want to be controlling an actual character though that can move around and explore jungles/deserts and walk around cities though, too.

Get more butthurt.

It's not that it's antiquated, no one actually wrote like that, it's that Lovecraft was the supreme autismo lord of his age.

I once told about this idea on Holla Forums, but I'll mention it again.

>Every week/month (depending on the difficulty setting), you get a supply drop which allows you to get the stuff you've lost back. You would probably have to fill out a form explaining what exactly broke.

And it pains me that it will probably never be made.

Fuck every thing else you wrote. just give me this

Why live?

Shemales.

None of that transsexual shit though, I meand the kind of trannies that go on homosexual butt-conversion anime loving slut adventures like Bailey Jay, Natalie mars and her tranny gang/cult of personality.

Like, if I'm gonna play a chick with a dick, I at least want to be thailand tier honest about it, Dysphoria at this point is nothing more than a buffer, joke and excuse used by the weak.

I mean, take in the idea you can play as a "girl" who CAN fuck other girls. And is the master of Tucking, then apply that to the last RPG you played with romance/relationship mechanics in and theorize all conversations had with you, like the dirty subversive gender bandit tranny that you are, out to fuck and get fucked respectively.

I mean, I'm fairly sure there isn't enough shemale on loli, or bathouse scenes where the chick with the sick goes out to pound ass using female stupidity to "her" advantage because women will go out of their way to glorify you when they really just want the Slightly-less functional estrongenized feminine D and are hypocrites.

I wanna bring the goddanmed stealth package in to my video game experience, complete with bouncing bulge physics, and the ability to emasculate people and bully them.

Tranny time.

Let's get something straight.
Gay
Less gay but still gay
Gay
Not gay

Isn't that just No man's sky?

No.

is not the same as

DO WANT

there you go

Definetly Holla Forums doesen't like playing videogames

Woman with dicks is gay as fuck. En of discussion.

When world war games are made, it's always total cuckery where Germany is being fucked with one way or another either by making it worse than the other countries, or by having jewish disclaimers everywhere about how ebul nadsi they were. Story is always about some "heroic" bong or burgershit.

Not even Europa Universalis has the real hakenkreuz flag, you have to mod that in. How fucking insane is that.

I haven't played Red Orchestra. I've heard it is slightly less of a cuckfest than your usual WWII games. Care to elaborate?

What is "beyond: Two Souls"

I've always wanted something like this, but with a magical girl/boy as the protagonist, and while you do ordinary childhood activities you also get to fight extradimensional evil monsters.

Except "roam around rad as fuck cities" was a key part of what I said.

I want a Grand Strategy that allows you to go full subversive.

You know open world survival games?

I want an first person open world economic game, like EVE where every item is mined, processed, manufactured and distributed by player companies. Where I can customize my house/spaceship with nice cozy furniture and with skills to ensure specialization between players(no-one can do everything themselves).

Also,

It's a neo-western but New Vegas clenched that autism for me. Especially with New Vegas Bounties.

There's something so nice about turn-based RPGs requiring special timing on attacks. What other games do this? Only 2 I can think of are Mother 3 and Sonic Chronicles

TEC-XX is an exception that comes to mind.

OT:

How's about this?

stop appropriating our culture

I've mentioned this before, but a asymmetrical co-op survival horror game in space. that's partially inspired by this scene from Alien, and would have been a good fit for the Wii U..

>One person plays as the Shooter, wandering around the old abandoned space station, fighting off alien threats (this part plays like Dead Space/Resident Evil 4). They use the TV.
>But the other player is the Operator and is located in a control room and oversees a map of the shooter players location. They use the Wii U Gamepad.
>The Operator can see moving objects (possible enemies), can open/lock doors, maintain power levels (like lighting), maintain life support/O2 levels, hack computer terminals, receive scan data to find enemy weaknesses (like Metroid Prime). Even the Shooter player's true health/stamina might only be seen by the Operator.
>And with the ability to open/close doors this will allow for throwing enemies out of the airlock, if the right doors are open like the flash game Evacuation.
>The Operator player must communicate with the Shooter to keep them alive and the Operator can't access all functions of a given location unless the Shooter gets to an appropriate computer terminal for them to hack into.

Those are the core concepts. Other idea's for this were the Shooter to have a robotic upgradable arm, a possible fragile combat robot for the Operator to control in some levels, and some sort of semi-random generation for the level design to keep things different on each play through.

Haven't tried it, but Shadow President for DOS seems to be related to what you are looking for.
abandonia.com/en/games/579/Shadow President.html

Kinda sounds like what this game is supposed to be, but it's being made by Gaijin so you're most likely better off waiting for something else.

Gaijin as in the Warthunder devs. I'm not a weeb.

What did the Bit.Trip guys do exactly?

see

…You just linked me to myself.

I should get some sleep.

like bloodborne could work as a cowboy game so much it's scary. This is 100x better than the sci-fi souls idea.

Nothing against western folk tales and native american legends, but I would love to see a combination between wild west and notLovecraft. Maybe a sort of melding of the minds, have strange eldritch gods that the redskins have bonds to. Cultist railway barons building train tracks in the patterns of giant summoning symbols. Stories about Lovecraft monsters and wannabe Lovecraft monsters are always set in Victorian England or have English heroes, so it'd be fun to see how the setting plays out on the other side of the water.

Hell, how about the South vs. Lovecraft. Something like Redneck Rampage but you fight cultists and fish monsters.

I'm not even joking with "literally". Player's avatar visits various digsites, mainly on Mars. It's not honest brush and shovel wark though. More like twisted Deus Ex

Consider Subnautica?

name is misleading mate, beware of the autism friendly excel interface

Holy shit dude, I'm right there with you. Played FoF a shitload, my loadout was ambidextrous mares legs + throwing. I got so good at gunslinging heh that I could nail a mobile dude from across a map with my handy dandy cockflippin gats. When they nerfed it, I had absolutely 0% impulse to play.

I want to see a Blazing Saddles type parody of Red Dead Redemption.

Sounds like you faggots need to read some of Robert Howard's horror stories
He does tons of Wild/Weird West stuff

have you considered the Desperados series?

With today's game climate you might just get your wish tbh fam

That movie was the equivalent of a live-action Bugs Bunny cartoon with occasional use of the word "nigger". It's not "white-guilt mongering" because "hey, these niggers who helped save our town aren't so bad after all" is not the same as "those melanin-americans are clearly our superiors and we owe them everything we have", and it's not "revisionist" because the entire thing is rooted in self-aware parody fiction. For fuck's sake, the last part of the movie has everyone leaving the movie itself and causing havoc all over the Warner Brothers film lot like a fistfight with the Animaniacs..

Classic Mel Brooks was that rare jewish comedian who knew how to be a comedian before being a jew. Get your Holla Forums under control.

this is some next level underage fag autism

This.

Thing about randomly generated fauna and shit is that you'd end up with fucking NMS-tier shit.
So I've been thinking, why not just make them curated? Like get some staff to take a look at randomly generated shit and approve of those that make sense?