Anarchism Flowchart

Courtesy of Drunk Orthobro: >>>/liberty/43478

What do yah think about their attempt to make an anarchy flowchart?

imgur.com/nxVRZk8
imgur.com/XzgiAOZ

Holla Forums's autism dislikes them being posted for some reason even after I've modified the png every fucking which way from shrinking to turning sideways in order to make Holla Forums recognize it. Apologies.

Post them as images you autistic idiot.

You try to post them as images. It won't let me. See, I'll try right now just to prove my point by changing it from png to jpg.

…Well shit.

10/10

I'm sorry, what?

This is absolute meme-tier garbage. Not in the good way where it has humor to it (though it does to an extent), I mean where it actually becomes wildly and needlessly inaccurate.

Suggestions for improvements?

Or a better question, where it becomes needlessly inaccurate? :^)

Oh shit, I guess I`m anarcho-nihilist then.

That's the joke

Ideally the first question should be something about "what is the defining characteristic of anarchism" with the choices:
Starting off with the statement on individualism is not particularly useful because its vague: no system is going to be wholly "individualistic" or "collectivist," and labeling them as such describes very little.

Everything about the anarcho-collectivist/communist/syndicalist part basically had no effort put into it compared to most other parts and failed to actually describe anything about the ideologies in question.

Anarchy without adjectives isn't really opposed to social ownership of the means of production like the chart would suggest, rather it is ambivalent to it.

I could go on, but it might be easier for me just to make a separate flow chart to try and capture a degree of accuracy sometime later.

If you'd like to, you're welcome to. There's surprisingly a lack of these on the internet.

And very little effort went into the humor for the collective ownership of the memes of production part. That can't be denied.

That being said, Individualism/Collectivism do seem to be the major dichotomy when breaking down various forms of anarchy.

what's that from?

>>>/a/598360

Literally took an amazing LN and butchered it before the first episode has been released.

It's more a matter that it (along with a lot of people) conflate markets with individualism. Historically the modern conceptualization of markets as encompassing a totality of all economic exchange is a fairly recent notion/institution. Societies that had not yet adopted these modern market apparatuses were not inherently less "individualistic" as a consequence.

I got individualist anarchist.

Not gonna lie, I conflate markets with individualism I'm just also willing to recognize that some people may prefer recognizing "freed makets" or "mutualist markets" as the "correct market" instead of traditional free markets.

Yes, but the modern conceptualization of "society" has also grown exponentially over the last couple centuries. Up until the industrial revolution and the beginning of people living in cities, a "society" was a relatively small group that could even be considered an extended family unit.

You're correct, not always, but they did tend to be much, much smaller. It goes back to the "magic number" I believe (social cohesion is optimized when less than 300 people are playing by a set of rules/provisions/voting structures). Personally, market structures work much better for establishing an individual when we have to accept working in social structures involving so many people that we might not even know most of their names. Otherwise cultural/emotional catastrophes the likes of nationalism can get in the way of the individual's "individualness."

I'm a technician, not a philosopher. I'm sure there's better terms for this shit lol.

Shoo shoo, Miss Skeleton!

Remove the capitalist garbage, they are not anarchists.

Houston, we have a problem.

=> Anarcho-Transhumanist

Oh, well. At least it's not AnCap.

Do you really need to start this crap again?

Shoo shoo, miss skeleton

this

What do you mean? Anarchism is anti-capitalist.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were the sole decider of what is and isn't anarchy.

Well, now you know, so keep it in mind while you are updating your flowchart.

shit chart
should be:
"Does self ownership transfer to objects? y/n"

Self-ownership is a spook

I thought you supported bottom-up structures. Doesn't get much more bottom-up than individuals freeing up the community. :^)

wtf i love memes now?

It's Anarchyball-tier faggotry, one of the highest degrees of faggotry I've seen.

then give me your body and obey all my commands

Well he can't give you something he doesn't own. I think it's more accurate to say that we are our bodies. Ownership is a relationship between a person and a thing.