Drinks while gaming?

Anything out of a straw.

Bourbon and Root beer.
Tastes good.
Guess it could be taken with a straw

Straws are for suckers

Homemade sweet tea with fresh lemon, made from well water, black tea, and real sugar. For alcoholic beverages I go with a single malt scotch. I like many but usually end up with Mac12 because I'm not a richfag. I also enjoy bourbon straight or mixed, typically I go with a Mint julep.

Yes my family owned niggers.

Super sweet Tea is fucking amazing. Bourbon is what I am having now so that is what I posted.
Good taste user.

One part Fireball Whiskey. One part peppermint schnapps. Ice optional, but do freeze both.

Enjoy.

WATER

seriously Holla Forumsiggas, stay hydrated

But how much water should you drink so you don't have to take a piss every 15 seconds?

Milky black tea with lots of sugar through a silly straw. Only downside to tea is the more engaging the game is, the colder and shittier the tea gets (unless it's iced).

I drink Water and only memes

You think this is a joke until your kidney stones make you claw at your walls from pain.

Also, tea is nice.

For a true connoisseur there's only one choice.

heh

Spoil that shit.

What, you a dog person or something?

Not videogames.

ib4 pet the kitty

Get on my level you malnourished wimp

What you need to do is get one of those 5 liter pyrex beakers and cook shit in it. That's the next level.

Using beakers as glasses is lame as fuck. It's like liking wearing lensless glasses because being nerdy is cool

Hasn't tea been linked to the formation of kidney stones?

This shit right here

This shit's discussed in every single one of these thread and if you don't drink something because you're afraid of kidney stones you're an idiot. I'm sure most of the things you drink can somehow be linked to kidney stones, cancer etc. It's not drinking that causes it, it's drinking way too much. Even water kills you if you drink enough of it. Pretty much always the difference between a medicine and a poison is the dosage.

Like everything in every thread around here. They're all the same, man. Everything's the same.

1 unit Vodka for 2 units Schweppes agrum (tons of ice, stir up, drink with a straw)

Apple Jews
is there anything that has the same flavor as it? since i don't want to drink a bottle of 'apple juice' every week. Making it by myself is out of the question since my country imports fresh apples, and itself is a great snack (skinned, sliced, cold, and crunchy).
oh and jasmine tea

1. Fill your bledner with frozen raspberries
2. Pour milk over the raspberries, covering them.
3. Put in how much sugar you want
4. Blend until it is all mixed (will take a while since its frozen)

You got yourself a delicious frozen drink.

I really should guy a mixer; My mom used to make milkshakes with ripe bananas, vanilla ice cream, milk, and some extra vanilla sugar (mix it all)… damn, I want pancakes now. I also want my childhood back.

I usually drink water or chai with milk and honey

Best water. Prove me wrong.

If you're going to drink a carbonated beverage, just drink the regular stuff. Any "diet" drink is worst for you than the normal variety. Normal sugar is better than that fake 0 calorie sweetener shit.