What chan boards (Both fullchan and halfchan) do you browse other than Holla Forums?

What chan boards (Both fullchan and halfchan) do you browse other than Holla Forums?

Personally, the only boards I browse other than Holla Forums are /vp/ and occasionally /int/ on halfchan because I like shitposting on /lat/, since pretty much every other board has been consumed by neonazis, so I'm curious to see what other comrades browse so I can find other boards to waste my time on.

Please help me comrades I don't want to go to reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

hispachan.org/
2ch.hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/monster/

dasit

/pone/

/lit/,/tg/,/his/,/a/ and Holla Forums for grand strategy generals.

420chan is my true home. Was there for many years til I got banned from their Holla Forums for some bullshit. Soured the experience.

Very rarely browse 4chan, that place became shittier and shittier over the years.

on 4chan: Holla Forums, /int/, Holla Forums, /sp/. Used to browse /r9k/

on here: /liberty/, /brit/, /bane/

On 4chan: /mu/, /lit/, and /s4s/

I just browse Holla Forums on here

on 4chan: Holla Forums, /an/
on 8ch: Holla Forums, /rule34/
on lainchan: /lambda/, /cyb/
on 420chan: /del/, /dis/

On here I just browse Holla Forums.

On 4chan I browse /sp/ (it's my mainboard and has been since 2010 since I started - >tfw it got ruined by mods), and occasionally /mu/ (used to be there a lot more in my early days), Holla Forums, /lit/, /gif/.

/sp/ was a riot until about 2012. The country flags were a terrible idea.

Holla Forums
/svidya/
Holla Forums
/ani/
/apng/

And plenty of other image boards. If you still use 4chan you need to kill yourself.

Oh fuck I forgot to say I use 0ch.org and go on /x/ in halfchan for the videos, too
Although most of the videos are shit and reposted, I like it

Holla Forums of course
4/r9k/
4/ck/
4/lit/ less often
4/mu/ even less often

problem?

Isn't /liberty/ an ancap shithole?

8ch's Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums
half chan's /r9k/ and Holla Forums

it's alright just for lurking

wizchan
4/pol/
8/pol/
8/leftypol/

4: Holla Forums, /aco/, /ic/, /an/, /g/, /tg/, /wsg/, /wsr/
8: only Holla Forums the other boards are uttershit, I used to browse Holla Forums, /tg/, /cow/ & /abdl/ but they're full of autists who do not actually enjoy the subject of the board and just like to complain mindlessly about shit nobody cares about

I'm a regular on +4chan, rarely I will post on 7chan and I love dreamchan but its too slow

Isn't that board full of Holla Forumstards who regularly shit on gays, trans people, and people to the left of them? Sounds like a shitty board to me.

also /ebon/ on fullchan, since I can`t help my colonialist mindset

damn son that place is depressing

/cute male/

/a/ and rarely Holla Forums and /vr/ on 4chan.
This board and the Jay on Holla Forums.
I also visit other imageboards like 7chan, sushichan or lainchan from time to time.

Last time I checked they had a thread calling Trump the "ultimate antilolcow"

What's the Jay?

On Holla Forums, this is the only board I really browse anymore. All other ones are either too slow to care, not of interest, or have better alternatives on 4chan.

On 4chan:
Holla Forums
/a/
Holla Forums
Holla Forums
/sci/
/vg/
Holla Forums just to check in occasionally

Holla Forums
4/r9k/ sometimes for specific threads
420/b/
420/weed/
That's pretty much it now.

Pretty much
It used to be cool but why it went down its a long story

I pretty much only occasionally browse /late/, /lit/ and /mu/

/monster/, /pone/, Holla Forums, /tg/
/reee9k/ before the Holla Forumsyp coup, /furry/ before Bui killed it, Holla Forums when it wasn't just pedos bitching about Jim nuking their boards, /n/ when it wasn't /shrillcen/ 2: tinfoil boogaloo
All fullchan.

i/k, autism: the post

2013 (in hindsight) was 'okay' as well. But yes before that it was GOAT. Flags are horrible and lead to Holla Forumsint/ "banter". Plus they are almost pseudo-trips for some.

I don't go on 4chan because the moderation is shit and most VPN IPs are banned.

Holla Forums: mainly >>>/a/ >>>/loli/ and >>>/abdl/, occasionally >>>Holla Forums >>/kind/ and assorted others.

Fucking incompetent idiots can't even write a decent auto-linker.

?

here mainly Holla Forums and occasionally /monster/
also 4/d/

Leftists are good, empathic people.

Some of them, anyway

/o/ here

[s4s] *

/out/, /k/ and sometimes /mu/ bit of an odd mix but hey

on Holla Forums:

Holla Forums

Holla Forums

/test/

4chan

Holla Forums

Hispachan

/g/

/fun/

/mex/

/fit/ sometimes but mostly /sp/

I follow basketball and mma very closely.

Mostly /tg/. I used to browse /a/, but with all the trouble /ghost/ has had I just don't get enough gay ERP to justify the effort.

chispachan is pure and utter cancer

Igual aquí chans are cancerous by nature.

On 8ch just leftypol

On halfchan
Lgbt
Int
Pol (just for shitposting)
His
Sp

>>>/anarcho/
>>>/freedu/
>>>/kind/
>>>/esperanto/
and some boards in my native language

I also like lainchan and 0chan.

8/leftypol/
4/lgbt/
4/r9k/
4/tv/
4/pol/ for shitposting
I actually used to browse 4pol a lot back in 2014 or so, but it got intensely retarded and redpilled me on rightwingers

I was on the ground floor of 4chan, back in the rick astly, nevada tan, mudkips days.
Those were very different times, i wouldn't say 4chan was right wing, more like they just enjoyed pissing people off, actually a lot of them were anti bush.
Over the years meme's came and meme's go, all of them will be lost in time, like tears in the rain……

Well then the obama years started, liberals became hyper authoritarians known as "Social justice warriors", you really think 4chan was going to sit back and not troll them?
And so they took a hard turn right, gamergate happens, Holla Forums is made, moot quits, somehow the old media frames pol as the ground zero of trump support, trump wins.

And here we are.

I still go to 4chan from time to time, i have a few Holla Forums boards bookmarked.

I would say my main image board is krautchan though, its just clicks with me, its filled with losers who invented that feel when no gf.
Krautchan has enough people to keep conversation going, but hasnt been overturned with normies like 4chan.
Shits fucking cozy.

Holla Forums existed before gamergate happened and it was much better.

Holla Forums. It's very easy to troll there by pointing out that FOSS is communist and Stallman is a Bernie supporter.

KC is like a really funny obscure indie European film only you know about

I sometimes poke my head into Holla Forums but not very often, they claim to be about video games but honestly, they're a bunch of unpleasable reactionary hipsters.

Which ones?

(please be in spanish)

I haven't been to KC in 5 years. I left when the /r9k/ posts were more common than the /int/ post.

What is it like today?

same, people complaining about no gf, the new meme is the gay Russian bear stolen from the russian embassy tweet

There is already a Spanish chan called hispachan

hispachan.org/

They have boards for all the spanish speaking countries

That's some dank shit.

/f/ /f/orever

I sometimes check out cable6/f to practice my French but they are slow as fuck.

Oh, and here is the russian chan if you are a russianphile

2ch.hk

I browse on 420chan a lot
mostly /psy/ but also /weed/ and Holla Forums

They are Hungarian

/heem/ are horrible. They unironically cheered for the mods removing threads.

Are you the meximod?

/mu/ and /vg/ (mbg, owg, gsg) on 4chin.

ITT double digit Autism Levels pretending they browse /lit/

No. Like 90% of the shitposters on that board, I'm an Argiefag.

Their /esp/ looks like Holla Forums
They barely talk about spanish things, it's literally Holla Forums on spanish.

Anyone know how to get out of a 4chan permaban ?

change ip. make sure you clear 4chan cookies because they check

4/tv/ and i'm fucking sick of its Holla Forumsscum infestation that the mods do nothing about

i really this board would invade Holla Forums and form a resistance to Holla Forums's takeover

Holla Forums, /lit/, /vg/ and /a/ at 4chan.
Only Holla Forums in here. Maybe Holla Forums.

Here, just Holla Forums
On halfchan, Holla Forums

/k/
/d/
Holla Forums
also recently started browsing /fringe/

Ah, i lurk at /anarcho/ too. Comfy place.

It's funny triggering Holla Forums on Holla Forums 2bh.

I only browse Holla Forums here.
On 4chan, primarily /mu/ because this is the only active music community I have found with good tastes, occasionally /vr/ when I want to play a game, /g/ for programming related stuff, and /int/ for /fr/.
I also go to 420chan and Lainchan from times to times, but Reddit, Hackernews, and Bluelight are all better alternatives to chans for the stuff I'm the most interested in outside of /mu/, Holla Forums and /vr/ tbh.

/mu/ has some good posters but overall the board's taste got downhill over the last few years.

I suspect this is some Holla Forums's method to fish us out but i will bite

/lit/
/his/
Holla Forums
sometimes Holla Forums
/d/
/aco/
/gif/
used to browse Holla Forums before things get wayyyyyyyy too unironic

4: /mu/, Holla Forums, /his/, /soc/, /lgbt/, /h/, /d/
8: /cuteboys/, /liberty/, /new/, /loli/

;_;

Such as?

4chan: /int/ /a/ /vg/ /mu/ but used to browse /jp/
Holla Forums: Holla Forums but used to browse /cow/
KC: /int/
Various /jp/ offshoots.

Only browse Holla Forums here
On 4chan I occasionally browse /mu/, /lit/ and /int/. Rarely visit 4chan nowadays though.